PDA

View Full Version : Droid Stats Formula

TIMB0
07-30-2013, 09:33 AM
I'm getting increasingly frustrated with not really knowing who I can attack given stats fluctuations with my MW Droid-based account. Since it looks like this problem will NEVER be fixed, I've decided to light a candle instead of curse the darkness.

Droid Users Stats Calculator

I'll modify this with feedback from below:

We'll call my stats now X/Y, where X is my Attack Stat and Y is my Defense Stat

-I see X/Y on my profile
-if an IOS ally sees my account, it appears to be 0.883 X and 0.901 Y

Is this the case with you? Droid users, please calculate and post on the bottom. Give feedback. My goal here is to be able to understand better what the heck our actual stats are, so we can choose targets better. I am not sure what the glitch is, so I realize this may not work if the problem has to do with how individual, faction, country or even unit bonuses are calculated differently between IOS and Droid.

daniel pena
07-30-2013, 01:46 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?61008-what-about-this-old-glitch-%28android-stats%29-Will-it-be-fixed&p=864441&viewfull=1#post864441

TIMB0
07-30-2013, 02:36 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?61008-what-about-this-old-glitch-%28android-stats%29-Will-it-be-fixed&p=864441&viewfull=1#post864441

I read your thread and I'm not sure how that helps. You seem to suggest that IOS is a simple addition of ALL your units, not your 2000 best (assuming here level 100 and 500 allies). This isn't true, as I've experimented by adding a very low unit (scout (1/1)). It doesn't raise either IOS or Droid stats. By your supposition it should by approximately 1 point each. Nope.

TIMB0
07-30-2013, 02:43 PM
after updating my stats...it's still 0.883 X and 0.901 Y.

maddog081
07-30-2013, 02:59 PM
My stats in android are about 20000 off both directions. So I just assume they are all that way&base my attacks on that

daniel pena
07-30-2013, 03:12 PM
maybe now they fixed the max units...

i have to create the sheet again
but we will only know for sure when they completly fix this problem

Sgt Q
07-30-2013, 03:18 PM
They will never fix the problem. Gree has no sense of what it means to provide good customer service or any support at all since ppl continue to pay for the game regardless of how little gree does for them in the support department.

Sgt Q
07-30-2013, 03:19 PM
Why put in the time to fix issues if ppl are gonna spend just the same regardless

TIMB0
07-30-2013, 03:45 PM
Which is why I'm starting this thread. If life gives you lemons...

I'm LOOKING FOR DATA, PEOPLE. Find an IOS ally, have him or her tell you your stats, divide it by your stats. I'm hoping the number above is the same, or as close as to not matter.

ffp
07-30-2013, 03:57 PM
0.688x 0.558y

TIMB0
07-30-2013, 04:05 PM
0.688x 0.558y

Is this with an IOS ally, who can see your boosts, or a non ally who can't? That seems low...wow.

ffp
07-30-2013, 04:13 PM
Same faction. Not sure if allied or not, can't remember. I hit close to IOS but defend close to droid numbers. Go figure.

Blade of 3
07-30-2013, 04:15 PM
Display x, y:
167,665 a
205,892 d

Calculated:
148,048 a
185,509 d

Actual:
145,559 a
181,495 d
Not too far off.

Blade of 3
07-30-2013, 04:17 PM
Same faction. Not sure if allied or not, can't remember. I hit close to IOS but defend close to droid numbers. Go figure.

Faction members view your stats without boosts. Unless he viewed through allies.

ffp
07-30-2013, 04:32 PM
Faction members view your stats without boosts. Unless he viewed through allies.

Well, that's FKed up aint it? I have more than 15% attack boost across the board and my attack us usually lower than what's displayed with non-ally IOS. So attack boost is subtractive on droids is it?

Powerbang
07-30-2013, 04:33 PM
I believe you're slightly off track when calculating as your boosts are not accounted for. So that you have more data...

0.828/0.758 are my atk/def ratios.

