PDA

View Full Version : Allegations of hacking unfounded, ban the gamecodereaders

Ferr
08-03-2013, 09:30 AM
Gree has its hacking free policy and The emperors reputation is rather clear in this game and on this forum. As to me in person, even my worst enemies know where I stand for and what I will and will not allow.

We are known to report our own members and have Gree check them out, confront our own members and see to it that it is solved or kick them out. When it comes to the Coalition factions we do not have this power and frankly we do not want it as every coalition member is independent. However, rest assured that all allegations are being addressed.

I can never guarantee that my faction or any of the coalition factions are free of hackers. It is already ridiculous that we need an anti hacking squad (yes we have that) to do Gree's work. But i can guarantee you that every serious allegation made is investigated by ourselves and we encourage everyone to report any member of my faction or coalition faction to Gree if you suspect hacking.

I have a problem with gamecode readers helping Gree, playing in top factions, having huge stats, scoring huge wd points etc. They are not Gree employees but they are able to read the game code and sometimes they get a bit paid by Gree for helping them out. I know a few of them. They all try to convince us that they do not hack and I wont make allegations that they do. In fact they do help a lot by tracking hackers. However, the only thing that stands between our monies and fair play is somebodies personal code of ethics. I have been walking around long enough to know that such is doomed to fail. With this comment I may hurt some feelings of so called white hat gamecode readers... But temptation is the mother of all evil and it is also the reason why corporate governance rules and regulations exists. Lets face it, Gree can not adequatly check or monitor hackers so I am asking myself who is monitoring the gamecodereaders? In normal games this would hardly be an issue but with this spending....

Amidst the Emperors we have a beta tester as well. i am glad he does not score in any event, has midstats only but if he was having huge stats, top on leaderboard, scoring hugely in whatever event I would be critical and suspicious. The bare minimum standard should be that beta testers should never be allowed to test with their main avatar, they should use an insignificant LLP for that purpose only. My advice to Gree: ban every gamecodereader who uses his HLP for testing

BriantheOG
08-03-2013, 09:37 AM
In on one?

bobsmith
08-03-2013, 09:46 AM
Like all "good" lawyers you hide your eyes and point your finger.

If the glove does not fit you must acquit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwdba9C2G14

Ferr is deploying the Chewbacca Defense.

D1E Luke
08-03-2013, 09:49 AM
So, your decision about what to do with these guys is based from Gree's decision on if they hack or not first? Just curious.

PlRATE JUSTlCE
08-03-2013, 09:57 AM
Innocent until proven guilty by Gree.

Ferr
08-03-2013, 09:59 AM
Like all "good" lawyers you hide your eyes and point your finger.

If the glove does not fit you must acquit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwdba9C2G14

Ferr is deploying the Chewbacca Defense.

Bob, you are being played....

PlRATE JUSTlCE
08-03-2013, 10:03 AM
Bob, you are being played....I approve this message.

mickymacirl
08-03-2013, 10:04 AM
Bob, you are being played....

Vise-Versa Ferr.

mickymacirl
08-03-2013, 10:05 AM
I approve this message.

You approve nothing, you have nothing, nil, squared 0.

Ferr
08-03-2013, 10:05 AM
So, your decision about what to do with these guys is based from Gree's decision on if they hack or not first? Just curious.

Let me turn it around. A decision will never ever be based on what is said on a forum, twitter account or whatever media. Please always be critical to what you read and see. A good start is always the source and those behind it and their interests and their reputation.

PlRATE JUSTlCE
08-03-2013, 10:34 AM
Let me turn it around. A decision will never ever be based on what is said on a forum, twitter account or whatever media. Please always be critical to what you read and see. A good start is always the source and those behind it and their interests and their reputation.There he is, the wise man returns, the fair man, the witty man. Welcome back. We've missed you.

Sadistic.
08-03-2013, 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by Ferr
Let me turn it around. A decision will never ever be based on what is said on a forum, twitter account or whatever media. Please always be critical to what you read and see. A good start is always the source and those behind it and their interests and their reputation.

