PDA

View Full Version : Will Gree Ever Run Like A Business Should

Tyrell R
08-01-2013, 12:54 PM
So once again gree has screwed up, this is the second time one of my syndicates top scorers has been unable to access the game the day before war. Last time the issue was not fixed in time for him to join so we had an inactive member and I assume gree will not get it fixed in time this go round either. You guys really need to start treating your customers better before you lose more of them. I know many of you will say if it's that big of a deal stop playing or stop spending money. Well Gree will never see another dime from me however I do enjoy playing the game just wish they would fix all of this or at least make it right when they screw up.

recruiter
08-01-2013, 12:56 PM
they already run like a business -_-. your just another 10 year old boy who doesn't know ****. please stop writing ****.

Dipstik
08-01-2013, 12:57 PM
Stop hacking.

recruiter
08-01-2013, 12:58 PM
they could easily get a sponsor and start putting advertisement on the game every second.would you like that?? no. i thought so.

Tyrell R
08-01-2013, 01:12 PM
Recruiter
I'm clearly not 10 if you had any intelligence you would realize his since you can't spend money in tis game if you're not over 18. Secondly I know more about running a business then you and probably gree as I know it's important to keep your customers happy which gree has failed at over and over again. They don't need to have ads running constantly to fix all the screw-ups so that has nothing to do with this. So how about you stop writing.

Dipstik
If the people I was referring to we're hackers they wouldn't be in the syndicate and I wouldn't get on here an ***** at gree for kicking them. These are legitimate players who spend a good amount of money to be where they are.

recruiter
08-01-2013, 01:17 PM
tyler boy. Once again you have proven that your still a ten year old boy, or a fully grown man with a ten year old boy brain. I Run a business for a living and work at the same time. You don't know **** about businesses. business is about PROFIT not customer satisfaction. At the end of the day the buisness was opened to Make profit not to make people happy. In buisness that stuff us a bunch of BS.

Sirius
08-01-2013, 01:21 PM
Have them send in a support request. Please note the forum guidelines folks.

/closing thread issue needs to be handled via support.