PDA

View Full Version : Need Cancel Craft Now!!!

Epon
08-02-2013, 04:56 AM
This is why we need a Cancel Craft Button now!

Sometimes, it seems that you really have to PUSH the buttons and sometimes just a light brush over them causes them to engage.

My daughter was busy crafting some basics to fuse and accidently pushed the button to craft Pyro, since it was in the middle of the screen when the armory crafting screen popped up. Since she hadn't yet leveled the normal version to 35 for the plus version (is about level 10), she goes to push the X button at the top of the screen to not craft it and somehow her finger lightly brushed over the "craft" button, but now she's crafting the normal Pyro and lost out on the plus version. :(((((

This really sucks!

Nicco
08-02-2013, 05:05 AM

Sometimes, it seems that you really have to PUSH the buttons and sometimes just a light brush over them causes them to engage.

This really sucks!

I think that's a screen lag issue which is really annoying.

Epon
08-02-2013, 05:29 AM
At a minimum, I wish they would switch around the crafting screen so that basics show up first and you have to move the screen to get to the higher level crafting. If nothing else, if you accidently lightly brushed over the craft button, the worse that would happen is you craft a basic and not waste an epic boss armor.

Jello
08-02-2013, 05:36 AM
Last week, I woke up early and my eyes weren't completely focused yet. My 3 snakeskin were done crafting and I was going to start 3 more. I had a bit of a lag and thought I hit the snakeskin and hit craft, but turned out to be Wanderer's Shroud reg. I went from spending 3,000 gold to 200,000 gold on an armor I don't want! I quickly remembered reading about closing the game, uninstalling it, then reinstalling it and hope it didn't send a save state to the server about the Wanderer's Shroud. Sure enough, it worked. I was set back to when I woke up 5 minutes before the crafting. FYI: I'm on iOS. Not sure if this works on Android.

It would also be nice to remove armors you don't want from your armorsmith list (or a button to move them to the very end or a checkbox to hide the armor, then another button somewhere else to show all armor) like epic boss armors you won't ever craft such as the Wandering Shroud I have sitting as my first armor. Also the story ones. I have DPRA+ (44 gems), Inf+ (88 rocks) , Roc+ (108 feathers), SS+ (77 roots), etc that I will not craft again, or at least for a long time.

quantumace
08-02-2013, 06:02 AM
My neighbors dog crafted a Mantle of the Beast when he licked my phone.

Nicco
08-02-2013, 06:21 AM
I think the two biggest things would be to #1 sort them by rarity and cost from left to right, so that you need to scroll way over to accidentally craft anything you might regret and then #2 when you go to enhance armors, they should not only be sorted but they should stack so that I have a single view of my snakeskin armor with a x10 instead of 10 individual armours.

Bresson
08-02-2013, 07:01 AM
I think the two biggest things would be to #1 sort them by rarity and cost from left to right, so that you need to scroll way over to accidentally craft anything you might regret and then #2 when you go to enhance armors, they should not only be sorted but they should stack so that I have a single view of my snakeskin armor with a x10 instead of 10 individual armours.

+1

These 2 simple changes would improve the game a lot. I just go nuts scrolling to the far right every 5 minutes to craft basic armors.

Matty-cakes
08-02-2013, 07:32 AM
My neighbors dog crafted a Mantle of the Beast when he licked my phone.

This is hilarious.

KayOrzz
08-02-2013, 07:41 AM
When was the last time u groomed it?

littlefishxbj
08-02-2013, 08:05 AM

My daughter was busy crafting some basics to fuse and accidently pushed the button to craft Pyro, since it was in the middle of the screen when the armory crafting screen popped up. Since she hadn't yet leveled the normal version to 35 for the plus version (is about level 10), she goes to push the X button at the top of the screen to not craft it and somehow her finger lightly brushed over the "craft" button, but now she's crafting the normal Pyro and lost out on the plus version. :(((((

This really sucks!
I wonder what would happen if you sell your amorsmith that is crafting the armor?
If it got transfer to another armorsmith, sold every armorsmith?
I've never try it myself.

