PDA

View Full Version : Roleplaying

Ferr
08-03-2013, 09:37 AM
Please treat this game as a game. When I call sup dark and evil it is part of this game. Of course i mean it as they are surely dark and evil but that is only in the framework of this game. You guys call that roleplaying. In rl sup guys are just as nerdy as the rest of us are. I remember i was first introduced to a guy in this game who had spend as much as I did. We were both happy that we found at least one other idiot like ourselves.

HGF69
08-03-2013, 09:54 AM
Maybe you could address the current allegations of cheating and corruption in your faction. I thought you'd want to clear your name rather than look guilty by avoidance.

PlRATE JUSTlCE
08-03-2013, 10:12 AM
Some call it a game, others say it's a scam. I'll stipulate that it isn't real.

bobsmith
08-03-2013, 10:23 AM
Does roleplaying include racism in the Coalition?

https://twitter.com/bobsmith71976

Vulcan thinks so.

PlRATE JUSTlCE
08-03-2013, 10:29 AM
Does roleplaying include racism in the Coalition?https://twitter.com/bobsmith71976Vulcan thinks so.Can't we all just kiss and make up? We used to be such great pals and mates.

HGF69
08-03-2013, 10:33 AM
Does roleplaying include racism in the Coalition?

Vulcan thinks so.

I think that's down right disgusting of any individual. Any faction should boot her for using that word and blatantly using it even with spaces so its even more intended. If Vulcan was in my faction I would remove her instantly regardless of who she is.

Gree I think that this one player deserves an instant ban. Zero tolerance for racism.

PlRATE JUSTlCE
08-03-2013, 10:38 AM
Does roleplaying include racism in the Coalition?https://twitter.com/bobsmith71976Vulcan thinks so.Where was Gree? People have been banned for mere suspicion. You offer visual proof. SMDH

bobsmith
08-03-2013, 10:41 AM
Where was Gree? People have been banned for mere suspicion. You offer visual proof. SMDH

Proof was sent, as well follow up messages that appeared on people walls.

In fact once again Ripper was made aware of this and so was Ferr.

I have more to post, but they will never see the light of day from here out. Those types of messages serve no purpose and will be deleted in 10 minutes.

(SKK JL)-Batman
08-03-2013, 10:54 AM
I think that's down right disgusting of any individual. Any faction should boot her for using that word and blatantly using it even with spaces so its even more intended. If Vulcan was in my faction I would remove her instantly regardless of who she is.

Gree I think that this one player deserves an instant ban. Zero tolerance for racism.

I don't usually agree with you but I will this time. This is downright messed up.

Genen
08-03-2013, 11:18 AM
Please treat this game as a game. When I call sup dark and evil it is part of this game. Of course i mean it as they are surely dark and evil but that is only in the framework of this game. You guys call that role playing. In rl sup guys are just as nerdy as the rest of us are. I remember i was first introduced to a guy in this game who had spend as much as I did. We were both happy that we found at least one other idiot like ourselves.
Mr. Ferr yes this is a game and we sometime trash talk and nudging each other. But what's going on in your faction is completely out of any realm of even semi decent behavior. You attacked me today and unfortunately I do not have you anymore on a speed dial, but I think you can still find me on a rival list. Please go thru my wall and read comments that your team and your allies placed in the last weeks. It's full of filth, racism and insults including related to my family. Vulcan and his second account Alex still in your faction. WHY?
You are a leader of the faction at least I assume so (sometimes it's look like run by Ripper or just leaderless) and you can do just the right first step and remove this person. You can make up whatever points he can bring. You are also dodge and equivocate. Like SUP does the same thing too. NO MISTER FERR WE ARE NOT. Calling somebody else penguin is not similar to making racial slurs or mocking somebody about his passed away friend. And as an officer of the one of SUP factions I give you my word - if you bring any evidence of similar behavior of any of the SUP members he will be removed immediately.
I think you are a lawyer in real life and some say even successful one, but even lawyers have an ethics code.
So just get down from the your Olympus stand, stop make puffy proclamations and start to do the right things for a change.
Yours very truly,
Gene

Matthew Schmit
08-03-2013, 11:21 AM

Oh my god she said a word who the hell cares? It's not hurting anyone, she has her views and that's how she expresses them.

PlRATE JUSTlCE
08-03-2013, 11:26 AM
I apologize for the pain this has caused you. This game seems to cause many people to harmful things to themselves, their families, or others. Again, I'm sorry you've been hurt this way. You know how to reach me, if you want to chat. I've always respected you. We took a big step and trusted each other once, and it worked. I warned you then, so please take heed now. I wish you well, my friend.
Mr. Ferr yes this is a game and we sometime trash talk and nudging each other. But what's going on in your faction is completely out of any realm of even semi decent behavior. You attacked me today and unfortunately I do not have you anymore on a speed dial, but I think you can still find me on a rival list. Please go thru my wall and read comments that your team and your allies placed in the last weeks. It's full of filth, racism and insults including related to my family. Vulcan and his second account Alex still in your faction. WHY? You are a leader of the faction at least I assume so (sometimes it's look like run by Ripper or just leaderless) and you can do just the right first step and remove this person. You can make up whatever points he can bring. You are also dodge and equivocate. Like SUP does the same thing too. NO MISTER FERR WE ARE NOT. Calling somebody else penguin is not similar to making racial slurs or mocking somebody about his passed away friend. And as an officer of the one of SUP factions I give you my word - if you bring any evidence of similar behavior of any of the SUP members he will be removed immediately.I think you are a lawyer in real life and some say even successful one, but even lawyers have an ethics code. So just get down from the your Olympus stand, stop make puffy proclamations and start to do the right things for a change.Yours very truly,Gene

Matthew Schmit
08-03-2013, 11:27 AM
So what you're saying is that you condone this kind of behavior?

I don't agree with her racial views, but she has the right to express herself regardless of the topic.

"I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." ~Voltaire

Fl@sh
08-03-2013, 11:32 AM
Oh my god she said a word who the hell cares? It's not hurting anyone, she has her views and that's how she expresses them.You have just gained troll status, congratulations.

Matthew Schmit
08-03-2013, 11:36 AM
You have just gained troll status, congratulations.

Look I didn't see the picture, but I'm geussing someone said the "n" word and everyone got butthurt? Am I correct?

Genen
08-03-2013, 11:38 AM
It's he for beginners. And I suggest you Ferr Emperors is the right place for you.
BTW the way Mr. Ferr is not an American and in lot of European countries racial insults are subjected to criminal prosecution. Moreover not a single U.S. company, sports team or any other official entity will tolerate openly racist person in their midst.

PlRATE JUSTlCE
08-03-2013, 11:39 AM
Look I didn't see the picture, but I'm geussing someone said the "n" word and everyone got butthurt? Am I correct?Almost correct. No one SAID the "N" word, they typed a close representation of same.

Evil Mastermind
08-03-2013, 11:42 AM
FERR -

When you make comments such as "GREE-Supported" SUP, is that to be considered friendly role-playing banter? Or no? Would you be so kind to clarify what you mean by "GREE-supported"? Do you mean Beta-tester or is it something else?

Thanks.
Evil M. ;D

Genen
08-03-2013, 11:42 AM
I apologize for the pain this has caused you. This game seems to cause many people to harmful things to themselves, their families, or others. Again, I'm sorry you've been hurt this way. You know how to reach me, if you want to chat. I've always respected you. We took a big step and trusted each other once, and it worked. I warned you then, so please take heed now. I wish you well, my friend.
Thank you C. Respect is mutual. I hope you are doing well.

