PDA

View Full Version : Noah's Ark joins The Coalition of Independent Factions

Ferr
08-01-2013, 12:37 AM
Official Announcement,
Joining Dogs Of War, We Fight All and Ferr's Emperors, the faction Noah's Ark has embraced the shared ideals of the coalition and joined the common goal: to liberate the MW-game from the Gree supported tyrant currently named SUP which spreads like a virus. More factions are likely to follow.

Explanatory note
The expansion of the Coalition has just begun. The enthusiastic response to the opportunity to bring honesty and integrity back to MW has been refreshing and drives our desire to continue to grow. Soon, we will be surrounded by factions who embrace competition, hate monopolization, who fight for a fair game and respect and who have concluded that in order to reach such goals SUP must be defeated.
Yours,

I am a cow
08-01-2013, 12:41 AM
Have you got all all of their best guys then?

ffp
08-01-2013, 01:38 AM
Cold war redux. Which side are the Yanks or the Commies? More importantly who do you support? I'm Switzerland.

HACKER CATCHER
08-01-2013, 02:19 AM
Are they like dogs? Got some doble boosts? Or was that just a glitch?

mickymacirl
08-01-2013, 03:07 AM
This part made me laugh, "Gree supported"

Norseman
08-01-2013, 03:17 AM
Official Announcement,
Joining Dogs Of War, We Fight All and Ferr's Emperors, the faction Noah's Ark has embraced the shared ideals of the coalition and joined the common goal: to liberate the MW-game from the Gree supported tyrant currently named SUP which spreads like a virus. More factions are likely to follow.

Explanatory note
The expansion of the Coalition has just begun. The enthusiastic response to the opportunity to bring honesty and integrity back to MW has been refreshing and drives our desire to continue to grow. Soon, we will be surrounded by factions who embrace competition, hate monopolization, who fight for a fair game and respect and who have concluded that in order to reach such goals SUP must be defeated.
Yours,

No need to panic if you are unwillingly or unknowingly located in this minor coalition. The SUPerior network of factions always embrace individuals revolting against their Emperor.

Explanatory note
superfluous...

chozzer
08-01-2013, 03:28 AM
Official Announcement,

Explanatory note
Yours,

" Fight a fair game"? Like only declaring war when you know SUP1 are already matched so you can avoid pairing with us?

(Explanatory note: this tactic meant that Ferr was only matched once with SUP1 during the Battle for Australia.)

Why not have a real "competition" and have the courage to actively seek matches with SUP1 next time. We will be looking for you I assure you.

HGF69
08-01-2013, 03:44 AM
Don't get this, Ferr's group hates the idea of PUN having a monopoly so it's creating their own in the best interest of the game? I think you've merely copied them.

The Tribunal
08-01-2013, 04:53 AM

Mickey Hack :-)

Ferr
08-01-2013, 04:57 AM
Have you got all all of their best guys then?
We dont do that sir, we are not the cartell. Factions keep their identity, independency and players

Ferr
08-01-2013, 05:02 AM
Don't get this, Ferr's group hates the idea of PUN having a monopoly so it's creating their own in the best interest of the game? I think you've merely copied them.
Ty for your remarks, positive as always.
I hope not to be a copycat but that is for our members to decide who know the difference.

Dutchie
08-01-2013, 05:12 AM
We dont do that sir, we are not the cartell. Factions keep their identity, independency and players

That is where you are going wrong then and #1 will remain a pipe dream ;P

mickymacirl
08-01-2013, 05:12 AM
Mickey Hack :-)

Oh, you know what you are talking about, clearly! Don't mention that word in a thread about Ferrs please!

The Tribunal
08-01-2013, 05:20 AM
" Fight a fair game"? Like only declaring war when you know SUP1 are already matched so you can avoid pairing with us?

(Explanatory note: this tactic meant that Ferr was only matched once with SUP1 during the Battle for Australia.)

Why not have a real "competition" and have the courage to actively seek matches with SUP1 next time. We will be looking for you I assure you.

In a war you use tactics..this is one used by most of the top 10. Nobody wants to fight SUP1...

Whistle Blower
08-01-2013, 05:20 AM
We'll do what we can, when we can as a MYSTERY SUPPORTER, not of Ferr, per se; but of his goal to "topple the tyrant, SUP"; eliminating the filthy, evil virus known as SUP = SERIAL UNIFICATION of PLAYERS

For FEAR of their pixel lives, we wish our support to remain ANONYMOUS. LOL.

Ferr
08-01-2013, 05:27 AM
We'll do what we can, when we can as a MYSTERY SUPPORTER, not of Ferr, per se; but of his goal to "topple the tyrant, SUP"; eliminating the filthy, evil virus known as SUP = SERIAL UNIFICATION of PLAYERS

For FEAR of their pixel lives, we wish our support to remain ANONYMOUS. LOL.

We need all the help we can get. The SUP virus is mean, strong and evil to the bone.

Ferr
08-01-2013, 05:28 AM
You probably did.

The Tribunal
08-01-2013, 05:30 AM
Oh, you know what you are talking about, clearly! Don't mention that word in a thread about Ferrs please!

