PDA

View Full Version : [Guild Recruitment iOS] One Post per Thread - August 2013

The Wise One
08-02-2013, 03:15 PM
Welcome Knights!

Before you post, please note that spamming is not acceptable and those post will be removed. That being said, one post will be sufficient to be fair to everyone.

If you are a guild that is looking for members, here's your chance to market and feature your guild for guildless players to join!

LOOKING TO RECRUIT FOR YOUR GUILD
HIGHLY ENCOURAGED: Create a Guild Banner that's no larger than 600 x 100 px (width x height). Make sure to include your guild banner, guild name, and guild level.

LOOKING TO JOIN A GUILD
Please be sure to include the following information to make it easier for your fellow knights to find/recruit you.

Friend Code:
Knight's name:
Knight's level:

Justbust
08-02-2013, 09:48 PM
We have two positions available, join us. It's important u have a guild with regular active players that donate and this is what we are about .

Level 32
over a dozen level 100's !
If you want to battle with us search our name! High LVL Destroyers. 💀

Anyone under level 90 need not apply!

Thanks!

geo81
08-03-2013, 04:23 AM
Hey everyone, I'm looking for some people, at least, around level 100. I have some really cool people in the guild but I need a solid sentinel. Guild info:
Name:Beers
Level:21
Guild master:Gordon(lv. 115)

Thanks! Oh, of course anyone that wants to join is more than welcome, there are no requirements. Except for the sentinel I'm hunting for. :)

iudex
08-03-2013, 09:20 PM
http://abload.de/img/shadowwolvesbanner5srcr.jpg

-----

Deutsche Spieler werden bevorzugt, sind aber keine Voraussetzung/
German players are prefered, but are no general requirement!

-----

The "Shadow Wolves" have joined the stage.
We are known over some other MMORPG in which we mostly dominate(d) the show.

Watch our first vid [HERE] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGMdlplVtIw) and our latest one from 2011 [HERE] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F6wQ1tbou0)

Due to our late joining we are still a little weak but we have reached LV11 within two days.
Nevertheless we do need your help - use the chance and become
a part of the pack - use the chance to become a part of a legend!

How to join:
1.) Leave your application here: Shadow Wolves board (http://shadowwolves.forumieren.info/f34-knights-dragons-ios-android-ftp-app) (prefered process!)
2.) Search us at the guild tab (use TWO spaces! --> Shadow[space][space]Wolves)
3.) Add me by using my friend code and apply for joining
3.1.) Be informed that I will only acceppt friend request from LV100 and guildless players

-----

You are also very welcome to leave your friendcode in our Friendcode section (http://shadowwolves.forumieren.info/f37-friendcodes)

Renly
08-04-2013, 01:59 AM
Hello, we are http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?63192-SEC-A-Guild-of-Friends!

Two spot free, for high commander/guild champion/guild sentinel role :D
Please lvl 100 or above.

Adex611
08-04-2013, 06:54 AM
Evolve is a high level, active and friendly guild with a dedicated group of members. The guild is growing incredibly fast and we strongly believe it will be one of the main players in the upcoming guild wars. Not only is Evolve a powerful clan but it is also a very social clan. All members are very friendly and will be more than happy to help you with queries, strategies and tips on the game in general, and also the weekly epic bosses via Line or in game.

Details:

Clan name: Evolve
Clan lvl: 40
Members: 29/30
Base element: Fire
Elements:
Earth - 7%
Fire - 7%
Spirit - 6%
Water - 6%
Air - 6%
Guardians: 36/70 - Several maxed out.
Communication: Line

What are we looking for?

We are looking for level 90+ active members who want to help push the guild to be the number 1 on Knights & Dragons. You must be active on the weekly bosses, and help contribute towards the guild bank.

If you are interested in joining you can apply several ways.

1: Private message me here on the forums.
2: Search Evolve in the guild search list and apply directly.
3: Add BMA85 on LINE.

We look forward to welcoming all new recruits in our journey to be the best!

Koyo
08-04-2013, 09:47 AM
http://imageshack.com/a/img812/9544/hgoi.jpg

Pnoyzn
08-04-2013, 01:56 PM
Are you lonely and looking for a guild to join? Do you just want to have fun in the game and don't really care about "guild ranks"? Well, we're looking for you!