People's interest has always been the same, to make the game as even as possible without the fear of so called cheats, people's reputations are not known because can you honestly say who the spy in that room was? The answer my dear friend is no because other wise this person would have been removed by now.. This person therefor has no reputation as we know not who he is.. He has nothing to gain by this other than a thank you for once again showing us that this "game" we all love to play will continue to be dominated by these so called cheats.. The proof ladies and gentlemen are plain to see, those who who cannot see clearly are surely blind through guilt maybe.. 

Sadistic.
08-03-2013, 10:55 AM
And furthermore these unfounded accusations you so call,seem to be happening underneath your own very nose.. The best defence you have and can offer your own team is if you do all your own screenshot checks personally, anything looking suspicious then the answer is clear and simple.. Do not allow them access to the faction..maybe it is because the mighty ferr has taken a back seat in his own faction???

Matthew Schmit
08-03-2013, 10:59 AM
Ferr the pirates think I'm you, can you please clear this up?

Rough Neck
08-03-2013, 11:20 AM
I approve this message.

+++++1......

Rough Neck
08-03-2013, 11:20 AM

+++++1.........

Rough Neck
08-03-2013, 11:23 AM
You approve nothing, you have nothing, nil, squared 0.

Sorry Dude, he's THE legend and you're Not even qualify as half a peanut compare to him !!!

Stooboot
08-03-2013, 11:28 AM
That's a lawyer for you. Not that I believe or don't believe him.

Sal T Iguana
08-03-2013, 11:29 AM
Guilty till proven innocent

PlRATE JUSTlCE
08-03-2013, 11:32 AM
Guilty till proven innocentAin't that the truth, sometimes, especially if your accuser claims personal privilege. Not to worry, it's just another little Internet ponzi-like deal.

DaBoss!
08-03-2013, 11:39 AM
Sorry Dude, he's THE legend and you're Not even qualify as half a peanut compare to him !!!

+++++1...........

Brizzol
08-03-2013, 11:39 AM
I don't get how it hasn't been fixed before nobody can hack gold as it is server sided right? Why can the developers make all aspects of the game server sided stats unlocks, troops, energy and stamina I play other server sided games like Kingdoms Of Camelot and there are no hackers in that game just a handful of rich players which I guess on here you would be accused of hacking if you spend a lot of money. Just think it is poor on Grees part for not being able to patch these things from what I saw looking at how people do it it's files put into some folder relating to Gree on your phone and that in turn hacks everything wouldn't making it server sided fix that?

Speed ump
08-03-2013, 12:27 PM
Deny, deny? So all the hackers you so bitterly complained about in the past, with much less evidence, wernt hacking. So why all the complaining. We reported several issues to you, with evidence. The answer? It was a glitch by gree. I know your stated stance sir, but your record as of late is tarnished. There were no glitches. Of course I am lowly and not qualified as was explained to me, to understand such things. Lets put aside the hacking for a moment. Those racist remarks were made and reported to your staff, and obviously in private, not only is it tolerated, but condoned. Our banter in the game was considered by yourself to be outside the boundaries, yet at no time have we approached anything of this nature. Yet this is tolerated. Yes, I think not only bob is being played, I think we all are.

HACKER CATCHER
08-03-2013, 01:21 PM
https://twitter.com/bobsmith71976 good reading

honest Abe
08-03-2013, 02:01 PM
So let me ask you again, are all the screenshots fakes? Is there a new way to add and subtract units including those people spent tens of thousands of gold on that I am unaware of? Ferr, you are a smart guy, making posts that proclaim your sterility on this matter dodge the issue at hand which you still have not addressed. Is the man of many names with an echo leader that is now gone someone that you and your team associate with?

Whistle Blower
08-03-2013, 03:04 PM
By the way, can anyone confirm game resets, Complete game resets to any level, all WD, Boss, and Auction trinkets moved over and all gold refunded. Little birdie tells me Someone got that done 3 times and 1,000,000 gold added to buy new trinkets. Was it Joker? No wait was it Riddler? Or was it Hammertime? Oh wait was it Mr Freeze? Or was it just about all of them. That was when Gree said they don't do resets.

honest Abe
08-03-2013, 03:10 PM
Can we just let ferr or his faction answer the question? You have plenty of airtime on whatever you want on the other 100 threads. Thank you and the answer please ferr?

