PDA

View Full Version : global hit list

piercedtoy20
07-30-2013, 12:05 PM
So now gree cant even tell the truth on their own forum. I might be mistaken which I aint but they said global hit list would run thru the 31st. Mine disappeared and its just the 30th.

Mmmmmm another gree glitch or just another gree lie.

Thief
07-30-2013, 12:09 PM
Our recent limited time goal Black Ops Down was not up to our expectations or yours. We've heard your feedback and created an unscheduled limited time goal to make up for it, Global Hit List!

Global Hit List will run until 12PM on Wednesday 7/31.
Minimum Level: 36
Data Set: mw_20130725_6
-----------------------------------

I agree however if you were participating in the event you had to have seen the clock count down the days, hours, min and seconds realizing that it was going to finish today at Noon PDT regardless of what the post said.

Sgt Q
07-30-2013, 12:20 PM
Times have been changing on events recently. The fvf event was also supposed to be finished today..a day after the pvp. The countdown even reflected it. But they changed it to end at the same time as the pvp. I suspect they did the same with gloval hit list and the Canadian map case event

General Soviet
07-30-2013, 12:25 PM
Personally, I wouldn't be as annoyed with this if the new LTQ that is supposed to start around this time actually began.

piercedtoy20
07-30-2013, 01:09 PM
Yea its just another gree blunder as usual

Web323
07-30-2013, 01:13 PM
Our recent limited time goal Black Ops Down was not up to our expectations or yours. We've heard your feedback and created an unscheduled limited time goal to make up for it, Global Hit List!

Global Hit List will run until 12PM on Wednesday 7/31.
Minimum Level: 36
Data Set: mw_20130725_6
-----------------------------------

I agree however if you were participating in the event you had to have seen the clock count down the days, hours, min and seconds realizing that it was going to finish today at Noon PDT regardless of what the post said.

The big question will be: What units are going to be in the LTQ when it starts?