What baffles me a bit more are the random attack amd defense values during fights. I have swings up to 45% of my entire attack value from fight to fight...

daniel pena
07-30-2013, 05:09 PM
but it will not be close
depending of your amount of units in each type, the bonuses multiplied will have diferent results, giving us diferent final results (the number your want)

look at this
making some traffic sniffing, I found these info:

"player_active_boosts":null,
"player_items":{"1003":42,"321":85,"355":26,"1001":113,"314":0},
"player_bonus_map":{
"character_class_buff_air":{"is_increase":true,"multiplier":1.1,"amount":0},
"alliance_attack_increase":{"is_increase":1,"multiplier":1.03,"amount":0},
"infantry_defense_increase":{"is_increase":1,"multiplier":1.2,"amount":0},
"ground_defense_increase":{"is_increase":1,"multiplier":1.1,"amount":0},
"air_defense_increase":{"is_increase":1,"multiplier":1.05,"amount":0},
"sea_defense_increase":{"is_increase":1,"multiplier":1.1,"amount":0},
"building_defense_increase":{"is_increase":1,"multiplier":1.2,"amount":0},
"air_attack_increase":{"is_increase":1,"multiplier":1.1,"amount":0}
}

player items is odd.. it shows only this:

314 Supply Freight
321 Bombardment Frigate
355 Armed Steel Worker
1001 Strike Eagle
1003 Avenger

character_class is my bonus by being russia
the rest is self-explanatory

so, in order to made the right math, you have to do this:
infantry attack is sum of your infantry units being used in your alliance = I_A
ground attack is sum of your ground units being used in your alliance = G_A
air attack is sum of your air units being used in your alliance = A_A
sea attack is sum of your sea units being used in your alliance = S_A
same for defense:
I_D, G_D, A_D and S_D

and the sum of four types of units attack with all bonuses except alliance_attack_increase is almost alliance attack
and the sum of four types of units defense with all bonuses except alliance_defense_increase is almost alliance defense

so, the math, in my case:
A_A * air_attack_increase * character_class_buff_air = TA_A
I_D * infantry_defense_increase = TI_D
G_D * ground_defense_increase = TG_D
A_D * air_defense_increase * character_class_buff_air = TA_D
S_D * sea_defense_increase = TS_D

TI_D + TG_D + TA_D + TS_D = T_D (this is your almos alliance defense)
TA_A = T_A (this is your almos alliance attack)

now, your stats is
T_A * alliance_attack_increase = alliance attack
T_D * alliance_defense_increase = alliance defense

they just have to fix the calculations order and the code that select the best units of your alliance...

ps.: dont ask me where to put building_defense_increase... I realy dont know... I THINK it could fit only when someone is raiding you, multiplying four type of defense... OR more like to be a multiplyer to change the quantity that every defense building adds to players, eg: bunker lvl 2 has 8 defense so it would be 8 * building_defense_increase...

ps2.: the increase bonus are all multiplied with normal sum adding 1 unit: 5% + 5% is 0,05 + 0,05... reduction is like this: 20% reduction is in fact 80% of total, so 20% + 20% is 0,8 * 0,8 = 0,64 = 64% of total that is equals to 36% reduction (100% - 64%)

TIMB0
07-30-2013, 05:17 PM
I believe you're slightly off track when calculating as your boosts are not accounted for. So that you have more data...

What baffles me a bit more are the random attack amd defense values during fights. I have swings up to 45% of my entire attack value from fight to fight...

Hmm. Quite the sway in A/D ratios. I wonder why your D ratio is so much lower than mine and Blade of 3? Do you have a lot of units in your boost country? IE. I'm germany and I have a LOT of ground troops.

Blade of 3
07-30-2013, 06:04 PM

Not only is the sway so severe, but it only seems to sway negatively. I've recently only seen my attack appear as high as 146k with my actual attack being around 148k. I've also seen it below 100k. It's not fair when you fight ios players.

Powerbang
07-30-2013, 06:08 PM
Yes. I'm using Russia and a significant portion of my strength is in air. Some of my faction is in chat trying to shed some light on this with me. Another revelation that we've had collectively: you know on iOS the random fights you lose where you have 160k attack and your target has 120k defense? Perhaps this is an Android user?

