PDA

View Full Version : Top 100 looking to fuse/merge a strong guild!

Rgf111
08-01-2013, 12:18 PM
Ok so as many guilds probably know theres always the high point scorers & very active players, but many low point scorers who cant use gems or be online constant (someones gotta finish bottom), so we are looking to join forces with another guild in the same situation, work out the logistics and merge the strongest together and the weakest in the abandoned guild, forging 2 guilds, a strong top 50+ and a sister guild were we recruit from!

Obviously we'd rather put the strongest in our guild, who wouldn't ;) but that to be fair should be decided by who has the best bonuses!

a few numbers;
Upgrade time 5/5
Upgrade cost 5/5
Casualty dec 3/5
Health regen 2/5
guild size 46
Vault: 54 million

Our strongest player is 1,700,000+ ideally we want to find another guild with similar strength members and in battles we rarely found rival guilds with defences lower than 500k so only looking for guilds with most members over 600k! also we have approx 30 members over 600k, meaning approx 16 needed to make agreat guild, but if some of yours are higher than our we could negotiate these numbers, to fuse a giants guild :cool:

If anyone is interested in joining forces and making 1 really strong guild PM me for more details, only serious active people please!

Lestatciez
08-01-2013, 03:41 PM
We could consider a merger. Our Guild is Lestatciez. You can see our results in the Forum. My email is: arteson1@hotmail.com could speak there.

Lestatciez
08-01-2013, 04:11 PM
Our guild code: 317 577 610
You can send request and you can see our guild In 😄

Iron Maiden
08-25-2013, 02:46 AM
I have seen many guilds that a few gemers are carrying the weight of many that don't really even show up. I lead a top 60 and I am looking to move forward securing a higher rank. If you are a part if a top 75-200 that is struggling to hold your position - or tired of being the only ones making it to the wars - let me know. I know that combining two teams that are already great would result in an amazing top 50 or even higher! We are organized and scheduled and run votes on most things. If you decided to move over to us I am willing to reappoint your officers. I require activity in all aspects guild related.

Our bonuses are
Members- 46
Casualty rate- 10%
Upgrade cost- 23%
Building upgrade- 23%
Heath Regen- 10%

Come join us and we will keep moving up!