PDA

View Full Version : Events, events,events!

budman68
07-31-2013, 02:48 PM
Gree other then greed why must you pile on so many events?! Battle every weekend it seems. Oops now we are doing our next ltq! Wait we just finished one. No that was the last one?

How about slowing it down to one pvp battle. One building and one quest a month. I am sure that I am not the only one who feels this way? Just think of the benefits.:

You can actually make an event happen on time.
Prizes can be correct.
Players will not be burned out.
Stats will actually make a difference again.
You can find more cheaters.
Less complaints to customer service ( on the 2 people who work in that dept)

I am sure this will fall on deaf ears. But i will appreciate it

brandocommando
07-31-2013, 02:57 PM
Because that would mean less $$ for Gree

Gingeasian
07-31-2013, 03:00 PM
then dont do all the events

Gingeasian
07-31-2013, 03:09 PM
Gree other then greed why must you pile on so many events?! Battle every weekend it seems. Oops now we are doing our next ltq! Wait we just finished one. No that was the last one?

How about slowing it down to one pvp battle. One building and one quest a month. I am sure that I am not the only one who feels this way? Just think of the benefits.:

You can actually make an event happen on time.
Prizes can be correct.
Players will not be burned out.
Stats will actually make a difference again.
You can find more cheaters.
Less complaints to customer service ( on the 2 people who work in that dept)

I am sure this will fall on deaf ears. But i will appreciate it
Honestly the events are not that time consuming except syndicate wars Ltqs just burn all your energy and check back 5-10 hours later when its full, collect 10 and 20 just hit open every hour, buldings just buy the stupid building usually takes 24hr to build anyway,pvp just rob and attack like you normally would. Even with no events there will always be cheaters there is really no way to stop that. And trust me there will always be glitches and complaints. Like many older players especially tzora have said the game has had probelms since it came out and that was before all these events.

jopdermod
07-31-2013, 03:10 PM

beat me to this comment :)

budman68
07-31-2013, 03:33 PM
But by being part of a syndicate you hurt your teammates by not "doing" the event. This last weekend i slowed down because it was stupid that they had one just last week.

If you are going to quit that you might as well quit the game. Which i am not ready to do. But with all this crap it is getting close.

jopdermod
07-31-2013, 03:41 PM
But by being part of a syndicate you hurt your teammates by not "doing" the event. This last weekend i slowed down because it was stupid that they had one just last week.

If you are going to quit that you might as well quit the game. Which i am not ready to do. But with all this crap it is getting close.

There is a place for everybody in the game .. No one asks you to be in a top syndicate, If you do not want to spend the time .. no problem, then don't. On every level there is somebody to rob and fight for everybody, also sit back do not use energy or stamina and just concentrate on raising IPH for a while will make you stronger and keeping your level, when IPH is raised enough and enough money is banked start building the limited time buildings (you get items and still no XP).

My syndicate chooses to not push for TOP250 in war (we settle for an easy NO GOLD top400), BUT we made top250 EASY on all 3 PvP (200 in last) .. so there is allways a choice!

Snot
07-31-2013, 03:53 PM
No one is forcing you to do every event - I like multiple events as I am sure many others do.

cooch
07-31-2013, 03:55 PM
well if you spend gold then stop or slow it down. If you are a freebie they don't care nor do most of us. We play because we want to play. Addiction or love or whatever... everyone has their limits or limits to bank account balances...

Shock And Awe
07-31-2013, 04:39 PM
I like events... But not participating in an event throws you back by a lot due to the extremely good items in the LTQs and stuff...

KYXR
07-31-2013, 06:25 PM
Cough boss event cough.

candyson
07-31-2013, 06:29 PM
Cough boss event cough.
They should make one war where there's 3 boss events and no LTQ's. I'm still sad over the fact that there's not enough events.

