PDA

View Full Version : Do you wish you had a Daleth? Join a top guild who does.

Tyus
07-30-2013, 09:35 AM
Magnus Imperium now recruiting!

Top 50/75 Guild is looking to fill 3 open positions.

We have a great group of guys and gals with enough spots open for you and a friend. Extremely active , organized and fun guild full of committed older players. No drama, no whiners, no cheaters, no hackers, just winning. We have completed every single guild event to date and most recently achieved 45 wins to receive the Daleth - the most powerful unit in KA!

For lower level players we have a training guild, Magnus Imperium II - which finished Top 300 last war.
We utilize a private online forum full of tips to help you become more powerful. And use Kakao Talk app to help communicate and coordinate.

Requirements
Minimum 50k/ day donation
Registration in our private online forum
Free and gem players welcome

Current Bonuses:
Casulty Rate: -19%
Health Regen Time: -14%
Upgrade Cost: -23%
Building Upgrade Time: -23%
Guild Member Increase: +24

PM me or respond with any questions you may have. Cheers!

Tyus
817-941-734
Magnus Imperium

Lucky Day
07-30-2013, 09:48 AM
Great guild to be a part of! I've been a member since after the Blighted Woods and my stats were a little over 250k. I have watched my stats improve to over 1.8M! The players in this guild are all veterans to the game and can help you in any way! So don't delay and join Magnus Imperium today!

Tyus
07-31-2013, 07:16 AM
Same story with me Lucky.

I joined before the wars began, stats sitting at 200k. Now I am at 1.6 mil - due in large part to the assistance, support and tips I've received here.