07-30-2013, 02:46 PM
I'm camping in the Moment in mw i have 9 maps and tryied
3-4 times now to win an other map but i have won nothing even
not concreats or such stuff.
So my question is can i still win in canadien mal case Event
when it have already ended ?

v8mustang
07-30-2013, 02:52 PM
If it's ended, it's ended. Nothing more you can do. Each time you open a case, you get a prize, money, concrete, or nothing. That's it. Nothing more.

Thief
07-30-2013, 02:56 PM
If it's ended, it's ended. Nothing more you can do. Each time you open a case, you get a prize, money, concrete, or nothing. That's it. Nothing more.

Have you tested this theory of nothing?
He can keep playing as long as he doesn't close his application. You can also win the 10th map but you might have to have your application running for days (or quickly dump a bunch of gold into it)

Viva la Revolution
07-30-2013, 03:11 PM
He can keep playing as long as he doesn't close his application. You can also win the 10th map but you might have to have your application running for days (or quickly dump a bunch of gold into it)

Thanks Thief, for the quick answer but i already did the
big mistake to close the game, **** i already spended Gold for that ****

bcodemz
07-30-2013, 04:30 PM
Yes you can. I've won 2 events like that.

Poopenshire
07-30-2013, 04:38 PM
I can confirm. I have done this myself once. Long long ago.

NaRciS
07-31-2013, 04:55 AM
I dont know why players discuss these things in threads...

Think about what your saying - it happened with Pre staging and look at that know!

VERY VERY rarely do players get a little bonus.... then Bang... lets discuss it in the developers forum.

Whats the point...

Badass action man
07-31-2013, 05:07 AM
Yeh they read n do something about user advantages but nothing about fixing their mistakes haha. True story

ProCision
07-31-2013, 05:13 AM
its how I got 9 and 10

I am a cow
07-31-2013, 05:14 AM
holy **** you can? But then thats not fair for the other players and its also an exploit of the game...(hahaha GREE you won't stop me using though!;))

Poopenshire
07-31-2013, 05:20 AM
for all those complaining, this has been posted on since March of 2012.

nothing new nothing different...... Keep your complaints to yourself or go buy a time traveling delorean and go back to March 2012 and stop people from talking about it then

thank you, no go jump off a building.

NaRciS
07-31-2013, 05:22 AM
No go jump... ok

I am a cow
07-31-2013, 05:25 AM
NaRciS think we can take poop? Im kidding poopenshire although I don't like the sound of jumping off a building very much.......

NaRciS
07-31-2013, 05:29 AM
Its Ok Cow :)

Think its only me that's got to jump...

Need one of those Men in Black time devices and then I can kill two birds with one stone!

Tournai
07-31-2013, 05:42 AM
Never heard '' OVERTIME ''? Yes it work as long the app does not crash! or get closed!

OLD info People! You can stay in Box event even if they are done allready!

Poopenshire
07-31-2013, 06:40 AM
nah the jump off a building wasn't for anyone in particular. this was more of a silly comment.But yes this is a well known item. Gree has been aware of this for almost a year and half since the collect 10 started.

NaRciS
07-31-2013, 06:57 AM
I really didn't know that it had been out that long :)

Plus, my comment was a bit flippant, I was just a pee'd with myself after closing the app to check the weather for the wife while still on 9.. lol

Good luck all!

Agent Orange
07-31-2013, 07:06 AM

That is totally incorrect.

Thief
07-31-2013, 07:41 AM
I dont know why players discuss these things in threads...

Think about what your saying - it happened with Pre staging and look at that know!

VERY VERY rarely do players get a little bonus.... then Bang... lets discuss it in the developers forum.

Whats the point...

99% of the time Developers are aware of these kinds of things before they are ever posted.

They don't reset the people that Pre-staged the reason it got harder was because its about money. If Gree looks at the trend and sees they are making less money they will make it harder and find ways to intice people to spend.

Please remember this is a forum for helping people. Yes its a war game....but that doesn't mean we need to keep secrets about the game (especially when anyone who has been playing for over 1 year that was on the forums is aware of it)

sherlock123
07-31-2013, 07:41 AM

DANG ITTTTTT

I knew sooner or later some guy will open his mouth and reveal all these secrets and then GREE will make sure this does not happen in the future.

It happened with pre-staging and now this.

Why cant people keep their mouth shut ???

DANG ITTT:mad:

Poopenshire
07-31-2013, 08:25 AM
DANG ITTTTTT

I knew sooner or later some guy will open his mouth and reveal all these secrets and then GREE will make sure this does not happen in the future.

Day late and a dollar short..... Gree knew about this 1 year and 6 months ago after the first collect 10 event.

didn't you read?

Mogszee
07-31-2013, 10:04 AM
I kept my app open after the map event and eventually got map 10 the following day so it can be done for sure

Thief
08-01-2013, 11:00 AM
DANG ITTTTTT

THE WORLD IS GOING TO END! IT REALLY ISSSSS!!!!!!
Gree already knows about it and have known for a long time man.

If it is indeed a glitch then you are exploiting a gltich. If it's not a glitch then its part of the game and should be public knowledge. Personally i play on my phone so i don't have the luxury of keeping the app open for more than Maybe an hour if i'm lucky. Im not complaining as that is my choice to play on my phone but why should you be able to do something that others are unaware of?