By the way, can anyone confirm game resets, Complete game resets to any level, all WD, Boss, and Auction trinkets moved over and all gold refunded. Little birdie tells me Someone got that done 3 times and 1,000,000 gold added to buy new trinkets. Was it Joker? No wait was it Riddler? Or was it Hammertime? Oh wait was it Mr Freeze? Or was it just about all of them. That was when Gree said they don't do resets.

Sal T Iguana
08-03-2013, 03:20 PM
Ever hear the phrase, "only in America"?

Whistle Blower
08-03-2013, 03:23 PM
Hey lockdown do you know when this LE unit was released. (X-1 Base Destroyer attack 961 defense 788) someone has a ton of them.

Whistle Blower
08-03-2013, 03:30 PM
Smokey Bear says only youuuu can prevent forest fires

Speed ump
08-03-2013, 04:26 PM
Hey whistle, the expert on that would be PJ, he's had more lives than a cat.just saying.

Whistle Blower
08-03-2013, 05:06 PM
Hey whistle, the expert on that would be PJ, he's had more lives than a cat.just saying.
So he has more lives than a cat but these are his lives. Unlike you, who have sacraficed countless of other people's lives.
Anyway is it happy hour yet because I could sure use a drink. Come by lets have a sit down and discuss some things pal

Ferr
08-03-2013, 05:07 PM
Can we just let ferr or his faction answer the question? You have plenty of airtime on whatever you want on the other 100 threads. Thank you and the answer please ferr?

Honest Abe, if I reveal what has happened with these screenshots I accuse others, which I have never done and will not do. What needs to be realised here is that very serious money is involved. My faction and I are, lets say not popular by a small group for what we try to do in this game. Please, dont fall for it.

Superdude
08-03-2013, 07:42 PM

Ferr I believe you are a very intelligent person, and I have high respect for you. However I must also be critical about what you say defending your faction as after all it is in your best interest to preserve the emperors reputation correct?

honest Abe
08-03-2013, 07:46 PM
Ferr, I understand and respect that position and i have never questioned your personal ethics in this game. quite the contrary, i have always found you personally to be upstanding. That said and putting aside a large chunk of what we have all seen, id like to address one specific part of it which should bother you as much as me. there was clear time lapse evidence on a certain individual. Such individual was invited to participate with your team and did. At a minimum, please illuminate for us as to whether there was any mistake in interpretation of the time lapse, why your team would associate with him and what you are doing about it. I'm sure it bothers you as much as the rest of us as you, like I, have spent significant sums of money on this game.

Honest Abe, if I reveal what has happened with these screenshots I accuse others, which I have never done and will not do. What needs to be realised here is that very serious money is involved. My faction and I are, lets say not popular by a small group for what we try to do in this game. Please, dont fall for it.

ProCision
08-03-2013, 08:18 PM
Deny, deny? So all the hackers you so bitterly complained about in the past, with much less evidence, wernt hacking. So why all the complaining. We reported several issues to you, with evidence. The answer? It was a glitch by gree. I know your stated stance sir, but your record as of late is tarnished. There were no glitches. Of course I am lowly and not qualified as was explained to me, to understand such things. Lets put aside the hacking for a moment. Those racist remarks were made and reported to your staff, and obviously in private, not only is it tolerated, but condoned. Our banter in the game was considered by yourself to be outside the boundaries, yet at no time have we approached anything of this nature. Yet this is tolerated. Yes, I think not only bob is being played, I think we all are.

So some guy comes here and posts a bunch of crap and you are on the front lines pointing fingers.

What do you have to say about this?

http://i44.tinypic.com/6r0h36.png

bobsmith
08-03-2013, 08:27 PM
Ferr, I think you team should tell you something.

https://twitter.com/bobsmith71976

SUPER UNITED PIRATES
08-03-2013, 08:29 PM
Ferr, I think you team should tell you something.

https://twitter.com/bobsmith71976

They are more then meet the eyes

SUPER UNITED PIRATES
08-03-2013, 08:33 PM
Gree has its hacking free policy and The emperors reputation is rather clear in this game and on this forum. As to me in person, even my worst enemies know where I stand for and what I will and will not allow.