KayOrzz
08-02-2013, 08:26 AM
Armor gets lost in the rubble after the demolition I reckon

Marco_
08-02-2013, 08:49 AM
Last week, I woke up early and my eyes weren't completely focused yet. My 3 snakeskin were done crafting and I was going to start 3 more. I had a bit of a lag and thought I hit the snakeskin and hit craft, but turned out to be Wanderer's Shroud reg. I went from spending 3,000 gold to 200,000 gold on an armor I don't want! I quickly remembered reading about closing the game, uninstalling it, then reinstalling it and hope it didn't send a save state to the server about the Wanderer's Shroud. Sure enough, it worked. I was set back to when I woke up 5 minutes before the crafting. FYI: I'm on iOS. Not sure if this works on Android.

Hmm, I wonder if fusion, opening chests etc. cause an immediate save of state to the server or else that method you just described could be greatly abused... (jump back to before you got a bad result)

drhawk
08-02-2013, 10:40 AM
Gree should add filtering by armour star in addition to element types. It will minimize the amount of scrolling needed to reach to any armour

Musketeer
08-02-2013, 11:37 AM
I started a Wanderer's Shroud by accident in a very similar manner. After a moment's panic I went to one of the functions that always crashes the game - checking members in My Guild - deliberately crashed out, and when I booted again it was not crafting any more.

Yes, better sorting options, options to get rid of materials you don't want, and a Cancel Crafting button (at any time before the armor is finished, or just in the first few minutes) would all be very useful for saving these situations which are caused occasionally by human (or dog) error, but exaccerbated by game lag and general twitchiness of the controls.

Will_Treaty
08-02-2013, 11:48 AM

This really sucks!

Your right, but you should get the resources all back, but only 50% of the gold.

Epon
08-02-2013, 01:16 PM
50% of the gold would be fine. Better than losing all the mats.

Nomedac
08-02-2013, 02:11 PM
Like the others on this thread, I had an early morning where I was churning out a lot of armor. I already had the Wander's Shroud, but I had a second one waiting to turn into the "+" version...about 10 levels away from 35. Needless to say, accidentally selected and had it get created. What a damn waste.

I submitted an issue to support and they wouldn't do anything. I would have settled for losing $200k after the time/work it took to get the second set. I also tried to see if I leveled the current armor to level 35 before the armor was created...if it would turn into a "+". Definitely no luck there...don't waste your time if you find yourself in the same predicament.

Any enhancement they could make to the game to address this would be most welcome.

Derp
08-02-2013, 02:32 PM
I think an are you sure would be better.

Revelate
08-02-2013, 03:07 PM

That would get pretty irritating, we get enough click throughs when creating armor for enhancement fun in my opinion.

It wouldn't be impossible but it would not be cheap transaction wise to have a flag on individual armors; may be able to do it for a class of armors (3 star and above?) but realistically I think the option of sorting it from cheapest to most expensive rather than the current other way around not only solves 98% of it, but is absurdly easy for Gree to implement assuming any reasonable software design.

I'd be happy for a quick change while they try to come up with something better / more intuitive later. I do agree it should be tweaked.

Nicco
08-02-2013, 08:52 PM

That would be beyond annoying after any amount of time crafting armor, it would be an incredibly simple to fix to change the way the armors sort and place the rare and more expensive armors towards the back which would negate 99% (That's a made up figure) of all crafting problems.

Changing the armor display so that they stack would be a little more work, but given this game is built for a mobile platform I think it's only common sense to utilize the screen space more efficiently which would improve armor enhancing 10x (another made up figure).

I could see a dialogue box to confirm crafting **** armors as you don't craft all that many, so the annoyance which would also be a rather quick fix, although with the above improvements I think it would be unnecessary.

Given all of that, the ability to cancel crafting an armor even if it awarded none or half the gold back, seems logical as well, it doesn't hurt gree any, you're spending gold either way, it seems like a no brainer to implement all of those changes, which would require a minimal amount of work for a pretty big improvement to the game.