PDA

View Full Version : C00guy's Happy Campers Guide for Low Level Campers

c00guy
07-30-2013, 07:18 AM
I've been wanting to write this for a long time, so here it is!! This guide is for campers (especially low level campers) and I hope it's useful to all kinds of players (newbies and experienced folks)!

******* WHAT DOES CAMPING MEAN *********
Camping means staying as low level as possible with the highest stats and IPH. It's very helpful because you ideally want to be the strongest player on your level (being able to rob/attack everyone else and fend off the most attacks/robs) + camping helps you get the most influence points in battle (because the higher the level of the rival you hit successfully, the more points you get).

******* THE GOLDEN CAMPER RULE *********
The golden rule for every camper is simple: Maximize attack stats per XP. This means that you should do all such actions that result in gain the maximum attack stats per experience point (XP) gained. A good guide for picking events/other actions is that you should gain attack stats equal to at least 2 times your XP (unboosted, not including any syndicate or individual bonuses). Although, this number could change as the game progresses.

Why only attack stats, don't defense stats mean anything? They do, but attack stats are much more meaningful than defense stats because (a) more attack stats would get you much more IP (influence points) in battle than more defense stats because all good syndicates scout their targets, (b) attack stats make you much more competitive in lots of events while defense stats don't matter in these events (boss, brawl fight events)

******* CAMPING STRATEGIES *********

In general there are 2 camping strategies:

1. Super turtle: In this strategy, you start camping right from level 1. First, you need to move to a mafia size of 1 (no more). This would prevent you from winning any fights (and so, other rivals won't bump up your XP). Also, you'll find as you progress to levels higher than level 1, other rival players attack you more often than when you're on level 1. That's because the game teaches the players how to attack in level 2 I think, so level 1 camping is the easiest to prevent XP gain. Then you should start building your economy. Use the hood planner for the fastest way to build your IPH: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?56994-Hood-Planner-Toy-Box-Added

More IPH would mean that you can buy the best cash weapons (especially vehicles that are much more expensive than the other weapons). Also, keep doing daily scratcher and getting those weapons. Don't do any jobs/events/attacks/robs but you can do Zero XP Syndicate Battles (more on that later). Super turtle is super boring and may not suit everyone's style/patience levels but it is the most effective camping strategy in Crime City. When you're bored and want to move on, max your mafia to 5 times your level and start doing boss events - ideally time your exit from super turtle during a boss event!

2. Normal turtle: In this strategy, you can max your mafia to 5 times your level. Keep building your IPH, doing daily scratchers, boss events and Zero XP Syndicate Battles. When you reach to level 10, you can start doing crate events and when you get to level 20, start doing LTB events. Normal turtle suits campers who aren't as patient to go for super turtle for months!

******* EVENTS FOR CAMPERS *********

Choose your events based on the golden rule for campers above. The guidelines mentioned below are valid today but the game may change quickly and events like LTQs may be worth doing for campers.

1. Crate Events: Min level for these events is level 10. These events have quickly surpassed boss events to become the camper's paradise!! Especially since the collect 10 events are now much easier to complete for free players. The most recent collect 10 events have been known to yield 20 or more times attack stats per XP!! Most effective strategy to collect crates is to either rob level 7 or below laundromats (1 XP each) or do a 1 XP job on Canal Street or East Side. I'd recommend don't collect more than 2-3 crates to open at a time, that way if you're not able to complete the event you don't end up wasting all that XP gained.

2. Boss Events: There is no minimum level for doing the boss The most recent boss event (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?60839-Mayor-Turnball-Analysis-for-Campers) yielded about 2.5 attack stats per XP. Historically, the boss event has been the favorite event for campers and loads of campers like to boast about being a "boss killer", which means being able to complete the boss event without spending any gold.

I won't go into effective strategies for doing the boss events: The Billionaire's Guide (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47322-The-Billionaires-Guide-to-Boss-Events/) explains it to perfection! To trigger boss events, my favorite ploy is to attack a rival that has much higher defense than your attack stats - you will lose, won't gain any XP and trigger the boss event.

Another key thing to consider is how far you want to go in the boss event. With the new format, there are special prizes after completing level 20, 30 and 50 bosses. It's best to use MT's Epic Boss Calculator (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?57788-Epic-Boss-Calculator) to find out what's the max level boss you can complete and then decide how far you want to go in the event. For instance, let's say you can complete level 34 boss by the 13 hits strategy and there's a special prize on level 30 boss. Here it might make sense to stop at level 30 boss if the weighted average attack stats of the boss prizes (all categories: rare, uncommon, common) are say 100 because you'll realize level 31 boss gets you 160 XP. So, that's less than 1 attack stat per XP and going by the golden rule, stop at level 30!!

