PDA

View Full Version : 1st place Battle prize has changed and is no longer +1 upgrade

craftytempter
07-30-2013, 02:05 PM
4040Do you think gree will give it to the little guys soon?

Carloco
07-30-2013, 02:08 PM
It's still +1 on IOS

jmeijer
07-30-2013, 02:11 PM
It would be a nice prize for top 100.

Carloco
07-30-2013, 03:09 PM
If GREE is smart they would make it available everyone for about two vaults. I haven't spent a cent of gold. I would for a multiplier

craftytempter
07-30-2013, 03:10 PM
give it everyone ........let them upgrade faster .......so we can rob more

jmeijer
07-30-2013, 03:11 PM
If GREE is smart they would make it available everyone for about two vaults. I haven't spent a cent of gold. I would for a multiplierI would like it to be implemented in a new class. Goodfella+ or something, available for a random gold amount. Like 500 gold.

TZora
07-30-2013, 06:51 PM
ok, lets think logically ...

first of all, they offered the prize to the top player in PvP event .. they just wanted to give the +1 upgrade to only one player just to check if it will work without giving any hickups, and, of course, make good money out of it.

then they thought of giving it to the #1 syndicate in syndicate wars so that syndicates go crazy to be #1 and people sell their car, house and clothes to be #1 lol. note: they can't repeat this +1 upgrade again because the top 1 would've already received it. so in the next wars, they can't put it on #2 or #3. which means, they'll have to add coding to the software so that anyone who previously earned it, wouldn't get +2 upgrade by any chance (that's another trump card they'll use in the near future). i guess, that's why they removed it (not sure, have they removed it?). of course, these are just my thoughts.

anyone who thinks gree will not make the most out of this luring upgrade, is not right in the head. i may sound harsh, but it is a fact. gree will make the most out of it and when they analyze/realize they are not making enough money, finally, they will release this upgarde in the collect 10/20 type events.

so don't sweat .. pretend this +1 upgrade is just not there .. don't even think about it because you are not getting it any sooner. but again, call me dumb and go create tens of threads and waste your and everyone's time. you might just get some sort of satisfaction :)

Chica
07-30-2013, 06:59 PM
Its a matter of time when anyone can get it. Likely a collect 10/20 event like has been said or final prize for elite or PvP I'm sure they won't reverse order it this time.

TZora
07-30-2013, 07:18 PM
Its a matter of time when anyone can get it. Likely a collect 10/20 event like has been said or final prize for elite or PvP I'm sure they won't reverse order it this time.
how is it a matter of time when "anyone" can get it? if gree rolled out this upgrade in the collect 10/20 events, it will be like a top prize for the one who collects the most items. again, only 1 will get it and others will just watch it go to the one who shells out the most gold :o