Matthew Schmit
08-03-2013, 11:43 AM
That's an offensive racial slur. We have every right to get butthurt if we're white and every right to turn into a blood thirsty rapist if we're black and the person who said the n word is white.

You do know that the word you're talking about is used millions of times a day on the Internet and everyday conversation? It's like yelling at someone for saying the word "food". I don't get pissed off when people say "cracker" or "honky". If the whole world were open minded and could ignore people saying certain "bad words" we could avoid wastes of time like this argument.

Fl@sh
08-03-2013, 11:47 AM
You do know that the word you're talking about is used millions of times a day on the Internet and everyday conversation? It's like yelling at someone for saying the word "food". I don't get pissed off when people say "cracker" or "honky". If the whole world were open minded and could ignore people saying certain "bad words" we could avoid wastes of time like this argument.Its racist and against the ToS section 8. Letting it go and ignoring it is not an option.

http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii520/natch82/null_zps1b2676e1.png

PlRATE JUSTlCE
08-03-2013, 11:47 AM
FERR - When you make comments such as "GREE-Supported" SUP, is that to be considered friendly role-playing banter? Or no? Would you be so kind to clarify what you mean by "GREE-supported"? Do you mean Beta-tester or is it something else? Thanks. Evil M. ;DMr. Ferr usually means what he says. He's very bright, but occasionally because he's Dutch, some meanings get twisted in the translation process. I took him to mean, he feels that some get special treatment from certain entities.

Jaebee
08-03-2013, 11:50 AM
Mr. Ferr usually means what he says. He's very bright, but occasionally because he's Dutch, some meanings get twisted in the translation process. I took him to mean, he feels that some get special treatment from certain entities.
Hmmm, perhaps something like free gold for services rendered? Services that might include discovering holes in the game?? Interesting indeed.

Matthew Schmit
08-03-2013, 11:51 AM
Its racist and against the ToS section 8. Letting it go and ignoring it is not an option.

http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii520/natch82/null_zps1b2676e1.png

Leave it to the mods then....

Evil Mastermind
08-03-2013, 11:52 AM
Mr. Ferr usually means what he says. He's very bright, but occasionally because he's Dutch, some meanings get twisted in the translation process. I took him to mean, he feels that some get special treatment from certain entities.

Thanks for your interpretation but I would rather the explanation come from the source. I do not know if you are an imposter or the original PJ that many have been clamoring about since I arrived on this scene.

I have been accused of being "PJ" many times now.

Genen
08-03-2013, 11:53 AM
You do know that the word you're talking about is used millions of times a day on the Internet and everyday conversation? It's like yelling at someone for saying the word "food". I don't get pissed off when people say "cracker" or "honky". If the whole world were open minded and could ignore people saying certain "bad words" we could avoid wastes of time like this argument.
Are you for real? Do you understand a difference between people use the word in passing and when they address to somebody specifically with only purpose to insult? Anyway you are a lost cause, keep trolling along.

PlRATE JUSTlCE
08-03-2013, 12:02 PM
Thanks for your interpretation but I would rather the explanation come from the source. I do not know if you are an imposter or the original PJ that many have been clamoring about since I arrived on this scene. I have been accused of being "PJ" many times now.I wasn't interpreting for you. I was explaining how I endeavor to understand the knowledge dispensed by Mr. Ferr. Oh, you're joshing me, aren't you, Mr. PJ?Well, I'm mocking you.

Matthew Schmit
08-03-2013, 12:23 PM
Are you for real? Do you understand a difference between people use the word in passing and when they address to somebody specifically with only purpose to insult? Anyway you are a lost cause, keep trolling along.

Lost cause? Because I believe in free speech? Are you high?

Genen
08-03-2013, 12:45 PM
Lost cause? Because I believe in free speech? Are you high?
It's irrelevant what are your personally believes are. Let Mr. Ferr explain what he is believing to. If the sharing your misguided views of free speech and excuses this behavior in his faction he can stated so and let people decide for themselves if they want to be part of it.
It's not like he is very private guy who never on a public eyes. On an opposite everyday or so he is popping up and make puffy speeches about morality and his quest against evil. So it would be only reasonable to ask him sharing his views on hacking accusations of his key lieutenants and their bottom feeding behavior.

Speed ump
08-03-2013, 01:10 PM
Mathew, it's not just the word alone. Did you not read the additional comment that was made about them breeding like rabbits, among other things. This isn't something to whitewash, or give a good old boy wink over. I have seen actually pics of many of my teammates, though nowhere close to all. I do know we have people from all over the world. What kind of vetting do they have? Are you white and right? Sorry, I was enjoying the show until all that. I was pretty sure it was all real, but that sealed it. These people are hackers, these people are racist. I need no court of law to tell me that. I don't need trolls, or ferr, or anyone else to tell me the truth or the facts. You want this kind as your teammates, then I put you in the same category. To tell your stories to someone who believes or cares. I've judged, and pronounced guilty. I'll let the rest of you debate ferr and companies alleged guilt as you see fit.

honest Abe
08-03-2013, 01:56 PM
It's ok speed, 13 year old kids may just not get it. One day he will grow up and understand the real world.

Mathew, it's not just the word alone. Did you not read the additional comment that was made about them breeding like rabbits, among other things. This isn't something to whitewash, or give a good old boy wink over. I have seen actually pics of many of my teammates, though nowhere close to all. I do know we have people from all over the world. What kind of vetting do they have? Are you white and right? Sorry, I was enjoying the show until all that. I was pretty sure it was all real, but that sealed it. These people are hackers, these people are racist. I need no court of law to tell me that. I don't need trolls, or ferr, or anyone else to tell me the truth or the facts. You want this kind as your teammates, then I put you in the same category. To tell your stories to someone who believes or cares. I've judged, and pronounced guilty. I'll let the rest of you debate ferr and companies alleged guilt as you see fit.

Matthew Schmit
08-03-2013, 01:59 PM
It's ok speed, 13 year old kids may just not get it. One day he will grow up and understand the real world.

So because I know how to not be offended by someone's views that makes me 13?

honest Abe
08-03-2013, 02:04 PM
Ferr, role playing is fine. Associating with players that are thieves is not. I would think given how much you have spent on the game per this post you would be aligned with me in this matter. As such, apart from anything else, why would you associate with someone that stole the same echo leader you paid for?

Please treat this game as a game. When I call sup dark and evil it is part of this game. Of course i mean it as they are surely dark and evil but that is only in the framework of this game. You guys call that roleplaying. In rl sup guys are just as nerdy as the rest of us are. I remember i was first introduced to a guy in this game who had spend as much as I did. We were both happy that we found at least one other idiot like ourselves.

Evil Mastermind
08-03-2013, 02:15 PM

I agree that racist comments are wrong. However, so is sexism. So it's ok for your players to have derogatory names in the game? You seem so offended by the remarks of others yet you condone this among your teams? Don't act so innocent while throwing stones in your glass house.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?63504-Sea-fairing-faction-so-quick-to-condemn-to-others

Matthew Schmit
08-03-2013, 02:24 PM
I agree that racist comments are wrong. However, so is sexism. So it's ok for your players to have derogatory names in the game? You seem so offended by the remarks of others yet you condone this among your teams? Don't act so innocent while throwing stones in your glass house.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?63504-Sea-fairing-faction-so-quick-to-condemn-to-others

Do you have any idea how hard it is to be a man in America today? We didn't get the right to vote until 1920 and we have to go through child birth! For every dollar a woman makes a man makes 80 cents! We just want equal rights! And all you women want is sex! What about the person on the inside? My main point is, after all this stuff you've put us men through shouldn't we get to make a few jokes? Gosh women are so insensitive to our feelings!

bobsmith
08-03-2013, 02:37 PM
http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2013-05-15-gree-suffers-revenue-and-profit-decline-as-costs-rise

honest Abe
08-03-2013, 03:11 PM
Ferr? Please address the question.

