PDA

View Full Version : Problems buying gold...

bcars
07-31-2013, 12:14 PM
Has anyone else had a problem buying Vaults of gold ($99)? For some reason, the game won't let me buy at the Vault level, but will at the other levels. It did allow it a couple of times, then stopped allowing it. I can buy things in other apps, and I can buy at the Bank Truck level ($49), and did so because I want to make sure of hitting my bonus gold threshold for July. But it seems odd that the system is having an issue with the $99.99 transaction level. I did submit a ticket and got the first acknowledgement back quickly, so am now waiting for the next response. Has anyone else had this issue/problem?

Agent Orange
07-31-2013, 01:42 PM
Perhaps it's an omen........

bcars
07-31-2013, 03:25 PM
Just received a response from someone at Gree with good information. There needs to be some follow up and I have asked for some more info, but I am pleased by the response time on this issue thus far. It is time sensitive, so I am glad they are treating it as such.

Monteverdi
07-31-2013, 04:47 PM
Just received a response from someone at Gree with good information. There needs to be some follow up and I have asked for some more info, but I am pleased by the response time on this issue thus far. It is time sensitive, so I am glad they are treating it as such.
They surely will be quick to answer questions related to buying their fake gold, unfortunately, if you have another issue with the game they will be silent...

bcars
07-31-2013, 05:05 PM
They surely will be quick to answer questions related to buying their fake gold, unfortunately, if you have another issue with the game they will be silent...

To tell you the truth, I have only had to submit a few support tickets in the past, like one or two, maybe 3. And in each case, their response time was not bad from my opinion. I didn't always agree with what their solution was or their position, but it wasn't grossly unfair or unreasonable. I don't have any major complaints about their support. Could their support and policies be better? Of course they could, but that is the case in pretty much every business. Is theirs the worst? Far from it. Believe me, I am never shy about complaining or ranting about something bad from a vendor or merchant, but I don't see any reason to beat up Gree. I know many may disagree, but it is what it is.