PDA

View Full Version : Gree, you got it wrong yet again! 80% stats drop etc etc etc

SPWD
08-03-2013, 12:18 AM
Well done yet again, first thing I sold my 5 fortified bunkers but when I went back to my base they had reappeared, so I got rid of them again, yesterday I noticed my lvl 10 airfield was missing BUT my stats hadn't dropped so I sent a ticket in to try and get it reinstated to lvl 10, then Last night my stats dropped from approximately 630k def to 129k which doesn't reflect what I would lose from my airfield BUT when I view a rivals stats their stats are really low too but when I attack my stats are back up around where they should be and so are their's.
All this is perfect timing for the 150 things we have going on at the moment, I'm sick of building them up only to be dropped down again EVERY other week, sort it out because it's getting tedious, if you want us to play the game with all the difference events at least make the Damn game work!

Steve

SPWD
08-03-2013, 02:17 AM
Anybody give a xxxx?

Pro
08-03-2013, 05:53 AM
I would comment offering advise but know someone who was banned for that. Many right now are focused on the "gossip" that is being spread in another thread. Hopefully someone with info can help you out.

Good luck

HGF69
08-03-2013, 05:54 AM
Anybody give a xxxx?

Doesn't look like it. It's an individual issue, raise it with gree.

SPWD
08-03-2013, 07:06 AM
I did mate,thankfully I just got another update(3rd today) which has sorted my stats,but I'm still confused as my airfield is still only level 1?

SPWD
08-04-2013, 03:58 AM
Well done gree,sorted my stats and although I can't see my airfield I'm assured they have reinstated it back to level 10.

SevenO9
08-04-2013, 04:16 AM
Well done gree,sorted my stats and although I can't see my airfield I'm assured they have reinstated it back to level 10.

No worries mate. They are very experienced with things that can't be seen but certainly work in the background.