Ferr, role playing is fine. Associating with players that are thieves is not. I would think given how much you have spent on the game per this post you would be aligned with me in this matter. As such, apart from anything else, why would you associate with someone that stole the same echo leader you paid for?

Speed ump
08-03-2013, 04:35 PM
Abe, ferr dosnt want to answer questions, or responses, or adress issues. As usual he wants to issue statements to us little folk. He's trying to help us all. He's fighting evil, and darkness after all. Sometimes I guess that means using the underbelly of society to fight the perceived evils he sees. Sometimes I guess the ends justify the means.

Genen
08-03-2013, 04:54 PM
Abe, ferr dosnt want to answer questions, or responses, or adress issues. As usual he wants to issue statements to us little folk. He's trying to help us all. He's fighting evil, and darkness after all. Sometimes I guess that means using the underbelly of society to fight the perceived evils he sees. Sometimes I guess the ends justify the means.
He is a lawyer and make believe politician. Well people hate both of those folks.

Bstreazy
08-03-2013, 05:18 PM
Racism is not roll play

Didn't you get the memo? It's not racism, it's other people's views, which should be respected! lol

Superdude
08-03-2013, 07:37 PM
Didn't you get the memo? It's not racism, it's other people's views, which should be respected! lol

I believe people are entitled to their beliefs. However, they need to keep those beliefs silent about other people. When somebody blatantly disrespects a cultural or racial difference between them and somebody else, that crosses the line and it is horrible in my opinion.

Mr Ferr, I hope you do the right thing here

SUPER UNITED PIRATES
08-03-2013, 07:45 PM
Proof was sent, as well follow up messages that appeared on people walls.

In fact once again Ripper was made aware of this and so was Ferr.

I have more to post, but they will never see the light of day from here out. Those types of messages serve no purpose and will be deleted in 10 minutes.

Haha maybe ferr is the gree supported tyrany instead.. No wonder these hackers are so arragont cos they have backing

bobsmith
08-03-2013, 08:24 PM
I guess role playing included cover ups and hiding problems from Ferr.

DFI
08-04-2013, 12:38 AM
I believe people are entitled to their beliefs. However, they need to keep those beliefs silent about other people. When somebody blatantly disrespects a cultural or racial difference between them and somebody else, that crosses the line and it is horrible in my opinion.

Mr Ferr, I hope you do the right thing here

Superdude, unfortunately in the forums, people seem to lose common sense for one reason or another. Name calling, childish remarks, etc. all pretty sad.

Domino_brown
08-06-2013, 03:24 PM
Good stuff
Worth te read��

Ryans67
08-06-2013, 03:41 PM
Press the enter key ever so often.....

Genen
08-06-2013, 03:47 PM
Question for all you PUN members.... What about using remarks about gay people? Is that in your eyes any different than Vulcans remarks? No it's not. So, don't point fingers at one person when you are guilty of something similar. But oh I forgot, your PUN!! You can do anything and its ok. I think you are forgetting to mention the fact that Vulcan DID apologize for his first remarks!! You guys accepted, and it was over with. 2 weeks after that apology he managed to place I believe top 5 in the tournament and PUN was immediately back on him. 2 weeks later this was brought back up!!! But oh yea, once again I forgot, your PUN, It doesn't matter! Ironically, his apology had been deleted and just his racist remark was still posted. Are you kidding me?? You accept an apology and then bring it back up when you see a little competition. You PUN are a bunch of nerds with the little man syndrome hiding behind a game because in the real world you couldn't defend yourself against a wet paper sack! One player can attack you guys a few times and you manage to sic EVERY SINGLE PUN member on them. It's like you can raid and attack whomever you wish but god forbid someone attack you. I have seen it with my own two eyes! The posting players names and levels and declaring every person to attack them repeatedly and make them want to quit. How dare you think it's ok. I have seen numerous posts on players walls with threats. For example, Soldier of Justice posted on a players wall: Do you want the pirates to visit you more frequently? This is just fair warning! You will be sup1 top hit list if you keep it up! I don't care if you need cash...look somewhere else.. Who the hell does he think he is?? So it's ok for him to raid/attack other players, but this is what happens when someone does the same to him? Would PUN be ok with someone putting a remark like that on their comments? Well no they wouldn't. We all know that. And pirate capt Gin telling someone to look at his name before attacking him. Well Mr. Pirate Capt Gin....it says Pirate at the beginning of your name...not Lord God master of the universe!! All I see in PUN is a bunch of sore losers who are bullies. Just like they have bullied Vulcan for weeks, to the point of him exploding, apologizing sincerely because they say apologize, and then they start bullying again, which he explodes, and then another apology demand, which he does, and it starts again, over and over and over. Oh but no....he uses racial slurs!! Well mr PUN guys, be a man and accept an apology. He was a man by giving an apology, several times. But yet no one bothers to say oh yea, he apologized, only just post what he did weeks ago. Have you ever thought that you back someone in a corner and they blow up and use words they aren't proud of? You push people to that point! Racial comments is not ok by no means, but neither is gay remarks, or making fun of a persons looks. Don't pass judgment when you are in no way any better. I have a gay friend that killed himself a few years ago because he was bullied...so i take offense to Puns gay comments...whats the difference???? My advice is to get over yourselves. It's a game! You are not the top dogs in the real world obviously, or you wouldn't act the way you do on this game. In my opinion you have completely ruined this game for the higher level players. It's either join you guys or just quit. What's going to happen when you guys run every other player off and you're all that's left? I guess you will have to start fighting each other. I wonder who will be the last person standing? My only hope is that one day another faction, preferably Ferr since you rag on them so much, comes by and beats the hell out of you in war and knocks you down several notches. Oh what a day that would be. Especially since you are so obsessed with him that you have a real picture of him that is made fun of all the time. Is making fun of a persons looks ok?????? is it any different than racist remarks?????? It's not real fun having a person seeing all of your personal chats that you think is private between your group is it?? My oh my, you must know how Ferrs guys feel now...LOL!!! Now if you can only figure out who you have forgot to delete that is still lurking around....or maybe its a top PUN player that you think is a true member but is sick of your crap and has secretly decided to expose you...i could be Foo...or...Carnage.....maybe Boom Boom on one of my drunken binges....haha and the paranoia kicks in! Be very very careful of what you say...someone might be watching. By the way, this is not Vulcan, it's a player that sees it with their own eyes. And I DO have proof of the gay remarks if I need to post and refresh your Punny memories....... What fun that would be. See you guys later on in HIP CHAT.........
Nice work frog. Go get more iTunes cards from your master.

theartlessone
08-06-2013, 03:55 PM

Drivel as per usual speed, just more of the same incessant spew with have become accustomed too.

I do wonder where you find the time to be on here almost hourly!? It's almost as if this is your job.........

theartlessone
08-06-2013, 04:20 PM
Oh my! You get it some more...who are you?

I am not but a simple man sowing seeds in the soil of consciousness.

Hopefully one day those seeds blossum in the minds of the misinformed and ignorant, I pray one day they flourish in the grounds of purity and realisation.

