PDA

View Full Version : Do you even read the support tickets opened? Ticket #788558

wythme
07-31-2013, 05:39 PM
I opened this ticket on Monday, July 29. After trying to restore my game to my replacement iPad following your directions. It did not work!! I opened the ticket, gave you all the information you needed, on the ticketd, updated the ticket with more information and I get a reply back to sync with my iTunes account?? And if that doesn't work to supply the same information that is already in the ticket!! This is ridiculous !! I have already lost income, time on current event, battle starting on Friday and I do not have my game!!! This needs to be fixed ASAP!

jmeijer
07-31-2013, 05:42 PM
I opened this ticket on Monday, July 29. After trying to restore my game to my replacement iPad following your directions. It did not work!! I opened the ticket, gave you all the information you needed, on the ticketd, updated the ticket with more information and I get a reply back to sync with my iTunes account?? And if that doesn't work to supply the same information that is already in the ticket!! This is ridiculous !! I have already lost income, time on current event, battle starting on Friday and I do not have my game!!! This needs to be fixed ASAP!Let me guess, is this your first ticket ever?

If so, I can tell you now that you may have to be a lot more patient about it.

Gingeasian
07-31-2013, 05:47 PM
the average wait time on a ticket it about 2 weeks

wythme
07-31-2013, 05:48 PM
Let me guess, is this your first ticket ever?

If so, I can tell you now that you may have to be a lot more patient about it.

Actually it's not.. I have had more tickets and its not about patience, it's about reading what's in the ticket, and completing it. Not closing out the ticket and telling me to do what I have already done and if it does not work, then supply them with information that is already there.. I read the thread about iOS transfers first. I supplied them with all information they needed. If it worked the way it was suppose to work, I would not have had to open a ticket

Dipstik
07-31-2013, 05:49 PM
*munches popcorn*

Ty1on
07-31-2013, 05:54 PM
Grabbed some Milk Duds and a diet soda...

dr007
07-31-2013, 08:41 PM
From previous experience, most tickets receive a generic response which typically does not answer the issue in the ticket and are closed before you even reply. Luckily, a dissatisfaction survey quickly accompanies but I'm certain no one reads those. Must be server generated!

Mutant Ninja Turtles
07-31-2013, 09:44 PM
The old transfer process was easier. Any idea why the in game transfer option was changed to this cumbersome method?

I opened this ticket on Monday, July 29. After trying to restore my game to my replacement iPad following your directions. It did not work!! I opened the ticket, gave you all the information you needed, on the ticketd, updated the ticket with more information and I get a reply back to sync with my iTunes account?? And if that doesn't work to supply the same information that is already in the ticket!! This is ridiculous !! I have already lost income, time on current event, battle starting on Friday and I do not have my game!!! This needs to be fixed ASAP!

sister morphine
07-31-2013, 11:16 PM
The old transfer process was easier. Any idea why the in game transfer option was changed to this cumbersome method?
To make it harder to transfer games between different people would be my guess.

wythme
08-01-2013, 02:30 PM
really??? still no reply to the ticket you closed?? then I had to reopen?? This is getting ridiculous. The battle starts tomorrow and as of right now, I am not going to be able to join it. Im sorry I understand Gree is about profit, and I do spend money to play, how about some customer satisfaction?

jopdermod
08-01-2013, 02:56 PM
really??? still no reply to the ticket you closed?? then I had to reopen?? This is getting ridiculous. The battle starts tomorrow and as of right now, I am not going to be able to join it. Im sorry I understand Gree is about profit, and I do spend money to play, how about some customer satisfaction?

wow, dude .. chill out .. in our syndicate there have been at least 5 people with this problem this year. They all had their account back, but it took 2 weeks minimum. And we had to deal with it as a syndicate .. any syndicate kicking your ars for this ain't worth staying in!

Results for screeming and making a mess is landing on the bottom of the pile.... LESS = MORE :)

wythme
08-01-2013, 03:09 PM
wow, dude .. chill out .. in our syndicate there have been at least 5 people with this problem this year. They all had their account back, but it took 2 weeks minimum. And we had to deal with it as a syndicate .. any syndicate kicking your ars for this ain't worth staying in!

Results for screeming and making a mess is landing on the bottom of the pile.... LESS = MORE :)

It's not the point of chilling out as you put it.. Read the post. They CLOSED the ticket as resolved after 2 days, telling me to do what obviously was a fail or I would not have needed to open said ticket. THEN they said if that didn't work send them the information that was already in the ticket to get game restored. If they would have read the ticket completely, then I would have my game back now, and would not have had to start this thread.

ogel45
08-01-2013, 03:18 PM
Wythme, I hope you have better luck than one of our syndicate members had last month. He missed all sorts of things while he was down (for about a month). Now the same thing is happening to another team member. This is getting really old. Gree will most likely get it straightened out but probably not in time for the war this weekend. Sorry

Assault and Flattery
08-01-2013, 03:25 PM
The forum is not the place to whine about your tickets not being answered in two days.