Hmm. Quite the sway in A/D ratios. I wonder why your D ratio is so much lower than mine and Blade of 3? Do you have a lot of units in your boost country? IE. I'm germany and I have a LOT of ground troops.

Powerbang
07-30-2013, 06:10 PM
Not necessarily Blade... just because iOS is viewed as the standard and has the majority of players, doesn't make it correct.

candyson
07-30-2013, 06:27 PM
Attack 0.866
Defense 0.866
This doesn't seem to be getting us anywhere.

Powerbang
07-30-2013, 06:31 PM
Here is some data I just ran on an "evenly matched" target.

My Profile A/D: 81387/85627
Opponent Profile A/D: 63266/80641

OBSERVATION: My attack and his defense are nearly equal (especially after taking into consideration the 5 defensive structures he had placed around my targets).

FIGHT DATA:

Fight 1
Result: Win
My Attack: 69855
Enemy Defense: 54950

Fight 2
My Attack: 65378
Enemy Defense: 51069

Fight 3
My Attack: 65063
Enemy Defense: 53294

Fight 4
My Attack: 61104
Enemy Defense: 50030

Fight 5
My Attack: 73658
Enemy Defense: 51339

Fight 6
My Attack: 76660
Enemy Defense: 46077

Fight 7
My Attack: 63614
Enemy Defense: 48764

Fight 8
My Attack: 69037
Enemy Defense: 54034

Fight 9
My Attack: 65778
Enemy Defense: 50673

CONCLUSIONS:
There is a lot going on here. Obviously defensive bonuses are not included after the fact to the stats displayed on Android profiles. If that were the case, I would not have won 9 raids on 9 attempts with someone whose base stats equaled mine. Secondly, while my stats definitely don't consistently approach the value listed on my profile, to be fair... Neither does the opponents. The way i've determined this glitch to be a hindrance isn't in simply winning fights, as that is still easily done (its still a ratio of A : D), it is in the communication of statistics to other players during war time. Informing your faction of a beatable player at 100K defense... are you doing them a disservice by announcing faulty and unusable numbers, and conversely, how much "padding" must you add to a defense figure that is communicated to you so you know it's "safe" to hit.

FINAL THOUGHTS:
Frankly I don't care whether my stats read out higher or lower. My ego isn't affected one way or another. What Gree needs to strive for is consistency across platforms. This shouldn't be a complicated issue to fix. Android players should not see and be forced to play a different version of the game than iOS players, and vice versa. Hope the data helps.

TIMB0
07-30-2013, 07:14 PM
Here's another thing...I think the country you attack is a major consideration. Recently, I've found that I can get way more consistent results attacking my own countryman (in my case Germany) versus anyone else. I usually get my butt kicked if it's England, all things being equal. This is not exactly quantifiable...just an observation that could be biased.

TIMB0
07-30-2013, 07:18 PM
Attack 0.866
Defense 0.866
This doesn't seem to be getting us anywhere.

It might. Are your attack and defense bonuses the same? Is your country either US or Iran?

Powerbang
07-30-2013, 07:51 PM
England is the best country for maxing Defense. Russia for attack. Makes sense. Attacking the same country will offset and negate your bonuses... That makes sense too.

candyson
07-30-2013, 08:59 PM
It might. Are your attack and defense bonuses the same? Is your country either US or Iran?
My bonuses are(nation included)
Attack
infantry 16%
Ground 24%
Air 9%
Sea 7%
Defense
Infantry 30%
Ground 44%
Air 18%
Sea 11%
My bonus is Germany

Stooboot
07-30-2013, 09:02 PM
Yea adding all your units makes no sense since u only bring the top unit depending on your level but deff appreciate the try gree is the worst gaming company when it comes to there customers. I mean not know what are stats are when the entire game is about stats that the only thing they should b worried about.

Dkaell
07-30-2013, 09:04 PM
I'm getting increasingly frustrated with not really knowing who I can attack given stats fluctuations with my MW Droid-based account. Since it looks like this problem will NEVER be fixed, I've decided to light a candle instead of curse the darkness.