Speed ump
08-06-2013, 04:27 PM
Insight, if you want to email me, I'll be happy to explain any differences to you between a private convo, if it was made, and a public statement. Yes the pirates have owned this game from the start. That's not going to change, so just something everyone can deal with. Art, I thought I already made it clear. You guys want me to be a gree employee, I accept. Let me give you the adress to send my paycheck to. Happy to be of service

Insight 102
08-06-2013, 04:33 PM
Ok i will try this again....i deleted the only 1 little curse word so MAYBE i will not be banned....unless PUN does have that much power!!!! Banned for no specific reason....hmmmmm....hey Gree...ban me again...my $5,000 a month isn't good enough for you??? All the talk about Ferr or the clowns and its ok????? But someone front Pun out???? So...here it goes again...maybe this time it will last for more than 5 minutes.

Question for all you PUN members.... What about using remarks about gay people? Is that in your eyes any different than Vulcans remarks? No it's not. So, don't point fingers at one person when you are guilty of something similar. But oh I forgot, your PUN!! You can do anything and its ok. I think you are forgetting to mention the fact that Vulcan DID apologize for his first remarks!! You guys accepted, and it was over with. 2 weeks after that apology he managed to place I believe top 5 in the tournament and PUN was immediately back on him. 2 weeks later this was brought back up!!! But oh yea, once again I forgot, your PUN, It doesn't matter! Ironically, his apology had been deleted and just his racist remark was still posted. Are you kidding me?? You accept an apology and then bring it back up when you see a little competition. You PUN are a bunch of nerds with the little man syndrome hiding behind a game because in the real world you couldn't defend yourself against a wet paper sack! One player can attack you guys a few times and you manage to sic EVERY SINGLE PUN member on them. It's like you can raid and attack whomever you wish but god forbid someone attack you. I have seen it with my own two eyes! The posting players names and levels and declaring every person to attack them repeatedly and make them want to quit. How dare you think it's ok. I have seen numerous posts on players walls with threats. For example, Soldier of Justice posted on a players wall: Do you want the pirates to visit you more frequently? This is just fair warning! You will be sup1 top hit list if you keep it up! I don't care if you need cash...look somewhere else.. Who the heck does he think he is?? So it's ok for him to raid/attack other players, but this is what happens when someone does the same to him? Would PUN be ok with someone putting a remark like that on their comments? Well no they wouldn't. We all know that. And pirate capt Gin telling someone to look at his name before attacking him. Well Mr. Pirate Capt Gin....it says Pirate at the beginning of your name...not Lord God master of the universe!! All I see in PUN is a bunch of sore losers who are bullies. Just like they have bullied Vulcan for weeks, to the point of him exploding, apologizing sincerely because they say apologize, and then they start bullying again, which he explodes, and then another apology demand, which he does, and it starts again, over and over and over. Oh but no....he uses racial slurs!! Well mr PUN guys, be a man and accept an apology. He was a man by giving an apology, several times. But yet no one bothers to say oh yea, he apologized, only just post what he did weeks ago. Have you ever thought that you back someone in a corner and they blow up and use words they aren't proud of? You push people to that point! Racial comments is not ok by no means, but neither is gay remarks, or making fun of a persons looks. Don't pass judgment when you are in no way any better. I have a gay friend that killed himself a few years ago because he was bullied...so i take offense to Puns gay comments...whats the difference???? My advice is to get over yourselves. It's a game! You are not the top dogs in the real world obviously, or you wouldn't act the way you do on this game. In my opinion you have completely ruined this game for the higher level players. It's either join you guys or just quit. What's going to happen when you guys run every other player off and you're all that's left? I guess you will have to start fighting each other. I wonder who will be the last person standing? My only hope is that one day another faction, preferably Ferr since you rag on them so much, comes by and beats the hell out of you in war and knocks you down several notches. Oh what a day that would be. Especially since you are so obsessed with him that you have a real picture of him that is made fun of all the time. Is making fun of a persons looks ok?????? is it any different than racist remarks?????? It's not real fun having a person seeing all of your personal chats that you think is private between your group is it?? My oh my, you must know how Ferrs guys feel now...LOL!!! Now if you can only figure out who you have forgot to delete that is still lurking around....or maybe its a top PUN player that you think is a true member but is sick of your crap and has secretly decided to expose you...i could be Foo...or...Carnage.....maybe Boom Boom on one of my drunken binges....haha and the paranoia kicks in! Be very very careful of what you say...someone might be watching. By the way, this is not Vulcan, it's a player that sees it with their own eyes. And I DO have proof of the gay remarks if I need to post and refresh your Punny memories....... What fun that would be. See you guys later on in HIP CHAT.........

Insight 102
08-06-2013, 04:38 PM
Insight, if you want to email me, I'll be happy to explain any differences to you between a private convo, if it was made, and a public statement. Yes the pirates have owned this game from the start. That's not going to change, so just something everyone can deal with. Art, I thought I already made it clear. You guys want me to be a gree employee, I accept. Let me give you the adress to send my paycheck to. Happy to be of service

Does it have to have been made as a public statement?? It seems to be ok that Ripper, Corey, Vulcans, etc. private messages can be used against them....but oh yea...your GOD...you lead modern war....so it's ok for theirs to be used against them...but if yours is in private it's ok. Let me just bow down to you Mr. Leader of Modern. I'm not worthy of you.

Insight 102
08-06-2013, 04:40 PM

And that's the exact attitude I suspected...you say the pirate own this game. People will get sick of your godly attitude...they already are. Come down off that box a little Riddler.

theartlessone
08-06-2013, 04:41 PM

And as if by magic he do appear.......

Do not be so presumptuous speedy, it was merely a whimsical quip.

I must ponder whether others have noticed the frequency of your posts and the voraciousness in which you defend your innocence. I will simply continue sowing seeds in hope.

Insight 102
08-06-2013, 04:42 PM
Insight...they deleted both of us..including the one where I stated that I would rather be gay than
read your incessant garbage, They also deleted poor Eddie. They are so effective.

What did I say that got me banned? Can I not speak my feelings?

Insight 102
08-06-2013, 04:48 PM

How about we discuss it here....it seems to be ok to discuss ferrs, clowns, dogs, etc. problems here. Why not PuNs?

Speed ump
08-06-2013, 04:50 PM
Again, let me state. Show where one of our people have posted those type of remarks to another players wall. If you are who you claim to be you have my email. If you were a member, we would not be attacking you for posting a vulgar remark, so this means you are not. If you had been, and we caught you doing that, we would talk with you to see that it does not happen again, and have you apologize to the one you offended, if it were on the level of the racist remarks, by they way, repeated on several occasions, and when I was initially approached about an apology, I personaly, and the whole faction group was being called names in the same sentence. Not a great way to show you are trying to offer a sincere apology. By the second time I was approached, I told him he needed to make amends with the one he originally offended. With an hour I found he was already posting more vulgarities to a number of members and tried to say he made an apology. One of our main goals early on was to police the language in the game. It was bad. Those people felt it was their right, just like the hackers think that is their right. Gree cannot handle it all as has been proven. We continue to perform this same function. We don't ask for anyone's permission.

theartlessone
08-06-2013, 04:53 PM
How about we discuss it here....it seems to be ok to discuss ferrs, clowns, dogs, etc. problems here. Why not PuNs?

Yes let's do that, private messaging is so very secluded and remote.