I still remember frog but who got banned Mickey hack.

mickymacirl
08-01-2013, 05:34 AM
I still remember frog but who got banned Mickey hack.

What are you talking about?? Just use ur normal account, no need to hide behind new forum accounts.

The Tribunal
08-01-2013, 05:38 AM
What are you talking about?? Just use ur normal account, no need to hide behind new forum accounts.

Twitter @PUNS_MOLE

mickymacirl
08-01-2013, 05:40 AM
Ah just like from before, haha, that's funny! Maybe I should make my own twitter account to hide behind like a big chicken.

Michael1989
08-01-2013, 05:41 AM
Correct me if i wrong but from what i read on threads about the SUP v FERR.
Ferr seems to be recruiting Other factions to help along side them to "defeat and rid us of SUP".... If this happens whats the bigger picture here? Everyone just goes back to destorying eachother once this is done? (If this is done),

I maybe missing the point here as im slugging it out every war trying to maintain top 750 and dont really understand the beef of the top 10 but im just curious what will happen next.....

The Tribunal
08-01-2013, 05:45 AM
Ah just like from before, haha, that's funny! Maybe I should make my own twitter account to hide behind like a big chicken.

your time will come...amen

Eddie is mad

mickymacirl
08-01-2013, 05:47 AM
your time will come...amen

Eddie is mad

Bring it on, I'll look forward to it.

Poopenshire
08-01-2013, 05:50 AM
This should make for a fun FVF atleast. I noticed those events are becoming more fun compared to WD. atleast those require a little more skill

mickymacirl
08-01-2013, 06:21 AM
This should make for a fun FVF atleast. I noticed those events are becoming more fun compared to WD. atleast those require a little more skill

Just be careful who you attack, they could plant units and hack ur gold, hahahahahahaha.

Arizona
08-01-2013, 06:28 AM

The flaw in your argument:
You can't make a fair and logical argument from a position where your faction needs no tactics. SUP1 wins WD always; therefore trying discredit the "tactics" of others is a fallacy.

What is "real competition"? Competition where you know you will win every time? There's the rub, it isn't competition!

You want real competition? Match factions on tactical ability, not debit cards.

Whip88
08-01-2013, 06:33 AM
Ferr seems to be recruiting Other factions to help along side them to "defeat and rid us of SUP".... If this happens whats the bigger picture here? Everyone just goes back to destorying eachother once this is done? (If this is done),

I maybe missing the point here as im slugging it out every war trying to maintain top 750 and dont really understand the beef of the top 10 but im just curious what will happen next.....

Michael1989,

I believe Ferr was trying to say that he wants all teams just to stay as they are instead of trying to band together and monopolize the game. This coalition suggests that they will keep there name, players and fight as the game was intended. However it's too late for that now there are more teams in the sup alliance than people can imagine they just don't show it.

Bottom line is Ferr is trying to beat Sup and Sup is trying to beat Gree.

Speed ump
08-01-2013, 06:44 AM
Let me see, how many dogs played with ferr last event? Sure, they keep their players, right. Seems like stronger dogs went to ferr, and weaker ferr went or were asked to go to dogs.putiing lipstick on a pig and calling it a socialite debutant dosnt change the fact that it's still a pig. Why do you feel the need to even come here and explain? We don't explain, though many seem to think they know what we are doing. I'll give you a hint. None of the non SUP here who have posted on the subject have been close to being correct. So now your some sort of alliance? And saying you are now all good friends allows you to be friendly to each other and do what? If you change nothing as stated( and obviously not true) then how is it possible that all these friendly people can change the status quo? Well, good luck to your efforts.

Whistle Blower
08-01-2013, 06:50 AM

I'm coming to pop a squat at your base turd!

mickymacirl
08-01-2013, 07:05 AM
I'm coming to pop a squat at your base turd!

Careful Poop, he might steal all ur gold and scan (newbie terminology) ur account!

jchow69
08-01-2013, 07:07 AM
Ya, go ahead and try to beat SUP 1,2, and 3.

SUPER UNITED PIRATES
08-01-2013, 07:20 AM
Official Announcement,

Explanatory note
Yours,

sup 5 is formed already.. I think you all need more players then to be strongers.

jchow69
08-01-2013, 07:21 AM
sup 5 is formed already.. I think you all need more players then to be strongers.

SUP 5!!! The SUP family is up and dominating! lol

Tito89
08-01-2013, 07:27 AM
Official Announcement,

Explanatory note
Yours,

i dont understand...SUP work for gree do they? im sorry but i find this ridiculous.

Thief
08-01-2013, 07:30 AM

Don't feel bad....Even top 10 doesn't really understand the logic behind this.

Whistle Blower
08-01-2013, 07:31 AM
Careful Poop, he might steal all ur gold and scan (newbie terminology) ur account!

http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t655/whistleblowermw/http-igroupmecom-60d1d6b0dcb8013090fe161a764bf8f7_zps9076ea25.jpg (http://s1318.photobucket.com/user/whistleblowermw/media/http-igroupmecom-60d1d6b0dcb8013090fe161a764bf8f7_zps9076ea25.jpg.h tml)[/QUOTE]

Arizona
08-01-2013, 07:35 AM
It's ironically funny in a way that all those in PUN 1,2,3 and PUN^n that looked down and found a pair can finally post on here. Sorry... i forgot the PUN wannabes.

