PDA

View Full Version : Stand down on Gold...

Gambit12
08-01-2013, 10:40 AM
After Australia WD event, i decided to stand down on gold & go free the rest of the way.

The reason is cause of that False advertisement on schedule on that Global Hit List LTQ. They said because of a Typo, What!? No excuses, we pay real money here & a good paying customer & on gold bonus all the time. i don't have excuses either.:mad:

The correct end time for the unscheduled LTQ event Global Hits was Tuesday 7/30/13 12:00 pm PDT. We apologize for the typo made in the initial thread announcement.

I sent ticket about it & Team Gree response that it will end on 7/31 12pm the same as what it said here by TheOracle. This poor customer service & technical in game malfunction is what made Gree will fall on their business.

Link below:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?62611-What-what-!-Another-Limited-Time-Event-Global-Hit-List-is-now-available!&referrerid=47800

**On post 83 was the original & TheOracle change the date in the OP fast...

51. Tunnel Defender Ground 1900/2218
52. Missle Dreadnaught Sea 2500/1775
53. Outback Jet Fighter Air 2300/2135
54. Siege Sea Destroyer Sea 2400/2198
55. Pacific Battleship Sea 2400/2364
56. Bioweapons Stormtrooper Infantry 2800/2133
57. Fugitive Hunter Air 2500/2605
58. Port Authority Battleship Sea 2600/2680
59. Advanced Unmanned Fighter Air 3000/2458
60. Interpol Harrier Air 20000/15102 +2 Energy Regen Bonus

I think its about time to stop the expenses to this game poor advertisement & poor customer service. Customer 100% satisfaction is not 100% anymore. It became less & less nowadays.

WD points is one other reason too. Multiple events is getting out of hand. And its hard to keep up with the big boys such as SUP1. SUP1 average stats nowadays are 2.5M to 5M or higher. They've been a King of MW since the start of MW apps game, before the start of the first ever event which is the Collect 10...

Now i can save my money for future vacation like going overseas, just to see the world & go adventure. Not to stuck on this game & sleep late at night just to finish an event. Wow! I can prevent my eyebugs, pimples, & some war stress on this game...

Speed ump
08-01-2013, 10:42 AM
enjoy your vacations gambit.

Gambit12
08-01-2013, 10:44 AM
enjoy your vacations gambit.

Thanks Speed, not yet, i'm still saving for it to happen...

Thief
08-01-2013, 11:08 AM
Gambit,

Hey buddy i respect the fact that your going gold free. I'm not sure out of all the things gree does it is the most noble of causes but thats cool its your money and if you have a gripe with gree then you certainly shouldn't support them. I have to wonder though are you moving against MW or are you moving agasint Gree?

The reason i ask is that you complaints seem to be against Gree and thefore i would assume you are doing the same in KA? (Where the PUNS/FUNS rule the world)

Sith Lady
08-01-2013, 11:32 AM
I made this decision long ago. I am seeing several ideas popping up to increase Gree lucrativity, but it doesnt matter if Gree doesnt do the basic! Here simple effective ideas to be implemented, that will improve sales and game experience as a whole. Not rocket science, but Gree really miss these basic points...
1- An effective customer service that puts the client satisfaction as main objective. Really, we are talking about pixels here and fake gold. 3 days are more than enough for fixing problems and closing tickets.
2- A little inflation in prizes. Prizes need to be slightly better each time, in line with difficulty and expenditure.
3- Continue work fixing hacks and exploits.
4- Good communication with customers.
5- Deliver what is promised. If an unit should have a bonus, deliver it. If we have a time set to an event to start, it should start at the right time.

DaBoss!
08-01-2013, 12:04 PM
I made this decision long ago. I am seeing several ideas popping up to increase Gree lucrativity, but it doesnt matter if Gree doesnt do the basic! Here simple effective ideas to be implemented, that will improve sales and game experience as a whole. Not rocket science, but Gree really miss these basic points...
1- An effective customer service that puts the client satisfaction as main objective. Really, we are talking about pixels here and fake gold. 3 days are more than enough for fixing problems and closing tickets.
2- A little inflation in prizes. Prizes need to be slightly better each time, in line with difficulty and expenditure.
5- Deliver what is promised. If an unit should have a bonus, deliver it. If we have a time set to an event to start, it should start at the right time.

That pretty much sums it up. If only GREEd would listen.....

Lou Sir
08-01-2013, 01:31 PM
Ya Gambits. Time to put down urs weapons and pick up the bottles.

Gambit12
08-01-2013, 01:37 PM
Gambit,

Hey buddy i respect the fact that your going gold free. I'm not sure out of all the things gree does it is the most noble of causes but thats cool its your money and if you have a gripe with gree then you certainly shouldn't support them. I have to wonder though are you moving against MW or are you moving agasint Gree?

The reason i ask is that you complaints seem to be against Gree and thefore i would assume you are doing the same in KA? (Where the PUNS/FUNS rule the world)

A little of both Thief. Stand down on Gold in MW & still my MW account has no more chance to compete with the big boys. I'll probably stay part time here as a free player now & can go as far it can go in any event & not going for any grand prizes anymore. But i'm still full time in KA cause my account there is 10 times way better than my MW account.
You will be one of the big boys someday Thief & when you visit my base just don't abuse it too much, lol!:cool:

Good point Sith Lady, well said. And of course the accurate end time of the event...

Ya Gambits. Time to put down urs weapons and pick up the bottles.

And drink...

Thief
08-01-2013, 04:01 PM
A little of both Thief. Stand down on Gold in MW & still my MW account has no more chance to compete with the big boys. I'll probably stay part time here as a free player now & can go as far it can go in any event & not going for any grand prizes anymore. But i'm still full time in KA cause my account there is 10 times way better than my MW account.
You will be one of the big boys someday Thief & when you visit my base just don't abuse it too much, lol!:cool:

Lol i'm certainly not one of the big boys.
Remember back in Brazil? I was lvl 60 with only like 60k stats haha.
On a serious note i'm still in the bottom 20% of players in top 10 though.
Nahh i don't hit people very hard unless its for BP...plus hopefully i can fly under the radar for another couple months.
Just enjoy the game man! thats all that matters in the end.

AdamInToronto
08-01-2013, 04:06 PM
I absolutely hate eyebugs.

:p

Stooboot
08-01-2013, 04:19 PM
Hey guess what no one cares. Ur dumb its not "false advertising" because the in game clock had the right time from the start. Just cause u didn't bother to look isn't grees fault. Trust me they wont miss your money

Tito89
08-02-2013, 08:43 AM
a wise decision gambit. once you go free the game may be a bit more enjoyable for you. no stress (well not as much) to complete an ltq because you know sometimes you cant. ive never finished an ltq. but i dont care because i have fun trying to. for free.

btw my signature isnt me during ltq times...but it is for some...

Thunder Child
08-03-2013, 01:49 AM
Bump to save threads