PDA

View Full Version : Idea for a TOTALLY new event

Hub_Master_General
07-30-2013, 10:16 AM
Dear Gree, Please consider this idea.
How about a contest to see which Faction/Person can gather the most money. This event has both Offensive and Defensive elements. Offensive: Raid or Attack other players to gather money like we do now. Defensive: Each Player must continually monitor their cash producing buildings, collect and protect their money in their vault. This game would not look at money stolen nor would it only look how much is in your vault. Soon after the event players will quickly exceed their vault limits and be good targets for other players. The only way money would "out-of-the-game" is when its donated to the Faction or used to buy units.

Each dollar gathered, regardless of how (collecting & raiding) will count toward the total. I think this a new and exciting idea that could be a great fun. Please post improvement ideas on this idea.
Thanks, HMG

WinD-n-RaiN
07-30-2013, 10:26 AM
What do you win?

Paisthecoolest
07-30-2013, 10:45 AM
If you lose money though an attack or raid, it gets deducted from the faction total.
That way you cannot attack a faction member and keep passing the money back and forth.

jchow69
07-30-2013, 10:47 AM
Maybe a whore which cleans are trinkets

Uh-oh, someone's gonna get a ban.

jchow69
07-30-2013, 10:48 AM
What do you win?

I'm thinking prizes similar to fvf tourney prizes.

swag
07-30-2013, 11:18 AM
how does this promote gold spending?

Philly982
07-30-2013, 12:00 PM
Sounds interesting, but I am sure that Ferr or mickimacirl could collect more just off of one building than I could in 48 hours over my entire base....lol

Zulfiqaar
07-30-2013, 03:04 PM
how does this promote gold spending?
gold spending by stamina/energy refills, and maybe ingame money purchases like vaults of cash
i dont know if that will count to the total though..it shouldnt in my opinion

swag
07-30-2013, 03:14 PM
this idea will never happen - people with 40m+ iph dont even need to spend gold to top the leaderboard, and the lvl 200s with like 3m iph will never break top 500

honestly, sure you can raid 1b if you dont stop tapping for the entire event, where as high income players can just log on once every while to tap a few buildings

compare it to faction vs faction, wd, crate, ltqs - anyone can participate no matter what your stats or iph

Who dares wins
07-30-2013, 03:23 PM
I think it's a good idea but also think we have enough ltqs in a month costing me enough already

Sgt Q
07-30-2013, 03:30 PM
This is a stupid idea. considering the fact that the earlier you started olaying the higher your iph should theoretically be and the fact that prior wd events have given ppl in the top spots bonuses where they can upgrade 2 or 3 buildings at a time. that means sup players especially have monster iphs that dwarf most other ppls. Also considering the fact that not many ppl in the game can beat most sup1 players their buildings have a very low possibility of being raided.

WinD-n-RaiN
07-30-2013, 03:44 PM
Eh. SUP and Ferr would just buy money now instead. It would have to be amazing prizes for the little amount of money you get when you buy money.. :/

Hub_Master_General
07-30-2013, 07:56 PM
Hey, it was just a new idea. We're regurgitating everything now over and over. I welcome other new ideas to keep the game interesting. this month, 3 LTQs, and I don't see it changing any time soon

Sgt Q
07-30-2013, 09:13 PM
They shld have the middle ltq be like the one they had at the beginning of wd events where you had to raid x building x number of times.