Grow a pair and never forget your voice. So many on the forum are silent now their PUN masters have indoctrinated them into their evil wicked ways.

Now Run run run to your keyboards my little PUN minions.

SUPER UNITED PIRATES
08-01-2013, 07:36 AM

But how are u gg to help them become stronger in joining the coalition? Ppl applied yet u ignore their application?

jchow69
08-01-2013, 07:39 AM
By next WD, we'll have a SUP 8!

Tito89
08-01-2013, 07:40 AM
i think we need to forget about all this pointless alliances etc. what was wrong with Ferrs emperors v sup1? this "coalition" and "cartel" talk is simply amusing to me and i find it petty. plz stop, just play the game.

mickymacirl
08-01-2013, 07:44 AM
While I commend your photoshop skills, ur forum skills are pretty bad :P

The Tribunal
08-01-2013, 07:44 AM
http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t655/whistleblowermw/http-igroupmecom-60d1d6b0dcb8013090fe161a764bf8f7_zps9076ea25.jpg (http://s1318.photobucket.com/user/whistleblowermw/media/http-igroupmecom-60d1d6b0dcb8013090fe161a764bf8f7_zps9076ea25.jpg.h tml)[/QUOTE]

Is that 2 hat Micky? Lol

Whistle Blower
08-01-2013, 07:46 AM
i think we need to forget about all this pointless alliances etc. what was wrong with Ferrs emperors v sup1? this "coalition" and "cartel" talk is simply amusing to me and i find it petty. plz stop, just play the game.

Better question is what was wrong with Ferr's Emperors vs PUN? Its ok for PUN to become ysSUP ←

SUPER UNITED PIRATES
08-01-2013, 07:52 AM
Don't feel bad....Even top 10 doesn't really understand the logic behind this.
Lol, so when vff becoming sup 6 or ferr coalition?

Tito89
08-01-2013, 07:56 AM
Better question is what was wrong with Ferr's Emperors vs PUN? Its ok for PUN to become ysSUP ←

they are sup1, with feeder factions, well thats how i see it, forgive me if im wrong

mickymacirl
08-01-2013, 07:57 AM
Is that 2 hat Micky? Lol[/QUOTE]

Good question... is it? :P *YAWN*

SUPER UNITED PIRATES
08-01-2013, 08:00 AM
Is that 2 hat Micky? Lol

Good question... is it? :P *YAWN*[/QUOTE]

Is sup recruiting?

mickymacirl
08-01-2013, 08:01 AM
Good question... is it? :P *YAWN*

I'm sure it is, u'd need to contact one of the leaders though!

Thief
08-01-2013, 08:24 AM
Lol, so when vff becoming sup 6 or ferr coalition?

VFF has Friends across almost all of the top 25 Factions (Not Hacktions)...but i don't forsee any major changes on the horizon for VFF.

Speed ump
08-01-2013, 08:29 AM
Hey whistle blower, thanks for making our point. We find out someone's a hacker, they're done. We don't accept it.

Jman
08-01-2013, 08:32 AM
Match factions on tactical ability, not debit cards.

+1 to this :D

SGT Rud
08-01-2013, 08:44 AM
Well this is a fun and exciting thread.

Whistle Blower
08-01-2013, 09:20 AM
Hey whistle blower, thanks for making our point. We find out someone's a hacker, they're done. We don't accept it.

That's all what we want Speed ump is to be fair and balanced.
P.S. I still don't like you

mickymacirl
08-01-2013, 10:01 AM

there's a difference between wanting a fair and balanced game, and being misinformed, and flat out wrong ;)

SGT Rud
08-01-2013, 10:12 AM
I keep refreshing this screen to watch everyone. The tension in here can be cut with a butter knife. Anyway, how are you all doing today? Having fun?

Oh, I have been good. Putting all my effort into my IPH. Addressing all the ones who show up in my news feed. Greatly enjoying the updated toolkit. Thank you to all those involved.

Speed Ump - How are you today?
Micky - Always a pleasure.
Thief - Thanks for the faction bonus page.
Tito - Hows the faction going?

How is it that every time Ferr makes a post or thread, it instantly gets 50,000 comments. This will remain on the top until late next week. And possibly revived in 3 weeks.

The Tribunal
08-01-2013, 10:15 AM
there's a difference between wanting a fair and balanced game, and being misinformed, and flat out wrong ;)

you work for gree and play in the number 1 faction. You are wrong boy. How can you be independent? NOT

mickymacirl
08-01-2013, 10:21 AM
you work for gree and play in the number 1 faction. You are wrong boy. How can you be independent? NOT

Na, wouldn't be able play the game if I worked for Gree :> and I've done a lot more to make this game balanced and fair than you, is my bet. I don't expect a newbie to understand that!

Whistle Blower
08-01-2013, 10:22 AM
Micky mac patty whack oooooh

mickymacirl
08-01-2013, 10:23 AM
Micky mac patty whack oooooh

You have nothing, post something interesting, not lies and misinformed information.

If you expect me, an app developer, to believe a app (which is was checked at EVERY version by apple experts) steals gold from peoples accounts, you have lost ALL credibility, and people see you for the bitter misinformed person you have become.

