PDA

View Full Version : Support??

Screwloose
07-31-2013, 02:54 PM
I sent a ticket in over a week ago regards not being able to access my faction, I'm leader so cannot just leave and re-apply as suggested by a few on the forum.

The reply I received,

Jul 27 09:41 (PDT):
Hello Nick,

Thank you for contacting Gree Support. We are aware of this specific issue and are currently in the process of fixing this. I apologize about the inconvenience caused by this, but we appreciate your continued patience!

Regards,
GREE Support

I then bump a thread regarding this issues basically just keeping it in the eye line of the people that I feel may have some say in what gets done and not done.

Then the reply,

Hey Modern War players, if you are in a faction but cannot access your faction, please send a help request to Support. Additionally, you will need to include your faction name, and the invite code of another faction mate for reference, to insure Support can locate your faction. After your request is received, Support must manually remove you and then add you again. The upside is that you have access to your faction again, the downside may be that your donations are wiped.

I've removed names as I don't want to get into that but how can I get two totally different responses?