PDA

View Full Version : Best way to get a Limited Edition building?

Magenta
07-31-2013, 04:24 PM
I've been thinking what the best way to get an LE building (without gold purchases of money) and I wonder what the most efficient method would be.

Am I better off increasing money supply (Upgrading money buildings etc)

or reducing price (Upgrading concrete plant)

I pose the above two because upgrading takes a long time, and if I had to stick to upgrading one type of building what would you guys recommend

What say you all? What has worked for you in the past?

candyson
07-31-2013, 04:25 PM
Raid until your finger falls off, that's what I did for my first, and ended up making $50 million in one day.

Magenta
07-31-2013, 04:27 PM
Raid until your finger falls off, that's what I did for my first, and ended up making $50 million in one day.

awesome, btw would you know what the highest vault limit is???

Zulfiqaar
07-31-2013, 04:28 PM

Really depends on your level..from levels 20-40 its very good to do attacks..thats how i got my first few les
As you get higher, raids give better payout and not many people are overvault..stick to raids.

theres a few other tactics too..they work well but have some drawbacks

Magenta
07-31-2013, 04:29 PM
Really depends on your level..from levels 20-40 its very good to do attacks..thats how i got my first few les
As you get higher, raids give better payout and not many people are overvault..stick to raids.

thanks zulfiqaar

Chris_
07-31-2013, 04:30 PM
90 mil is max vault

candyson
07-31-2013, 04:30 PM
$90 million, I believe
Edit: Chris beat me to it

I was around level 70, and most people had their money vaulted, but I got some people overvaulted.

Magenta
07-31-2013, 04:31 PM
90 mil is max vault

90 mil? I have a while to go yet!! thanks for reply

Chris_
07-31-2013, 04:33 PM
If your just trying to buy the building I would work on the iph. But when upgrading the buildings the higher you go that 10% takes alot of money off the upgrade. Also you can prep high money map missions to the last hit and when your vault is full go and finish them off and it really helps get alot of cash quickly

candyson
07-31-2013, 04:33 PM
90 mil? I have a while to go yet!! thanks for reply
I find a $30 million vault to be sufficient for the limited buildings.

Magenta
07-31-2013, 04:37 PM
I find a $30 million vault to be sufficient for the limited buildings.

Also can you upgrade LE buildings after the timer runs out, for example if I bought a Curragh Engineering building during Ireland WD, could I upgrade it now if I wanted to or do you have to upgrade it during the time that its offered??

OBAMASMAMA
07-31-2013, 04:38 PM
I've been thinking what the best way to get an LE building (without gold purchases of money) and I wonder what the most efficient method would be.

Am I better off increasing money supply (Upgrading money buildings etc)

or reducing price (Upgrading concrete plant)

I pose the above two because upgrading takes a long time, and if I had to stick to upgrading one type of building what would you guys recommend

What say you all? What has worked for you in the past?

I have a L70 and L41. Since I have great stats for a LLP and an iph of 350k I go way overvault and get it within a few days.. I'm still working on my L70's 2nd LTB as my stats are beatable, I've been kind of camping and upgrading my vault to around 60 mil (don't know prices), then I could just build the money up.

Magenta
07-31-2013, 04:38 PM
If your just trying to buy the building I would work on the iph. But when upgrading the buildings the higher you go that 10% takes alot of money off the upgrade. Also you can prep high money map missions to the last hit and when your vault is full go and finish them off and it really helps get alot of cash quickly

I must try that out, I really would kill for an LE building lol

Chris_
07-31-2013, 04:43 PM
Also can you upgrade LE buildings after the timer runs out, for example if I bought a Curragh Engineering building during Ireland WD, could I upgrade it now if I wanted to or do you have to upgrade it during the time that its offered??
Yes you can still upgrade them. U just don't get the units that they give out with them during the timeframe

fkamb
07-31-2013, 04:54 PM
I agree with most of the comments, invest in stamina, boostbuildings to get your stats up and raid. When i was lower level and my vault was only 20 mlj or lowerI have gone overvaulted every time, sometimes over 50mlj. The worst thing that can happen is that you loose 3 mlj or so. So raid faster and don't do this during a tournament. You can also sell your nanocentres, but i am not doing that anymore. Getting raided is cheaper and makes you too weak to play for 12 hours.