PDA

View Full Version : A new beginning!!!

Eddard KFF
08-01-2013, 04:53 PM
What happens when you take some of the best players from a top 150 guild and merge them with some of the best players of a top 600 guild? Well, you get a top 75 guild!!! :cool: :cool:

So, now we have 2 guilds for every kind of player. Gemmers or not, experienced or new to the game. Big stats, low stats, everyone has a chance to be a part of our project, in United Monsters Force (JAG) or Monsters Inc. (MIC). Being JAG our main team and MIC our training/camping ground.

What do you need to get in JAG?
Download Groupme (chat app). We stay in touch and discuss strategy and game related matters with it. We get to know each other as well.
High stats, level x 4k or 5k (level 100, 400K or 500K a/d)
High activity during war and guild quests. Daily activity in chat and donations. No minimum fee, but we know who's active and who's not.
Gems are not required but they're most welcome.

What do you need to get in MIC?
Groupme.
No minimum level or stats.
No gems needed.

MIC members who are strong enough can join JAG.
JAG members will be visiting MIC to help with donations and guild quests.
All members of JAG and MIC will have a great time.

So, if you're carrying the weight of your guild on your shoulders, you're the only strong active or gemmer member of your current guild, come join JAG. Or if you're new and want to grow strong, come join MIC. Or if you just want to make friends from all over the world and have fun, come join our awesome community.

Send me a PM or send your request. Our codes are in my signature. See you soon!!!

Eddard KFF
08-04-2013, 05:35 PM
A little bump.

Mateiluc
08-05-2013, 09:30 PM
Join in my guild. We are 3 active members. In a week we have 19% upgrade building bonus. Invite code is 435690446

Eddard KFF
08-10-2013, 07:25 AM
We're going to finish this guild quest in no time, so come join JAG to get some cool units!!

l3lade2
08-10-2013, 03:30 PM
What level GLTQ are you on now? What bonus' does JAG have unlocked?

Eddard KFF
08-10-2013, 04:13 PM
We're at level 7, we decided to slow down a little since we'd like all our members get their indi and GQ synched.
And JAG has upgrade cost and time reduction maxed out, casualty rate -14% and guild increase +22. And we have 1 open spot by now.

Johan -
08-11-2013, 01:11 AM
We're going to finish this guild quest in no time, so come join JAG to get some cool units!!

Do you still think you will finish the GLTQ in no time?? normal & heroic.... it cost us a lot of efforts don't know if it is good to do the ILTQ & GLTQ at the same time..., will be a costly experience for the gem users in your guild... ;)

merlin321
08-15-2013, 02:12 PM
I see you guys are on 15/15 Guild LTQ.

merlin321
08-15-2013, 02:13 PM
Heroic to, on top of it. congrats.

[JAG] Ryan
08-16-2013, 01:48 AM
Thanks Merlin

indeed Johan our strategy was kindly dangerous but we finally managed to finish the GLTQ last night. And a lot of our members finished their Indi Quest too and some more are very close to the end. But this GLTQ was more challenging then expected and i am more then happy that it is over, lol.

Cheers

merlin321
08-19-2013, 08:37 AM
Will you guys be recruiting after the war?

[JAG] Ryan
08-21-2013, 02:59 PM
Yes Merlin. We just started our new recruitment round.