We are Legion and an English speaking guild. We are currently recruiting all knights ranging from level 11+. Our few basic requirements is to stay active within the guild and treat everyone with respect. If you are interested in joining, search us up on the Guild Menu and look for Legion.

Legion
Level 28
19/26 Members (as of 08/04/13)

Guild Master: damon
Guild Champion: Vie
Guild Sentinel: Pnoyzn

Bonuses

Fire: 5%
Earth: 5%
Air: 5%
Water: 6%
Spirit: 6%

Guardians

20/70

paulopivesso
08-04-2013, 08:54 PM
Hello,

I´m loking for a guild.

Friend Code: WBB-GHX-RCP
Knight's name: Paula Tejando
Knight's level: 84

Thanks.

Corey86
08-05-2013, 08:18 PM
Hey guys bunch of spots just opened up in our guild. We are lvl 42 have 5 spots open. We have plenty of guardians and 7% Increase on each element. All we ask is that you are active and contribute to bank and quests as needed. Apply in game just search SEC.

St0n3Ax3
08-05-2013, 10:18 PM
Hi
I'm looking to join a guild that is preferably lvl 45+
I am currently on lvl 87
Lead armour- armour of the infernal lord lvl 58
Friend code: XBB QDC HXB

nafis025
08-06-2013, 08:38 PM
We need active players from any lvl.

Guild Name: Miami Rocks
Guild lvl: 14
Guild Masters lvl: 91 (meer)
Friend Code: XBB-HGF-XYG

Angel of Death
08-07-2013, 04:52 PM
Guild Name: 3 Stars and A Sun
Guild Level:33
Guild Master: Arwen (lvl 151)

Hello everyone, I'm looking for active players to join our guild. As of now this guild has 21 levels of elemental bonus and has a complete set of guardians, with 15 active players and 7 new members. Medium in strength but still can compete :cool:
If you are interested to join just add me: XBB PXC NFQ

Manthony
08-08-2013, 12:20 AM
Looking for new active members to join the guild so that we can all share the rewards of the guild wars to come. Join here if you are looking for a guild and you are over lvl 50

A Knights Tale

Level 21 14/22 Members

Level 50+

Guild Master: Ballzack

Guild Champ: is not filled

Guild Sentinel: Manthony

All bonuses at 5%

My friend code is XBB-NZY-CMN

Munchlaz
08-10-2013, 08:01 PM
About The Guild-

SAUCE is currently looking to fill its ranks with a few new active players. We are a group of people looking to succeeded in "End Game" content. Our basic guild information will be posted below. Please review this post if you are looking to join our ranks!

Founder: Sauce Boss/Quanathin
Guild Champion: Furge
Guild Sentienl: Luis
Level: 50 and climbing weekly
Guardians: 10 out of 70 (Current)
Bonus: Water: +7% Fire: +7% Earth: +7% Spirit: +7% Air: +7%

Requirements-

Level 80+
Active player(s)
Download the app "LINE" which will be used for communication between members
Great attitude and willingness to pursue "End Game" content!

How to Apply-

Apply In-Game by searching the guild SAUCE and request to join.
PM me here on the forums and I'll send your application in directly.
Adding me on LINE - Munchlaz.

Demonic Lord
08-11-2013, 03:49 AM
Demonic Lord Lv 178

Need guild members 70+
Guild Lv 34
2 spot available
Fire Guild with 20 element boost

GUILD GOAL:
DAILY ACTIVE members ONLY, TALK to other members, CONTRIBUTE as much as possible, COMPLETE quest, we REMOVE NON-ACTIVE members

Search Guild: DEMON SPAWNS

SEND guild request

mad48050
08-11-2013, 09:41 AM
Relentless has room for one additional member!

Guild is level 22, 14 bonuses purchased (as well as all five guardians, all upgraded at least a couple times). Any applying member must be at least level 40.

Apply now! We are ready for war!

The devil's angel
08-11-2013, 11:49 AM
Join us at "Follow the Fallen"
.We are a new clan, but we will definitely grow quickly
.Level 30 MIN
.Try to contribute or dem outa da back door
.Make sure to live for the yolo!

