PDA

View Full Version : Four Legends of this Game

PlRATE JUSTlCE
08-03-2013, 12:07 PM
There are four players who have become legends in this game.

One - HAMMERTIME (gentle giant, loyal, innovated tag line play)
Two - Ferr (clever, creative, innovative)
Three - Pirate Enforcer (humorous, intense, insane, strong)
Four - Dingleberry (ferocious, tenacious, vicious)

---------------

DaBoss!
08-03-2013, 12:36 PM

---------------

Hopefully one day my name will be up there.....

PlRATE JUSTlCE
08-03-2013, 12:38 PM
Hopefully one day my name will be up there.....That's just my take. If the list was the game's best dozen, maybe you're already there.

Captain Steelman
08-03-2013, 12:45 PM
I agree to the list....

How long will we have to wait for a Ferr building or a Ferr unit...? Gree, make it happen...

Sergeant307
08-03-2013, 04:06 PM
I don't see "General Insane" on that list?? Lol

Chris_
08-03-2013, 04:16 PM
That guy salty should be on there too!

Sal T Iguana
08-03-2013, 04:26 PM
That guy salty should be on there too!

I know nothing ︻デ═一

Saint Anger
08-03-2013, 08:06 PM
War Priest, for sure

Zulfiqaar
08-03-2013, 08:09 PM
I agree to the list....

How long will we have to wait for a Ferr building or a Ferr unit...? Gree, make it happen...

agree..we had the Tactical Officer Devin, why not a Fire Emperor??

bobsmith
08-03-2013, 08:47 PM
One of those legends above is being betrayed by his own officers.

A conspiracy to hide the truth from Ferr by his own officers!

https://twitter.com/bobsmith71976

Vegaman
08-04-2013, 04:29 AM
I can think of many "Leg Ends" but no legends in this game of lies and deceit..

GREE must be short on budget, if they are wheeling out the "big guns" to stir it up before Canada... Read the forum leads brothers... They are trying hard to whip up a feeding frenzy to get factions involved in settling scores with lots of WDP... Oops i mean gold !!

So transparent, its actually pathetic.

I am a cow
08-04-2013, 04:41 AM

Nice catch bob. Did micky mac irl actually hack the game if so then should have done the right if not then someones been feeding false conspiracy claims out to the rest of the forum guys

theartlessone
08-04-2013, 05:28 AM

Bob, give it a rest.

You have been lead to believe you are in possession of the Rosetta Stone here but alas all you have is some ramblings of a questionable nature. Ignore the whispers in your ear, they lead you astray friend.

I may challenge your motives but do not mistake this as me questioning your investment in this project and thus your intellect. All i am suggesting is you have a little think and take stock of the events that have transpired.

Jaebee
08-04-2013, 08:55 AM
Bob, give it a rest.

You have been lead to believe you are in possession of the Rosetta Stone here but alas all you have is some ramblings of a questionable nature. Ignore the whispers in your ear, they lead you astray friend.

I may challenge your motives but do not mistake this as me questioning your investment in this project and thus your intellect. All i am suggesting is you have a little think and take stock of the events that have transpired.

+++++1 (nice to see some rational thoughts/words)

Sergeant307
08-04-2013, 12:09 PM
This seemed to be a pretty decent post by PJ, until the trolls and spammers showed up!
We seemed to haved veered way off topic here.

We start with this:

---------------

To this:

To this??

I don't follow the rules like a little turkey,I'm Sarah Palin!

To this again??

I assume so they both watch tv lol. And also considering kids are going to learn this stuff eventually, what's the point of censoring them? It's a lost cause

This:

You think he's bad? You should see McCain, he's twice the pain in the ass this joker is.

And this:

I reviewed his posts, all were annoying and unnecessary, but none broke the rules :(.

And...

Hopefully one day my name will be up there.....

Come on folks!! Really?

I am a cow
08-05-2013, 04:58 AM
Come on folks!! Really?

A boy can dream a boy can dream...

I am a cow
08-05-2013, 05:04 AM
Come on folks!! Really?

A boy can dream a boy can dream...

Rough Neck
08-05-2013, 07:12 AM

---------------

Missing 1, THE LEGEND

Agent Orange
08-05-2013, 07:16 AM

---------------

True enough!

Nick416
08-05-2013, 11:23 AM
There r no legends in this game only legends r those players who play without any help or cheats.

Rade
08-05-2013, 03:09 PM
There r no legends in this game only legends r those players who play without any help or cheats.
So there are legends in this game? Or are you saying there are legends as in myths about players who play this game unassisted without help or cheats?

