PDA

View Full Version : World domination individual awards

DaBoss!
07-31-2013, 07:34 AM
I was searching the forum for this topic, but I didn't find a thread on it so I thought I would start one. Since Gree gives Individual Awards for tournaments, why not give it for world domination events. It would push players to be more active because they are not only fighting for the faction, but for themselves too. Tell me what you guys think.

Emmerich
07-31-2013, 08:15 AM
I'm new to this game, but personally I'm GLAD they don't do individual rewards for the WD events - it shows that the war is all about the team. How do you get people to break shields and destroy walls if they're giving up individual rewards to do so? Do you have to rotate those jobs to be "fair"?

It's the one activity in this game that is completely measured by how your team does, and for me at least, that greatly adds to the fun. :)

swag
07-31-2013, 08:51 AM
Wars are a team effort, not an individual one

Low level power attacks and wall bangers are just as valuable as the defense leader

Web323
07-31-2013, 08:52 AM
In the first battle, they were suppose to reward the top 3 players from each faction. That never happen

candyson
07-31-2013, 09:09 AM
I posted about this a little while ago.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?63001-To-Gree-World-Domination-money-making-idea

DaBoss!
07-31-2013, 09:14 AM
Thank You!!!! You explain it a lot better than I do:)