PDA

View Full Version : How bad are my stats? :P

Emmerich
07-30-2013, 02:14 PM
Two caveats: I've only been playing for about 1.5 months, and I blew up to level 60-something before I ever looked into strategy or anything, so I've only been trying to fix things for about 2 weeks. :P

Anyway, I'm currently:

Level 78
A: 88K
D: 98K

My Faction has no A bonuses so that number is all me I believe. The D number is inflated by my Faction having bonuses (at least, I assume the app shows me the numbers including all bonuses).

So, how wimpy am I? ;)

otis10341
07-30-2013, 02:23 PM
Come join our faction we will help you increase your stats, they do need some work.

Faction invite: 821609540

Health Regen Time: -19%
Infantry Defense: +20%
Ground Defense: +15%
Air Defense: +10%
Sea Defense: +5%
Building Defense: +15%
Building Output: +10%

Two caveats: I've only been playing for about 1.5 months, and I blew up to level 60-something before I ever looked into strategy or anything, so I've only been trying to fix things for about 2 weeks. :P

Anyway, I'm currently:

Level 78

My Faction has no A bonuses so that number is all me I believe. The D number is inflated by my Faction having bonuses (at least, I assume the app shows me the numbers including all bonuses).

So, how wimpy am I? ;)

Michael1989
07-30-2013, 02:27 PM
Nice bit of recruiting there lol

Blade of 3
07-30-2013, 02:30 PM
Not too bad for the little bit of time you've had it.

Jetwit
07-30-2013, 02:33 PM
I've seen players well above level 100 with half of your stats.

Dutchie
07-30-2013, 02:38 PM
Two caveats: I've only been playing for about 1.5 months, and I blew up to level 60-something before I ever looked into strategy or anything, so I've only been trying to fix things for about 2 weeks. :PAnyway, I'm currently:Level 78A: 88KD: 98KMy Faction has no A bonuses so that number is all me I believe. The D number is inflated by my Faction having bonuses (at least, I assume the app shows me the numbers including all bonuses).So, how wimpy am I? ;)

LOL

By comparison, I'm a few levels lower but have quadruple your stats although we do have a few A and most D faction boosts and my boost buildings are 8 or higher with a maxed out Comp Fact. I have been playing the game for 9 months now and only play in a few select events due to time constraints.

So long you're enjoying the game does it matter how wimpy you are?... I have seen much worse!

Emmerich
07-30-2013, 02:43 PM
Nope, doesn't matter at all Dutchie, you're right! But you all have such high stats on here that I just didn't even know what to think of my progression...so I figured I'd ask. :D

And yeah, I'm actually having a blast with this game!

Dutchie
07-30-2013, 02:49 PM
Nope, doesn't matter at all Dutchie, you're right! But you all have such high stats on here that I just didn't even know what to think of my progression...so I figured I'd ask. :DAnd yeah, I'm actually having a blast with this game!Give it time... With each new event, the units get stats inflation. Choose your events wisely with least XP gain (Boss and Collect 10/25 events) to improve your stats/level ratio - but anyone that started the game late will always be at a disadvantage. In most games you want to level up quickly but it is quite the opposite in MW.

TIMB0
07-30-2013, 02:51 PM
Emmerich, I think you are above the bar as you pass the getting ancient 1000x rule, where your stats are at least 1000x your level. That puts you at least in the top 30% of all players out there. Dutchie there with his quadruple stats is likely blowing away his level, and it's pretty rare for someone in the 70s to have 4000x in stats. You are doing fine.

Web323
07-30-2013, 03:05 PM
Emmerich, I think you are above the bar as you pass the getting ancient 1000x rule, where your stats are at least 1000x your level. That puts you at least in the top 30% of all players out there. Dutchie there with his quadruple stats is likely blowing away his level, and it's pretty rare for someone in the 70s to have 4000x in stats. You are doing fine.

Once you reach Level 100, you will need 5000x

lemonhaze
07-30-2013, 03:12 PM

Anyway, I'm currently:

Level 78

So, how wimpy am I? ;) pretty good considering u only been playing 1.5 months..i did the rivals event challege this weekend and i attacked some lvl 200 people that only had 100k def

Dutchie
07-30-2013, 03:33 PM
Emmerich, I think you are above the bar as you pass the getting ancient 1000x rule, where your stats are at least 1000x your level. That puts you at least in the top 30% of all players out there. Dutchie there with his quadruple stats is likely blowing away his level, and it's pretty rare for someone in the 70s to have 4000x in stats. You are doing fine. You're not wrong there! Can't remember when I last saw red on my news feed, but I'm sure that day will come. However, I do remember Brazil and I was PADL because I was such a low level with low stats, I was the whipping boy in the faction with the second highest number of losses (500+). How that has now changed where in Australia I had the least number of losses with 9 of them and a few of those were self inflicted. I'm just not an attractive target being low to mid level with 400k+ defense. However, when and if I reach those higher levels, the top players will still be able to whip my arse... It is all part of the game!

TIMB0
07-30-2013, 03:37 PM
I had the least number of losses with 9 of them and a few of those were self inflicted.

okay, how were they "self inflicted"? lol.

Dutchie
07-30-2013, 03:44 PM
okay, how were they "self inflicted"? lol.The GREE algorithm that gives you the occasional loss even though your attack is considerably higher than their defense... Don't you just love those losses... LOL

Thief
07-30-2013, 03:48 PM
The GREE algorithm that gives you the occasional loss even though your attack is considerably higher than their defense... Don't you just love those losses... LOL

Yup ohh hey look i have 25% more attack then their Defense LOSS! Wait what just happened? :D

lemonhaze
07-30-2013, 03:54 PM
Yup ohh hey look i have 25% more attack then their Defense LOSS! Wait what just happened? :D gree says its a skill point issue but i dont beleive that i have 280 skill points on each of mine

jchow69
07-30-2013, 03:56 PM
Are you a free player?

Blade of 3
07-30-2013, 04:26 PM
My level 70 is 2000x its level and there aren't too many opponents stronger than me.

nickdpro99
07-30-2013, 04:36 PM

Anyway, I'm currently:

Level 78

So, how wimpy am I? ;)

You're doing fine. At your level I had 50k stats. I'm nearing level 100, and most of the people I raid don't even have stats of more than 70k :(

TIMB0
07-30-2013, 04:47 PM
Once you reach Level 100, you will need 5000x
To do what? Conquer the universe? "need" is a pretty strong word.

Emmerich
07-30-2013, 05:34 PM
Are you a free player?

Me? I'm 99% free...I bought a small amount of gold just for the fun of it to finish something, but yeah...I'm otherwise free.

Zulfiqaar
07-30-2013, 06:13 PM
Me? I'm 99% free...I bought a small amount of gold just for the fun of it to finish something, but yeah...I'm otherwise free.

if you are going to spend gold, the very first thing i would do is get a comp factory