Let us air our grievances. Whats good for the goose.........

senex morosus
08-06-2013, 04:55 PM
Froggy, how about I post your nude pics (censored a bit to avoid removal) on twitter that u have posted numerous times about that one guy and wrote "C**** is gay". You weren't around when it all started and if he had a problem with it, SF would stop but since you aren't very bright anyway, that person started comments as a joke and it carried on as a joke. All the SUP1 guys don't use groupme. Find me one post on hipchat where a 'PUN' member makes these remarks? It is all about PUN after all is it not? I have not seen Vulcan's racial comments and frankly I don't care but if it offends others then I respect their opinion and keep them to deal with rage.

It's ok Froggy, the people here don't know who you are and why you are upset so let's make things clear here. You are a hacker with 17 bridge jumpers and crazy health regen that was caught cheating. Normally, a person would be kicked from the faction but you were given a chance to prove yourself and get rid of your units. Instead, you became SUP2's punching bag and tried to destabilize the faction but you failed. After that incident, you no longer were allowed to be in SUP1 or 2 but they kept you in hipchat until u remove those units. There are no free rides here and SUP1 told you that you needed to be stronger before you could join them. If you don't have the gold for the tiers then stop whining but oh wait, you have found the perfect place to go. At least there it would feel like home with all those other hackers.

How about a screen shot of your lovely toys in your inventory? 17 deadly bridge jumpers was it?

Speed ump
08-06-2013, 04:56 PM
All I can say insight is that you're going to have to live with the cards that have been dealt to you. Sometimes that's the way life is.

Sal T Iguana
08-06-2013, 04:57 PM
Is it at all possible for the best interests of both sides to start over, a clean slate? Forgive and forget turn the other cheek and move on. This is not good for anyone if it keeps continuing. Show compassion, show some mercy!

Sal T Iguana
08-06-2013, 05:03 PM
If you're discussing it try to keep it civil. By the way how many more posts before I reach senior status. Don't ban me I'm just trying to make light of the situation

Insight 102
08-06-2013, 05:05 PM
Again, let me state. Show where one of our people have posted those type of remarks to another players wall. If you are who you claim to be you have my email. If you were a member, we would not be attacking you for posting a vulgar remark, so this means you are not. If you had been, and we caught you doing that, we would talk with you to see that it does not happen again, and have you apologize to the one you offended, if it were on the level of the racist remarks, by they way, repeated on several occasions, and when I was initially approached about an apology, I personaly, and the whole faction group was being called names in the same sentence. Not a great way to show you are trying to offer a sincere apology. By the second time I was approached, I told him he needed to make amends with the one he originally offended. With an hour I found he was already posting more vulgarities to a number of members and tried to say he made an apology. One of our main goals early on was to police the language in the game. It was bad. Those people felt it was their right, just like the hackers think that is their right. Gree cannot handle it all as has been proven. We continue to perform this same function. We don't ask for anyone's permission.

What about how your players act?? The rude comments they make when attacked? Lets discuss those issues? My point about Vulcan is he did apologize to the player after it happened, it was done, and then 2 weeks later PUN ambushed him again..out of nowhere. You guys can't just decide to start something up again and it be ok!! Just admit he apologized by email weeks before!! but like I said before, he did good in a tournament and it started again. With the comment being made to him on the lines of .....I read back on my comments and seen what you wrote a while back and it made me mad again. PUN can't demand an apology, get it, accept it, and then decide never mind and expect someone not to get defensive about it. It's not right!!!!! I agree with you on policing the language in the game. I agree 100%. A lot is offensive and even some player names are horrible! I support PuN putting a stop to that, that is awesome, but don't act bad in other ways. Don't bully people around, but at the same time act like you are trying to make the game better. People isn't going to respect players asking them to stop when that same group of people is throwing around I'm pun, don't attack me or we will make your life miserable. PuN needs to pick one side....either the heroes of the game that make it clean and fun..or the bullies. You can't have both worlds.

Sal T Iguana
08-06-2013, 05:11 PM
Senior? No way...been here for years...still junior.
Your join date says otherwise lol

Insight 102
08-06-2013, 05:12 PM
Froggy, how about I post your nude pics (censored a bit to avoid removal) on twitter that u have posted numerous times about that one guy and wrote "C**** is gay". You weren't around when it all started and if he had a problem with it, SF would stop but since you aren't very bright anyway, that person started comments as a joke and it carried on as a joke. All the SUP1 guys don't use groupme. Find me one post on hipchat where a 'PUN' member makes these remarks? It is all about PUN after all is it not? I have not seen Vulcan's racial comments and frankly I don't care but if it offends others then I respect their opinion and keep them to deal with rage.

It's ok Froggy, the people here don't know who you are and why you are upset so let's make things clear here. You are a hacker with 17 bridge jumpers and crazy health regen that was caught cheating. Normally, a person would be kicked from the faction but you were given a chance to prove yourself and get rid of your units. Instead, you became SUP2's punching bag and tried to destabilize the faction but you failed. After that incident, you no longer were allowed to be in SUP1 or 2 but they kept you in hipchat until u remove those units. There are no free rides here and SUP1 told you that you needed to be stronger before you could join them. If you don't have the gold for the tiers then stop whining but oh wait, you have found the perfect place to go. At least there it would feel like home with all those other hackers.

How about a screen shot of your lovely toys in your inventory? 17 deadly bridge jumpers was it?

In all honesty this is not froggy. I do not want this to be directed at someone that it should not be. Just take my word it's not her. I would hate for someone to get blamed for something when they have no idea what is going on. So please refrain from bashing him/her...whoever froggy is.

Speed ump
08-06-2013, 05:28 PM
Senex, lets not let them get anyone to make this ugly but themselves. Insight, we are not attacking anyone for vulgar posts, so obviously you are making things up. We do have an issue with one posting racist, and continued vulgar comments. This one still has not stopped

Insight 102
08-06-2013, 05:38 PM

Why would you give a hacker a second chance? Please explain that to me? There is no excuse what so ever to give a hacker a 2nd chance! If you are so against it then they should have immediately been banned! Don't accuse others of having a hacker, when you had one, found out, and just admitted to "giving them a second chance". No hacker deserves to be given a second chance. To be honest, I would not have just admitted that. That just proves that PUN thinks they can do whatever they want in this game, but god forbid others do it. What right do you have to give a hacker a 2nd chance. They should have immediately been kicked out and turned in to Gree. Wether or not a hacker gets to continue on in this game should not be up to you guys! If a hacker would have been in another faction would you have allowed that leader to give them a second chance? Well heck no!! Can anyone see what I'm trying to say here with all my posts?????????? Don't sit here and say you are trying to help Gree with hackers, but giving them a second chance because PuN says its ok..just delete your units...blah blah blah...once a hacker, always a hacker!

Speed ump
08-06-2013, 05:41 PM
Insight, I'm not really concerned with respect, or being the dark side or whatever. This is a game, and far too many of you take it as a personal affront. Come attack me. I'm fine with that. Take my cash, it's ok. I'll come take yours, just as often as I want. Too bad. It's a war game. It's also social and too many think they have no consequences for their words in public. Let them say whatever they wish in private. The other part is their actions when it pertains to hacking. You do either of these, then you and I will have issues. All the talk will not change that. I'd say that your details of the event, do portray parts of it, but you obviously do not have all the details of what happened. You seem to be missing parts that you obviously are unaware of. And no matter what, that would not justify his continued use of racist remarks. That just goes to prove true character. I truly don't understand anyone defending that sort of thing, but I guess society is not quiet as far along the path of enlightenment as I had imagined.

