PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate membership craziness / missing prizes

Assault and Flattery
07-30-2013, 01:51 PM
Hey guys,

We know there is a lot of madness surrounding prizes and syndicate membership right now, and we're working to sort it all out. I'll update you as we make decisions / fixes, so hold tight.

GU7 F4WK3S
07-30-2013, 02:00 PM
Not holding my breath... But looking forward to your propaganda, errr... Updates.why do i feel like the hackers already have two solutions to this problem?

TheAD
07-30-2013, 02:21 PM
Please do it quick A&F, we got to get our syns straightened out before battle. If all fixes / updates are not done by thursday you got to move the syndicate battles 1 week forward. That's at least my opinion.

Gingeasian
07-30-2013, 02:59 PM
Hey guys,

We know there is a lot of madness surrounding prizes and syndicate membership right now, and we're working to sort it all out. I'll update you as we make decisions / fixes, so hold tight.
With the syndicate war coming in a few days do you know if the issues will be resolved and if not what will happen with the war since some players are not able to join or are in multiple syndicates

Lurker
07-30-2013, 04:18 PM
Any updates on the hacking scandals & possible fixes?

Angel6ix6ix6
07-30-2013, 04:19 PM
Sent a ticket in and Grees response was about mafia size...so yeah you guys aren't even reading the tickets, just generic response. Very disappointed .

BigMoney
07-30-2013, 04:23 PM
Sent a ticket in and Grees response was about mafia size...so yeah you guys aren't even reading the tickets, just generic response. Very disappointed .

That has to be some sort of auto-response malfunction. I got the same response in my initial ticket regarding that syndicate of cheaters.

Transmitter
07-30-2013, 04:25 PM
That has to be some sort of auto-response malfunction. I got the same response in my initial ticket regarding that syndicate of cheaters.
What syndicate would that be?

BigMoney
07-30-2013, 04:32 PM
Read either the topic about "the most obvious cheater you've seen" or the other topic asking why that syndicate was still on the leaderboard.

Assault and Flattery
07-30-2013, 05:14 PM
So everything should be cool now, if it's not, please contact support and they'll check you out on a case by case basis.

Jerle
07-30-2013, 05:18 PM
Leaderless guilds should be auto-correcting now too.

Deadwater
07-30-2013, 05:28 PM
Leaderless guilds should be auto-correcting now too.

Our problem was the leader was auto booted and someone else took leadership. Now that person will promote the leader back in place but can't and gets a syndicate sync error..

pallack
07-30-2013, 05:36 PM
Hey guys,

:(:( my building mess up i cannot see them, my crematorium went back reconstructioning while im building one defense building did i get the modifier instantly??? all my pal got their prizes not me:(..my status is now 500/900 from 129k/139k whaaa robbers took all my money attackers beat me up they revenge after PVP..and and i cannot go back in my syndicate:(

Jerle
07-30-2013, 06:19 PM
Our problem was the leader was auto booted and someone else took leadership. Now that person will promote the leader back in place but can't and gets a syndicate sync error..

There may be a few cases that our support team still has to resolve manually, if you get a ticket in they'll take care of you.

JessieAllen33
07-30-2013, 07:08 PM
So what do I do about my messed up good and buildings? Have not gotten a reply back yet.

psxnitro
07-30-2013, 08:34 PM
There may be a few cases that our support team still has to resolve manually, if you get a ticket in they'll take care of you.

Can you manually address ticket #788733

Gingeasian
07-30-2013, 09:05 PM
Hey guys,

Since it seems that the issues are finally over will there be some sort of compensation

reras
07-30-2013, 09:41 PM
My 2nd account, read signature, wad kicked from our syndicate. Since I'm n officer I invited him this morning, but he didn't get his prices...

CCB-STIG
07-31-2013, 01:50 AM
Cheers for letting us know A&S

wythme
07-31-2013, 02:37 AM
Can you please check ticket #790223?

twisted 1
07-31-2013, 07:01 AM
Still waiting on ticket fix. My jr acct is leader of my second syn and we have no leader or officers still.

GU7 F4WK3S
07-31-2013, 08:44 AM

Pretty close to what I say when I wash my hands of a problem I can't fix. First you blew us smoke now it's time for mirrors. Well played.

Master Stormzs
07-31-2013, 09:20 AM
Dear Gree, no doubt you are busy, like the posts before mine. When do you think the problem will ACTUALLY BE FIXED?? Please no more political talk, we see enough on TV. But how about an update to your update saying its fixed, but SO MANY syndicates are still missing leaders or can't appoint one?

I hope (pray) that your cooperate leaders get you more help, as it looks like the number of "incidents" across all the popular Gree games (MW, CC, and KA) is on the rise. Maybe the folks on the forum can help by writing to them to tell them how silly this getting? Could you provide us an avenue for this, without getting me banned of course.

twisted 1
07-31-2013, 10:39 AM
Well, I just lost some great ppl that were ready to join my a and b syn for our tribute battle.Can't accept them in if I don't have officers and a leader. Thanks GREE, great way for me to get my syns ready for our tribute battle to a fallen member.

Darryll98
07-31-2013, 11:33 AM
how do i get items frm event since i was booted frm syndicate & couldnt get back in 2 get event items? i had to join another syndicate cuz i couldnt get back in but i still would like my event items

kingofwale
07-31-2013, 07:24 PM
Gree.. you need to forfeit this coming war if you cannot sort out those issues.

This is getting absolutely ridiculous.

twisted 1
08-01-2013, 03:15 AM
It's been over 24 hrs since I sent a ticket. My syn still has no leader or officers. How the hell can we battle this way? Both of my syns are screwed. Eff you GREE

CohibAA
08-03-2013, 08:26 PM
One of our syndicate members finally (just now) got their prizes from last weekend, so maybe they are still working on fixing the damage.

Cayman
08-06-2013, 06:49 PM
Gree doesn't give a crap about us!!! Just our wallets!!

kenneth2001
08-07-2013, 12:03 PM
I have 4 tickets in for 4 separate accounts ... none of them received the PVP brawl event prizes from being in the syndicate we were in for the event. We all got "Auto-Booted" from the syndicate prior to prizes awarded .. then, we couldn't join any syndicate for 2 days ... finally, on the second day .. we were able to re-join an older syndicate .....still no prizes .. or no complete prizes. One of my accounts actually received the prizes of the older top 400 syndicate .... but others did not ... very strange.

I think Gree's support sucks. For the most part, many of us give Gree MRR ... Monthly Recurring Revenue .... to have this ticket system for support and 48 + 72+ 150+ hour response times is terrible.

this isn't your typical "Free Game" on google play or Apple Appstore. People pay good money to play and be competitive. If I offered this kind of support to customers that paid me ongoing, recurring $$ .... they would've dumped my company a long time ago ....