3. Limited Time Buildings (LTBs): The min level for these events is level 20. These are awesome events to build your stats if you've got a high IPH! Very little XP, huge stats gain!! As BigMoney would say, it's best you get your NCs to level 3 and then start participating in these events (upgrade the building as high as you can before time runs out).

4. Limited Time Quests (LTQs): The min level for LTQs varies between levels 25 and 40 depending on the maps used in the event. These events are the worst for campers. Huge XP and minimum stats gain. But, don't go by the title! Sometimes it makes sense for campers to go to level 1 or 2 of these LTQs, which going by recent events have only been about 20-30 XP for 100-120 attack stats. So, it's best to wait for someone to post the prizes on these events, calculate the stats per XP and then decide how far out you may want to go on these events.

5. Brawl fight events: These events don't have a min level. They reward players for winning a certain number of fights. Again, with these events its best to wait for the prizes to get listed on the forum and apply the golden rule. I take 8 XP per fight as a general rule of thumb. So say, you want at least 2 attack stats per XP, for 10 fights you're looking for a min 160 attack stats weapon to make it worthwhile to participate.

******* SYNDICATES FOR CAMPERS *********

There are 3 ways for campers to join a syndicate:

1. Freeloader campers: Campers can join top syndicates and just hit wall / PA DL for the team. Syndicates usually have a lower IP score requirement for campers anyway. But usually top 100 syndicates would be hesitant to take campers in unless they're at least 100k stats because then the last 2 hits (after wall or PA/DL) would then have a chance of finding some targets to attack. So campers below 100k could probably go for top 150-500 syndicates depending on stats

2. Zero XP battle syndicates: These are syndicates that exclusively have low level campers only, get easy matches (because of the low aggregate stats) and all members just hit walls/HQs. What's more these hits are zero XP, so it's a great way to get a stats boost for no XP gain at all!

For a wall hit you could get 20-30 IP and an HQ hit would be 40-60 IP depending on attack stats. Assuming 50 battles attended per member and 200 IP per battle per player for a 40 member syndicate, that's about 400k IP just hitting walls. So you can have a syndicate like that easily make top 750 every battle, even top 500 with some extra guild and IP bonuses. Anything beyond top 500 would need members to attack rivals

3. No battle syndicates: There are quite a few camper syndicates out there that don't participate in battles. I never really understood why that's the way they choose. But I think if you're not that active as a camper and are probably camping for the long haul (6+ months of camping for building your hood, daily scratchers and boss events), then probably this kind of syndicate works best because it doesn't need too much time commitment

I'd recommend campers to join a Zero XP battle syndicate until they're about 100k stats and then move onto being freeloaders. Unless of course you don't have much time to spend, in which case no battle syndicates are the way to go!

******* ROBBING FOR CAMPERS *********

Campers can rob rival hoods for either RP (respect points), cash or XP (why XP? we'll get to that later):

1. Robbing for cash: If you're looking to quickly raise your IPH or need some extra cash to upgrade those LTBs, the best way is to rob loads of money from very high IPH players but again cash per XP here would be key. As a rule of thumb, I'd prefer at least 30k cash per XP.

The best buildings to rob for cash are undeniably LTBs. They're all 2 XP rob buildings. Just as an example, for a tycoon with maxed out syndicate income bonuses (and no other income mods), a level 1 Chinese Pagoda would yield 66k cash for 2 XP, that's about 33k cash per XP. All the other LTBs (released till date) give much more cash per XP.

2. Robbing for RP (respect points): If you're looking to increase your stats by buying RP weapons, robbing for RP is the way to go. Again here, RP per XP would be a key metric to track. The most effective RP weapon is combat boots (assuming you haven't outfitted your mafia on armor weapons). Combat boots are 5 attack stats for 50 RP, thats 1 stat per 10 RP. If you go by the golden rule of at least 2 attack stats per XP, you'll probably need a ratio of 20 RP per XP. That's way over the top!!

In my opinion, it doesn't make sense for campers to rob for RP (unless you've got super RP mods that make it possible to get 20 RP per XP)

3. Robbing for XP: Why would you want to rob for XP?? Well, campers could do that if say they're well in range for a level up and need the extra hits for completing a boss level or in syndicate battles. You'd need to time the XP gain properly to get the level up before time runs out. The fastest way to rob for XP is to rob warehouses and meat factories

******* FARMING WEAPONS FOR CAMPERS *********
Should you do jobs for farming weapons as a camper? In the past, a lot of campers would do jobs to farm high stat weapons, the most famous one being the M4A1. However, GREE replaced that weapon with the Rusty M4A1 and the attack stats per XP gained for farming weapons doesn't make sense any more. Unless this changes as the game progresses, there's no use farming weapons.

