PDA

View Full Version : Gree, here's some more ideas

candyson
07-31-2013, 10:34 AM
I came up with some more ideas to make you more money
First thread: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?63001-To-Gree-World-Domination-money-making-idea

Raise the amount of useable allies to 600
To make money off of this, add some cheap gold units to the store.
For example a unit that costs 10 gold for 15A/10D

Make a gold-bought Limited edition building
And give the final unit a 20% health regen, building output, etc, or what people will spend more for.

Gold-bought faction bonuses
People will spend gold to get a new tier of bonuses that are much better than your other bonuses
You could do: upgrade/build cost, ally size increase, or WD point increase(like in CC).

For the viewers, each thread, I will link the previous one, and give three ideas(or more).
This will give you a link to every thread I create about this while minimizing the amount of copy paste required.

OwainCymro
07-31-2013, 11:44 AM
We appreciate your suggestion but this is becoming ridiculous now, folks please stick to playing and let us do what we do best which is develop.

Thank you

Aha, although this is true, it'd be nice if you listened to some of the ideas. Also, I noticed your comment isn't constructive.

OBAMASMAMA
07-31-2013, 11:46 AM
We appreciate your suggestion but this is becoming ridiculous now, folks please stick to playing and let us do what we do best which is develop.

Thank you

Wow what a fail.. Don't think we don't see the Junior Member in your title? Moron.

Nullin
07-31-2013, 11:48 AM
Make it so people in your faction are automatically added to you ally list and removed when they leave. Put units in your inventory in alphabetical or numerical order. Make a storage vault to put buildings when you want to rearrange base. The list can go on and on with just little ideas.

kuksluk
07-31-2013, 12:12 PM

Thank you

What's this? An offical GREE troll???

CJ54
07-31-2013, 12:55 PM
What's this? An offical GREE troll???

If they don't have a red name, it isn't us.

supadjp
07-31-2013, 01:48 PM
Luckily I invested heavily in energy and stamina all along (3700 energy, 55 stamina and counting) to be able to take longer breaks without missing out on maximum efficiency with PVEs and PVPs (even with +5 energy per minute/Iran bonus), but I feel sorry for people who maxed out their skill points without putting at least enough energy skill points to finish maps (1010 energy). Sell energy skill points up like 1500 energy might be a good idea for that reason, and to hopefully decrease "burnout" rates of players. Longer breaks from the game without losing efficiency does wonders for me in real life!

W226
07-31-2013, 02:03 PM
Since we have admins looking at this thread I'll add my 2 cents:

With the ramp up in indestructible units given away as prizes (brilliant move by the way...:cool:) buildings are practically useless unless they are LE, boost or unit creators. Cash generating buildings have LE buildings to balance game play, but there is no defense building equivalent that can justify build times or costs. Therefore, I suggest a defense "super" building. This building will increase your base's defense buildings by 100% once built and can be increased in increments of 10% up to a combined total of 200%. Players will go nuts purchasing the building since who does not want a doubling or even tripling of stats (even those we cannot see) and it does not destroy game balance since the defense buildings are so powerless to start with. In short, big bonuses get people to spend and it would balance game play. Win - Win