PDA

View Full Version : Accidental Gold Spending

zhugeliang
07-31-2013, 04:12 PM
Am I crazy or did GREE claim they put a "Confirmation" process in place to fix the problem of accidental gold spending?

Chris_
07-31-2013, 04:15 PM
Only on speeding up buildings. The big problem is the land and vault upgrades. I've spent alot of gold accidentally speeding up land

Ironman3503
07-31-2013, 04:19 PM
Also the item boxes are bad because reset timer is right where cash open option is!

Zulfiqaar
07-31-2013, 04:22 PM
And the boss battles are bad because the medpack is where the cash attack is...even worse with a laggy phone

GBA
07-31-2013, 07:55 PM
My biggest issue is accidentally upgrading my vault with gold when I try to save cash to my vault during the upgrade. Thus far, my fat ass thumb has cost me between 2000 to 2500 in gold over the last couple of months. Less than a month ago, I accidently spent 1437 in gold to save an extra, what, $6m? That was nearly 1 vault of gold wasted!!! Gree support wasn't very forgiving in my case as they quickly closed my ticket. Needless to say, I'm still a little pissed about it. I would like Gree to add a confirmation step before I spend gold upgrading my vault otherwise I will be forced to amputate my thumbs.

Badass action man
08-01-2013, 03:15 AM
Send a msg to apple n get ur money back

LoveAndPeace
08-01-2013, 01:03 PM
Aargh!! **** **** **** !!!
(loads of asterisks I suppose..)

Just happened to me :(((
Spent 241gold on finishing land expansion
and I've already got five free...
The game was reacting so slow, so my finger
Which tapped to collect from building hit
This ****ing screen suddenly popping up!!
I HAAAAAATTTTEEE THIS GREEEE!!
Now I can't finish the LTQ ..
Well, sent in ticket.. If they won't refund,
I must conclude its done by purpose..

swag
08-01-2013, 01:56 PM
@ everyone talking about timer resets positions

I can guarantee you that's done on purpose by gree

KFH
08-01-2013, 01:58 PM
My biggest issue is accidentally upgrading my vault with gold when I try to save cash to my vault during the upgrade. Thus far, my fat ass thumb has cost me between 2000 to 2500 in gold over the last couple of months. Less than a month ago, I accidently spent 1437 in gold to save an extra, what, $6m? That was nearly 1 vault of gold wasted!!! Gree support wasn't very forgiving in my case as they quickly closed my ticket. Needless to say, I'm still a little pissed about it. I would like Gree to add a confirmation step before I spend gold upgrading my vault otherwise I will be forced to amputate my thumbs.Write to gree explain the problem, they have helped me with this problem many times

theartlessone
08-01-2013, 02:05 PM
Only on speeding up buildings. The big problem is the land and vault upgrades. I've spent alot of gold accidentally speeding up land

Maybe they "accidentally" forgot to add the confirmation button on those ones. Oopsy, whatever will we do.

v8mustang
08-01-2013, 06:05 PM
My iPad lagged and bought extra ally that I didn't even need....

mca
08-01-2013, 06:56 PM
I havent seen any changes yet.. would love a confirmation screen

LoveAndPeace
08-04-2013, 01:03 PM
Crédits are paid where credits are due...
So THANKS, gree!!

After my accidental spending on gold for
unwanted land expansion,
They refunded it within just 3 DAYS !!!
So timely that i even managed to finish ltq :)
I complain à lot, but here its time to say
That Was Great Customer Support!!

lemonhaze
08-04-2013, 02:00 PM
Also the item boxes are bad because reset timer is right where cash open option is! yup i did a few of those last time only like 30 or 45 gold but in time that adds up to