Insight 102
08-06-2013, 05:46 PM
Senex, lets not let them get anyone to make this ugly but themselves. Insight, we are not attacking anyone for vulgar posts, so obviously you are making things up. We do have an issue with one posting racist, and continued vulgar comments. This one still has not stopped

Please tell me what I am making up?? I have not made anything up..I have no reason to. You can never admit to any wrongdoing of your guys....never! Don't run from what I'm saying....your players are bullying others! Telling people to watch out...I'm pun, keep hitting me and you will be at the top of our hit list..this is your 1st warning... And so on, and so on....just answer me this and I'll stop...do you Stephen think that is ok for ANY player to do this? Is it ok to "throw your name around" and bully others? I know from experience... You accidentally hit one PuN a few times, make them mad...then you hit all!! And your base is demolished with threats for about a week. Is that ok with you ? I just ask you answer this post for me and I will leave you alone.

theartlessone
08-06-2013, 05:48 PM
Insight, I'm not really concerned with respect, or being the dark side or whatever. This is a game, and far too many of you take it as a personal affront. Come attack me. I'm fine with that. Take my cash, it's ok. I'll come take yours, just as often as I want. Too bad. It's a war game. It's also social and too many think they have no consequences for their words in public. Let them say whatever they wish in private. The other part is their actions when it pertains to hacking. You do either of these, then you and I will have issues. All the talk will not change that. I'd say that your details of the event, do portray parts of it, but you obviously do not have all the details of what happened. You seem to be missing parts that you obviously are unaware of. And no matter what, that would not justify his continued use of racist remarks. That just goes to prove true character. I truly don't understand anyone defending that sort of thing, but I guess society is not quiet as far along the path of enlightenment as I had imagined.

Last bit had me chuckling.

Lest we forget your input into this hyperbole, astride your giant stead.

Surely this shroud of nobility is starting to grow thin with the people!? I mean, come one everyone, your being played here.

Insight 102
08-06-2013, 05:53 PM

You are wrong there... I am in no way saying racist remarks are ok...I'm just saying the way you try to enforce it is not ok. Accept an apology and move on. Don't bring it back up weeks later and expect that person to bow down to you and say yes sir. It's not going to happen. Make your approach different. The way you guys try and make someone stop turns into looking like complete bullies. No one is going to take you seriously. At one point I seen a post on vulcans page saying...I was told by my faction to hit you, not sure why or what you did, all I can say is apologize and make amends. What right does he have to attack when he doesn't know why??? You guys handled it e wrong way! You handled it by basically ambushing him. You KNOW I'm right. You guys were trying to handle a racist comment, but turned around and looked like the biggest bullies ever...which is no way better.

Insight 102
08-06-2013, 05:57 PM
Insight, if any player in this game is able to hurt you...you don't know how to play.

Doesn't hurt me...I could care less about being ambushed. No big deal here. But I am against a group of people wanting others to act one way, as they do the opposite. If they are going to "run" modern war, then it needs to be ran right. Btw, you are quite funny death finger.

senex morosus
08-06-2013, 06:00 PM
Why would you give a hacker a second chance? Please explain that to me? There is no excuse what so ever to give a hacker a 2nd chance! If you are so against it then they should have immediately been banned! Don't accuse others of having a hacker, when you had one, found out, and just admitted to "giving them a second chance". No hacker deserves to be given a second chance. To be honest, I would not have just admitted that. That just proves that PUN thinks they can do whatever they want in this game, but god forbid others do it. What right do you have to give a hacker a 2nd chance. They should have immediately been kicked out and turned in to Gree. Wether or not a hacker gets to continue on in this game should not be up to you guys! If a hacker would have been in another faction would you have allowed that leader to give them a second chance? Well heck no!! Can anyone see what I'm trying to say here with all my posts?????????? Don't sit here and say you are trying to help Gree with hackers, but giving them a second chance because PuN says its ok..just delete your units...blah blah blah...once a hacker, always a hacker!

You aren't fooling me. I believe everyone deserves a second chance. You would rather see a hacker kicked from faction and then another faction benefitting from a cheater OR do you prefer a hacker get an option to remove all hacked units and start playing legit? For the record, and I say this since you are playing the role of someone else, GREE apparently 'fixed' the issue. Again like I mentioned in my previous post, SUP1 told you to get stronger. They even let you ride in the faction for the tourneys to increase stats. These 'Bullies' you speak so much off post and report hackers to GREE whenever someone finds one. Show me one faction that dedicates their time to find hackers to try and help make the game free of hackers which GREE should be responsible of.

Is it too much to ask the company to spend more time dealing with hackers than six WDs in one go?

Speed ump
08-06-2013, 06:01 PM
So true death, and indpsight, yes I do think that is ok. If we can control that aspect of the game, so be it. We are too strong for you to attack back, so be it. It's not fair that we spent more money to be able to be in that position, well that's the way it is. I've heard so many times people telling us how we should play the game. We keep within the terms of service, which includes language, then it's part of the game. All the people in the forums used to hate us for playing as a group. Then came WD, and everyone loved playing as a group, ate it up. Have spent tons of money, and effort in havking, in some cases. To beat us, or the next closest faction. We exist for different reasons than factions do, we are not a faction. We were a team before WD. Like us, don't like us. I suggest you play your own game. Watch the language, don't hack, and you will have a much more pleasant experience. We are here, we arnt going anywhere, learn how to coexist. Look back, I've told how many time s before. You want to dictate how we behave too, as we dictate to others, not any different, except we're stronger and better organized.

Insight 102
08-06-2013, 06:09 PM
You aren't fooling me. I believe everyone deserves a second chance. You would rather see a hacker kicked from faction and then another faction benefitting from a cheater OR do you prefer a hacker get an option to remove all hacked units and start playing legit? For the record, and I say this since you are playing the role of someone else, GREE apparently 'fixed' the issue. Again like I mentioned in my previous post, SUP1 told you to get stronger. They even let you ride in the faction for the tourneys to increase stats. These 'Bullies' you speak so much off post and report hackers to GREE whenever someone finds one. Show me one faction that dedicates their time to find hackers to try and help make the game free of hackers which GREE should be responsible of.

Is it too much to ask the company to spend more time dealing with hackers than six WDs in one go?

Like I said...this isn't froggy dude, but believe what you want. And my point being made EXACTLY... Gree should be responsible for the hackers... Not pun decide which hackers get a 2nd chance and which doesn't . You are just sticking your foot in your mouth. And yes, no faction dedicates all their time to finding hackers, of course not, but most honest top factions wouldn't allow that person to stay. That's just common sense dude. Hey if that hacker moves on to another faction then make that faction aware of it, if they continue to war with that player then you have that against them. But you are PuN, you have ran the game since the beginning so why worry about one little hacker helping another faction. You guys are unbeatable right?

Insight 102
08-06-2013, 06:17 PM
So true death, and indpsight, yes I do think that is ok. If we can control that aspect of the game, so be it. We are too strong for you to attack back, so be it. It's not fair that we spent more money to be able to be in that position, well that's the way it is. I've heard so many times people telling us how we should play the game. We keep within the terms of service, which includes language, then it's part of the game. All the people in the forums used to hate us for playing as a group. Then came WD, and everyone loved playing as a group, ate it up. Have spent tons of money, and effort in havking, in some cases. To beat us, or the next closest faction. We exist for different reasons than factions do, we are not a faction. We were a team before WD. Like us, don't like us. I suggest you play your own game. Watch the language, don't hack, and you will have a much more pleasant experience. We are here, we arnt going anywhere, learn how to coexist. Look back, I've told how many time s before. You want to dictate how we behave too, as we dictate to others, not any different, except we're stronger and better organized.