-I see X/Y on my profile

Is this the case with you? Droid users, please calculate and post on the bottom. Give feedback. My goal here is to be able to understand better what the heck our actual stats are, so we can choose targets better. I am not sure what the glitch is, so I realize this may not work if the problem has to do with how individual, faction, country or even unit bonuses are calculated differently between IOS and Droid.

Android shows: lvl 66 208,694 A / 268,904 D
IOS shows: 182,798 A / 239,595 D
.875 .891

When I attack someone my attack varies in a range between 135,000 - 193,000.

People I attack always show stats significantly higher in their profile than what it shows their defense when I attack them.

I have no idea what my actual stats are or what range I can or can't beat.

Dkaell
07-30-2013, 09:07 PM
Here is some data I just ran on an "evenly matched" target.

My Profile A/D: 81387/85627
Opponent Profile A/D: 63266/80641

OBSERVATION: My attack and his defense are nearly equal (especially after taking into consideration the 5 defensive structures he had placed around my targets).

FIGHT DATA:

Fight 1
My Attack: 69855
Enemy Defense: 54950

Fight 2
My Attack: 65378
Enemy Defense: 51069

Fight 3
My Attack: 65063
Enemy Defense: 53294

Fight 4
My Attack: 61104
Enemy Defense: 50030

Fight 5
My Attack: 73658
Enemy Defense: 51339

Fight 6
My Attack: 76660
Enemy Defense: 46077

Fight 7
My Attack: 63614
Enemy Defense: 48764

Fight 8
My Attack: 69037
Enemy Defense: 54034

Fight 9
My Attack: 65778
Enemy Defense: 50673

CONCLUSIONS:
There is a lot going on here. Obviously defensive bonuses are not included after the fact to the stats displayed on Android profiles. If that were the case, I would not have won 9 raids on 9 attempts with someone whose base stats equaled mine. Secondly, while my stats definitely don't consistently approach the value listed on my profile, to be fair... Neither does the opponents. The way i've determined this glitch to be a hindrance isn't in simply winning fights, as that is still easily done (its still a ratio of A : D), it is in the communication of statistics to other players during war time. Informing your faction of a beatable player at 100K defense... are you doing them a disservice by announcing faulty and unusable numbers, and conversely, how much "padding" must you add to a defense figure that is communicated to you so you know it's "safe" to hit.

FINAL THOUGHTS:
Frankly I don't care whether my stats read out higher or lower. My ego isn't affected one way or another. What Gree needs to strive for is consistency across platforms. This shouldn't be a complicated issue to fix. Android players should not see and be forced to play a different version of the game than iOS players, and vice versa. Hope the data helps.

Now go back and do it again by attacking rather than raiding and you will find you get different results

ProCision
07-30-2013, 09:47 PM
Here is some more data. Over 100k difference. 436k is my max. I can not attack any higher then that. 316k is the lowest I have seen. What even more odd is when the Boss event starts I never fluctuate and I will hit the boss with the in game money option near or over 500k.

http://i41.tinypic.com/16m3m78.png
http://i40.tinypic.com/2qxrjur.png
http://i43.tinypic.com/20qcpis.png

Powerbang
07-30-2013, 11:10 PM
Now go back and do it again by attacking rather than raiding and you will find you get different results

Oh I have many times. It is easier to win raids than fights, but the sporadic numbers are still quite the mainstay.

TIMB0
07-30-2013, 11:33 PM
@Procision, I think there's a formula for boss units. Some factor times your attack which appears to be based on your stats if you were an IOS player (ie. 0.8 or so what you are seeing in your profile). I can't remember what it was but for a free attack I do remember that it was a fraction of your IOS attack, whereas with cash it's at or greater. I also know it fluctuates very little.

ProCision
07-31-2013, 05:17 AM
2 WD events ago my attack was the same every hit just like the boss event. that has since changed. i dont care about the profile being wrong. I care more about the flux in attack.

Philly982
07-31-2013, 05:53 AM
I was able to compile some data for this before the latest data download wiped out my inventory and all rivals as well which makes the stats even harder to decipher, but that is another story and another display glitch all together.