TZora
07-31-2013, 08:11 PM
here's a solution and that's what i do when i get bothered with too many events at the same time .. i don't play the game the way gree wants me to play! i become selective and decide which event makes my happier. i don't worry about getting left behind on pixels because this game is supposed to be "fun" and not a "burden". gree won't change something that's benefiting them ... we all are different .. some of us like the top 10/20 events, some like the LTQ, some like the boss events, some like the pvp brawls, etc. so what gree is trying to do, cash on people based on the type of event people like.

once again, i agree with OP and i'm not trying to begin a poo throwing contest. just like you, i hate so many events because if i took all of the events so seriously, i wont be doing anything but just playing crimecity 24x7 .. hell lot of time wastage.

solution: either gree changes their style or we change our playing style. gree won't change, so we change. we have to. i don't like the collect 10/20 type events .. so i collect them at my own discretion. i don't put hourly alarms and i'm not bothered if all of my favorite rivals get all 10/20 .. i'm just not bothered. i like LTQ but once again, i play the event at my own leisure and win whatever i can win without straining my head lol ... i mean, whatever floats your boat :)

bbc_recruiter
07-31-2013, 10:45 PM
GreeD loves the $$$

Mutant Ninja Turtles
08-01-2013, 12:11 AM
Increasing post count so that I can post in the recruitment thread before the war. Sorry about the off topic.

Because that would mean less $$ for Gree

bald zeemer
08-01-2013, 12:47 AM
Well I've run out of events until war starts. I need more events!

Enforcer
08-01-2013, 01:10 AM
I have no complaints about the number of events, just the number of screw ups per event.

cc thunder
08-01-2013, 02:12 AM
They should make one war where there's 3 boss events and no LTQ's. I'm still sad over the fact that there's not enough events. lol, what do you want two overlapping events at all times?

TZora
08-01-2013, 02:26 AM
Well I've run out of events until war starts. I need more events!
of course, there are other gree games if you are looking for more "fun" .. how about, begin playing modern war and kingdom age? you will have 3 games to play .. enough events for you to distract you from the real life problems? by the way, how is it going with Bal? i heard you stole his phone .. is that true? i'd also wish to know about JC .. hows the stuff going? playing hide and seek? that should be fun huh? :) (<--- smiley)

bald zeemer
08-01-2013, 02:46 AM
Your intel is, unsurprisingly, incredibly poor.

Go back to trying to correct others' already correct English.

TZora
08-01-2013, 02:50 AM
i thought fixing others' english was your job :)
lets not talk about my intel .. lets talk about the 'poor decision making skills' :)

care to talk about the best syndicate you got kicked out of?

bald zeemer
08-01-2013, 03:15 AM
I fix others' incorrect English. You may need to re-read. Or just start reading in general. Your call.

TZora
08-01-2013, 03:35 AM
people understand what i write here, i think that's enough .. unless your brain isn't functioning normal. anyway, you didn't answer my last question.

you got kicked out of the best syndicate in crimecity, why?

bald zeemer
08-01-2013, 03:42 AM
Probably so a former freeloader could try to start a war where no conflict previously occurred.

TZora
08-01-2013, 04:08 AM
perhaps you are jealous because a freeloader got more respect than you got .. think for a moment, why this freeloader was even allowed to be in the group?

you are miserable viola. you think correcting people will help fixing your problems. that's not going to happen. it will just make you even more miserable. you already are enough miserable.

cc thunder
08-01-2013, 04:29 AM
They should make one war where there's 3 boss events and no LTQ's. I'm still sad over the fact that there's not enough events. lol, what do you want two overlapping events at all times?

budman68
08-01-2013, 05:42 AM
Yes I forgot boss events sorry. Seeing they weren't on this months roster I forgot to list it. My bad.lol

murf
08-01-2013, 06:35 AM
Honestly the events are not that time consuming except syndicate wars Ltqs just burn all your energy and check back 5-10 hours later when its full, collect 10 and 20 just hit open every hour, buldings just buy the stupid building usually takes 24hr to build anyway,pvp just rob and attack like you normally would. Even with no events there will always be cheaters there is really no way to stop that. And trust me there will always be glitches and complaints. Like many older players especially tzora have said the game has had probelms since it came out and that was before all these events.

I agree with all of this...unless you are a big gold spender (then the PVP tournies are unbelievably time consuming), most of the events don't take any time at all...especially if your a regular player, who checks your hood every 1-3 hours to collect, there's really not much that the events add.

One caveat to this, is it's currently impossible to stay up-to-date on your inventory...I use to know exactly what my top 500 weapons were, but now I update it once a month at best...