Rylar
08-11-2013, 12:07 PM
Pendragon is openly recruiting active players.
We are currently a level 6 and growing. We have 12 players between levels 25 and 66. We need a few higher levels, but lower levels are free to join as well. There is currently no requirements to join, but activity is a must.

askanc
08-11-2013, 05:44 PM
Looking for guild.My lvl is 91.I want to be guild champion for %15 bonus.Pm me if you interest.My code :XBD-HPR-RGH

Valdamos
08-12-2013, 12:51 PM
Guild: Home
Level: 20
My Code: XBD-NQF-FNP

New guild, less than two weeks old at this point. Did pretty well in the first ever guild war, ranked #151.

If you are looking for active players to grow with this is the place. We have Line set up, feel free to message me, my ID is Valdamos.

PM me or apply in game, thanks!

Valdamos

person123
08-12-2013, 08:54 PM
Loohing for a guild. Level 30. Please pm me.

rubbler
08-13-2013, 03:38 PM
Hello ...

Im looking for an active competitive guild for the up coming guild wars ...Im currently in a guild with 4 active members.... good people but not what im looking for ... Im an adult and have been gaming for over 10 years on some lvl ... please PM me here if you have a spot open .

dominic
08-13-2013, 03:53 PM
hi, we are trying to max guardians right now for the wars but after that we will get started on elements again. we have most of our elements up to 6% the main ones are on 7-8%, the guild level is 36 and still growing so please any one 70+ please apply add me first if you want and ill add you to the guild my code is XBB-ZQN-YFY i am level 100 and we have a few 100 pluses in the guild.

The devil's angel
08-13-2013, 04:49 PM
Join us at "Follow the Fallen"
.We are a new clan, but we will definitely grow quickly (level 3)
.Level 30 MIN
.Try to contribute or dem outa da back door
.Make sure to live for the yolo!

Papa3G
08-13-2013, 09:51 PM
Hello ...

Im looking for an active competitive guild for the up coming guild wars ...Im currently in a guild with 4 active members.... good people but not what im looking for ... Im an adult and have been gaming for over 10 years on some lvl ... please PM me here if you have a spot open .

You can join us..we still have 4 more slots...

Edicius
08-14-2013, 07:45 AM
8 Infinity 8

We currently have 1 open spot. Level 35 Guild. All bonuses 5% or better. We have a very active group of members. Ranked #43 in the 1st Guild War

Updated 8/26/13

Guy McLeaf
08-15-2013, 10:51 AM
On the eve of the first Guild War, come join a casual guild and have fun chillin' and swapping monster killing stories!

The guild name is Knightz Boiz, and even though we don't have too many members, we're level 26 and have 17 levels of element bonuses. We've got a few active players who are leveling up and attaining Legendary armor, and a few semi-actives who periodically dump gold into our coffers to put towards new bonuses.

We're set to Anyone Can Join, so search us up and send us a join request!

Boneshock
08-16-2013, 07:11 AM
Hello we are SilentHorrors level 6 guild and we are progressing very fast and we are looking for new active members who would like to join us and enjoy our double elemental boost bonuses (Spirit and fire (+2% currently both) Platform ISO My Code if you wont be able to find the guild XBD FYB QHW .PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOUR NOT ACTIVE.

LeonidasP4L
08-16-2013, 01:30 PM
Hey guys, just looking for more active daily/hourly players to join our guild. Uber high levels aren't a must, but would be preferred just because we need better players. Our current level is 16 but we grow usually a lvl every couple days but would grow faster with more active players.

All elements are 5% except fire is 6%
8/70 Guardians all lvl 3 or 2
3 spots open. But if we get more requests Ill remove some of the inactive players.

Just Search LOI

Enszai
08-16-2013, 05:22 PM
Fairly new to the game, joined a while back started playing more seriously lately, Looking for a competitive guild, I am currently level 59 but have ranked top 100 in arena and have epic armour along with multiple other Legendaries. I can level pretty quickly and am VERY active for almost constant guild battles and frequent donations

Message me on line Enszai
or here

Satazriel
08-16-2013, 09:29 PM
We Recruit EVERYONE!! As long as you are a daily player you are welcome in my guild:)

Guild Name: Misfits
Guild Level: 19
Guild Master: Satazriel (Friend Code: XBB-WDQ-HGN)
Water: 4%
Air: 4%
Spirit: 5%

We need active members that can keep the guild flourishing!

