PDA

View Full Version : LTB Error - Maybe a Bug Fix Needed?

cobswab
07-30-2013, 11:17 PM
Withdraw fiddy mil from bank.

Give in, purchase LTB.

"Sorry, connection with server or error and we aren't sorry"

Tries again.

Well then, I'll just deposit my money and not get it. Then surfs hood and realize I'm building something.

*facedesk*

Gree, maybe you need to fix up the LTB things to either LET us build them in conjuction with anything else, OR, fix up the error saying "You are already building something, you silly blind lemming"

Thanks anyway.

BigMoney
07-30-2013, 11:35 PM
Pretty sure you could have built them simultaneously, but most people frown on such a glitch. A well-known glitch that GREE has refused to fix, no less.

Gatorade
07-30-2013, 11:45 PM
Pretty sure you could have built them simultaneously, but most people frown on such a glitch. A well-known glitch that GREE has refused to fix, no less.
I thought the glitch that you could start a LTB from the Goals List whilst already buidling something else had been fixed ???????????

Emperor886
07-31-2013, 12:00 AM
I thought the glitch that you could start a LTB from the Goals List whilst already buidling something else had been fixed ???????????

Doesn't work for me on iOS :(

bald zeemer
07-31-2013, 12:09 AM
Withdraw fiddy mil from bank.

Give in, purchase LTB.

Tries again.

Well then, I'll just deposit my money and not get it. Then surfs hood and realize I'm building something.

*facedesk*

Gree, maybe you need to fix up the LTB things to either LET us build them in conjuction with anything else, OR, fix up the error saying "You are already building something, you silly blind lemming"

Thanks anyway.

Let Gree focus on the glitches in the game, and users focus on fixing the problems with operator error.

Stooboot
07-31-2013, 12:21 AM
wait u made a thread cause u didnt look at ur hood to see if u were building something already b4 u deposited your money and thats grees fault? doesent matter what the message says check your hood first what r u retarded?

bald zeemer
07-31-2013, 12:34 AM
Not to mention that banking the $50m rather than leave it on hand for the x hours remaining on the build is an incredibly stupid thing to do.