Speed ump
08-01-2013, 10:38 AM
hey rud, doing just great. playing whack a troll in here.lol. i do it when im on hold at work.lol. hey someidiot, hows it going. clueless as usuall i see. thats ok, everyone knows your mo. hey whistle, i think thats what we would all like ( i work hard at that dont like me thing, glad to know my efforts do work), i know the second part to that, give a dog a bone? this old man is rolling home. my lord, such a pleaorthia of subjects.

Whistle Blower
08-01-2013, 10:38 AM
You'll say anything to keep the heat off of you

honest Abe
08-01-2013, 10:40 AM
Can ferr say the same?

mickymacirl
08-01-2013, 10:44 AM
You'll say anything to keep the heat off of you

Whistle Blower: I hack gold and make apps to steal peoples gold and pun are hackers.

See how easy it is to make up lies? I can see ur upset, you resort to cursing when you are upset :> calm down and take a deep breath.

SGT Rud
08-01-2013, 10:47 AM
I see. I am willing to bet that they are all a single person. Happens about once every 3 weeks or so. Atleast this time they have had the common courtesy to not necro old threads, like the past three times they decided to argue with everybody.

thunder
08-01-2013, 10:51 AM
VFF has Friends across almost all of the top 25 Factions (Not Hacktions)...but i don't forsee any major changes on the horizon for VFF.

Maybe you need to start your own group. Recommened you try to get gsf and the gunners and mcgurt. Come on we need another group. Lots of great video games has three sides. Get them fast before someone else gets them.

theartlessone
You have nothing, post something interesting, not lies and misinformed information.

If you expect me, an app developer, to believe a app (which is was checked at EVERY version by apple experts) steals gold from peoples accounts, you have lost ALL credibility, and people see you for the bitter misinformed person you have become.

Maybe not.

"Misplaced" gold units. Oh yes.

Gold bonuses refused or renogiated on the "FIRMS" discretion.Most definately.

H******s allowed to continue unabated on the promise of future purchases to the FIRM. Disregarding the fact their actions cost HONEST players real, extra money. YES I SAY.

Obvious H***tions allowed to remain operational for fear of closing them down entirely will result in all players acquiring a full REFUND. Of course.

Still refusing to admit to all the HONEST players that any app on these sorts of platforms will and can always be H***ABLE. There is no fix.Ever.

Whistle Blower
Steveo128 come find me

mickymacirl
08-01-2013, 10:59 AM
Maybe not.

"Misplaced" gold units. Oh yes.

Gold bonuses refused or renogiated on the "FIRMS" discretion.Most definately.

H******s allowed to continue unabated on the promise of future purchases to the FIRM. Disregarding the fact their actions cost HONEST players real, extra money. YES I SAY.

Obvious H***tions allowed to remain operational for fear of closing them down entirely will result in all players acquiring a full REFUND. Of course.

Still refusing to admit to all the HONEST players that any app on these sorts of platforms will and can always be H***ABLE. There is no fix.Ever.

You could be right indeed, take it to Gree.

Blackadder
08-01-2013, 11:12 AM
SUP, PUN, PUM, UPS, MUP, UMP, PUS....Who really gives a rats derrier who's on top of the bitpile? You guys are spending real money for bragging rights to a cell phone game! IMO the gold free gamers back in the 1000's are having a hell of a lot more fun for free herding cats just to scratch out a foothold inside 1.5K, than all you lugnuts at the top.

Rough Neck
08-01-2013, 11:14 AM

What skill ????

Rough Neck
08-01-2013, 11:17 AM
you can have SUP 1000 and it wouldn't matter. Only SUP1 and maayyybbbe down the line SUP 2 as they take everyone elses strongest players will stay ahead while the rest of the SUPS get lost in the dust.

the SUP idea is similar to a pyramid scheme, only the original and the ones at the top benefit. the rest of the minions at the bottom just get to keepthe name and the idea of MW riches and glory, but never actually see it.

++++1.........

Speed ump
08-01-2013, 11:33 AM
Black ladder, you have no idea just how much fun we are really having. Actually it's great. Hey rough, can you give an honest explanation, not your usual bs and hype, why do you play this game, and why do you bother to even come to the forums. You have great disdain for both, and everyone involved in it, don't you have better, and more interesting things to do if this is all so bad. Is life really that boring for you? Try fishing, it's very relaxing.

Zach3432
08-01-2013, 11:38 AM
I'll go fishing with ya ump. Just gotta hook me up with one of those reels 😃

Blackadder
08-01-2013, 11:42 AM
Came to post a faction forum glitch issue that causes the game to stop. Saw this nonsense. Dropped my 2 Bits.

BTW, Fishing on the East River in NYC has been awesome this year. Caught stripers all day this spring, 33"
was my best so far, and expect em back in record numbers come August. Bluefish haven't been running so well this year but fluke porgies are hitting pretty well.

Have fun spending yer money on gold instead of Fresh Bunker. Cheers, BA.

theartlessone
08-01-2013, 11:43 AM
You could be right indeed, take it to Gree.

To what end?

No no no no, we must fight them in the trenches.