Prior to that, if the stats in my profile represent X / Y then:

When viewed by an Android player as an ally or through the faction tab then they still see X / Y (though with slight variations, but I will ignore variations under 5,000 stat points)

When viewed by an iOS player through the faction tab then my stats are .604 X / .451 Y. As I understand it, when a iOS player views you through the faction tab then they do not view your bonuses.

When viewed by an iOS player through the ally list then my stats are .857 X / .874 Y. This seems to be the most accurate representation of what my stats should be. During the last boss event, I was scoring pretty much exactly the same off of a cash hit as my attack score reported to me by an iOS ally. Of course I had some slight variations in each attack on the boss, but it was well under 25,000 for each attack. My stats have changed a lot since the last boss event so a ratio would not be comparatively accurate.

When viewed by an iOS player through the rival list then my stats are .856 X / .875 Y. This also seems to be close to accurate.

When I calculate my stats by hand (which took many hours sifting through which units I take into battle) then my stats are .859 X / .878 Y - which is pretty close to the above iOS players viewing me as an Ally or Rival. I am unsure of how Gree figures in rounding if at all so that could possibly explain some of the variation here.

However, my average attack score spread over 50 sample attacks however is only .724 X, which seems way off based from any of the numbers above. I do realize that the random number generator and skill points does play an effect for each individual attack, which is why I take averages and perhaps did not take enough. Like ProCision, I also have very wide swings in attacks. My stats are not quite as high as his, but I do get 90,000 + stat swings quite often, and many times on consecutive attacks against the same rival. From what I have heard, the higher your stats the larger the stat swings can be. I am unsure of my defense score average though.

I have learned to live with the Gree Android Math where 2 + 2 = 3. I have had this issue long enough where I can look at the riva'ls profile stats, however off based they may be, and determine if I can successfully attack or raid that rival. However, it does still render me worthless for scouting in WD.

PS. With the inventory disappearance glitch that I now have, this is even harder. I have attacked rivals whose profiles say they have 20k and turn out to have 250k and rivals profiles who show them to have 250k that turn out to only have 60k. It is like every day is a WD event for me, except that I at least know the rivals level, but the stats are still just a swing in the dark.

trueblue
07-31-2013, 06:14 AM

-I see X/Y on my profile

your problem doesnt end there,because you do not know if your attacking/raiding a droid account or ios account.i have 2 droid accounts and what i see on 1 account i also see the same stats with the other account, yet ios accounts see my stats a good deal lower.
which also raises problems during wd events cos when ur reporting back with someones def stats they are different again for ios users so still dont know if to attack them or not.

Speed Demon# 2
07-31-2013, 08:44 AM
I've done a little work on this with my fomer faction members. The easiest and most semi accurate way to figure your attack/defense is subtract 13% of what is displayed in your profile. This seemed to be fairly consistent, within a couple thousand of actual, with what we were seeing when fighting the epic bosses, and what is displayed by ios users.
During the wars I started trying figure out how much the stats I was seeing were off, compared to ios users. I found if I add 19% to the stats I saw, to be very close to what ios users were seeing.
Unfortunately there isn't much we can do about this untill Gree decides to fix the algorithm.
The weird losses ios users are seeing is the same problem droid users have, they just don't see the numbers swing.

daniel pena
07-31-2013, 09:19 AM
when you subtract 13% of displayed profile, is the same of multiply the displayed by 87% or 0,870
the thing is, for some players will be 13%, for others 11%, and others 15%

the problem is a wrong code of the game
they are japanese and still make wrong math...

one day I will write down another sheet and do the math I posted in page 2

I've done a little work on this with my fomer faction members. The easiest and most semi accurate way to figure your attack/defense is subtract 13% of what is displayed in your profile. This seemed to be fairly consistent, within a couple thousand of actual, with what we were seeing when fighting the epic bosses, and what is displayed by ios users.
During the wars I started trying figure out how much the stats I was seeing were off, compared to ios users. I found if I add 19% to the stats I saw, to be very close to what ios users were seeing.
Unfortunately there isn't much we can do about this untill Gree decides to fix the algorithm.
The weird losses ios users are seeing is the same problem droid users have, they just don't see the numbers swing.

