PDA

View Full Version : Super important question!!!!!

Tito89
08-02-2013, 10:19 AM
Ive hunted, high and low, for some way to get modern war on my windows 8 phone, and found nothing. my ipod is dying, its got my account on it. is there any way to;

1. get modern war on windows 8 phones

2. transfer between ios and windows when downloaded

thanx to all with relevent info...

Thief
08-02-2013, 10:35 AM
Two different Operating Systems i don't believe it can be done.

Even if you want to transfer from IOS to IOS you have to do it through gree now and i've heard that can take up to 3 weeks.

Tito89
08-02-2013, 10:37 AM
Two different Operating Systems i don't believe it can be done.

Even if you want to transfer from IOS to IOS you have to do it through gree now and i've heard that can take up to 3 weeks.

do you know of a way then to just download the game onto windows?

Thief
08-02-2013, 10:47 AM
do you know of a way then to just download the game onto windows?

I know nothing about windows phones to be honest. Does it have its own operating system? (i'm assuming since its microsoft) or does it use Android?

If its on its own then i don't think there is an app to support it on your other phone. If its Android you could play a different game (llp maybe?) on that version.

Tito89
08-02-2013, 10:49 AM
I know nothing about windows phones to be honest. Does it have its own operating system? (i'm assuming since its microsoft) or does it use Android?

If its on its own then i don't think there is an app to support it on your other phone. If its Android you could play a different game (llp maybe?) on that version.

you assumed correctly, no android. is there something about kindle that does it or is kindle just that e-book thing? im not sure.

swag
08-02-2013, 10:55 AM
Sadly Modern War isn't publish for Windows OS

There is no way to play modern war on there.

Tito89
08-02-2013, 10:56 AM
Sadly Modern War isn't publish for Windows OS

There is no way to play modern war on there.

ahhh bugger, cheers tho

stephen2013
08-02-2013, 11:14 AM
you assumed correctly, no android. is there something about kindle that does it or is kindle just that e-book thing? im not sure.

I think the kindle runs on some form of android, which is why you can play on there.

Anyways, sorry man about the windows situation. That's pretty unfortunate. D yu have any other device you can switch it to, like a tablet or iPod touch even?

Roscoe782
08-02-2013, 11:18 AM
The only way I have heard you could play MW on windows is via a computer download called Bluestacks....never tried it though....

Also, the Kindle Fire runs with an android modified operating system. You can either run the Kindle version of MW or sideload the Android version.

Tito89
08-02-2013, 11:19 AM
The only way I have heard you could play MW on windows is via a computer download called Bluestacks....never tried it though....

ill look it up, thanx :)

PlRATE JUSTlCE
08-02-2013, 11:36 AM
Blue stacks only works with android based games.

Tito89
08-02-2013, 11:38 AM

lemme guess, mw ios based?

Roscoe782
08-02-2013, 11:51 AM

Oh, I thought you could choose either app store when downloading apps? My mistake. Just gave it a quick glance. I guess I do for sure remember seeing the google play store...

swag
08-02-2013, 11:52 AM
lemme guess, mw ios based?

mw works for both ios and android

However, transfering account from ios to android is impossible
you can only transfer between ios and ios or android to android

KFH
08-02-2013, 12:23 PM
Think it started of as an android emulator, but now came out with a version for apple not sure if the apple one will work on a Windows OS

ffp
08-02-2013, 02:36 PM
You can't play MW on WP8. Sadly you can't transfer between IOS and android either. I would dump android for WP8 in an instant if MW came out on it, TBH any decent game on WP8 for that matter. I have a Nokia WP and it is that good, shame about the lack of decent software.

whiskeybravo
08-02-2013, 03:08 PM
Why in the world did they dump the old game transfer methode? do you really have to go through Gree to transfer your game now? I am about to get a new phone and if this is the case it will probably be the nudge I need to drop the game for good.

If you really do have to go through Gree wtf are they going to do when a new Iphone comes out and half the players get a new phone at once? "thank you for sending your ticket, we should be able to respond in 6-8 months regarding your transfer request".

ffp
08-02-2013, 04:42 PM
Why in the world did they dump the old game transfer methode? do you really have to go through Gree to transfer your game now? I am about to get a new phone and if this is the case it will probably be the nudge I need to drop the game for good.

If you really do have to go through Gree wtf are they going to do when a new Iphone comes out and half the players get a new phone at once? "thank you for sending your ticket, we should be able to respond in 6-8 months regarding your transfer request".

I read somewhere that Gree's hands are tied by apple on this. Android can just use funzio id.

jchow69
08-02-2013, 04:47 PM
My second account is played on Blue Stacks.

Tenspot
08-02-2013, 05:12 PM
My second account is played on Blue Stacks.

Does it run as bad for you as it did for me? I found it almost unplayable because it was so unstable and gave up playing my LLP on it.