PDA

View Full Version : Have we gotten our items from the battle brawl tourny yet?

Curtis Snow
07-30-2013, 11:11 AM
Just popped into my mind, I have yet to see the splash screen showing my prizes for the battle brawl tourny and it ended 2 days ago, has anyone else experienced this?

brandocommando
07-30-2013, 11:14 AM
I havent heard from anyone that got the prizes yet

Curtis Snow
07-30-2013, 11:16 AM
Welp here we go with another **** up from gree. This is starting to get really annoying.

A SALT RIFLE
07-30-2013, 11:17 AM
battle brawl tourny and it ended 2 days ago it ended yesterday afternoon buddy. How did you get 2 days??

Curtis Snow
07-30-2013, 11:28 AM
it ended yesterday afternoon buddy. How did you get 2 days??

was is yesterday? Feels like a couple days to me, either way we should have gotten our rewards with the data push from the ltq yesterday makes no sence.

A SALT RIFLE
07-30-2013, 12:06 PM
Makes no sense why it randomly kicked me out of my syndicate...patience...we will get our prizes ((:

CJ54
07-30-2013, 12:08 PM
We're working on this right this moment, we'll have the prizes out asap.

Michael Bolton
07-30-2013, 12:24 PM

Think you could get us all back into our syndicates, first?

Guisseppe17
07-30-2013, 12:26 PM
Think you could get us all back into our syndicates, first?
Yeah, forget about the prizes, that's the least of our problems.

Jerle
07-30-2013, 12:29 PM
Syndicates should be fixed now, and prizes are going out.

Michael Bolton
07-30-2013, 12:31 PM

Most apt sig-file ever.

Guisseppe17
07-30-2013, 12:32 PM
Really? Because I'm still in two syndicates.

Guisseppe17
07-30-2013, 12:34 PM
And I see another person who is in two as well. Looks like all you did to fix it was type "it's fixed" and hope for the best.

CohibAA
07-30-2013, 12:35 PM

Syndicates are not fixed. Well, not by any normal person's definition of fixed. Perhaps you can tell us what you mean by "fixed"?

brandocommando
07-30-2013, 12:41 PM
Yeah, nothing fixed here. We still have no leader and plenty of incorrect members

CohibAA
07-30-2013, 12:43 PM
Perhaps he meant to say "syndicates should be f**ked"- that would be an accurate description.

Jerle
07-30-2013, 12:49 PM
Strange...most of the people who sent in support tickets are looking to be fixed as we've been checking it out, but it's possible there's a second issue at work somewhere. Have you relaunched the game? Investigating further.

CohibAA
07-30-2013, 12:49 PM
Just got my tournament rewards... At least it's a start.

brandocommando
07-30-2013, 12:50 PM
Yeah got the prizes at last but no change with our syndicate roster

CohibAA
07-30-2013, 12:52 PM
Strange...most of the people who sent in support tickets are looking to be fixed as we've been checking it out, but it's possible there's a second issue at work somewhere. Have you relaunched the game? Investigating further.

I am in two syndicates. Both still have roster issues. Old members that have been kicked reappeared, and we are missing current members. Also, I have been unable to accept the requests of the missing members in the syndicate I lead. So... We can't fix our roster ourselves, and it was not fixed automatically.

Jerle
07-30-2013, 12:52 PM
Send me a PM with more details of who your syndicate is and who/what's missing and I'll see what we can sort out.

CohibAA
07-30-2013, 12:54 PM
Send me a PM with more details of who your syndicate is and who/what's missing and I'll see what we can sort out.

It's in my sig... Sorry but last time I spent my time doing the grunt work for GREE, nothing was fixed, so that is all I can offer.

I can't imagine how BigMoney must feel.

jester13
07-30-2013, 12:55 PM
It's strange, there are members of my syndicate that have received their items, and free gold, yet there are others that have yet to receive anything. I have not gotten anything as of yet an I have reloaded the game three times on the advice of gree. I can only hope someone is really working on this issue and not just telling me they are like so many other problems that I have reported but have never been fixed.

out of names
07-30-2013, 12:56 PM
Just got them

Michael Bolton
07-30-2013, 01:01 PM

Please add me back to Fight Club this weekend. I seem to have fallen out.

