PDA

View Full Version : GREE, will Kingdom Age ever go on Android?

Colony Colonel
07-31-2013, 02:35 AM
I know this question has been asked before but I've just done a quick search and couldn't find any answers from mods.

I know lots of people that refuse to buy apple products just because it is nothing more than a brand with a larger price tag when other phones are more capable. They have shown interest in Kingdom Age when I have been playing it but they can not play too.

Your profits would increase and the number of players and guilds in game would add a lot more competition. You have done it with MW and CC so it is clearly possible.

So can I just have a yes or no answer please?

dstrbdsuperman
07-31-2013, 03:35 AM
I also am looking into a windows phone next time I upgrade. I hope by the time that rolls around they have cross plat formed this game. I love this game but I don't wanna have to carry around a second device to play.

E-I
07-31-2013, 04:43 AM
And a better question... will players be able to interact with iOS users? Or is it going to be a completely separate sandbox? I don't play any of the other Gree games, so I'm not sure how they do that. I would love to port over an account to my android phone.

Valid or
07-31-2013, 08:53 AM
They tried it not that long ago, and Facebook I believe, but ended both. Would they interact with us, no, they had there own forums and everything completely separate from the iOS.
So far MW and CC are the only two left that have android clients.(that I'm am aware of)

As someone who left android based systems for apple, and am not going back,apple is way more stable...
you will be back.