Snipey
08-05-2013, 03:55 PM
I agree to the list....

Ferr money building. Cost 1billion. Mabey an attorneys office or Amsterdam theamed building?

Nick416
08-05-2013, 05:28 PM
So there are legends in this game? Or are you saying there are legends as in myths about players who play this game unassisted without help or cheats?

No legends unless they can prove they have not cheated their way or got help where they shouldn't have. Don't mind breaking it down for u.

Tito89
08-05-2013, 06:57 PM
this list has too many variables. its like, measuring a poems greatness on a graph (if youve seen dead poets society, you'll understand) its about how it/they make you feel when when you read/see them. i find that a great player (and im biased so dont judge me) is my old faction leader tomo from the killer tomatoes. he is a really nice and polite and understanding guy and has leadership skills we all want. theres my 2 cents worth

fkamb
08-05-2013, 07:29 PM
Hammertime was before i started playing and pirate enforcer i only see in the playlist in tournaments. But off course pirate justice is part of the legendary team. He made it fun, twisted, bipolar and controversial. And the pirate united nations was legendary. I am just sorry it doesn't exist anymore.

chbranch
08-05-2013, 08:02 PM
How do you become a legend in a video game where you can become the strongest by spending money? Doesn't quite make sense.

ProCision
08-05-2013, 08:11 PM
Ahhh no SleezLump on the list?

fkamb
08-05-2013, 08:21 PM
Ahhh no SleezLump on the list?
I guess i would have put speed ump up on the list, for outing himself as the first pirate who was willing to take questions.

Jhenry02
08-05-2013, 08:55 PM
I have my list of MW LEGENDS.

Some of you know them.
They don't have the best stats, but they are pretty high.
They were on this forum helping people when I joined.
They finally left the forum after the pirates and their caterwauling took over. Or when Gree finally broke them.

I submit Chang. They quit the forums a while ago but still keeps in touch. I see them in game doing their thing; and someone usually gets hurt.

McGurt for proving you can play the game like an adult an still kick some ass. You don't always have to talk, sometimes you can let the walk tell the story.

Same with Sergeant Z. This was a guy who started a top 5 faction out of a bunch of perverts, drunks and good ole boys. I kinda feel like that guy who hears all the stories second hand and wishes he was there. "Hey remember the time that Z was doing cocaine off a snow shovel with Rick Astley?" Yeah I missed that in Egypt.

The last is Devin. Devin may not talk much on the forums or game much with us anymore, but this person helped more people on the forums than any moderator, pirate, emporer, or whatever. You can't deny those tutorials and private messages he sent were priceless.

I could go on and on listing the real legends of the game. The people who truly make it fun for others. Not someone who lambasted others, or generally had to be the center of attention and annoy people.

If this were Modern War with a Fantasy Football twist, I'd want them on my team anytime. These guys and my friend Trapper John, would all be the head scratcher with the first round, first overall pick.

-J

Mcdoc
08-06-2013, 12:38 AM

Four - Dingleberry (fecerocious, tenacious, vicious)

---------------

Now - I USUALLY don't agree with PJ on much - but - I HAVE to agree there is an Urban Legend in his list of Legends:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?53521-The-Cartel-maybe-a-good-idea-if-not-for-.-.-.&p=741524&viewfull=1#post741524

Always made me laugh when I saw this Player Name in the Top 50 Leaderboard Auction Events:

dingleberries :
When wiping your butt with cheap toilet paper, pieces of cheap toilet paper catch/cling to anus hair(s), therefore having berries that dingle from your butt.
If you use that generic toilet paper, you'll get dingleberries.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dingleberries

Definition #2 on this page will make ANY liquid you are currently consuming shoot out of your nose - LoL

With that - On Behalf of the gentleman from Holland: To the piece of cheap toilet paper clinging to Anus hairs - I bid you Dingleberries - LoLoLoLoL

And according to this video - Dingleberry can get you out of Jury Duty - and sometimes Dingleberries are actually in season :)

http://tosh.comedycentral.com/video-clips/naqxou/dingleberry-season

A (http://tosh.comedycentral.com/video-clips/naqxou/dingleberry-season)pologies in advance - but is there another "cool" reason to adopt the name of shreds of toilet paper as an intimidating name - makes me laugh to tears every time I see that name - and this is about the 3rd time I've posted this definition - so you would think it would catch on (or rather "cling on") by now - LoL

mickymacirl
08-06-2013, 01:37 AM
Are we all forgetting L Fizzle?????

