PDA

View Full Version : iBOB Expanded

Starling
07-31-2013, 10:50 AM
Hey folks. We have something great going with our clan. We set our goals for ranking in each WD event and have either met them or exceeded them. Our last goal was to place top 25 in Australia and we did it with a ranking of 22. Most of our previous ranks have been top 50. We plan on being top 25 here on out. We have a very effective system to maximize everyone's free hits and their gold. We have the standard bonuses as other factions. We use Palringo to talk smack and for intel sharing.

We're not part of the SUP Dynasty or the Ferr Alliance. We're our own group. We have allies in many factions and look forward to battling them win or lose for laughs.

You must be able to drop at least 50k WD points. Have stats that are survivable at the top 25 level and able to find targets. Your level has to be insync with your stats so please no level 220 with 100k stat players. There are other requirements and those will be explained to serious prospects. So if you want top 25 with very little cost, we're your way. All applicants will be asked who you're with or why you left a faction. Screenshots are a bonus.

Thanks for your time.

Starling
07-31-2013, 02:55 PM
Permanent Top 25 residents.

Peppers
08-01-2013, 06:30 PM
*bump*bump*

I love iBOB :)

Web323
08-02-2013, 09:13 AM
Bump............

HoneyBadger2
08-04-2013, 08:14 AM
Bump........

Starling
08-05-2013, 07:19 AM
Ranked 22 in Australia. Gonna be top 25 again. Gravey train! 1 spot left.

Web323
08-05-2013, 11:09 AM
In hopes to fill your spot

Starling
08-08-2013, 01:09 PM
Here's a Pre-Canada gift: We just increased Ground defense, Infantry attack, Ground Attack, and money Output! Woot woot!

General Ranger
08-08-2013, 01:12 PM
Good luck starling

FFF

Starling
08-09-2013, 09:46 AM
1 lonely spot open. We're 53/54

herrrie
08-09-2013, 10:16 AM
1 lonely spot open. We're 53/54

A top 25 spot at that!

Starling
08-12-2013, 10:06 PM
Hey folks here's the lowdown. We finished top 25 again by placing 23rd. It takes a team to get there. Matter of fact it takes other factions help too. There are factions that band together for various reasons. We do too. Best part is that we are friends with many other factions up here. We wish each other luck but still want to win. But OUR team isn't looking for individuals. Nope. Our system is team dependent. Seriously it takes our whole faction to make it work. But it's deadly effective. We are laid back and fun until its time to kill another faction. Then it gets real fun. Honestly we don't have much room and have a lot of prospects. But on a chance that you have what it takes to jump to the front of the line, let me know. I turn away more than we accept because its not just about stats, it's also about whether you can fit in with our family. We also research prospects with other factions. so if you laid an egg somewhere, please move on. Because its not just intel we share during wars but players reputations as well. Let me know and good luck in India.

iBOB...real fun faction with serious results.

I am a cow
08-13-2013, 01:26 AM
Hey folks here's the lowdown. We finished top 25 again by placing 23rd. It takes a team to get there. Matter of fact it takes other factions help too. There are factions that band together for various reasons. We do too. Best part is that we are friends with many other factions up here. We wish each other luck but still want to win. But OUR team isn't looking for individuals. Nope. Our system is team dependent. Seriously it takes our whole faction to make it work. But it's deadly effective. We are laid back and fun until its time to kill another faction. Then it gets real fun. Honestly we don't have much room and have a lot of prospects. But on a chance that you have what it takes to jump to the front of the line, let me know. I turn away more than we accept because its not just about stats, it's also about whether you can fit in with our family. We also research prospects with other factions. so if you laid an egg somewhere, please move on. Because its not just intel we share during wars but players reputations as well. Let me know and good luck in India.

free bump for not killing me during our friendly war

Web323
08-13-2013, 07:37 AM
Bump for a great group of people

Hotshots
08-14-2013, 11:57 PM
We have a few spots left, so if you think you have what it takes to be in a top 25 faction drop a mail to starling

Hotshots
08-16-2013, 08:42 AM
To the top

herrrie
08-16-2013, 03:39 PM

What he said. Still spots available in iBOB, get in while you can.

v8mustang
08-16-2013, 07:57 PM

Quoted for truth.

To the top!

RobbieTuesday
08-18-2013, 02:11 AM
This is a great group. Don't miss out on a well organized team.