PDA

View Full Version : This is a great game

C Rebels
08-03-2013, 01:30 AM
Here's a few thoughts on CC.

It's a great game that is not at its full potential due to hacks, cheats, bugs.
It could be so much better than its current form. I'm not complaining because I still play and enjoy the game. I just wish it was all it could be.

The game rewards the stronger syndicates & players with too much of an advantage.
The gap just gets bigger and bigger the more you win the better the rewards and the better the stats improve of the winners.
I don't know how but I feel there needs to be some way to reduce the growing gap.
The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Dipstik
08-03-2013, 01:34 AM
I can see you put a lot of thought into that post. Hope you stretched and warmed up properly first so you didn't hurt yourself.

bald zeemer
08-03-2013, 01:37 AM
If strong weapons and mods aren't available then nobody would ever catch the current group of high stat players - so for new players to have a chance, they have to be around.
If an event is around the only way to get said same group to not complete it would be to specifically ban them from it. As those players are the biggest spending customers, that'll never happen.

The solution gree has chosen is stat inflation. This means that a new player can get stats that cost an older player, say, 500k gold, for 100-200k gold. Thus providing the option for a newer player to close the gap with those players.

Of course, those players get the stat-inflated weapons, too, but the % difference dramatically reduces. And if they take a break for a few months they'll fall back into the pack.

There is a degree of equity in this. If someone has dedicated significant time into the game, that should be worth something.

A potential solution is re-introducing tiers in events. So lower level players could compete amongst themselves, but for lower stat weapons, and higher levels vs higher levels for higher stat weapons.

C Rebels
08-03-2013, 01:42 AM
If strong weapons and mods aren't available then nobody would ever catch the current group of high stat players - so for new players to have a chance, they have to be around.
If an event is around the only way to get said same group to not complete it would be to specifically ban them from it. As those players are the biggest spending customers, that'll never happen.

The solution gree has chosen is stat inflation. This means that a new player can get stats that cost an older player, say, 500k gold, for 100-200k gold. Thus providing the option for a newer player to close the gap with those players.

Of course, those players get the stat-inflated weapons, too, but the % difference dramatically reduces. And if they take a break for a few months they'll fall back into the pack.

There is a degree of equity in this. If someone has dedicated significant time into the game, that should be worth something.

A potential solution is re-introducing tiers in events. So lower level players could compete amongst themselves, but for lower stat weapons, and higher levels vs higher levels for higher stat weapons.

Thanks for a good reply.

Your answers have made me see it from a different angle on 'the gap' and has given me a better understanding.

Would be nice though if the game was a little more flawless.

Laelia
08-06-2013, 09:28 PM
yes, the gap is growing.......how do I get onto the upside?

jia
08-06-2013, 09:38 PM
Hi, im here have some problem that hope you all could help me to fix it. I off my crime city for an hour, after one hour i was decided to open back to collect the money. When the crime city is load finished, my old id was gone and have to make a new id. Guy and girl can give some advice to get back my old id? Thank you.

brandocommando
08-06-2013, 10:45 PM
yes, the gap is growing.......how do I get onto the upside?

Get out your wallet

TZora
08-06-2013, 11:18 PM
Hi, im here have some problem that hope you all could help me to fix it. I off my crime city for an hour, after one hour i was decided to open back to collect the money. When the crime city is load finished, my old id was gone and have to make a new id. Guy and girl can give some advice to get back my old id? Thank you.
contact gree .. or "grammar police" will get you!

montecore
08-06-2013, 11:21 PM
Here's a few thoughts on CC.

It's a great game that is not at its full potential due to hacks, cheats, bugs.
It could be so much better than its current form. I'm not complaining because I still play and enjoy the game. I just wish it was all it could be.

The game rewards the stronger syndicates & players with too much of an advantage.
The gap just gets bigger and bigger the more you win the better the rewards and the better the stats improve of the winners.
I don't know how but I feel there needs to be some way to reduce the growing gap.
The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

In this game you can basically get stronger by spending more money. The more you spend, the stronger you get. The only alternative is to ponse, or to simply have fun with the economy part and the boss/LTQ/box events you can play for free.

Enforcer
08-07-2013, 12:10 AM
It's a pay to win game and those that spend the most are winning. Seems like the game is working as intended...

Senator McCarthy
08-07-2013, 12:24 AM
I introduced this idea before but in order to rob or attack higher stat people... Gree should allow "power rob or attack" where it takes 5 to 10 stamina to double your stats.

Since there is "power attack" during battle... why not during regular game play?

C Rebels
08-07-2013, 02:50 AM
I introduced this idea before but in order to rob or attack higher stat people... Gree should allow "power rob or attack" where it takes 5 to 10 stamina to double your stats.

Since there is "power attack" during battle... why not during regular game play?

That makes too much sense and not enough money :cool: