PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye.

steveo127
07-31-2013, 10:19 AM
going to make this short sweet and to the point...

I'm done. Game is taking too much time away from my loved ones. People claim they use this as a distraction from the real world, but for many cases that is bull****. It's not healthy to ignore problems and try to forget they exist. Better to face the tribulations in life and conquer you emotions. I'm going to college in 3 weeks and I'm not going to have the last memories of my family and me being timing free hits in a WD event.

To all of you, good luck with you lives! Just try to remember that real life should always come first. Thanks for the memories and life lessons I've learned from some cool faction members.

Thanks to
Charles
Jacqie, Mike
Karyn, Steve
Ferr, Ken, DK

and all of REG,

Mikewiz, Miner, Maverick, Steve T, JP, Goosh, Devin, Tanner
you guys were great to me, it was nice knowing you, and sorry if I missed anyone else, but
I don't have the time to think about it since I'm about to go play tennis with my girlfriend...real life > virtual glory

God bless,

Stephen

Starling
07-31-2013, 10:23 AM
Excellent choice bud. Congrats from me and iBOB.

lemonhaze
07-31-2013, 10:41 AM
cya steve thanks for all ur help with the things u did here

Jhenry02
07-31-2013, 12:39 PM
Bye steve!!!!

DaBoss!
07-31-2013, 12:40 PM
Cya Bud, Have fun in life. I wish I had the courage to quit this game, but sadly i don't. I remember when I said I was going to quit the game,but I ended up downloading it back on to my Ipad, 6 hours later. Its too addicting. Hopefully, one day I will be able to quit this game, but sadly that day is not today or tomorrow or.......Okay, enough of me, I wish you the best in life

Long dong silver
07-31-2013, 01:11 PM
Bye Steve, hope all is well.

Cheers
Lee
CAI.

Blest@iBOB!.mw
07-31-2013, 01:25 PM
Later Bro... Show them punks at Duke how to party!

supadjp
07-31-2013, 01:35 PM
Good choice man, you don't need this stuff distracting you in college....and remember, don't let your education get in the way of your education! :oD

Philly982
07-31-2013, 01:40 PM
Sad to see you go Steveo. Have fun in college, that is what it is there for!

Stooboot
07-31-2013, 02:04 PM
People claim they use this as a distraction from the real world, but for many cases that is bull$hit. It's not healthy to ignore problems and try to forget they exist. Better to face the tribulations in life and conquer you emotions. I'm going to college in 3 weeks

first off ive never heard ne one say they play to "distract themselves from the real world" but maybe if thats how u feel u should seek help. Also ur still in high school so u dont know anything about life yet try again in 10 years when u have a bank account.

keeskiller
07-31-2013, 03:03 PM
all the best, DaBoss! why would you, if you keep enjoy playing and your life goes on like a normal way right?!

Dan Cai
07-31-2013, 03:21 PM
Good luck from all at CAI.

Mr T Perfect
07-31-2013, 03:40 PM
Great decision - real life has to be a priority,

but see you in a few weeks when you get to college and realise that you have more spare time than you thought.

Brahmin
07-31-2013, 05:47 PM
Sorry to see you go man, but your right, real life should come first. Best of luck.

Ferr
07-31-2013, 05:56 PM
going to make this short sweet and to the point...

I'm done. Game is taking too much time away from my loved ones. People claim they use this as a distraction from the real world, but for many cases that is bull****. It's not healthy to ignore problems and try to forget they exist. Better to face the tribulations in life and conquer you emotions. I'm going to college in 3 weeks and I'm not going to have the last memories of my family and me being timing free hits in a WD event.

To all of you, good luck with you lives! Just try to remember that real life should always come first. Thanks for the memories and life lessons I've learned from some cool faction members.

Thanks to
Charles
Jacqie, Mike
Karyn, Steve
Ferr, Ken, DK

and all of REG,

Mikewiz, Miner, Maverick, Steve T, JP, Goosh, Devin, Tanner
you guys were great to me, it was nice knowing you, and sorry if I missed anyone else, but
I don't have the time to think about it since I'm about to go play tennis with my girlfriend...real life > virtual glory

God bless,

Stephen

Well, i am honored to be in your farewell speech but.....
First of all, i believe you have learned a few thing in this game. If I am correct you will bring that into your rl. So forget about distractions. I would say rl is an unacceptable distraction of this virtual world.
Second, you will be back before xmas. Why? I dont know, rl is too boring. All the drama is right here!
Be safe,
Yours,

DaBoss!
07-31-2013, 06:56 PM
Well, i am honored to be in your farewell speech but.....
First of all, i believe you have learned a few thing in this game. If I am correct you will bring that into your rl. So forget about distractions. I would say rl is an unacceptable distraction of this virtual world.
Second, you will be back before xmas. Why? I dont know, rl is too boring. All the drama is right here!
Be safe,
Yours,

Could you add me as a ally. I really look forward to looking at your base. My code is 664-887-643. Thanks:cool:

Golgo14
07-31-2013, 07:11 PM
If you're not up to partying at the frat houses - there's always a virtual mixer party here once a month. All the brothers and sisters from the various "houses" throw a rad party - goes 72hrs straight.. A lot of Tapping... Kegs ... and tapping girls... Errrr.. Composite factories... It's off the hook.. Welcome to Sigma Upsilon Psi!

honest Abe
07-31-2013, 09:13 PM
As a dookie alum, assuming that's where you are going, bring your tent to camp out for Cameron tix, its a blast!

Tanner
07-31-2013, 09:33 PM
Great meeting you StoryTimeSteveo!

Honest Abe is right - GREAT basketball team down there - ALMOST as good as the wildcats! Lol. Be sure to message me if you make it into the crazy duke pit when UK beats them next - ill look for ya!

Armand2REP
07-31-2013, 10:34 PM
I don't spend more than 20 min a day playing. That is why campers last. If I was you I would start a new account and play the right way, that being where it doesn't control your life. There is no reason you can't have your cake and eat it too.

I am a cow
08-01-2013, 12:07 AM
see you :( you will be missed but have fun in real life

SGT Rud
08-01-2013, 05:51 AM
See ya later. Bet youll be back in a few months.

Baraka
08-01-2013, 06:31 AM
Cya m8. All the best

mickymacirl
08-01-2013, 06:36 AM
See ya Steveo, congrats on winning MW.

jchow69
08-01-2013, 07:12 AM
Hope Devin comes back to us.

jchow69
08-01-2013, 07:14 AM
I don't spend more than 20 min a day playing. That is why campers last. If I was you I would start a new account and play the right way, that being where it doesn't control your life. There is no reason you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Well said. That's what I would recommend doing. Maybe if you stop spending so much gold, you'll enjoy the game more for what it is.