Thunder Child
08-06-2013, 03:06 AM
Forgetting a whole heap of genuine legends whose contribution to the game was carved out in these hallowed halls, before the skyrocketing Monopoly numbers we now judge each other by obscured their worth.

Mcdoc
08-06-2013, 04:17 AM
For me - the true legends are the ones who reveled their faces in those "Name That Player" threads :)

These are the people who made themselves "real" to us and not just a random bunch of words hiding behind a keyboard :)

Jhoemel
08-06-2013, 05:28 AM
For me - the true legends are the ones who reveled their faces in those "Name That Player" threads :)

These are the people who made themselves "real" to us and not just a random bunch of words hiding behind a keyboard :)

Hahaha, so that made me a legend then, haha

Mcdoc
08-06-2013, 05:35 AM
Hahaha, so that made me a legend then, haha

Yes you are! A MUCH Bigger legend than the 4 cowards who have changed their names SO many times to "hide" behind their anonymous existence

Ryan5100
08-06-2013, 06:42 AM
Hahaha, so that made me a legend then, hahathat made a lot of people legends then :)

I am a cow
08-06-2013, 06:52 AM
I'll tell you the real legend of this game, the people who have not been suckered by GREE and have and sure that the game is not controlling them but it is them controlling the game

PIRATE JUSTlCE
08-06-2013, 07:14 AM

Real? Yeah, dude said real.

Bronson
08-06-2013, 07:34 AM
Looks like someone spelt Bronson wrong

Jhoemel
08-06-2013, 07:44 AM
Yes you are! A MUCH Bigger legend than the 4 cowards who have changed their names SO many times to "hide" behind their anonymous existence

Hahaha, thanks man, that bring back memories

Jhoemel
08-06-2013, 07:44 AM
Wow bronson made an appearance, how are u man?

Bronson
08-06-2013, 07:52 AM
I'm cool Jo what's up with you playa

Sal T Iguana
08-06-2013, 09:55 AM
As flattering as it may be keep me off that list!

Hivesy
08-06-2013, 03:51 PM
Bron pop over to Mav's thread when you get a chance, TC is crying because he misses you. And surely you're the first and only legend in this game mate aren't you?

Dingleberry
08-06-2013, 09:34 PM
I just noticed this thread. I thought I was all but forgotten. My glory days aren't even a speck in the rear view mirror anymore. To McDoc, glad you like my name. It takes a certain sense of humor to appreciate it and humility to carry it. My high school football coach 25 years ago called us all dingleberries in between spits of tobacco juice and I've always been fond of the name since. A few of my comments:

Hammer was a heckuva guy. I terrorized him into becoming my friend (as well as a few others). His original name was gRod. A health issue forced him out about a year ago while at the top of his game. I hope he's hanging in there.

Ferr...well, I've said all I'm going to say in other threads. Yes, he has deep pockets. So do I and others. I hate seeing what the game has become due to too much spending by any standard and Ferr is legendary for that, anyway.

PE's my boy. Most folks probably don't remember his name before which is similar to now.

Stephen...a strong leader since Day 1.

Joko...most have forgotten him. He once was the MW terrorist of all terrorists. A true killing machine that had 100,000 kills in March 2012. He only spoke Bulgarian and not even much of that. He didn't need to.

Troyicus...at one time, the hands down funniest dude in this game. Joko terrorized him for months. Troyicus posted the funniest, cleanest love notes to him but, of course, Joko understood none of it.

Finally, and since I wonder whether this PJ is the real PJ, there's never been anyone like my brother in arms, the one and only General Insane. Unmatched wit, innovation, passion, lunacy all rolled up into one. I need say no more than "The Cloak ain't no joke!"

I would like to thank all the legends of the forum who've given such great game advice and information. I don't post here much but I do check in for info on events, etc and folks like Devin and others who contribute are my forum legends and heros. You've saved me some dough, anyway!

Superdude
08-06-2013, 09:38 PM
I think a couple more names deserve to be up on that list.

Mcdoc
08-07-2013, 12:06 AM
I just noticed this thread. I thought I was all but forgotten. My glory days aren't even a speck in the rear view mirror anymore. To McDoc, glad you like my name. It takes a certain sense of humor to appreciate it and humility to carry it. My high school football coach 25 years ago called us all dingleberries in between spits of tobacco juice and I've always been fond of the name since.Much respect my friend for understanding the humor of my post & not taking it personally :)

mickymacirl
08-07-2013, 12:26 AM

A-freaking-men

Jhoemel
08-07-2013, 06:25 AM
I'm cool Jo what's up with you playa

Im doing fine bron king, everyone misses yah