Just wait for the release of what will become known as the "refund manifesto" available FREE to all those who choose to take back their dignity and with it their pride.

Speed ump
08-01-2013, 11:43 AM
PJ, I mean whistle blower, really? You had the perfect opportunity to walk away from it all. Isn't it time for a 12 step program? I'll even send you a Starbucks gift card for coffee and a box fine cigars. I hear good things about the rocky patels, but think the flor de las antillas toro is a cut above.

Funktacular
08-01-2013, 12:01 PM
Reminds me of the crack epidemic and the rise and fall of the Crips and Bloods in the 1980's. I dont believe there was a winner.

PlRATE JUSTlCE
08-01-2013, 12:07 PM
PJ, I mean whistle blower, really? You had the perfect opportunity to walk away from it all. Isn't it time for a 12 step program? I'll even send you a Starbucks gift card for coffee and a box fine cigars. I hear good things about the rocky patels, but think the flor de las antillas toro is a cut above.

Keep me out of this if you know what's good for you!

DaBoss!
08-01-2013, 12:13 PM
Could someone send me a private message explaining what the Coalition and the cartel are, cause im still not sure.

Speed ump
08-01-2013, 01:04 PM
Well well, looky here. What have we flushed out of the bushes.lol. Man, you guys got this thing bad. Court of law? Bring it on, I'd love to see the foolish looks on those faces. I see a few veiled and not so veiled threats. Let me explain something. There is no kind of possible threat you could make that would scare or deter me in the least. I've given my name, email, company, and address many a time. So, to recap. I will continue to do and say as I wish and please. Feel free to determine your future actions from there. You guys are really scarey, let me tell you. Me. I'll continue to enjoy my game/ addiction as long as I chose.

Speed ump
08-01-2013, 01:21 PM
Hey some dummy, no need to keep pm me. I've got nothing to hide. I guess I hit a nerve. Good. Oh, and do feel free to post our wonderful conversations. Looks like I've out trolled the trolls, again. You guys need to get back on subject here. Ferr was telling us about the wonderful new friends he's made. Congrats ferr. It's always nice to have a few friends.

Ferr
08-01-2013, 01:40 PM
Ferr...you as well.

I dare not to comment but one question..... Would i stand to be a defendant side by side with Gree and Speed ump? You gotta be kidding me sir.....

Ferr
08-01-2013, 01:41 PM
Damn, now I have hijacked my own thread

Sal T Iguana
08-01-2013, 01:54 PM
Happy Thursday everybody!!!

honest Abe
08-01-2013, 02:04 PM
Ferr, care to comment on all your new buddies and are you still running an honorable operation without hackers?

Damn, now I have hijacked my own thread

theartlessone
08-01-2013, 02:20 PM
Ferr, care to comment on all your new buddies and are you still running an honorable operation without hackers?

My ol' my, pot kettle "honest" abe.

HONESTY is the best policy would you not agree? Shine the light so you can hide in the dark, perhaps your comrades have been shining you on friend.

Speed ump
08-01-2013, 02:48 PM
Heartless, lockdown, and other assundry trolls. Lets shine the light on YOU. What are yOU hiding from. Why no names, why is everything so vague, and why no proof of anything. We've all seen the twitter posts with vague innuendos. Just come out and say what you got to say. Quit hiding behind your grade school diversions. The truth is, each of you has an addiction, which is beyond your ability to control. The truth is each of you has personal deficits that keep you from enjoying happy and normal lives. You see shadows in and collusion in a a three year olds birthday. I'm sure I have my own deficits, but hiding is not one of them. If I think you're a troll, well sir, I'll tell you so. Ferr can be witness for the plaintiff, and I for the defense if you so chose. I really think both of us will be rather amused at your little charades. Ferr, during the lunch break, I'll buy you a drink, bring your ipad, maybe we can hit each other bases and steal each others gree groats.lol. I'll even teach you some good old pirate banter. I love the one we use for our earlier trannies. I'm a pirate recruit, please rate my performance.i still chuckle over the responses they would get to that one.

Speed ump
08-01-2013, 02:51 PM
Oops, my bad, trainees. I'm sure you'll have a field day with that one.

Poopenshire
08-01-2013, 03:01 PM
Our Penguin friends have much in common with us. We all spend large sums of money on a game we love.How quickly people forget what Ferr did over a year ago on his Trade Mission.You trolls need to look up history and read what he was doing for us back then.

Speed ump
08-01-2013, 03:23 PM
Poop, did I scare off the trolls? Have they been out trolled again? It sure got quiet all of a sudden

Speed ump
08-01-2013, 03:24 PM
Come on back and play some more guys, I'm just funning ya.

honest Abe
08-01-2013, 03:44 PM
Honesty is certainly the best policy and all I hear is radio silence from the "coalition" on a fairly direct question.

My ol' my, pot kettle "honest" abe.

HONESTY is the best policy would you not agree? Shine the light so you can hide in the dark, perhaps your comrades have been shining you on friend.

Whistle Blower
08-01-2013, 04:25 PM
Where were you when it was live. We had a party and you've missed. Everyone is tippsy!