Come join the Misfits where every fits in :)

Kilacis
08-17-2013, 03:01 PM
Hello everyone, Anybody is welcome to join my Guild "Exclusive" my brother Harlocke and I are the Leaders. We have 12 members out of 18! My Friend Code is XBD-WFH-NXW my Knights name is Kilacis and my level is 56 maybe 57 I'm about to level!

Sarn
08-17-2013, 09:16 PM
Guild: xepher vendetta
Guild master: phu
Guild level: 37
Bonuses: 7% all elements
Player ranks: we have 12 level 100+ with the rest of the players a distributions of levels
Guild wars rank: final rank 167
Player name changes: our players are not required to change their name
Promotions: players are promoted based on contributions to the guild/ activity (helping in quests and gold contributions). Promotions are generally independent of player level

We are currently looking for 3 more members, level 100+ to fill the last 3 spots.

We are a friendly and active guild. Members are not required to be on at specific times - all we ask is that you do what you can when you can. Having said that, we have two Australian members and being an Aussie myself, I Would love the company of more Australians who can play when I am awake. :P

Blithe
08-18-2013, 12:21 AM
Recruiting anyone that is active daily.

Guild Name: 7 Deadly Sins
Guild Level: 23 and growing (updated on 30-Aug)
Guild Master: Whisps
Guild Sentinal: Blythe
Guild Champion: SoStoned

Bonus Elements updated on 30-Aug
Water: 5%
Air: 5%
Spirit: 5%

We need active members.

Come apply today

Styvie
08-18-2013, 02:14 AM
Nerd Herd is looking to recruit active players

We need active 50lvl+ players.

Gem purchasing not required. Free & Casual players welcome

We only require players be active daily and participate in guild wars.

Officer Positions available for players who contrabute towards the guild.

Guild Name: Nerd herd
Guild lvl: 28
Guild Master: Tarhis

Bonus: Water: +8% Fire: +7% Earth: +7% Spirit: +7% Air: +7%

Search for Nerd herd and apply in game!

Jan89
08-18-2013, 01:31 PM
Cerchiamo daily player 50+ per la nostra Gilda: ZOHAN AND FRIENDS

Il mio codice è XBC-XCF-YXZ, venite a trovarci ed unitevi.

Un saluto a tutti

J.

TuanSnow
08-18-2013, 08:32 PM
The Dark Vikings - Lv23 guild - Red/Black Flaming Sword

- Dark Vikings is opening recruiting for ACTIVE and strong players.
- Top 200 with only 6 people actively contributing.
- Won over 93% of our battles.
- Sentinel was beaten only twice in over 40 matchups. If our sentinel doesn't go down, we win in a blowout every battle.

We are a very top heavy guild with a strong Guild Master, Sentinel, and Champion. By supplementing with strong and active High Commanders, we will easily be a top 50 guild. Will you be a part of the rise to glory?

- Send a request in to The Dark Vikings.
- Friend Code: XBB-MBN-DFW
- Knight's Name: Tuan
- Knight's Lvl: 89

wonderfool
08-18-2013, 11:17 PM
'The Dark Knight' currently recruiting active participants in guild wars.
Ideally looking for 75+ people but as long as your participating you will be fine, as I
usually knock out most Sentinels I find :D

It is a nice and warm guild for everyone, vibrant personalities :D:D

Also get to friend me for extra leaps on your epic boss. I've been getting epic boss
armour+ every single time for the last two months or so :D:D

