PDA

View Full Version : FvF/WD in one

SGT Rud
08-02-2013, 08:45 AM
Considering the pros and cons of the differences between FvF and WD. How about support for a combination of the two events. Trying to determine who is the better faction is and will always be, those who spend the most win. However, you can alter it just a bit, where that still happens, but puts a more competitive nature to those who play free, and awards teamwork.
Move the FvF faction ranks page to WD, then we can all see where we stand in comparision to other factions around us, not just in top spots.
Instead of a fortification, followed by a command center. The health level of the fortifications should be increased, and behind it the faction base. It could be a map level, but the buildings there are the faction boosts. Ie: able to take down and lower there faction bonus of ground defense. Each hit awards WD points, the final blow is 2x the first two blows. You use energy to do this. Once taken down, the defensive leader is the only one who can bring them back up, but it cannot be done during a battle. The faction base is a selection on the info page in the faction section of your menu.
Once you take down the DL, you get the option to attack or PA everyone else. (WHO THE HECK IS PA ANYONE ELSE) Give the option to travel to the opponents base and raid his buildings. Each hit is also calculated with WD points. You will use stamina to do this. You can also hit the opponent via attack through this page, however, it should be ¼ of the health hits from the main WD page.
Move the individual rewards from FvF over to WD as well.
Swap over to where the defensive leader can also purchase fortifications and bonuses, or just fortifications. But if you just do fortifications, then create an new rank of AFL (assistant faction leader) who can fulfill the duties of faction leader if he is away.
Change the way you win lose fights, if you win. If you win the battle, you either get an extra 1000 WD points. This should encourage everyone to try as hard as they can to win each battle.
At this point, you can remove the faction part of the FvF and just consider it a individual BP race. No more faction frizes there, just for individuals. Newly called the IvI tournament. With the newly created WD, it puts forth all your resources, not just your health.
Th new WD battles should also be extended to 2 hrs instead of just one, so it gives you the ability to spend all your teams resources.
There are a few other ideas surrounding tweaks. If you have them, add them below. Im open to critizism, and my feeling wont get hurt, let me know what you guys think.

Tito89
08-02-2013, 08:54 AM
i like this. i like this a lot.

DaBoss!
08-02-2013, 09:05 AM
Sounds Good!!! Now if Gree would listen......

Speed ump
08-02-2013, 09:31 AM
Gree? Listen? Where have been?

stephen2013
08-02-2013, 09:33 AM
I like this a lot too. fantastic ideas right here

Poopenshire
08-02-2013, 09:48 AM
very interesting..... i have to say i am intrigued. I would love to give it try once.

Thunder Child
08-03-2013, 01:46 AM
Bump to save threads

SGT Rud
08-04-2013, 11:21 AM
Bump to save this.

Poopenshire
08-04-2013, 11:26 AM
Instead of bumping to save it, I am going to add to this. How about offering it up in a Beta test sometime see how it works and let the players decide. Thus far every event is stacking and stacking and stacking. with the money we are putting in you should allow us to decides what happens.

corso1265
08-04-2013, 06:01 PM
Anything that gets rid of the 4 hits for 25 gold SCALPING of players' hard earned money gets my vote. I am SO tired of it

SGT Rud
08-04-2013, 06:19 PM
It's not really giving you more hits, per say, it's giving you additional ways to make points. Now using stamina on players bases and energy on faction bases would get you more WD points, they would be just a fraction of what a health hit gives on the main WD screen. The plus is stronger players could lower opponents stats so weaker players can get points too. Example. We have 40 men in our faction. Adding all our atk/def together, we get matched to a faction of 10 players, all with stats well above our own, according to how factions get matched, it is a fair fight. Instead of sitting it out and battling right after, we could take out faction bonuses and player boost buildings to lower them enough to use health hits. As a plus we also get WD points for the actions spent to get there. Basically it is furthering the need for a faction to work together.

mickymacirl
08-04-2013, 06:26 PM
Interesting idea, I like it.

StickShift
08-04-2013, 07:15 PM
I like the ideas

Pro
08-04-2013, 10:30 PM
Great idea!!! We need to change something up. I'm all about adding more hits though and to have medpacks cost 10 gold like stamina refills do.

SGT Rud
08-05-2013, 05:54 AM
In actuality, you will still be able to buy a 25 gold medpack to get health hits for WD points, or you could buy a stamina refill to get WD points, however, a stamina refill wont get you the same amount of WD points as a health refill, the bonus goes to how many WD points your team gets. Others will be able to compete, who are normally unable to.

For instance - My stats are pretty decent for a free player at my level. But I would never make the stat cut off for a top 10 faction. But with this model, I could, so long as I can use my stamina on a single players base, get WD points for it, lower his stats, then use my health hits to hit him, in which before I couldn't. I would be a competitive player for my stats. At the same time, it would not effect the other players points as my stamina usage only effected the single player I chose.

Benefit - If a faction was to get the strongest players in the game, and soared above everyone else, and could not be hit by any player in any faction. The ability to take out faction bonuses, through a faction base, by use of energy, would be beneficial, as it would drop their stats, so you could hit them again. Dropping their attack bonus, they will no longer get a win every time, drop the defense, you will not get a lose every time. Con - they are trying to do it to you too.

Another update to this model - the fortification. Instead of using a active/none/destroyed indicator, use a health bar. The faction would know the status on there fortification they are using. Give the ability to replenish a certain level of health back to a wall that is getting beat up. Say 25 gold for 1/4 refill. Once a wall gets taken down, that ability is lost.

In this model, ways to make WD points -
1. Health refills, 25 gold - can get you an estimated 1600 WD points
2. Stamina refills, 10 gold - can get you an estimated 1200 WD points
3. Energy refills, 20 gold - can get you an estimated 900 WD points

Best thing - ever buy a health refill and lose to a guy with lower stats? Well now you can go to their base, get your points back you should have gotten before, and drop their stats so it doesnt happen again.

Who dares wins
08-05-2013, 07:05 AM
Bad idea Dnt like myself