We are known to report our own members and have Gree check them out, confront our own members and see to it that it is solved or kick them out. When it comes to the Coalition factions we do not have this power and frankly we do not want it as every coalition member is independent. However, rest assured that all allegations are being addressed.

I can never guarantee that my faction or any of the coalition factions are free of hackers. It is already ridiculous that we need an anti hacking squad (yes we have that) to do Gree's work. But i can guarantee you that every serious allegation made is investigated by ourselves and we encourage everyone to report any member of my faction or coalition faction to Gree if you suspect hacking.

I have a problem with gamecode readers helping Gree, playing in top factions, having huge stats, scoring huge wd points etc. They are not Gree employees but they are able to read the game code and sometimes they get a bit paid by Gree for helping them out. I know a few of them. They all try to convince us that they do not hack and I wont make allegations that they do. In fact they do help a lot by tracking hackers. However, the only thing that stands between our monies and fair play is somebodies personal code of ethics. I have been walking around long enough to know that such is doomed to fail. With this comment I may hurt some feelings of so called white hat gamecode readers... But temptation is the mother of all evil and it is also the reason why corporate governance rules and regulations exists. Lets face it, Gree can not adequatly check or monitor hackers so I am asking myself who is monitoring the gamecodereaders? In normal games this would hardly be an issue but with this spending....

Amidst the Emperors we have a beta tester as well. i am glad he does not score in any event, has midstats only but if he was having huge stats, top on leaderboard, scoring hugely in whatever event I would be critical and suspicious. The bare minimum standard should be that beta testers should never be allowed to test with their main avatar, they should use an insignificant LLP for that purpose only. My advice to Gree: ban every gamecodereader who uses his HLP for testing

Anyway that not allegation, it is just a matter of facts...... Those conversation are from groupme texts. So do something abt urs hacker team and no shifting the targets.

lemonhaze
08-03-2013, 08:37 PM
Anyway that not allegation, it is just a matter of facts...... Those conversation are from groupme texts. So do something abt urs hacker team and no shifting the targets. looks like hes only got 44 members now but THE blank is still there blasting away his hacked energy..he will have a name change soon but not b4 i reported already

SUPER UNITED PIRATES
08-03-2013, 08:43 PM
looks like hes only got 44 members now but THE blank is still there blasting away his hacked energy..he will have a name change soon but not b4 i reported already
44 ppl becos he is hiding them in other faction for pvp as everyone can see the players within his faction. I suspect those hidden are hackers

lemonhaze
08-03-2013, 08:58 PM
44 ppl becos he is hiding them in other faction for pvp as everyone can see the players within his faction. I suspect those hidden are hackers oh well makes sense

The Tribunal
08-04-2013, 12:40 AM
Vise-Versa Ferr.

This one is about you old buddy... Micky you work for Gree, get gold for it and use you new abilities for your own benefit.

Speed ump
08-04-2013, 01:13 AM
Lol, super pooper. Looks like you are a member of the hacker community. Looks like you started something there to try to show some dirt. Lets give them the website there so they can see my real post in the hacker forum. I'll gi and screen shot that and post it here. You poor fools trying so hard to fabricate something

Speed ump
08-04-2013, 01:22 AM
Super pooper, you been exposed. So you idiots are photoshopping now
http://www.iapphacks.com/ios-vip-hacks-f9/modern-war-all-versions-t1337-2960.html
Follow the link. Page 297. Plainly shows my post, and they one you pasted in is a few more down, in response to my post there. Such an easy and obvious subterfuge to prove. You trolls are nothing but liars, and are obviously the hackers that we work so had to remove, this is where your hate comes from. Well hackers, once again, you've been outsmarted.