A few spots for you all. Wait for acceptance after guild wars ~

Apply directly or pm me here
~~~
Love love ~~~

Regius
08-19-2013, 12:11 PM
Hey there,

"Death"is a friendly guild that is looking for active players.
We just finished on the 135th place in the guild wars!!

This is a great achiefment becouse we only had 6 players active of the 27 in the guild.

We will have a reorganisation so there will be some leader spots free.
The core players will stay so whit your help we can go for the top 25 guilds in the Future!!

you can add me XBC-FCZ-BXM
Guild master : Regius
LVL 126

or derectly apply to the guild called "death" lvl 37

All bonus armors are +6%!!!

minimum lvl to join 70+

LemU
08-19-2013, 12:52 PM
We started new guild because there was too many inactive players in our former guild. We all are active players and lvl 80+. We are looking members who are active players and lvl 50 or higher. Feel free to apply.

Matt_thebrat
08-19-2013, 01:00 PM
Hello everyone. I am the leader of a lvl 33 guild. We just finished in the top 25 rank for the guild wars. However, we want to do better than that. Therefore we need some new members. Please send me a personal message if you want to be part of our guild :) active players only.
Thanks!

Chetti Knight
08-19-2013, 04:31 PM
Looking for active level 40+ players to join a fun guild with great people in it.
We had a lot of fun in the first guild war even with only 8 of 21 members participating.
Finished in the top 2000 with only 8 of 21 members.
No pressure to spend real cash just contribute what you can, participate in the guild wars, and have lots of fun.
We can rank higher with your help.
Just PM me with your in game name and send a friend request to
Chetti Knight : XBB GYN BMW

Guild name: Red Dragon
Guild level: 19
Guild membership: 8/21

SirNemesis
08-19-2013, 06:18 PM
Guild name: Legendary Sages
Guild Level: 25

Looking for daily active players, those who are interested add me on line chat. My user I.D. is sir.nemesis

I'm the guild sentinel for our guild, lvl 137.

Those who are interested in combining their guild with ours, we can talk about it on line chat.

Tokenut
08-19-2013, 06:58 PM
We are looking for a few active players. Send me a request and I will add you XBB-HBG-HYN
We are a level 30 guild with lots of element bonuses.

IrisAtlast
08-19-2013, 07:32 PM
Guild specifications:
Guild must be lvl 35+
Prefer spirit
Majority of members must also be lvl 100+

I donate 100K+ daily

PM on here or facebook: facebook.com/chainsnrose

Dedi89
08-19-2013, 08:27 PM
Hi ,

I'm looking for active player (preferably level 40+)

Current guild level : 17
Slots available : 14
Guild Master : Dedi (level108)
Friend Code : XBB-XDQ-GXQ

If anyone is interested , search for 'YUNO' :)

Thanks

Best regards ,

Dedi

Eldizzle
08-19-2013, 10:27 PM
ABOUT US:
Soul Candy is a level 22 guild that is looking to add active new members. We ranked #147 in the previous Guild Wars event with minimal participants, and are hoping to build our group so that we can achieve a much stronger finish in the next war. The core group consists of five to six very active members that are willing to put forth time and effort, as well as spend gems(which is not a requirement but always welcome!) to progress our guild. Our goal is to eventually be a competitive top 25 guild, a task that we are all aware won’t happen overnight.

TO JOIN:
If you are level 50+ and strong, or even just a fledgling knight with dreams of becoming an unstoppable powerhouse, please consider joining our guild. We want people who are willing to spend the time needed to be successful during these events, even if all you can accomplish is attacking the castle gate to acquire points. We are more than willing to fight beside you as you evolve into a heavy hitter if you are more than willing to do your part to help make us a stronger guild.

Apply in game or please PM:
In Game Name(IGN):
Current Level:
Invite Code:
Any armors or sheer awesomeness worth noting:
Are you willing to use LINE Messenger/What is your LINE ID?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/elron123/SoulCandySig.jpg

Wolfgangs246
08-20-2013, 05:17 AM
The Unsullied Army is recruiting.

Reached rank #400 with just 4 active guild members participating in the war.

Looking for active players to bring us to the next level.

Anyone over level 11 is eligible to join.

chrisnastybro
08-20-2013, 05:46 AM
