PDA

View Full Version : In game cash units have been nerfed!

Snipey
08-02-2013, 09:49 AM
I would like to put a suggestion out there, with the stat inflation in the past 6 months regarding units it seems in game cash units are pointless now. The only reason to upgrade a unit building or buy cash units is for LTQS. Even the top cash units won't be in most people's top 2000 units there bringing to battle. They have just updated the scratch offs because they gotten to the point for 99% of us they didn't do anything. and honestly it brings a little excitement back to my mornings in hopes to win something of value. Mabey the same for cash units? Someone playing the game for 2 months can destroy an army of tactical blackbirds now. I guess they've done this to avoid camping in the game. A year ago 100k stats were insane and u could obtain that with little gold and a lot of time. Well now grees thrown a curve ball and the cash units are pathetic in comparison to the rest. Ur opinions and suggestions please 😊

Tito89
08-02-2013, 10:01 AM
i totally agree. the money ive wasted replacing my seals is driving me mad. they arent strong anymore and if i lose alot, expensive. some at the same power as a good valour unit would be nice.

Philly982
08-02-2013, 10:02 AM
I agree completely. I used to have fun back in the day trying to prioritize spending on vault upgrades, land expansions, buildings, upgrades, etc. Now it seems that the only use for cash is for faction upgrades/walls, and upgrading LE buildings for LE units.

Thief
08-02-2013, 10:06 AM
upgrading LE buildings for LE units.

This is what your new Cash Units are. Only way to aquire them is with Cash.

Yes they could add more Cash units to the game but who would buy them...and why? So they come out with new cash units that have 200/200 stats and cost 40 million dollars. You might buy 20-50 of them and then you realize that buying anymore would be a waste anyways because of the continued stat inflation. I use to think the same thing before the release of new cash units last time we had. You know how many of those new units i have now? 0...

Philly982
08-02-2013, 10:22 AM
This is what your new Cash Units are. Only way to aquire them is with Cash.

Yes they could add more Cash units to the game but who would buy them...and why? So they come out with new cash units that have 200/200 stats and cost 40 million dollars. You might buy 20-50 of them and then you realize that buying anymore would be a waste anyways because of the continued stat inflation. I use to think the same thing before the release of new cash units last time we had. You know how many of those new units i have now? 0...

Great point! I was merely reminiscing.

ProCision
08-02-2013, 11:14 AM
you need cash units to do the LTQ, so the units that you get from that are also the "new" cash units. Just like Theif said, upgrading LE buildings are the new cash units.