PDA

View Full Version : Stamina LTQ

DaBoss!
08-01-2013, 12:45 PM
Do you guys remember a couple of months ago, we had a event kinda like the LTQs we have right now, except you had to use stamina. You would get missions like raid 5 guard towers, or raid 20 supply depots, etc. I'm just wonderin what happened to that kinda event cause it was actually kinda fun, because you would have to search for the buildings. :)

Cractos
08-01-2013, 12:49 PM
Everyone complained that it was to hard to find that many building to raid...

DavidtheBoo
08-01-2013, 12:51 PM
The only thing i want to see again is a modifier in normal mode of an LTQ.

Thief
08-01-2013, 12:53 PM
Made Gree less money than the PVE LTQ.

If you were a high level player then you had a very difficult time finding targets which meant gree garnished less money from their top spenders.

Personally i loved it as i found it to be fun. Yes it required work but i at least felt it was a challenge and back then i lost soo many troops due to the casualty rates even.

OwainCymro
08-01-2013, 12:53 PM
Everyone complained that it was to hard to find that many building to raid...
Yeah, the heavy gold spenders got to missions where it was like 'raid 196 munitions stockpiles' and most of the prizes were destructible and ironically most of them were lost by actually doing the pvp for the LTQ.

DaBoss!
08-01-2013, 12:55 PM
Made Gree less money than the PVE LTQ.

If you were a high level player then you had a very difficult time finding targets which meant gree garnished less money from their top spenders.

Personally i loved it as i found it to be fun. Yes it required work but i at least felt it was a challenge and back then i lost soo many troops due to the casualty rates even.

Yeah, I liked that event too. It actually put a little challenge in the game.

Sith Lady
08-01-2013, 02:04 PM
The event was really fun, but the problem is that Gree missed big time on the prizes, difficulty and casualty rates. Ive got my bridge jumper from that, but it was just not worthed to continue past level 12. People hated it just because it needed some (maybe a lot) calibration. I think nowadays PvEs, as well as the tornaments are very boring...

Thief
08-01-2013, 02:16 PM
The event was really fun, but the problem is that Gree missed big time on the prizes, difficulty and casualty rates. Ive got my bridge jumper from that, but it was just not worthed to continue past level 12. People hated it just because it needed some (maybe a lot) calibration. I think nowadays PvEs, as well as the tornaments are very boring...

Should have kept going into hero mode.....

lvl 9H Armored tomcat 227/119 indestructible 20% faster health regen
lvl 10H Armored transport ship 257/187 indestructible 40% more valor

Sith Lady
08-01-2013, 02:24 PM
... After raiding 5000 supply depots, 3800 armories, 800 silos, 500 barracks, gaining 5 levels, loosing several troops and spending x vaults of gold? No thanks, should have done what I did.

swag
08-01-2013, 02:30 PM
... After raiding 5000 supply depots, 3800 armories, 800 silos, 500 barracks, gaining 5 levels, loosing several troops and spending x vaults of gold? No thanks, should have done what I did.

That's crazy - over 10k stamina spent
I remember doing it and getting fustrated cause i couldnt find any unraided buildings

Thief
08-01-2013, 02:31 PM

Lol or we can exaggerate.
I do believe i gained around 2 full lvls (when i was sitting around lvl 100)
I don't remember what i had to raid but nothing hit 1000 mark
I believe it cost around 350 gold but it would have been much less if i hadn't waited so long.
The only negative is i lost Hundreds of millions worth of cash troops...which today 0 would have made it into my army anyways with the massive stat inflation.

Edit: I guess my point is i would take it again in a heart beat and any day over the PVE LTQ. Also i shouldn't point out what you should have done...its your game. You can go as far or stop as soon as you like on anything in MW.

PoundDawg
08-01-2013, 02:43 PM
I enjoyed that event but it got stupid when everyone stopped repairing buildings, kinda like the PvP events now. I just let everything go except my boost building

her122
08-01-2013, 04:28 PM
I'd like to see a combined quest. Some pvp and some pve.

larrydavid
08-01-2013, 04:47 PM
stamina raid ltqs were terrible, what the eff is wrong with you.

keeskiller
08-02-2013, 01:57 AM
would love somthing like this again! really i would love it ;)

Mcdoc
08-02-2013, 02:02 AM
I would definitely pass on another one of those "Raid 58 Electric Power Plants" - it took me over an hour one time just to find 10 of some building to raid :/

I'm sure the money didn't flow well & is the real reason they are gone :)

mickymacirl
08-02-2013, 02:24 AM
I would definitely pass on another one of those "Raid 58 Electric Power Plants" - it took me over an hour one time just to find 10 of some building to raid :/

I'm sure the money didn't flow well & is the real reason they are gone :)

Oh you are so correct there!

sraghav42
08-02-2013, 02:34 AM
I would love to do it , only if it comes with a great boost unit....

DaBoss!
08-02-2013, 05:48 AM
I would love to do it , only if it comes with a great boost unit....

Yeah, It would be great to have another deadly bridge jumper, but then knowing Gree it probably wouldn't stack.....

jchow69
08-02-2013, 06:44 AM
At that time in the China event, I was level 85 with 23k stats, so I hated it because I can't beat anyone. Now, I might want to give it a try again.

Agent Orange
08-02-2013, 06:52 AM
Do you guys remember a couple of months ago, we had a event kinda like the LTQs we have right now, except you had to use stamina. You would get missions like raid 5 guard towers, or raid 20 supply depots, etc. I'm just wonderin what happened to that kinda event cause it was actually kinda fun, because you would have to search for the buildings. :)

Smart folks didn't rebuild their destroyed buildings or in the case of some removed them. No targets = event fail.

I am a cow
08-02-2013, 06:55 AM
they should make it that even if the building has been raided other people can still raid it even if it is uncollected that way we won't have wise guys not collecting their buildings

Snipe
08-02-2013, 08:59 AM
I do remember a few being nearly impossible to find. The natural gas plant stands out for me. But it was a nice change of pace. Frankly, the LT events are getting a bit boring - too predictable. We need something to spice it up!

Snipe

Snipe
08-02-2013, 09:01 AM
Maybe give players option of up to three passes - that moves on to next objective. That would be one way to neutralize the ones really tough to do.

DaBoss!
08-02-2013, 09:01 AM
I do remember a few being nearly impossible to find. The natural gas plant stands out for me. But it was a nice change of pace. Frankly, the LT events are getting a bit boring - too predictable. We need something to spice it up!

Snipe

Yeah. that's the same reason I want these stamina events back. It would be nice if gree only put one of each event during each country and not 3 LTQs.

hoho
08-02-2013, 10:04 AM
event idea was fun, but need more revamp to make it playable.

Thunder Child
08-03-2013, 01:45 AM
Bump to save threads

HGF69
08-03-2013, 01:49 AM
That event was brilliant. They made a few things too obscure but it was challenging, I'd love it instead of a weekend FvF every 7 days

HGF69
08-03-2013, 01:50 AM
Maybe give players option of up to three passes - that moves on to next objective. That would be one way to neutralize the ones really tough to do.

I could see them doing that for gold.

DaBoss!
08-03-2013, 06:12 AM
I could see them doing that for gold.

Maybe they should do a event that combines: attacking rivals, raiding rival bases, and using energy to attack maps. Throw is some units with bonuses and this new event would be killer.