PDA

View Full Version : Isolated Canine with Lots of Cash

The Phoenix II
07-30-2013, 07:50 AM
Hey MW,

Just needed to clear something up ... Especially seeing I am always on the bandwagon about cleaning up hackers ... IOW ... Kickin their butts outta da house!!!

There is a player ... Whom I can't name even though its myself (at least I assume I can't name my IGN) ... So let us says the name is an isolated predator who doesn't like the card above a king ... LOL

He donated $1,987,654,183,456,826 cash to faction!!!!!

How????

Well, I'll let you in on a little secret of how to do this ;-)

If you go to your faction forum and type in ... Isolated canine has donated (insert that long number) cash to the faction ... It almost pranks everyone (the lawyer in our faction wasn't fooled ... Trained proof readers .... Pfffft)

Anyway ... Why do I mention it here???? Because I had sme random post on my wall today, are you the guy who donated (insert that long number again) to your faction?

So I'm tipping its doing the rounds and quite a few people know about it but also know given the current climate in MW how the Chinese Whispers will be far from the original and truthful version of events.

Sooo ... Trust that clears it up ... I have a screen shot I've saved but don't have an editor on my phone to blank out the names of the innocent. The screen shot clearly shows its not a real donation so if anyone doubts this post and I'm trying to cover up, PM me and I would be glad to email a copy ... Fr those that have already reported me to Gree (I'm sure it's reached that level), look forward to seeing me around the rivals list and the upcoming war in Tahiti ... Oops, I mean Canada, we haven't got around to the Tussle for Tahiti ... Yet!!!

Armand2REP
07-30-2013, 09:53 AM
It doesn't prank now that there is a donation log.