Blodiea
07-31-2013, 01:52 PM
I had my faction member give me my stats and for me its x.905 y.909 so I guess for a droid user im pretty close to "true stats"

BlackMagic
08-08-2013, 03:58 AM
This all began after Madagascar when droid users somehow gained 10k or so in stats. After contacvting Grre on multiple occasions i have come to the conclusion this will never be rectified. The incorrect stat is not an issue however the fluctuating attack stat is EXTREMELY frustrating. i have no idea how much of my stat i will use when i attack players.

My stats (as i see them) Level 82 234517A 301695D
IOS (ally) sees it as Level 82 199889A 260307D

So the answer to your question 0.85A/0.86D

Here is an example of my stat fluctuation against the same opponent

1. 156K
2. 182K
3. 168K
4. 188K
5. 178K

In 5 fights against the same opponent there is a difference of 32K. And i have not even used my full attack as per ios.

I really hope this gets sorted (but i dont think so)

Ph4ntom Stranger
08-08-2013, 06:24 AM
Ahh yes the Android stat phenomenon. I myself have tried figuring out what the differences are, still don't know, but have general theory. We know we see the stat swings in the battle result screen, iOS users also saw these for a period of time. There was a lot of uproar with the players so they turned it back off, BUT that doesn't change the fact that their stats still swing too, they just don't see it.

I have logged/ payed attention to how far the swings are for me. Up until 2 months or so my attack could drop 10-20% and occasionally go above my profile by 10%. For the last 2 months my attack is always below my profile by 15-30% every time. I believe part of this is due to when devs rolled out a fix for the skill point hackers effectively making skill points a very small % now in the attack algorithm (not confirmed, just my theory).

You can determine who you can attack with a high success rate even with these swings using a little bit of calculation.

First log 20-30 attacks on a few diff rivals so you can get an average #. Use that as your baseline.

Second as to your rivals defense, shoot at the ones who have approx 20% less than your lowest logged attack # and you shouldn't ever lose an attack. This has worked well for me, pain in the you know what, but hey it's a work around that gets the job done.

Happy Hunting

Bndawgs
08-13-2013, 12:28 PM
so i went through and added up all my units in my inventory(all 2245 of them) and applied all the bonuses I have listed under my profile to either att or def. I then went and sorted them from highest to lowest for att and then again for def.

The manual totals I got were .885/att and .820/def of what is actually listed when i view my profile. That was quite a shock to see.

going by the droid stats definitely gives you a false sense of where you really stand in this game amongst your rivals.

in my case i'm showing 1.7x att and 2x def when in reality i'm most likely 1.5x att and 1.7x def

Does anyone see where my math might be off?

Killa Chunk
08-13-2013, 01:04 PM
so i went through and added up all my units in my inventory(all 2245 of them) and applied all the bonuses I have listed under my profile to either att or def. I then went and sorted them from highest to lowest for att and then again for def.

The manual totals I got were .885/att and .820/def of what is actually listed when i view my profile. That was quite a shock to see.

going by the droid stats definitely gives you a false sense of where you really stand in this game amongst your rivals.

in my case i'm showing 1.7x att and 2x def when in reality i'm most likely 1.5x att and 1.7x def

Does anyone see where my math might be off?

Make sure you include the defensive buildings to your total defense as well.

Marcusfiahie
08-13-2013, 02:44 PM
FINAL THOUGHTS:
Frankly I don't care whether my stats read out higher or lower. My ego isn't affected one way or another. What Gree needs to strive for is consistency across platforms. This shouldn't be a complicated issue to fix. Android players should not see and be forced to play a different version of the game than iOS players, and vice versa. Hope the data helps.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this. It needs to have format that whether you are iOS or droid the results are the same. Higher or lower does not bother me.

whitefire
08-13-2013, 03:10 PM
I'm on android and have all units listed. Bonuses, the whole shazam is calculated (except skill points) so I know what my scores actually are. With droid they were always very much off. Tens of percents at one point. Then came version 3.7.0. On the whole that version wasn't much worse than others but it was better in one aspect: the numbers were almost perfectly matched. I didn't have to consult my own data. The info given was accurate within a few hundred points.