Speed ump
08-01-2013, 05:02 PM
Darn, I hate it when I miss the party. Guess I'll have to start one of my own

Whistle Blower
08-01-2013, 05:40 PM
Outside this game I'll buy you your drink of choice. For now I don't like you!

Global
08-01-2013, 06:22 PM
I dare not to comment but one question..... Would i stand to be a defendant side by side with Gree and Speed ump? You gotta be kidding me sir.....

Your response about Gree I understand. To include Speed Ump in the mix is uncalled for. I know for a fact that he does not tolerate cheating. I don't believe you can say the same about your emperors any longer.

honest Abe
08-01-2013, 09:01 PM
Global, the omission of addressing my question posed twice is as close to an admission as we will get unless his highness chooses to address such question. Pray tell.

Your response about Gree I understand. To include Speed Ump in the mix is uncalled for. I know for a fact that he does not tolerate cheating. I don't believe you can say the same about your emperors any longer.

theartlessone
08-02-2013, 03:47 AM
Poop, did I scare off the trolls? Have they been out trolled again? It sure got quiet all of a sudden

This is just too easy lol

Not so much fishing as shooting them in a barrel

theartlessone
08-02-2013, 03:56 AM

It seems you are privy to information on both parties, on both sides of the fence. Preaching atop your soap box in the middle. It's ok Mr.Fairweather we understand your strife.

Or maybe you are merely posturing for your colleagues!? Or those that pretend to be your friends!?

Hhhmmmm which one could it be hhhmmmmm

PlRATE JUSTlCE
08-02-2013, 05:19 AM
They are certainly full of themselves.

Whistle Blower
08-02-2013, 09:10 AM
C'mon speed bump, the show must go on. Where you at? I excuse me WE need answers. You've been informed about 2 of your own candidates who have been caught doing some naughty things. What did you do hmm. Lets see, got them to change their names maybe?

Speed ump
08-02-2013, 09:16 AM
Go ahead and list what you've got whistle. Lets all look at it. No vague innuendos. In responses to the latest short story on twitter, I have a story of my own. The bear went over the mountain. Connect the dots. Lol. At least mines shorter.

Speed ump
08-02-2013, 09:20 AM
lololol you say you don't have anything to prove yet you continuously yap about how much money you have (which nobody belives as gree gold and in game cash don't count), you talk trash because you tap the most, you try calling others out to attack you in game, your on the forums 24/7 probably reviewing all your past posts to see who replied and making sure you post to everyone

it is meaningless to me. apparently its not so meaningless to you. and why do you keep bringing up Stephen what do I care who that is. Im superior than Stephen. In fact im superior than all stephens in the world put together. That's a scientific fact my friend. You cant argue with science, you just cant. Go ahead and try.

and go ahead and start whatever chat you want on me.

Some dude, no need to keep pm me like this. As I've said, I have noting to hide. I must have nailed it, 15, right? Yes, I bow to your superiority oh great one. I'm sorry, but did I mention money? I believe both me and ferr steer away from that subject. Can't speak for him, but frankly my dear, It's none of your business. I have enough to do what I do, and you needn't concern yourself over my welfare.

Rough Neck
08-02-2013, 10:28 AM
Keep me out of this if you know what's good for you!

++++1............

The Tribunal
08-02-2013, 10:35 AM
lololol you say you don't have anything to prove yet you continuously yap about how much money you have (which nobody belives as gree gold and in game cash don't count), you talk trash because you tap the most, you try calling others out to attack you in game, your on the forums 24/7 probably reviewing all your past posts to see who replied and making sure you post to everyone

it is meaningless to me. apparently its not so meaningless to you. and why do you keep bringing up Stephen what do I care who that is. Im superior than Stephen. In fact im superior than all stephens in the world put together. That's a scientific fact my friend. You cant argue with science, you just cant. Go ahead and try.

and go ahead and start whatever chat you want on me.

Some dude, no need to keep pm me like this. As I've said, I have noting to hide. I must have nailed it, 15, right? Yes, I bow to your superiority oh great one. I'm sorry, but did I mention money? I believe both me and ferr steer away from that subject. Can't speak for him, but frankly my dear, It's none of your business. I have enough to do what I do, and you needn't concern yourself over my welfare.

Too much text to read...

Poopenshire
08-02-2013, 10:37 AM
Too much text to read...atleast he used spaces this time.....

ProCision
08-02-2013, 11:23 AM
I'm on welfare.

this is all i got out of that.....

SUPER UNITED PIRATES
08-02-2013, 11:31 AM
atleast he used spaces this time.....

Y quarrel?. This game supposed to give us fun...

PlRATE JUSTlCE
08-02-2013, 11:34 AM
Why can't we all get along? :(

Whistle Blower
08-02-2013, 11:39 AM
You said in a private message that you have friends that are programmers who can scan players accounts. Who are your programmers Gree? Does Gree know you're doing this? Is it Micky Hack who is an app developer helping you? Would you like to see this message?

Tito89
08-02-2013, 11:41 AM
You said in a private message that you have friends that are programmers who can scan players accounts. Who are your programmers Gree? Does Gree know you're doing this? Is it Micky Hack who is an app developer helping you? Would you like to see this message?

here we go...another one.

PlRATE JUSTlCE
08-02-2013, 11:44 AM

Yes, I think the truth must be told. I'm horrified and afraid. Why? Oh God we need you.