You just can't seem to get it through that thick head... I give up....let me bow down to you Mr PuN, I just can't win...but I promise you people see it, and don't like it. You are ruining the game and when there isn't a game to play because every one is gone Gree will see. You are never wrong and will continue to do as you please, and just made that apparent. You are not the creator of Gree and just because you are PUN doesn't make you god of modern war. Good bye and good luck with that bully method. I haven't seen it to be very effective since every refresh On my rivals list has at least one horrible, offensive name. Great job guys!! Keep up the fantastic work! It's been fun :)

honest Abe
08-06-2013, 08:08 PM
Funny of all people it would be you posting the can't we all be friends, warm and squishy stuff. Really not like you unless you went to sensitivity training class and it actually worked. Pot meet kettle. Did you learn your lesson or is this what we call transference or is it just bs? I know what I think. Unfortunately, it doesn't change our perspective on your past actions.

You just can't seem to get it through that thick head... I give up....let me bow down to you Mr PuN, I just can't win...but I promise you people see it, and don't like it. You are ruining the game and when there isn't a game to play because every one is gone Gree will see. You are never wrong and will continue to do as you please, and just made that apparent. You are not the creator of Gree and just because you are PUN doesn't make you god of modern war. Good bye and good luck with that bully method. I haven't seen it to be very effective since every refresh On my rivals list has at least one horrible, offensive name. Great job guys!! Keep up the fantastic work! It's been fun :)

Speed ump
08-06-2013, 08:33 PM
Gosh insight, I've been ruining the game for two years now. Me, all me. I've done it all. I don't place by YOUR rules. I don't do what YOU want. I'm the source of all YOUR issues.lol. See a trend here? YOU want to dictate to me how the game should be played. You feel we dictate to you. You play however you want. It's your choice to listen or to ignore. I don't really wish to control how you play. Your decisions may affect what I do in the game, but either way, listen or ignore, I have fun. I think people have forgotten its a war game, and they will be attacked, and in many cases it may be me doing the attacking. I get attacked. One of ferrs finest attacked me, and took some of my fine gree groats. I bet him and his other ferr friends had a good chuckle about that. So did I. That's what this game is people. Attack, be attacked. Cry, whine, or laugh, it's all up to you how you react to it. I like to laugh.i really don't care if you attack me because you dislike me, because you want my money, you want some bps. Feel free to attack. I may or may not retaliate, depending on my mood. I'll still play my game the way I chose, while staying well within the boundaries of the tos. You will never find a vulgar post from me, because nothing you've done can anger me to that point. It's a game folks. Have fun with the game as it is. You will not and cannot mold it to your desires. The sooner you figure this out, the more fun you will have.

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-06-2013, 11:37 PM
Here I am. This is "froggy", right here, for the record. I did not have access via my tablet which I created my original account on because my IP was banned. Why? I said something snarky to Ferr, and gree felt I deserved the ban.
THIS, however, I do NOT deserve.
I got multiple Pm's from SUP members today asking if I was posting in the forums. THIS IS ME. THIS IS MY ACCOUNT.
Not "INSIGHT101". Im sure that individual's identification will surface soon enough. I happen to adore many of the SUP members, and a tight knit group of us joined SUP altogether, and a couple of them have unfairly been placed in a position to stick up for me when I didn't even know I was being brought up in this forum that I have been banned from for nearly a month now.
After the umpteenth PM, I decided to get into my old account on another device.
My name is now FACTION ALERT in the game. Gree has already been through my account ( I am addressing the hacking accusations ) and I have been cleared. I am going to post a photo of my health regen IF GREE REQUESTS, as proof. I do not owe any member of this forum proof. That is Gree's territory.

And yes BARAKA, you vile human being, I saw your locked thread too.
Here, this one about me:
>>>>>
Keep it short. There's a emporer who is the most vile human being I've seen. Fake tits wonky horrible. They belong to a sick face. When I saw both I was sick. Also if you get a chance check her inventory. She has lots of bridge jumpers and like a 10000% health regen, no need for gold. 1 mill WD for free. <<<<<

Pathetic way to speak of a woman, especially when you think she isn't able to read your diatribe.
Yes, I am currently in Ferr's, and if this thread goes further, I will speak further on the matter.
I had not planned on staying on Ferr's for long, as SUP well knows, but after this, I am sickened by the actions of a few. As I elaborated, I adore MOST of the SUP members. Great group of guys and girls.
BARAKA, shame on you.
GENEN, I am disappointed in what I found in this thread. I TRUSTED you.
I still TRUST many SUP members, but I will not be returning to the family after coming in here and seeing this.
And SHAME on whoever you are that eluded to posting nude pictures of me. There certainly weren't any complaints in the SUP Gentlemen's lounge when the requests were being made.

The leader of SUP1 is good people. Please do not hold him at fault for anything. He has done nothing wrong but defend his faction. Too bad a small few have chosen to stoop to such a low level.
Nearly a year of playing this game, and I am done with people who take the fun out of a GAME. I had fun the first six months with the regular guys in the top1000 when I knew nothing, nor cared about the top.
For now, Ferr nor his members have done nothing to wrong me.
IMO, choosing to stay in another faction is far less despicable than some of the things I discovered in these forums about me tonight.

GREE, feel free to AGAIN examine my profile. Member name: FACTION ALERT. LEVEL 193
I'm off to bed. Enjoy your "game".

Speed ump
08-07-2013, 03:30 AM
I agree hex, wrong assumption was made on idendentity, and responses went overboard even if identity had been correct. I apologize for that.

Fl@sh
08-07-2013, 03:40 AM
What about how your players act?? The rude comments they make when attacked? Lets discuss those issues? My point about Vulcan is he did apologize to the player after it happened, it was done, and then 2 weeks later PUN ambushed him again..out of nowhere. You guys can't just decide to start something up again and it be ok!! Just admit he apologized by email weeks before!! but like I said before, he did good in a tournament and it started again. With the comment being made to him on the lines of .....I read back on my comments and seen what you wrote a while back and it made me mad again. PUN can't demand an apology, get it, accept it, and then decide never mind and expect someone not to get defensive about it. It's not right!!!!! I agree with you on policing the language in the game. I agree 100%. A lot is offensive and even some player names are horrible! I support PuN putting a stop to that, that is awesome, but don't act bad in other ways. Don't bully people around, but at the same time act like you are trying to make the game better. People isn't going to respect players asking them to stop when that same group of people is throwing around I'm pun, don't attack me or we will make your life miserable. PuN needs to pick one side....either the heroes of the game that make it clean and fun..or the bullies. You can't have both worlds.We had accepted his apology. Then we got wind of how unsincere it really was from screenshots from one of your players that didn't like what was going on. So now, game on. It doesn't matter what place he gets in the FvF, that event is meaningless. We are only out to make Vulcan understand the reprocussions of racist remarks in the 21st century.

theartlessone
08-07-2013, 04:18 AM
We had accepted his apology. Then we got wind of how unsincere it really was from screenshots from one of your players that didn't like what was going on. So now, game on. It doesn't matter what place he gets in the FvF, that event is meaningless. We are only out to make Vulcan understand the reprocussions of racist remarks in the 21st century.

Another hero arrives amidst a fanfare astride their mighty stead, we are ever so thankful for your contribution to the game and forum. When one of you arrives I go weak at the knees such is my admiration for your efforts in appeasing the peasants rigours.

Instead of going all vigilante perhaps your time be best served assisting GREE with the infestation of h@ckers using your undoubted wisdom in this matter.

What do you think?