Only been playing five weeks, and I am level 90.

Looking for an active guild. I obviously play incredibly regularly.

Cantley
08-20-2013, 05:53 AM
NSGuild looking for extra members our ID is153894813 we finished top 300 and have 41/44 active members .
Looking to fill these spots we have to many guild rewards to mention check us out or message me my ID is 855-827-322

Cantley
08-20-2013, 05:55 AM
Try NSGuild 153894813 top 300 my ID is. 855-827-322 you just have to be active

Teigs
08-20-2013, 07:18 PM
Hey Join my clan we are lvl 11 with 12 of 18 members we are looking for higher lvls to join. We arnt super competitive but we do like to go far in the guild wars
Add me at XBD YYG GRG

Jan89
08-20-2013, 10:01 PM
Looking for daily player 45+ LEVEL
Cerchiamo daily player livello 45+

Gilda name: ZOHAN AND FRIENDS
My code: XBC-XCF-YXZ

Join us.
venite a trovarci ed unitevi.

Un saluto a tutti

J.

ViDeX
08-20-2013, 10:22 PM
Hey I am the GM of the Forgotten Warriors. Newly built guild, it is lvl 13 atm. Have lots of room left. Still looking for a Guild Sentinel, Guild Champion, and few more room for High Commanders as well. Add my code and I will add you to the guild.

*BTW this is for IOS users*

Lvl 40+

XBB-FDD-BXH

tollerach
08-21-2013, 12:16 AM
Guild name: Chosen
Level 21
Bonuses: 5% for all elements
Placed under 250 in last guild war
Looking for active members any level
:cool:
My code: XBD-RWP_FHG

Kainec
08-21-2013, 04:35 AM
New guild Natus Vincere is looking for active players !!!
We have gr8 plans to kick top asses in a couple month!!!

But now we are open for all active players that want to share our future victories with us !

Because we are Natus Vincere and we are BORN TO WIN !!!!
:cool::cool::cool:

Add me for invites XBD-YXV-HMZ

Kainec

Guzo
08-21-2013, 08:56 PM
Looking to join a guild? Well look no further cause Knights of the Nine is the guild for you! Players who are active, above lvl 70, and those who donate to the guild are wanted. If you are interested add me, the guild master, as a friend and I will review your profile and if you meet the specifications you are in! We are a lvl 22 guild with 11 spots available. Here is my referral code:XBB-GYY-NXV
Our guild sentinel is very strong and was only defeated by the best of combatants.

jondaman
08-21-2013, 10:13 PM
The guild is level 14 any one can join im a level 49 any level can join need active players

Fariko
08-22-2013, 10:44 PM
Guild Name: Fariko
Guild level: 3
Recruiting requirements: 11+ anyone can join!

If you are interested then just search Fariko it the guild option we have 2 slots open so hurry!
We are a new guild just trying to get great so please join!

michwlvrins
08-23-2013, 07:52 AM
Anyone lvl 50+ looking for a new or good guild either pm me or add me in game. We ranked 44 in the war so not to shabby.

Denfededue
08-24-2013, 03:48 AM
Hello and welcome to 'Anime Freaks' a level 28 guild.

We are looking for new ACTIVE members for the next guild wars!

We have decided to clean out in our players and only let our most active members stay which means around 6-8 members.

Fast summary and a little basic guild Info:
We are a level 28 guild,
We are looking for ACTIVE members 30+ level,
We are a social guild with lots of fun,
We mostly use the app 'Groupie' to communicate.
Elements bonus: +5% in all (+6% in fire)

bglover14
08-24-2013, 08:50 AM
In-game name: Kacknballz
Level:147
Referral code:XBB-NXG-YNC

Amount/level Training fields: 11/2
Amount/level Armorsmiths: 4/3
Maxed armor sets: Admiral's Battleworn, Deep Dragon, Half Dragon Warrior, Just got Blazeborne Vanguard(Leveling up now)

koreen79
08-25-2013, 06:28 AM
Details:

Guild name: Chrono Trigger (Rank 14 On First Guild War)
Guild lvl: 48
Members: 28/32
Elements:
Earth - 7%
Fire - 7%
Spirit - 7%
Water - 7%
Air - 7%
Communication: Palringo (chat group name: k & d chrono trigger)

What are we looking for?

We are looking for level 80+ active members who want to help push the guild to be top 10 on Knights & Dragons. You must be active on the weekly bosses.

2: Search Chrono Trigger in the guild search list and apply directly.

Matt_thebrat
08-25-2013, 08:19 PM
Hello everyone. I am the leader of a lvl 37 guild. We just finished in the top 25 rank for the guild wars. However, we want to do better than that. Therefore we need some new members. Please send me a personal message if you want to be part of our guild :) active players only.