PlRATE JUSTlCE
08-02-2013, 11:53 AM

Wait, you mean the anti-H-----s are h---ing? WOW. JUST WOW. I feel so dirty.

mickymacirl
08-02-2013, 11:55 AM
Wait a minute... I thought it was the toolkit that "scanned" peoples accounts....?

Whistle Blower
08-02-2013, 12:19 PM
Micky be quiet you insulin swine

mickymacirl
08-02-2013, 12:34 PM
Micky be quiet you insulin swine

Oh wait I was mistaken, it's the toolkit that steals gold, and it's me that "scans" accounts, sorry about that. I guess Speed ump doesnt pay me enough :( Did you send in a ticket about it? I would if I was you. Who ever you are... Tee he

throw away
08-02-2013, 12:41 PM
http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t655/whistleblowermw/http-igroupmecom-3d239990ddd701301e4b1ac113276bd4_zps9f93218f.jpg (http://s1318.photobucket.com/user/whistleblowermw/media/http-igroupmecom-3d239990ddd701301e4b1ac113276bd4_zps9f93218f.jpg.h tml)

The Tribunal
08-02-2013, 12:51 PM
Oh wait I was mistaken, it's the toolkit that steals gold, and it's me that "scans" accounts, sorry about that. I guess Speed ump doesnt pay me enough :( Did you send in a ticket about it? I would if I was you. Who ever you are... Tee he

You are a bad boy Micky....

throw away
08-02-2013, 12:55 PM
http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t655/whistleblowermw/http-igroupmecom-3d239990ddd701301e4b1ac113276bd4_zps3eb8d452.jpg (http://s1318.photobucket.com/user/whistleblowermw/media/http-igroupmecom-3d239990ddd701301e4b1ac113276bd4_zps3eb8d452.jpg.h tml)

Tito89
08-02-2013, 12:59 PM
http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t655/whistleblowermw/http-igroupmecom-3d239990ddd701301e4b1ac113276bd4_zps3eb8d452.jpg (http://s1318.photobucket.com/user/whistleblowermw/media/http-igroupmecom-3d239990ddd701301e4b1ac113276bd4_zps3eb8d452.jpg.h tml)

almost genius, except the shade of white behind the letters differ from the white around them...

throw away
08-02-2013, 01:23 PM
http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t655/whistleblowermw/http-igroupmecom-6861b690da9d013016a17e9981e944b1_zps2993c211.jpg (http://s1318.photobucket.com/user/whistleblowermw/media/http-igroupmecom-6861b690da9d013016a17e9981e944b1_zps2993c211.jpg.h tml)

throw away
08-02-2013, 01:26 PM
You lying conniving (explicit for plural female dogs)

Tito89
08-02-2013, 01:26 PM
http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t655/whistleblowermw/http-igroupmecom-6861b690da9d013016a17e9981e944b1_zps2993c211.jpg (http://s1318.photobucket.com/user/whistleblowermw/media/http-igroupmecom-6861b690da9d013016a17e9981e944b1_zps2993c211.jpg.h tml)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. is it?,

PlRATE JUSTlCE
08-02-2013, 01:33 PM

That's very incriminating. Can you PM it to me, just to make sure you ain't trying to pull nothing. Why not forward it via PM to anyone that wants to see for themselves? So far, I'm convinced the anti-h@@@ers are h@CKing!!!

Tito89
08-02-2013, 01:36 PM
That's very incriminating. Can you PM it to me, just to make sure you ain't trying to pull nothing. Why not forward it via PM to anyone that wants to see for themselves? So far, I'm convinced the anti-h@@@ers are h@CKing!!!

ill take a copy plz

PlRATE JUSTlCE
08-02-2013, 01:39 PM
Does anyone know anything about something called a POINT H@C1<???

PlRATE JUSTlCE
08-02-2013, 01:41 PM
I hear THEY use a POINT H@CK to get those 100,000,000 (or more) points. Someone told me that a POINT H@CK is like that health regen thingy. Any informed tekkies want to enlighten us?

Fl@sh
08-02-2013, 01:55 PM

Does anyone know anything about something called a POINT H@C1<???

I hear THEY use a POINT H@CK to get those 100,000,000 (or more) points. Someone told me that a POINT H@CK is like that health regen thingy. Any informed tekkies want to enlighten us?I don't know if it's intentional or not, but please refrain from using my trademark @ when discussing hacking.

Yours,

throw away
08-02-2013, 01:58 PM
I don't know if it's intentional or not, but please refrain from using my trademark @ when discussing hacking.

Yours,

He's talking about hacking wood.
P.s. Eddie is mad

Fl@sh
08-02-2013, 01:59 PM
He's talking about hacking wood.
P.s. Eddie is madHe may have an axe, but grind it somewhere else.

Ryans67
08-02-2013, 02:10 PM
I read an entire PM, stating that PUN doesnt tolerate hacking, and that they have booted anyone suspected of hacking. Including the old Pirate Justice. Who has the highest stats in the game, yet when you add up the units he has, they equal 20% of his displayed stats?

I think that actually makes them look even more clean....

