PDA

View Full Version : Action Taken to Restore Some Threads

Thunder Child
08-03-2013, 02:00 AM
No, I don't work for Gree, BUT I DO want this Forum to function properly and be respected, as far as that is possible these days.

For this reason, I decided to rescue a handful of threads to counter the necrophileous (?) activities of one individual.

The 'rescued' threads in NO way reflect my opinions etc. - I simply grabbed the ones with stars on them! If any of you are in any way upset by this - and there will be some, no doubt - I apologise.

Let's get back to posting worthwhile, useful, helpful, meaningful and entertaining stuff!

TC

Serious F
08-05-2013, 01:59 AM
No, I don't work for Gree, BUT I DO want this Forum to function properly and be respected, as far as that is possible these days.

For this reason, I decided to rescue a handful of threads to counter the necrophileous (?) activities of one individual.

The 'rescued' threads in NO way reflect my opinions etc. - I simply grabbed the ones with stars on them! If any of you are in any way upset by this - and there will be some, no doubt - I apologise.

Let's get back to posting worthwhile, useful, helpful, meaningful and entertaining stuff!

TC

Other things need to be restored or revived too, my friend!

Damn...how long do I have to answer this question with THIS FOX jumping over this freakin' dog?
This is getting on my nerves!

Acuratepaul
08-05-2013, 02:46 AM
You have to activate your account. Go to your email there should have been an email sent to activate your account then you won't have to answer that question no more.

Serious F
08-05-2013, 03:18 AM
You have to activate your account. Go to your email there should have been an email sent to activate your account then you won't have to answer that question no more.
Thanx for your kind answer...I will try this

Thunder Child
08-05-2013, 06:18 AM
Other things need to be restored or revived too, my friend!

Damn...how long do I have to answer this question with THIS FOX jumping over this freakin' dog?
This is getting on my nerves!

Best give THE FOX a slap and leave the dog to do its thing! lol

MWaddict
08-05-2013, 10:06 AM
Best give THE FOX a slap and leave the dog to do its thing! lol

isn't it ironic! just sayin'!