Fl@sh
08-07-2013, 06:13 AM
Another hero arrives amidst a fanfare astride their mighty stead, we are ever so thankful for your contribution to the game and forum. When one of you arrives I go weak at the knees such is my admiration for your efforts in appeasing the peasants rigours.

Instead of going all vigilante perhaps your time be best served assisting GREE with the infestation of h@ckers using your undoubted wisdom in this matter.

What do you think?Bow down to your master and kiss my feet, troll.

Rough Neck
08-07-2013, 08:44 AM
Here I am. This is "froggy", right here, for the record. I did not have access via my tablet which I created my original account on because my IP was banned. Why? I said something snarky to Ferr, and gree felt I deserved the ban.
THIS, however, I do NOT deserve.
I got multiple Pm's from SUP members today asking if I was posting in the forums. THIS IS ME. THIS IS MY ACCOUNT.
Not "INSIGHT101". Im sure that individual's identification will surface soon enough. I happen to adore many of the SUP members, and a tight knit group of us joined SUP altogether, and a couple of them have unfairly been placed in a position to stick up for me when I didn't even know I was being brought up in this forum that I have been banned from for nearly a month now.
After the umpteenth PM, I decided to get into my old account on another device.
My name is now FACTION ALERT in the game. Gree has already been through my account ( I am addressing the hacking accusations ) and I have been cleared. I am going to post a photo of my health regen IF GREE REQUESTS, as proof. I do not owe any member of this forum proof. That is Gree's territory.

And yes BARAKA, you vile human being, I saw your locked thread too.
Here, this one about me:
>>>>>
Keep it short. There's a emporer who is the most vile human being I've seen. Fake tits wonky horrible. They belong to a sick face. When I saw both I was sick. Also if you get a chance check her inventory. She has lots of bridge jumpers and like a 10000% health regen, no need for gold. 1 mill WD for free. <<<<<

Pathetic way to speak of a woman, especially when you think she isn't able to read your diatribe.
Yes, I am currently in Ferr's, and if this thread goes further, I will speak further on the matter.
I had not planned on staying on Ferr's for long, as SUP well knows, but after this, I am sickened by the actions of a few. As I elaborated, I adore MOST of the SUP members. Great group of guys and girls.
BARAKA, shame on you.
GENEN, I am disappointed in what I found in this thread. I TRUSTED you.
I still TRUST many SUP members, but I will not be returning to the family after coming in here and seeing this.
And SHAME on whoever you are that eluded to posting nude pictures of me. There certainly weren't any complaints in the SUP Gentlemen's lounge when the requests were being made.

The leader of SUP1 is good people. Please do not hold him at fault for anything. He has done nothing wrong but defend his faction. Too bad a small few have chosen to stoop to such a low level.
Nearly a year of playing this game, and I am done with people who take the fun out of a GAME. I had fun the first six months with the regular guys in the top1000 when I knew nothing, nor cared about the top.
For now, Ferr nor his members have done nothing to wrong me.
IMO, choosing to stay in another faction is far less despicable than some of the things I discovered in these forums about me tonight.

GREE, feel free to AGAIN examine my profile. Member name: FACTION ALERT. LEVEL 193
I'm off to bed. Enjoy your "game".

My respect is to the original PIRATE UNITED NATION elite members

Hail PUN

Speed ump
08-07-2013, 09:11 AM
Hey art, flash actually can chew bubble gum and walk at the same time. I've seen it. He's perfectly able to gloriously deal with racist remarks and hackers all at the same time. He is happy to help the good of the community. Just a kind thank you for your services from you is all the appreciation he needs.

Speed ump
08-07-2013, 09:15 AM
Hey dudette, how are things with you? Glad to see Youve reduced your word count.

theartlessone
08-07-2013, 10:02 AM
Bow down to your master and kiss my feet, troll.

Classy. That is the real pirate attitude, that is it right there people.

Certainly not the noble and gallant soldiers of justice you proclaim yourself to be, you have put yourself upon a pedestal in which you don't belong. YOU in particular.

Calling me a troll in a attempt to discredit me is a futile action, that I am clearly not.

Hey art, flash actually can chew bubble gum and walk at the same time. I've seen it. He's perfectly able to gloriously deal with racist remarks and hackers all at the same time. He is happy to help the good of the community. Just a kind thank you for your services from you is all the appreciation he needs.

I should hope so too, being our almighty saviour and all. I just wanted to highlight the fact that with his extensive knowledge in one particular area he need not concern himself with this other distasteful business.

Plenty of others with chronic hero syndrome to keep the peasants in line I feel, maybe yourself speedy.

Fl@sh
08-07-2013, 10:18 AM
Classy. That is the real pirate attitude, that is it right there people.

Certainly not the noble and gallant soldiers of justice you proclaim yourself to be, you have put yourself upon a pedestal in which you don't belong. YOU in particular.

Calling me a troll in a attempt to discredit me is a futile action, that I am clearly not.New account, under 100 posts... Yup, troll for sure. Why don't you disprove me by displaying who you truly are? I'm not a hero to anybody but myself. Never have claimed to be. I'm sorry that you have an inferiority complex. Let me know where to visit you and I'll help you get over it. But, don't call me a hero, call me your savior.

Fl@sh
08-07-2013, 11:02 AM
Steady on big man, it seems I may have touched a nerve. Although I am unsure how one can be a hero to themselves? That is not a title that can be bestowed upon oneself sport, unless of course you a really self involved.....

Those that seek the truth or attempt to open the eyes of others are labelled trolls almost immediately it seems, why is my number of posts relevant? Does that in some way devalue my comments or the content therein?

No it does not but it makes for a easy get out though ay ;-)I had a rhizotomy long ago, but you keep up your anonymity and internet courage. I'm sorry that not only do you have an inferiority complex, but also seem to lack in the "bedroom" department where it matters most... at least, "that's what she said".

When you get banned and have to create another account, use the name - Tiny-PP, so I'll know who it is next time.

Speed ump
08-07-2013, 12:09 PM
Art, learn to accept who you are. Yes, and wear the troll moniker proudly. Be a shinning light and beacon to all trolls everywhere. You are what you are.

Dan Cai
08-07-2013, 12:15 PM
I don't know why sup and ferr don't join forces you could rename you're faction superferr pirates think of the cash you would save by not having to battle each other, by all means if this is a possible option ill put myself up as a negotiator subject to a small fee of course ;-)

Speed ump
08-07-2013, 01:04 PM
I'd say if you were able to do that, we need you working on more important things, like world peace, the Gaza Strip, etc.

Dan Cai
08-07-2013, 01:12 PM
I'd say if you were able to do that, we need you working on more important things, like world peace, the Gaza Strip, etc.

I can't even make my wife happy at Christmas, someone told me to buy her a vibrator and a pair of shoes for Christmas.... so if she don't like the shoes she can go fcuk herself.

Probably gonna get in trouble for this post oh well!

Speed ump
08-07-2013, 02:08 PM
Oh boy, now you done went and done it.

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-07-2013, 02:19 PM
Speed ump,
I truly appreciate your apology, and respect you for doing such.
However, the three individuals who bad mouthed me/threatened to Twitter my nude pics/posted a whole new thread degrading me have not said a peep.

I'm glad you, unlike those who are a black mark on an otherwise frat group, have the decency to be a man.

Stanky Dong
08-07-2013, 02:48 PM
...do you guys even have fun playing this game? if thats what its like being in the top 10 i hope i never make it. its a game. and its the internet. this is pathetic.

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-07-2013, 02:57 PM
Frat group= great group. Typo.

And yes, lots of drama in the top tiers, unfortunately. Takes the fun out of things.