Gingeasian
07-30-2013, 01:02 PM
finally got the rewards

Legen...dary
07-30-2013, 01:07 PM
GREE issued prizes of this most recent PvP based upon which syndicate you were in a day after the last PvP. I have pics to prove it, but I LIKE my extra prize on one of my accounts, so not posting :)

edit: apparently this is wrong... they issued the prizes that were the highest between the two... if your new syn (one you competed this PvP with) got two prizes and your old one (that is listed as your syn rank on the popup) only got one, then you still got your two prizes. If your old syndicate got 3 prizes and your new syn got 2 prizes then you still get 3 prizes. Wow, GREE, just... wow.

Guisseppe17
07-30-2013, 01:10 PM
I got my rewards, but even those were screwy...I'm currently part of two syndicates, the splash screen said my syndicate finished the battle as rank X (from the first syndicate) but gave me the prizes from my other syndicate (including ones the other syndicate hadn't gotten as rank X).

hawkeye_9
07-30-2013, 01:12 PM
Please add me back to Fight Club this weekend. I seem to have fallen out.

Hahahahaha

Just got my prizes. Thank you, Gree!

Bob Mob Recruiting
07-30-2013, 01:12 PM
I got my rewards, but even those were screwy...I'm currently part of two syndicates, the splash screen said my syndicate finished the battle as rank X (from the first syndicate) but gave me the prizes from my other syndicate (including ones the other syndicate hadn't gotten as rank X).

Yep! We've got this issue too!

kingofwale
07-30-2013, 01:13 PM
Dude.. getting 267 prize for being in top 10.. Not cool, Gree, not cool.

CohibAA
07-30-2013, 01:16 PM
GREE issued prizes of this most recent PvP based upon which syndicate you were in a day after the last PvP. I have pics to prove it, but I LIKE my extra prize on one of my accounts, so not posting :)

Same thing with some players in our syndicates that have moved around since the last PvP. I guess so many events is really confusing them... Especially when NONE of them go off without problems.

Some got better prizes, and won't submit tickets I am sure. Others are getting screwed and GREE will tell them it has been fixed.

Legen...dary
07-30-2013, 01:19 PM
@Mods, from my experience, the players that are still in two syndicates were the leader/owner of their previous syndicate. The system seems unable to remove them from the list because then there wouldn't be an owner. As for all the others in two syndicates, the Leader should just try to promote them or demote them and the server will remove their name from the list with a "appears to no longer be in this Syn" message. (at least for the syndicate that they aren't really in according to the server, which is god knows which)

dimelolosito
07-30-2013, 01:21 PM
I got kicked out of my syn automatically n only recieved individual awards wtf

Michael Bolton
07-30-2013, 01:21 PM
The solution is almost as messy as the problem.

Not only did I get the prizes from my old syndicate, but I wonder which syndicate got my PvP points?

Jerle
07-30-2013, 01:31 PM
Further updates on this: It looks like the system-wide fix we though was going to work earlier won't in some cases - specifically for syndicates who've had much in the way of membership changes over the last week.

Our support team is working through the ticket queue repairing the situation as quickly as we can.

Jerle
07-30-2013, 01:33 PM
If possible, guild leaders can help speed this up by reinviting missing members.

cc thunder
07-30-2013, 01:38 PM
We're working on this right this moment, we'll have the prizes out asap. I ranked top 100 with my crew but got the prizes of a top 4000, can be fixed how? Sent a ticket, also my whole hood was liquidated i have almost no income now, please fix

hawkeye_9
07-30-2013, 01:39 PM
Further updates on this: It looks like the system-wide fix we though was going to work earlier won't in some cases - specifically for syndicates who've had much in the way of membership changes over the last week.

Our support team is working through the ticket queue repairing the situation as quickly as we can.

Thank you Jerle. We all hope that your support team will receive fewer tickets in the future.:)

Michael Bolton
07-30-2013, 01:40 PM
If possible, guild leaders can help speed this up by reinviting missing members.

Not possible in a lot of cases. :( Syndicates are showing full with fewer members than capacity.

Guisseppe17
07-30-2013, 01:43 PM
What if one of the two syndicates I'm in still registers me as leader, leaving it leaderless?

Jerle
07-30-2013, 01:47 PM
Yeah...I've seen some of that going around. Right now it needs manual intervention from out support team.

We're still investigating technical solutions to see if there's any way to write a repair script to better mass fix. One sort-of-nuclear solution we could do is try and mass-restore syndicates to the exact state they were yesterday before the bug started, but that would undo any changes people have made intentionally in the last day so that's also not without problems.

GU7 F4WK3S
07-30-2013, 01:50 PM
If possible, guild leaders can help speed this up by reinviting missing members.i just asked our synd leader to help you jam the toothpaste back in the tube. you're welcome!