Speed ump
08-04-2013, 01:30 AM
I wonder super pooper, are you the poster that you pasted my name to? Are you the one who asked for my invite code with the threat of seeing how long I would be in the game after that? What's your name on there pooper? What's your game name in MW pooper? Cat got your tongue? Why don't you answer these simple questions

Speed ump
08-04-2013, 01:42 AM
And sorry pooper, I see you only reposted what pro wrote. So, it's pro that's the hacker, but I'll just assume that all you trolls are indeed hackers. Hey pro buddy. You've been exposed. You make this too easy. You guys just arnt very bright. Before people could only assume your motives, but now you've gone and proven them.

theartlessone
08-04-2013, 01:54 AM
Super pooper, you been exposed. So you idiots are photoshopping now
http://www.iapphacks.com/ios-vip-hacks-f9/modern-war-all-versions-t1337-2960.html
Follow the link. Page 297. Plainly shows my post, and they one you pasted in is a few more down, in response to my post there. Such an easy and obvious subterfuge to prove. You trolls are nothing but liars, and are obviously the hackers that we work so had to remove, this is where your hate comes from. Well hackers, once again, you've been outsmarted.

Smoke and mirrors.

Perhaps your "wisdom" has been gained peering across the higher plains astride your giant horse.

You have them all fooled, you and your merry men. My disgust at your ethics is only matched by my astonishment of the masses for the sheer lust at the words you write.

BREAD AND CIRCUSES!!!!

Speed ump
08-04-2013, 02:51 AM
Art, you're the master of smoke and mirrors. You and your fellow hacking trolls. Posting photshopped images. Making accusations, with zero, let me repeat that, zero ability to prove anything. You put words on a screen, and have no meaning at all. Nothing. Nada, zip. Smoke and mirrors? Follow the link dummy. Thre for all to read. He more you dummy's try to prove a point, the more I tear you down. My ethics.lol. I have the Juevos to go to a hacker site and let them know I'll be coming after them. I'm a big target, and all you dummy's together have been able to to nothing. Zero. Run your mouth more. Keep proving my point

theartlessone
08-04-2013, 03:42 AM
Art, you're the master of smoke and mirrors. You and your fellow hacking trolls. Posting photshopped images. Making accusations, with zero, let me repeat that, zero ability to prove anything. You put words on a screen, and have no meaning at all. Nothing. Nada, zip. Smoke and mirrors? Follow the link dummy. Thre for all to read. He more you dummy's try to prove a point, the more I tear you down. My ethics.lol. I have the Juevos to go to a hacker site and let them know I'll be coming after them. I'm a big target, and all you dummy's together have been able to to nothing. Zero. Run your mouth more. Keep proving my point

Thank you for the compliment, it takes a master too see through the veil of deceit, too recognise a ruse long before it can come to fruition. This charade is shameful, amidst the rabble you would appear as a balm, a man of honour with armour so bright.

You played it well sir, I will allow you that small sliver of admiration.

People I urge you too look at the evidence before your very eyes, it is not hard to fathom, apply some logic to the posts you see.

Ask yourself who posted this? Who serves to profit from this information the most? Who above all others has aided the mass hysteria most? Come on people. THINK.

Vegaman
08-04-2013, 04:14 AM
When's the commercial break?? I need a P and some more salty popcorn.

ProCision
08-04-2013, 07:09 AM
And sorry pooper, I see you only reposted what pro wrote. So, it's pro that's the hacker, but I'll just assume that all you trolls are indeed hackers. Hey pro buddy. You've been exposed. You make this too easy. You guys just arnt very bright. Before people could only assume your motives, but now you've gone and proven them.

If I use your logic then you are also a hacker.

The Tribunal
08-04-2013, 07:17 AM
What about the gamecodereaders who work for GREE and are member of SUP1?

lemonhaze
08-04-2013, 07:30 AM
what about the groupme texts sent from those members that is a live feed on twitter everone can see..those groupme posts cannot be altered can they?

CJ D
08-04-2013, 07:35 AM
I can change my name on groupme in like 2 seconds and post all sorts of stuff. Not saying that's what happened, just saying that things aren't always what they seem.

The Tribunal
08-04-2013, 07:35 AM
what about the groupme texts sent from those members that is a live feed on twitter everone can see..those groupme posts cannot be altered can they?

Agree - clear evidence that hackers are part of the empire. This here is however a different discussion.

Badass action man
08-04-2013, 07:43 AM
I tell u what, u dont need soap operas when u have these forums.

JohnnyR
08-04-2013, 08:01 AM
I tell u what, u dont need soap operas when u have these forums.

