PDA

View Full Version : Let us organize our units....please?

jjm521
08-02-2013, 08:17 AM
The suggestions thread seems to have disappeared, but why cant we have the option to organize our units? Its so annoying scrolling through thousands of units to find the unit you just won. Seems like a quarter of the time, i scroll through my whole list only to realize i overlooked it and have to start at the beginning again. What a waste of time. It cant be that hard to code this.

Tito89
08-02-2013, 08:19 AM
in KA its organised by strongest to the left, much easier to find what you want.

jjm521
08-02-2013, 08:23 AM
Well thatd be one way, but still wouldnt be as good as allowing us to choose how to organize. Some cases, i want alphabetical. Sometimes i want strongest to weakest. During ltqs, i want most recent to oldest. These would cover just about all situations when looking for a specific unit

vorm
08-02-2013, 08:45 AM
Would also be nice if you could delete units to reduce the clutter.
Does one really need all those Jungle Helicopters and Tree Snipers and other worthless loot units we have all accumulated tons of along the way? Just sayin.

Roscoe782
08-02-2013, 10:06 AM
This is interesting, because it brings up the inherent difference between CC, MW, and KA. Do the different teams have no input with each other; help each other out? KA always seems to be superior, interface wise. Example: the donation log. Now here was first there, and the version there is still better than here. CC does not even have one yet. Just curious. Seeing the similarities between the games and being under the same GREE umbrella, you would think there would be more cross-talk? Just curious if anyone had inside knowledge about this...

stephen2013
08-02-2013, 11:18 AM
This is interesting, because it brings up the inherent difference between CC, MW, and KA. Do the different teams have no input with each other; help each other out? KA always seems to be superior, interface wise. Example: the donation log. Now here was first there, and the version there is still better than here. CC does not even have one yet. Just curious. Seeing the similarities between the games and being under the same GREE umbrella, you would think there would be more cross-talk? Just curious if anyone had inside knowledge about this...

Right? KA seems like the testing ground for new features, and the most advanced game. I don't see why they can't implement the same features across all games, and across all platforms.

Bobar
08-02-2013, 11:45 AM
i support this idea

KFH
08-02-2013, 12:24 PM
like the idea seems like it takes forever to find the prizes i won

Fl@sh
08-02-2013, 02:24 PM
I have no hope of ever finding the unit I'm looking for. I've over 38,000 units.

ExtremeP7
08-02-2013, 02:36 PM
Awesome suggestion. GREE, if you're reading, please implement!!!

Utisz
08-02-2013, 02:52 PM
We really do need a way to sort our units, I simply have given up trying to find units that I have just won, takes longer to find them then win them
LOL:p

Reaper*7
08-02-2013, 02:54 PM
Love the idea hope they consider it

Hivesy
08-02-2013, 03:52 PM
Yep, what they all said GREE, come on guys listen up.

jchow69
08-02-2013, 04:32 PM
Would be nice if organized in order they were received in.

iViper
08-02-2013, 04:49 PM
I agree with what's being said. Even placement in alphabetical order would be something or order of obtainment. Being able to select a search option would be excellent.
Also the option to delete rubbish units would be good.
Hope you're listening GREE.

Matthew Schmit
08-02-2013, 04:54 PM
I agree it would save me tons of time.

Hawkwind
08-02-2013, 05:41 PM
Gree as a first step PLEASE just tell us the method in which you are displaying them cause I see no pattern.

Then please implement the previous suggested options for sorting.

Oh, while you're working on that can we get a button to Export of all of them to an email attachment in csv format, along with fields for, qty, strong against xyz, % increase/decrease/etc on xyz, gold/cash/loot, amount of cost if not loot, casualty rate (very low/med/etc), etc...

Thanks!

killerm2
08-02-2013, 08:58 PM
The suggestions thread seems to have disappeared, but why cant we have the option to organize our units? Its so annoying scrolling through thousands of units to find the unit you just won. Seems like a quarter of the time, i scroll through my whole list only to realize i overlooked it and have to start at the beginning again. What a waste of time. It cant be that hard to code this.

ask RIPPER,im sure he can help us.

Acuratepaul
08-02-2013, 09:32 PM
Even if it was alphabetical it would be easier. Make it somewhat make sense.

Thunder Child
08-03-2013, 01:42 AM
Bump to save threads

Armand2REP
08-03-2013, 01:45 AM
You know they aren't going to implement anything too complicated. Too keep it simple I would like strongest to weakest and a filter between included units and discards.

360 Joules
08-03-2013, 07:13 AM
You have my vote on this. Hope Gree can implement this. Maybe they require more votes. Cast your vote if you want this to happen. Gree please listen to this thread.

Badass action man
08-03-2013, 07:55 AM
You know they aren't going to implement anything too complicated. Too keep it simple I would like strongest to weakest and a filter between included units and discards.

I'd prefer alphabetical for sure. Implement the best idea of diff ways to organise. While they r at it alphabetise ally list, it's a random mess.

Zonfry
08-03-2013, 08:18 AM
I have noticed the units from the last box event and the current boss event are appearing at the far right (end) of my units list, hopefully this trend can continue until they do sort them in order of power.

If this is an error in code gree, please leave it in :)

Armand2REP
08-03-2013, 11:04 AM
I'd prefer alphabetical for sure. Implement the best idea of diff ways to organise. While they r at it alphabetise ally list, it's a random mess.

For allies, i think the one who last looked at your base should be first. It will keep your friends at the top, never did care about the rest. Alphabetical for units, I don't remember the names of most of them so it wouldn't help me out. I just want a list of included units like you see in the attack screen so it will make it easier for me to adjust my allies. If they add a filter ordered on strength for def and attack I could figure it out without needing to keep a database, not that I keep one now. i am just guessing.