Thanks!

Hello everyone. A spot just opened up and I'm looking to fill it up ASAP. If you want to join us, please send me a private message telling me about your activity level and why you would be a nice addition to our guild. Thanks!

koreen79
08-26-2013, 09:46 PM
Details:

Guild name: Chrono Trigger (Rank 14 On First Guild War)
Guild lvl: 49
Members: 29/33
Elements:
Earth - 7%
Fire - 7%
Spirit - 7%
Water - 7%
Air - 7%
Communication: Palringo (chat group name: k & d chrono trigger)

What are we looking for?

We are looking for level 80+ active members who want to help push the guild to be top 10 on Knights & Dragons. You must be active on the weekly bosses.

2: Search Chrono Trigger in the guild search list and apply directly.

We still have space for new members

N1T3SLAY3R
08-27-2013, 02:37 PM
N1ght Ra1d3rz
-lvl 20 guild

-19/22 members

-10 bonuses purchased

-11 guardians purchased (lvl 5s to 7s mainly)

-lvl 50 join requirement

N1ght Ra1d3rz

Dedi89
08-28-2013, 07:41 PM
Hiya fellow knights :)

Yuno is recruiting ACTIVE players only. We're social and fun guild and also we have helpful
members , dont be shy and ask them anything :)

A lil info about the guild

Guild Level 18

Guild Master Dedi Level 113 (29/8/13)

8/21 Members

4% bonuses on Fire Earth Water
2% bonuses on Spirit Water

Level requirement is 40++

Hope to see you guys soon in the guild :)

Cheers~

Darym
08-29-2013, 10:06 AM
ALAE CAELESTIA
A friendly guild for competitive and very active players. We're aiming to be in the top 500 in the next guild war, and even further after that!

Looking to join a guild which is friendly and chatty?

Looking to join a guild which is competitive and really active?

Looking to join a guild with high level players?

Looking to join a guild and grow strong with, instead of lining up for a top guild?

THEN ALAE CAELESTIA IS FOR YOU!

Some additional info
1. Be active and contribute! Even 100,000 a week helps :D
2. We are lvl 20 and growing fast in our 2nd week!
3. Active members will be promoted.
4. We have 4% to all at the moment, more if you contribute.
5. Be level 50 and apply to us now!
6. You can PM me here, add me in game - XBD PZR BPW, of just apply to the guild! search for ALAE CAELESTIA! (I'm not the guild master):D

Happy Gaming!

Pandamonium99
08-29-2013, 03:24 PM
Guild Name: Null
Guild Level: 14
Guild Bonuses: 4% All
Started: 1 week ago
Requirements: level 60+ Must be very active for guild wars!

Information:
Null is currently recruiting all active members above level 60. Currently we are level 14 but have just started. We are a new guild and aim to be number 1! If you are interested in joining please request a guild invite in-game. Once we get a good amount of people we should do very well in guild wars!

Slutbossen
08-30-2013, 04:36 AM
I just turned 100
Full training fields, 3 lvl 3, 3 Blacksmiths 2 lvl 3
Maxed armors: SS+, Infernal lord +, Roc+, Jackalope chaingarb-
Currently upgrading Aegis of the Fallen+

XBC-CWG-YQR

I'm active
29, male, sweden

Dutchmaster
08-31-2013, 06:38 AM
Have been super bummed joining non active guilds.
Would love to join an active one!

XBD-DHG-HBM
Level: 89
Knights name: Khaleesi

Add me or PM and I'll add you!

Looking forward to being part of an active crew

Avengers
08-31-2013, 07:44 AM
I'm very active and hoping to find a guild with several active members to be competitive in Guild Wars. I'm currently in the process of upgrading Blazeborne and Clayplate, both of which I just received from Legendary fusions yesterday. Currently have maxed Boreas and Sky Guardian. I've been playing for less than 60 days, so I'm slowly becoming competitive in all aspects of the game.

I haven't paid for any gems, but I've completed plenty of the free offers and trials for several hundred gems. I continually monitor them for free offers.

Friend Code: XBD-HVW-FZG
Knight's name: Thor
Knight's level: 99 (I'll be 100 by the end of the day)

I look forward to working with you!

Atmu
08-31-2013, 09:09 AM
The Ancients are looking for active and powerful players to join this lvl 100+ guild! If you are interested simply search for us by name, and ask to join. We look forward to a great guild experience and the rewards that come with it. Thank you.

.Diamond.
08-31-2013, 11:53 AM
If you want to join an active guild. Join the Underdogs. We have 2 spots left and accepting all lv 30+ who are active