PDA

View Full Version : Officers from 'Cartel' / 'The Darkness' Kindly contact me

ptong
08-02-2013, 03:24 AM
Have a query for the senior (long time) officers of these two factions on an apparently common former member to you both and TBC please. Responses by PM deeply appreciated fellas. :D

theartlessone
08-02-2013, 04:22 AM
PAH!!

The cartel!?

Don't you mean the PUN recruitment drive, tis' as brilliant as it is devious. Lets get all the biggest hitters from top ten together and show them what great guys we are and become bestest chums.

STATUS QUO and you mugs are going see what happens once your pants are back up. You should have stayed independent, you really should have. Ask yourself what exactly do you gain from being part of the con?? Saving yourself a couple of bucks on scouting!?

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

ptong
08-02-2013, 04:50 AM
PAH!!

The cartel!?

Don't you mean the PUN recruitment drive, tis' as brilliant as it is devious. Lets get all the biggest hitters from top ten together and show them what great guys we are and become bestest chums.

STATUS QUO and you mugs are going see what happens once your pants are back up. You should have stayed independent, you really should have. Ask yourself what exactly do you gain from being part of the con?? Saving yourself a couple of bucks on scouting!?

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

The matter I wish to discuss with said officers of factions have nothing to do with this but thank you for your contribution! :D

theartlessone
08-02-2013, 07:52 AM
The matter I wish to discuss with said officers of factions have nothing to do with this but thank you for your contribution! :D

Educating the fickle masses is difficult, there are many who are unwilling or unable to comprehend the messages laid forth.

It is OK friend, it is not your time yet. Forward unto the day the tide is turned and liberation washes over you and rids of the bliss you wallow in.

Tito89
08-02-2013, 07:56 AM

are you KAISER SOZE?!?!?!?!

on a more serious note i dont see how your quote from the usual suspects applies to sup. they aint hiding, they aint a devil organization. i think people hate them because they're secretly jealous of the fact you cant beat em.

ptong
08-02-2013, 08:03 AM
chillax guys. officers have contacted me. is there anyway to delete this thread before it becomes another battleground? :D

honest Abe
08-02-2013, 08:46 AM
All your "stuff" is old and cold and at best mildly amusing. If you want to have a discussion about gree's business model, that's a different question as they are a public company with disclosure requirements and obviously subject to litigation.

Educating the fickle masses is difficult, there are many who are unwilling or unable to comprehend the messages laid forth.

It is OK friend, it is not your time yet. Forward unto the day the tide is turned and liberation washes over you and rids of the bliss you wallow in.

Poopenshire
08-02-2013, 08:49 AM
we are here......

ptong
08-02-2013, 09:23 AM
Thanks Poop! Been contacted via PM already. Appreciate your checking in. :D

Speed ump
08-02-2013, 09:28 AM
Hey thertless. The idea of a cartel was originally pjs idea. You mean it wasn't any good after all?

theartlessone
08-02-2013, 10:45 AM
All your "stuff" is old and cold and at best mildly amusing. If you want to have a discussion about gree's business model, that's a different question as they are a public company with disclosure requirements and obviously subject to litigation.

That is what you believe and that is your right my friend, don't let anyone take that away from you.

Careful though, I fear you have veered into murky waters, here there be monsters. You cannot blaspheme in the house of The Lord, this is HIS house. Let yourself be embraced into the bosom or banishment befalls you.

theartlessone
08-02-2013, 10:54 AM
Hey thertless. The idea of a cartel was originally pjs idea. You mean it wasn't any good after all?

Who??

The cartel was designed to better the game for all who fund it, ultimately enpower those that have lost their way.

Unfortunately it's purpose has been corrupted by a select few that choose to take advantage of this new found camaraderie for their own gains. History is littered with such people.

There are those who choose not too see it and there are those that stand by and watch It unfold. Neither party remembered fondly.

I don't want to say I told you so.

Ryans67
08-02-2013, 11:13 AM
And those that fail to understand the difference between SUP and the Cartel. Dig around the top 10 finishers, find out which factions are members. Then ask them if they send their top scorers to SUP. It will blow your mind to find out that their is no movement involved in the Cartel. If you look at the SUP rosters, you will notice that most of the newest members, are actually former Emperors. The rest come from non-Cartel teams.

ProCision
08-02-2013, 11:17 AM

What classes do I need to take to learn to speak like this? I love it. I have such a small vocabulary, I feel dumb just reading this.

PlRATE JUSTlCE
08-02-2013, 11:41 AM
The earless guy is doing great work. It is difficult to tell the truth. The truth int always beautiful. The truth reveals painful things. Truth can be unkind. Truth doesn't hurt. It helps. But look at elections. People want to hear sweet lies, impossible promises, stories of great wealth, fairness, equality, it allows them to endure their wretched reality. Lies offer impossible hope. Truth offers reality, impossibility, fallibility.

Tell me lies, tell me sweet, sweet lies.