Better than WWE, lol.

theartlessone
08-04-2013, 08:13 AM
I can change my name on groupme in like 2 seconds and post all sorts of stuff. Not saying that's what happened, just saying that things aren't always what they seem.

Here we go, there is life on this planet after all. Finally.

Not everything is black and white, plenty of gray where this is concerned.

lemonhaze
08-04-2013, 08:17 AM
Better than WWE, lol. lol ya i wake up everday to get on here and see whats going on

Rough Neck
08-04-2013, 08:54 AM
Anyway that not allegation, it is just a matter of facts...... Those conversation are from groupme texts. So do something abt urs hacker team and no shifting the targets.

Stop blah blah blah, please report to Gree instead of trolling AGAIN!

ProCision
08-04-2013, 09:15 AM

If I knew someone was eves dropping I would say some stupid stuff to get them all riled up.... Not the smartest thing to do but thats the case it seems.
In the end people can say what ever they want and point as many fingers as they want. If the player is still in the game that means gree hasnt found anything on them to ban them. We play grees game, not SUP1234567890's game. Gree makes the rules of the game, what they allow is what you have to deal with.

Rough Neck
08-04-2013, 10:07 AM
If I knew someone was eves dropping I would say some stupid stuff to get them all riled up.... Not the smartest thing to do but thats the case it seems.
In the end people can say what ever they want and point as many fingers as they want. If the player is still in the game that means gree hasnt found anything on them to ban them. We play grees game, not SUP1234567890's game. Gree makes the rules of the game, what they allow is what you have to deal with.

++++++1......

Rough Neck
08-04-2013, 10:08 AM
You are a proven Drag Queen, time to dance away and get on all fours.

+++++1..........

Speed ump
08-04-2013, 11:43 AM
I you trolls can't take the heat.lol. Just saying. What's the matter. Exposed for all to see. And you made it so easy"

Speed ump
08-04-2013, 12:01 PM
Since the hackers have brought their trolling to our forum here, I've taken my efforts to theirs. Thanks pro, for bringing this site to everyone's attention. Let the battle begin. You trolls are amateurs.

Poopenshire
08-04-2013, 12:10 PM
If I knew someone was eves dropping I would say some stupid stuff to get them all riled up.... Not the smartest thing to do but thats the case it seems. In the end people can say what ever they want and point as many fingers as they want. If the player is still in the game that means gree hasnt found anything on them to ban them. We play grees game, not SUP1234567890's game. Gree makes the rules of the game, what they allow is what you have to deal with.

What if we all stopped this nonsense and started working together. I know we can do it, we did it long ago before WD. This game was more fun then. Yes exploits and glitches exist. We need to act together to stop it.

Gree does not have the resources to look in detail at every account. We as players do, and do so on a daily basis. Some of us have gotten pretty good at spotting them. We just need to organize and stop fighting each other and trash talking to the points of upsetting each other. I would go so far as to leave the highly ranked SUP teams to go to an LLP/Camper Faction as a show of faith.

Dutchie
08-04-2013, 12:35 PM
What if we all stopped this nonsense and started working together. I know we can do it, we did it long ago before WD. This game was more fun then. Yes exploits and glitches exist. We need to act together to stop it.Gree does not have the resources to look in detail at every account. We as players do, and do so on a daily basis. Some of us have gotten pretty good at spotting them. We just need to organize and stop fighting each other and trash talking to the points of upsetting each other. I would go so far as to leave the highly ranked SUP teams to go to an LLP/Camper Faction as a show of faith.

You done it again!... I was thinking on the same lines!

Speed ump
08-04-2013, 05:36 PM
I'd back any plan like that to eliminate as many of the HACKERS ( there you go Eddie) as we can. Lets take the war against them to a whole new level. Lets work with gree to get them to commit to us to make this a priority, and to help define the data by which they will take action.

Speed ump
08-04-2013, 05:37 PM
Here's an idea poop. Haction Action Faction.lol

fkamb
08-04-2013, 05:49 PM
Speed you say troll in every post...you say hacker in every other post...Eddie calls
you on it and gets banned by your buddies. Is there any hour of the day that you
aren't on here? Why is that?
Sanity is a valuable thing. I just don't spend, that's my solution