PDA

View Full Version : To Gree: Upgrading hideout sucks!

InglouriousBastard
08-03-2013, 06:53 AM
Upgrading hideouts is just a stupid procedure and a lot of work!
If it comes to gold spending you don't have a safety pop up.
But for every hideout in every level i need to upgrade and then acknowledge.

Have a good one - i need to go back and buy some hideout :mad:

Angel6ix6ix6
08-03-2013, 04:20 PM
So true! I hate it. No concern when you use gold, but upgrading hideout you have to confirm each and every step!

MattThomas08
08-03-2013, 06:00 PM
It takes A LOT longer to build a hideout than it does to tear it down :-(.

daystardawg
08-03-2013, 07:41 PM
it literally took me an hour to build 45 hideouts and upgrade them to level 10.
we should be able to enter how many hideouts we want and what level we want to upgrade to. if we don't have enough $$ then it can tell us, just like purchasing items now.

_Drifter
08-03-2013, 07:50 PM
There are two to three weeks separating each war. If waiting until last minute causes an inconvenience, why not build a few hideouts every day? I don't see how user-laziness is Gree's problem.

MattThomas08
08-04-2013, 03:57 AM
There are two to three weeks separating each war. If waiting until last minute causes an inconvenience, why not build a few hideouts every day? I don't see how user-laziness is Gree's problem.

I've got lots of hideouts and didn't wait but it's still annoying. Them making something hard doesn't mean he is lazy. If Gree made you load 12 different maps before robbing somebody and there were a simpler way of doing it, it wouldn't be unreasonable to request it.

genaks
08-05-2013, 07:51 AM
A small tip here - go to the hideouts tab, then the donate tab and then back to the hideout tab. Try buying and upgrading after these steps, you don't have to see the spinning loading thing every time. Works for me at least. Hope it helps.

Spaden
08-05-2013, 08:19 AM
A small tip here - go to the hideouts tab, then the donate tab and then back to the hideout tab. Try buying and upgrading after these steps, you don't have to see the spinning loading thing every time. Works for me at least. Hope it helps.

thx worked for me.

Michael Bolton
08-05-2013, 08:34 AM

User-experience is Gree's problem. If the players don't like doing tedious work, make it easier, Gree.

MattThomas08
08-05-2013, 09:10 AM

That is an awesome tip. My nominee for post of the week.

Antheus
08-05-2013, 09:26 AM
Hideouts are useless for most of the syndicates. A waste of time and $$$$$.

The Fonz
08-05-2013, 01:31 PM
it stops opponents getting 2x point.
....but only momentarily for organized syndicates, even level 10 ones. It's a bit of a hassle, but not a major obstacle (same goes for DLs).

Deuces914135880
08-06-2013, 12:23 AM
Doesnt work with android :/

InglouriousBastard
10-29-2013, 02:45 PM
Its not working anymore is it?

Puckface McGee
10-29-2013, 02:51 PM
it literally took me an hour to build 45 hideouts and upgrade them to level 10.
we should be able to enter how many hideouts we want and what level we want to upgrade to. if we don't have enough $$ then it can tell us, just like purchasing items now.

ill second that

Lebsta
10-29-2013, 05:00 PM
Maybe officers should be able to build or upgrade them to help out. That way it will take less time if they can help out.

Deadwater
10-29-2013, 05:08 PM
Actually if you tap quick enough you can upgrade three at a time...I can do 60 hideouts in 15mins.
Tap tap tap-a-ru

But seriously, tap upgrade building. Click ok, as it is "loading" start tapping the upgrade button you will have two or there pop ups to confirm the upgrade. 2-3 hideouts will upgrade at once.

TZora
10-29-2013, 07:34 PM
programmers are like ...

CJ: Hey there sirius!
Sirius: Hello CJ, how's your day going?

CJ: Hmmm let me think how we can make our customers' life tough?
Sirius: I'm on it! Let's make them tap more and more.

CJ: And how are we going to accomplish that?
Sirius: Let's increase useless taps by inserting annoying stupid acknowledgements on everything!

CJ: GREAT IDEA!
Sirius: We're going to get a lot of thumbs up soon, "thumb" "up" .. right there in the ........ !

CJ: You know, since I'm the smarty here, I have another idea!
Sirius: I tip my hat to you sir! What's the idea?

CJ: Let's remove ALL acknowledgements from Gold Refilling. Let people hit the refill button by mistake and we'll have more sales when people consume their gold even if they don't wish to!!
Sirius: Brilliant idea! See, Zora is already crying on the forum that she hit the refill button by mistake! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!

***A round of beer .. cheers!! cheers!!***

Bu1wink1e
10-29-2013, 08:42 PM
TZora, you forgot the part where no safeguards on gold spend is important fiscal line item.

TZora
10-29-2013, 11:39 PM
talk about that .. i was doing the bloody ltq hits and hit the freagin refill by chance .. there goes my 20 gold :*(

InglouriousBastard
10-30-2013, 05:52 AM
programmers are like ...
haha yes - looks like they guys from windows vista went to gree and add their annoying acknowledgements.

i bought useless units with those startup screens. first you klick on okay boss event is active (i'm already at boss 99 but hey you may forgot) this screen disappears with a little time delay. after that the "special" gold unit appear with the buy-button at the same place...
if you write a ticket about that you wont get a reply.

KingOW
10-30-2013, 06:03 AM
programmers are like ...CJ: Hey there sirius!Sirius: Hello CJ, how's your day going?CJ: Hmmm let me think how we can make our customers' life tough?Sirius: I'm on it! Let's make them tap more and more.CJ: And how are we going to accomplish that?Sirius: Let's increase useless taps by inserting annoying stupid acknowledgements on everything!CJ: GREAT IDEA!Sirius: We're going to get a lot of thumbs up soon, "thumb" "up" .. right there in the ........ !CJ: You know, since I'm the smarty here, I have another idea!Sirius: I tip my hat to you sir! What's the idea?CJ: Let's remove ALL acknowledgements from Gold Refilling. Let people hit the refill button by mistake and we'll have more sales when people consume their gold even if they don't wish to!!Sirius: Brilliant idea! See, Zora is already crying on the forum that she hit the refill button by mistake! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!***A round of beer .. cheers!! cheers!!***Haha lmao, best post I've read here so far ^_^

reticlover
10-30-2013, 06:37 AM
just give the option to choose what lvl hideout we want to buy and how much it cost along with bricks, simple and done..

TZora
10-30-2013, 08:38 AM
Haha lmao, best post I've read here so far ^_^
lol thx .. i'm pretty sure, programmers have somewhat similar views, "OMG! how she knows what we talk about here in the office? is she monitoring us through a camera or something?"