PDA

View Full Version : GREE!!!!

charlie0407
08-01-2013, 08:27 PM
how about you read a post on your actual forum once in a while and notice peoples frustration!!!! your new quest ive completed 3 stages of northern invasion single ltq and it keeps resetting back to 1/21 after i reload because you FAIL to update your game on a regular basis, everyone that plays this game feeds your GREE"DY pockets with cash, yet you cant simply adhere to our complaints and fix or address tickets in a timely and professional manor, look into this, because ever since you got this company from funzio, YOUVE RAN IT DOWNHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shinazueli
08-01-2013, 08:42 PM
how about you read a post on your actual forum once in a while and notice peoples frustration!!!! your new quest ive completed 3 stages of northern invasion single ltq and it keeps resetting back to 1/21 after i reload because you FAIL to update your game on a regular basis, everyone that plays this game feeds your GREE"DY pockets with cash, yet you cant simply adhere to our complaints and fix or address tickets in a timely and professional manor, look into this, because ever since you got this company from funzio, YOUVE RAN IT DOWNHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gree just raided your professional manor.

... I couldn't resist.

Alexius
08-01-2013, 08:50 PM
Gree just raided your professional manor.

... I couldn't resist.

Lmao, leaving an angry post on their wall now.

General Soviet
08-01-2013, 08:53 PM
Someone isn't too happy. I guess the powerful free LTQ units and free gems we just received aren't enough.

charlie0407
08-01-2013, 09:08 PM
im so sorry to upset people that it doesn't bother, obviously the gems spenders dont care^^^^^^^, that the issues messes with "US" FREE players, thats its a waste of time for the issues to come out like this, gree does not care or listen to its players, fix issues first before theyre out

Jayson
08-01-2013, 09:10 PM
Wait what units did we get? I just got the gems as far as I know

General Soviet
08-01-2013, 09:29 PM
Wait what units did we get? I just got the gems as far as I know
I'm referring to how powerful reward units have gotten over the past few months. At the start having a 1000k attack unit would be incredible, now look at our top units.

Julius Wheezer
08-02-2013, 12:20 AM
im so sorry to upset people that it doesn't bother, obviously the gems spenders dont care^^^^^^^, that the issues messes with "US" FREE players, thats its a waste of time for the issues to come out like this, gree does not care or listen to its players, fix issues first before theyre out

I think all players care about issues that affect them, and most care about issues tHat affect other people too. You are, of course, assuming that this issue IS affecting other players and not just you. I also think most players find angry unproductive rants like you first post quite amusing, especially with mistakes like yours.

So there's an issue. Doesn't mean people can't have a laugh.

I wonder how GREE fund all these updates, and the help desk, and how they pay for getting the issues fixed so that the FREE players like you can enjoy the game. Maybe they get an international government entertainment grant? I'm not criticising free players, I was free for over a year and still am on my mini. Personally, though, I am careful about how I complain about things that other people are paying for.

Nacon10
08-02-2013, 12:27 AM
your device has aids

Kronous
08-02-2013, 08:03 AM
Someone isn't too happy. I guess the powerful free LTQ units and free gems we just received aren't enough.

Way to much complaining about a free game!

Berneburg
08-02-2013, 08:09 AM
Way to much complaining about a free game!

Its not free for people who spend money on it...

Shinazueli
08-02-2013, 08:13 AM

Seriously.

Shinazueli
08-02-2013, 08:25 AM
I'm referring to how powerful reward units have gotten over the past few months. At the start having a 1000k attack unit would be incredible, now look at our top units.

Doesn't matter when everyone has one.

Kbiancamano
08-02-2013, 09:00 AM
Off topic, but since I can't post new threads, what are you going to do.

Does anyone here know how to get permission to post new threads? My game won't load and I would love to be able to post an inquiry re possible ways to fix it. I do have an account and I can't quite figure out why I don't have posting privileges. Probably something obvious.

Bluedood
08-02-2013, 09:35 AM
Off topic, but since I can't post new threads, what are you going to do.

Does anyone here know how to get permission to post new threads? My game won't load and I would love to be able to post an inquiry re possible ways to fix it. I do have an account and I can't quite figure out why I don't have posting privileges. Probably something obvious.

Generally need 10 posts, but they may have upped it to 25.

Kbiancamano
08-02-2013, 10:19 AM
Thanks for the information.

JJazz
08-02-2013, 05:01 PM
Yes the game glitches, it has issues, but it is free and I enjoy playing it :)
Lol I don't know why I titled it gems...

shaman01
08-02-2013, 05:46 PM
thank god i no longer play this crappy stat inflated buggy game

dstrbdsuperman
08-03-2013, 05:51 AM
I am for the most part a free player. I have bought gems a few times. I think the issue the original poster has is the fact that if you don't buy gems and you have an issue like he/she did, it is frustrating. I have had the same problem he/she has where I finished a quest the next one wouldn't load so I restarted only to find that I needed to start over. And in addition to that the energy I used is gone. At least if you are going to make me start over give me my energy back. I understand where that person is coming from. For that last couple of LTQs that has had I a awesome weapon as a reward it have been trying to get with no luck. Every lil bit of energy I can sc**** together still doesn't help. And to have a major set back like restarting an entire level or event over can be heart breaking.

Thanks to all of the people who do spend money on this game it does keep the whole thing going. But my issue is how do the free players try and get awesome rewards too?

Ysulliva
08-03-2013, 06:33 AM

Very true!

Kjctnorris
08-03-2013, 08:00 AM
But my issue is how do the free players try and get awesome rewards too?
Spend money.

Sirius
08-03-2013, 10:57 AM
Passing along folks feed back. Please keep it constructive and meaningful in the future.

Going to close this thread as it is getting off track.

/closed