PDA

View Full Version : Not Just Another Recruitment Thread - THIS One's for GSF!

jon_funzio
08-01-2013, 09:24 AM
After a two month break from recruiting, Global Strike Force is once again on the prowl for new members; we have been a perpetual presence in the Top 10 and have even broken into the top 3 twice in the Tournament of Factions.

Our main condition is that you are willing to adhere to our six-drink minimum during World Domination events, this is more of an ethos than a definitive rule - reflecting our laid back outlook and general joie de vivre. We, obviously, have a couple of serious conditions too:
- Defence of over 1 million
- Be willing and able to score points in line with Top 10 averages.

More importantly, we are looking for members who want to be in the strongest independent faction in the game - we are not minions, we are Global Strike Force. We collaborate with other teams, but we do not have our policy dictated by them.

PM me for more information and for another Top 10 finish.

GSF - it's not a faction, it's a way of life.

jon_funzio
08-01-2013, 04:39 PM
Well I never - how did this slide down to page three? Probably because I and "the force" were out imbibing our six drink minimum?!

jon_funzio
08-02-2013, 02:08 AM
Good morning everyone! Time to sweat out the six-drink minimum-related hangover.

It's never too late to make that move - roll up!

jon_funzio
08-06-2013, 03:10 AM
One space left with a group of the nicest people you're likely to meet in Modern War - I mean Global Strike Force of course.

jon_funzio
08-07-2013, 04:02 AM
Final couple of days - it's never too late!