PlRATE JUSTlCE
08-02-2013, 02:33 PM
I read an entire PM, stating that PUN doesnt tolerate hacking, and that they have booted anyone suspected of hacking. Including the old Pirate Justice. Who has the highest stats in the game, yet when you add up the units he has, they equal 20% of his displayed stats?

I think that actually makes them look even more clean....

I think you read what you want to read.

Who cares about that bum PJ?

He's gone, good riddance. I mock the old fool.

But, what about the part where HE volunteers to SCAN players' accounts (using that Micky shill) and DECLARE them to be clean?

Who gave him and his band of lackeys that power? Gree?

Misdirection, distraction, obfuscation....the cloud of lies is lifting, the corporate veil is being pierced.

Whistle Blower
08-02-2013, 04:03 PM
Where's our mighty pirate, where are his scallywags? We need answers to said allegations. Why so silent? Shipwrecked I suppose!

Speed ump
08-02-2013, 04:06 PM
I saw the movie scanners. Different subject though. Seems to me that proves the point, dosnt it. Even the trolls are having a hard time trying to figure it out.lol. You're a hacker, no matter who You are, we deal with it. Seems to me there are a number of people who can read this games code. Real the wall of my mr freeze game. Seems one of ferrs finest has that ability. Another of his members has made many claims to having this ability. I'm sure there are many developers and such in the mw community, and several have the ability to see things. The difference between a havker and others is simple. I walk by a store with a large window. I see all the pretty trinkets inside. Maybe I even go inside and fondle them a bit, check out the price tag, and who knows, maybe I even buy one or two. The hacker( thief) goes in while no one is watching and takes the trinkets with out any form of payment ( whatever form that might happen to be) no need to complicate the smile things in life. You don't like being exposed, then move on. No one asked you to come here and try to rain on the parade. You chose to do so. I'm obviously not here as much as you guys.

Speed ump
08-02-2013, 04:10 PM
By the way, keep posting those messages. You're doing a fantastic job of proving how anti hacking we are. But wait, didnt you say we are hacking? So, which is true. Either theses pm you posted are fake, or you're wrong about us being hackers. What a quaqmire you put yourselves in. This is fun. Like I said, so easy to out troll the trolls.

Whistle Blower
08-02-2013, 04:27 PM
Soooo I'm raining on your parade. Ok gotcha just trying to keep it clear

Whistle Blower
08-02-2013, 04:28 PM
You're proving my point too. You're antihack stance against those that aren't hacking along side of you. Gotcha again thanks.

Ragmondino
08-02-2013, 04:39 PM
By the way, keep posting those messages. You're doing a fantastic job of proving how anti hacking we are. But wait, didnt you say we are hacking? So, which is true. Either theses pm you posted are fake, or you're wrong about us being hackers. What a quaqmire you put yourselves in. This is fun. Like I said, so easy to out troll the trolls.

It's not easy to out troll the real troll. Fake ass trolls don't count..

Whistle Blower
08-02-2013, 05:14 PM

That's low Riddler, lowest of the low you pile of scum. You got him banned because you're afraid of your message being forwarded to others. You're a piece of work you know that. This proves that what is being revealed is true. He didn't even post that screenshot of your message to him. Throw Away did that and you banned speakingthetruth. This ain't over you internet gangster. It has only begun and the bigger you are the harder you're going to fall and I'm going to be right their when it happens. Yes, WHEN!!!

Speed ump
08-02-2013, 05:44 PM
Yes, I'm the wizard of oz, and the grand poobah. I'm still here, have been waiting for you guys to "shut me down" for almost two years now. I'm patient, but really? Sure if you want me to be a gree employee, I can be almost anything you want for enough iTunes. You see, I'm addicted. I'm here 24/7. I just can't get enough of the superior intellect you guys have shown here. I've got my popcorn, and jujus. I love watching the puppets dance to the music. You don't even know when you've been set up.lol. Oh god, were rolling over laughing here in the cove. Keep it up, this is good. I bet it will get even better too.

Whistle Blower
08-02-2013, 05:49 PM
Yes, I'm the wizard of oz, and the grand poobah. I'm still here, have been waiting for you guys to "shut me down" for almost two years now. I'm patient, but really? Sure if you want me to be a gree employee, I can be almost anything you want for enough iTunes. You see, I'm addicted. I'm here 24/7. I just can't get enough of the superior intellect you guys have shown here. I've got my popcorn, and jujus. I love watching the puppets dance to the music. You don't even know when you've been set up.lol. Oh god, were rolling over laughing here in the cove. Keep it up, this is good. I bet it will get even better too.

Sit and spin!

Speed ump
08-02-2013, 06:13 PM
You trolls are useless even at trolling, you want to see a real troll go checkout the bob smith guy. Oh my. I don't see crying and accusations, I see straight up facts. Like I said show me the facts, well I guess bobby boy is showing me the facts. Nothing more I can say, but wow. He wins, you guys are nothing. This one knows how to do it.

Speed ump
08-02-2013, 06:54 PM
I already admitted it. You wanted me to be a gree employee, done. If I am, if I'm not, you don't seem to be happy if you get it your way or not. Not. Stop crying because the new guy is showing you up. Put a muff unit, I wanna watch the show. This ones actually intresting.