PDA

View Full Version : SIRI PLEASE READ: Example of extreme Poor customer service

bgood
08-01-2013, 11:38 AM
Siri:

For the last war i was a member of The Forum Knights Guild which obtained Top 25 placement. I scored 122k pts and used 2500 gems in this war and have screenshot proof of my involvment. Right after the war I left and went to The Forum Knights Guild II. I did not receive the prizes for this war. I submitted a ticket#787172.

My response from gree was first to point out that I joined The Forum Knights Guild II on 7/29 and am ineligble for previous war prizes as result. No crap i join on that date it was the end of the war its irrelevent.

I resubmitted my ticket two more times in exchanges with another Support person who apologized but first said all prizes have been automatically awarded and event has officially ended and that prizes have been distributed to the winners. No crap obviously the system missed me. In my 2nd follow up he says he cant compensate me however he passed on the bug to developers so this may not happen again.

As a gem user this is beyond rediculous. I can deal with the endless bugs but when your staff can't do their due diligence in looking into an issue and recognize that the company is wrong for not awarding prizes that clearly should have been is complete incompetence. Your event states that prizes are awarded to team members who finish in x place. It does not say you have to stay in that guild for 5 minutes after because our system can't pick that up. Its a giant flaw whats to prevent people from booting people from guild right after war so that they wont get the prize out of spite due to this delay.

NinjaHonu
08-01-2013, 11:51 AM
wow this is some serious BS. I hope your problem gets resolved. Please keep us updated on your situation. I would like to know if gree will do the right thing..... i would hope so.

l3lade2
08-01-2013, 12:00 PM
I got a similar response today, covering tickets sent during the last 2 wars, the response being "unable to compensate you with gems, gold or units...but I've passed it along to the developers". Sounds like they've put together a new stock "go away" response which they're just knocking out to all tickets.

I don't consider mine a huge issue in comparison, I reckon during the last 2 wars I've lost 200-300 gems is all from the screwed up health refilling when losing connection to the server. The only reason it annoys me is that Sirius physically posted on here in a thread during the last 2 weeks specifically saying tht anyone who had lost gems would be compensated. If I cared enough I'd go back and find the thread and quote it to show how stupid this is, but end of the day I'm done 100% now with gems.

NinjaHonu
08-01-2013, 12:09 PM
I got a similar response today, covering tickets sent during the last 2 wars, the response being "unable to compensate you with gems, gold or units...but I've passed it along to the developers". Sounds like they've put together a new stock "go away" response which they're just knocking out to all tickets.

I don't consider mine a huge issue in comparison, I reckon during the last 2 wars I've lost 200-300 gems is all from the screwed up health refilling when losing connection to the server. The only reason it annoys me is that Sirius physically posted on here in a thread during the last 2 weeks specifically saying tht anyone who had lost gems would be compensated. If I cared enough I'd go back and find the thread and quote it to show how stupid this is, but end of the day I'm done 100% now with gems.

Yeah no way they will be compensating for this one. This happened to everyone who had gems available for the system to suck from. I myself had 200+ gems sucked from this past war. "Cannot connect to server" = -25 gems!

Valid or
08-01-2013, 01:17 PM
I am sorry for what happened, but why did you not confirm either by your stat increase or by looking at your units that you had the rewards, before you dropped guild to change?

It wasn't that long ago people were complaining hear about people getting rewards for just camping/low to no participation and asking for ways to boot people before the rewards are given out. What happened to you is why the ability to leave or booted should be locked until all prizes are awarded, not just till the end of wars, lock the functions till 30 mins after the war at least.

travelingsalesman
08-01-2013, 01:33 PM
I also wanted to vouch that Bgood did indeed fight with us last war in Forum Knights Guild (G1)

Mickeytah
08-01-2013, 02:13 PM
I also wanted to vouch that Bgood did indeed fight with us last war in Forum Knights Guild (G1)

I will also admit in public to fighting alongside bgood during the last Guild War as a part of the Forum Knights Guild.

Sirius
08-01-2013, 02:40 PM
I do believe support has just resolved this issue for you. Could you check on your ticket status as well your inventory.

~Sirius

bgood
08-01-2013, 02:52 PM
Units have been added and email received. Thanks

Cola3
08-01-2013, 03:21 PM
Units have been added and email received. Thanks

Thank goodness. Congrats! Wouldn't want this to happen to me.......actually they haven't paid my gems i used in the Wyrm Egg event where I got a Gold doubloons. Oh well.

askljdhaf4
08-01-2013, 03:53 PM
Happy to hear they worked that out for you!

Diadexxus
08-01-2013, 06:13 PM
Sirius; have you seen my email and post with this EXACT SAME PROBLEM?
I am in any 50 and I am still missing my units from the last war as well

-J