CohibAA
07-30-2013, 01:50 PM
Just reset everyone back to level 1, give us all our profile points and gold spent back, and let us rebuild our players and teams.

:rolleyes:

cc thunder
07-30-2013, 01:52 PM
I don't call it fixed, I got screwed out of my prizes for being in a syndicate the placed top 100, and my hood was liquidated. nearly 500 K an hour to 0, prizes I got were same if I was in a syndicate ranked top 4000

Jerle
07-30-2013, 01:54 PM
Right...we're no longer calling it fixed either. This is turning out to be a lot more complicated than initially thought.

We're working on syndicate status and prizes, will have more updates as we go along. Worst case scenario we have to fix a bunch manually but I'm hoping a technical solution can be found.

cc thunder
07-30-2013, 01:57 PM
out of curiosity, how did this happen in the first place?

kingofwale
07-30-2013, 01:59 PM
Right...we're no longer calling it fixed either. This is turning out to be a lot more complicated than initially thought.

We're working on syndicate status and prizes, will have more updates as we go along. Worst case scenario we have to fix a bunch manually but I'm hoping a technical solution can be found.

send in ticket with picture taken before the end of the pvp showing my name in the group. hope that's enough.

missing 4 prizes here.

mrbojenglz
07-30-2013, 02:05 PM

Do we need to send a support ticket to let you know if we didn't get the prizes or will the fix affect everyone? I have yet to see a splash screen for my prizes but I didn't want to contact support for no reason.

jmeijer
07-30-2013, 02:50 PM
Do I have to send a ticket with my final ranks? I ended in the top 5 with my syndicate and individually.

CJ54
07-30-2013, 02:52 PM
Do we need to send a support ticket to let you know if we didn't get the prizes or will the fix affect everyone? I have yet to see a splash screen for my prizes but I didn't want to contact support for no reason.

That is what we are trying to work out right now. For the moment, hang tight and we will have more info out as soon as we can.

Jerle
07-30-2013, 02:53 PM
out of curiosity, how did this happen in the first place?

Short version? A change made it so older guild data (from like a week ago) was being read in for a few hours. As players did guild-related membership changes, some of that bad data started to persist, making it a whole lot harder to insta-fix everyone like we were hoping this morning.

Deadwater
07-30-2013, 02:54 PM
Not to mention we can't promote or demote anyone on our syndicate..we have minus 3 members out of 52. we finished ranked 180ish and got prizes for being ranked 267th....

Gingeasian
07-30-2013, 02:57 PM
Short version? A change made it so older guild data (from like a week ago) was being read in for a few hours. As players did guild-related membership changes, some of that bad data started to persist, making it a whole lot harder to insta-fix everyone like we were hoping this morning.
With the syndicate war coming in a few days do you know if the issues will be resolved and if not what will happen with the war since some players are not able to join or are in multiple syndicates

Kegz1
07-30-2013, 03:06 PM

The problem with this is we are showing on the syndicate main page to have more members then actual count of members in our list at the moment so accepting people is not an option for some.

kenneth2001
08-05-2013, 05:25 AM
I have 4 accounts, that all moved to a top 50 syndicate for the Brawl event. We were in the syndicate when the event was over ... but then a few hours later, a bunch of members were auto-booted ... not only did we not receive the prizes, we were syndicateless for almost 2 days. We could not re-join anything. Finally, we were able to rejoin our old syndicate (top 1000) .... we ended up receiving the top 1000 prizes ... but not the prized from Top 50 ?? I've submitted 4 separate tickets ... one for each account with screenshots of proof of the top 50 syndicate's brawl pts screen .....

Gree turned around and said " Issue resolved" Sorry for the inconvenience, the server will automatically credit prizes .... blah blah. Are you kiding me? I sit here today, still without all the top 50 prizes for all 4 accounts. When is someone going to fix this for me?

Sandukan
08-05-2013, 05:50 AM
Maybe its karma for moving your 4 mediocre accounts to a top 50 team and doing jack shyte by the sounds of it.

kenneth2001
08-05-2013, 08:23 AM
Maybe its karma for moving your 4 mediocre accounts to a top 50 team and doing jack shyte by the sounds of it.

Dude ... no need to be an a$$

I'm sure my 700,000+ pts on one acct is better than mediocre.

Sandukan
08-05-2013, 11:05 AM
Dude ... no need to be an a$$

I'm sure my 700,000+ pts on one acct is better than mediocre.

You are correct.
I was being an ass.
You deserve your prizes.