Now I believe were at 3.7.4 and it's wrong again. I've made the comparison and the scores listed are about 1,18 and 1,21 times what they should be (A/D). Hope that helps but I sure would like to have those old numbers back again!

Cannibalpaul
08-13-2013, 04:23 PM
I have come to the conclusion that gree out sourced the android tech side of MW to the cast of honey boo boo.

Emmerich
08-14-2013, 08:34 AM
So I just started an LLP yesterday. He's currently level 2, with only 1 alliance member, so only gets to bring 4 units into battle. He has 7 units in total. He is not in a faction and doesn't have any bonus units, so the calculation is as straight forward as possible.

Interestingly, his A & D are exactly the sum of my top 4 units. So whatever issue Android has, it happens once you introduce complexity.

If I remember I'm going to track this as my little guy gains in power and see if I can spot when things go off the rails.

S&H Max
08-14-2013, 08:51 AM
I really think faction bonus mix things up, before adding allies try to come in a faction even for just 5 minute to see!

Dickweed
08-14-2013, 09:12 AM
I really think faction bonus mix things up, before adding allies try to come in a faction even for just 5 minute to see!

Now your thinking. Might bounce in and out of a few different ones of varrying bonuses.

I realized a couple months ago that if I only attack those who defend at 80% my attack and raid up to 100% of my attack, I will win 99% of the time. This is also by nearly matching skill points to level. Not sure exactly how that comes to play so worried if I do not keep my skill points near my level, my consistency might falter. This changes during faction wars, though. Have to drop that attack to 75% or will lose a lot more for some reason.

Philly982
08-14-2013, 09:33 AM
So I just started an LLP yesterday. He's currently level 2, with only 1 alliance member, so only gets to bring 4 units into battle. He has 7 units in total. He is not in a faction and doesn't have any bonus units, so the calculation is as straight forward as possible.

Interestingly, his A & D are exactly the sum of my top 4 units. So whatever issue Android has, it happens once you introduce complexity.

If I remember I'm going to track this as my little guy gains in power and see if I can spot when things go off the rails.

This made me want to do the same with my LLP that only has 26 units, but it has the Russian nation bonus. It has already thrown the stats off. Not by much, but it is off nonetheless.

I thought perhaps that maybe the profile shows stats with each that has an applied bonus being rounded up, while actual stats do not include any fractions, but this does not seem to be the case. I have tried about every combination I can come up with and cannot figure it out.

Fatherllama
08-14-2013, 12:12 PM
Now your thinking. Might bounce in and out of a few different ones of varrying bonuses.

I realized a couple months ago that if I only attack those who defend at 80% my attack and raid up to 100% of my attack, I will win 99% of the time. This is also by nearly matching skill points to level. Not sure exactly how that comes to play so worried if I do not keep my skill points near my level, my consistency might falter. This changes during faction wars, though. Have to drop that attack to 75% or will lose a lot more for some reason.

That's because the stat inflation affects people whose stats you view as well.

For me personally, the stats shown on my profile page seem to be roughly 50 percent higher than my actual stats. Haven't gotten an iOS friend to check for me lately though.

& The Horse U Rode In On
08-14-2013, 01:32 PM
I have both operating systems, and wondered what I would find. My ULP (iOS) visits my LLP (Droid) as an ally and sees:
A 39898
D 39552
The LLP sees himself at:
A 41043
D 41480

A ratio of 1.03A/1.05D

My LLP visits my ULP and sees:
A 209037
D 241296

My ULP sees himself at:
A 183730
D 214376

A ratio of .879A/.888D

whitefire
08-15-2013, 08:41 AM
Sirius, CJ, Whomever:
A while back you stated that the android stats are an exact copy of what's on the server. for a while it actually seemd it did and then you XXXXXX it up again. Please put the code for determining/showing android stats back like it was in the 3.7 version!

Emmerich
08-15-2013, 09:12 AM

That's a great idea. Anyone have a faction with room for a quick test? I'd be in and out fairly quickly, just long enough to do some calculations and see if the bonuses mess things up even at this low level.