A recent LTQ design (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?62200-Park-Trafficking-LTQ-Jobs-and-Rewards-List) has made it interesting though. The Park Trafficking LTQ (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?62200-Park-Trafficking-LTQ-Jobs-and-Rewards-List) dropped special loot items for the jobs and those loot items stayed in the game during the time period of the LTQ. I remember an explosive with 13 attack stats available for 13 XP. That's just 1 attack stat per XP, not that great but hey, non-consumable explosives and vehicles are hard to find/buy so many campers would settle for that ratio for a non-consumable explosive in their inventory (remember syn and individual bonuses would boost the ratio up further).

Well, that's all folks!!!
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEXdF5UKwTkrK6wUrqfmVeej4gJ7Lyx kqU60SG-RbeK_LlEUoxhQ

I invite all critiques to question anything written above and also any campers who have any questions. I love trolls but this one time, I'd request them to post only serious critique/questions to make it easier for interested folks to read this thread. I might also be posting an FAQ if I get a lot of questions! :D :D

c00guy
07-30-2013, 07:18 AM
*********** Reserved for future ***************

MattThomas08
07-30-2013, 07:36 AM
Briefly read through, but looks good. I'll do a more thorough review later. Only comment is, last I checked, it takes L10 to trigger the boss.

hawkeye_9
07-30-2013, 07:37 AM
Nicely done. Thank you for putting this together. I will carefully consider this strategy as I slow down my style of play.

Sharky Finn
07-30-2013, 07:45 AM
Great job with the camper guide. This will help a lot of people. Thanks!

CCB-STIG
07-30-2013, 08:14 AM
Very good job with this strategy mate, I'm at a high level now and I was levelling up to quick so my plan now is just to rob hoods untill any lqt are on, or prehit building ready for it

out of names
07-30-2013, 08:14 AM
Nice guide, but I think the junkyard explosives are still there as I tried yesterday after the event to get em and I got some from the crushed cars

Bala82
07-30-2013, 08:26 AM
No battle syndicates: There are quite a few camper syndicates out there that don't participate in battles. I never really understood why that's the way they choose. But I think if you're not that active as a camper and are probably camping for the long haul (6+ months of camping for building your hood, daily scratchers and boss events), then probably this kind of syndicate works best because it doesn't need too much time commitment

As a leader of no battle syndicate i might explain our reasons .

1) Most campers are low level so if we go in battle against powerful syndicate where most player 200K attack VS our members who have between 10-100K attack stats we would be easy targets .

2) We have vote every months and every months our member decline going war instead they perfer to war with another syndicate who are in top 100 .

3) If we go battle best place would top 1500 or below so it isn't worth the experience

4) Most of our camper IPH above 1-5 million who are no banker which means they lose over 3-10 million every war.

hawkeye_9
07-30-2013, 08:34 AM
Nice guide, but I think the junkyard explosives are still there as I tried yesterday after the event to get em and I got some from the crushed cars

This was my experience as well...this is (IMHO) better than paying for explosives that get consumed. Other items are still available...perhaps a new relevance to weapon farming?

c00guy
07-30-2013, 08:38 AM
Thanks Bala, really appreciate your inputs. I've got some comments of my own on them and would love to hear your thoughts! Comments are mentioned in green below:

1) Most campers are low level so if we go in battle against powerful syndicate where most player 200K attack VS our members who have between 10-100K attack stats we would be easy targets . Firstly, syndicate matching is based on aggregate attack stats so it's quite unlikely that you'll find 200k attack targets. My syndicate Happy Campers Club got pretty easy targets and places top 750 every battle. Secondly, if you're a zero XP battle syndicate, it doesn't really matter what stats your targets are coz you just have to hit walls/HQs

2) We have vote every months and every months our member decline going war instead they perfer to war with another syndicate who are in top 100 Hmm, I'd be surprised if top 100 syndicates accept sub-100k stats campers. Maybe they would do that as a favor to friends but I don't see that too often

3) If we go battle best place would top 1500 or below so it isn't worth the experience It's pretty easy to rank top 750 as a zero XP battle syndicate. Read my post above - it has the math for 400k IP for a 40 member team by just hitting walls/HQs

4) Most of our camper IPH above 1-5 million who are no banker which means they lose over 3-10 million every war. That's a valid point, but I think most campers would prefer stats over IPH any day. I could be wrong though :rolleyes:

Bala82
07-30-2013, 09:12 AM
Firstly, syndicate matching is based on aggregate attack stats so it's quite unlikely that you'll find 200k attack targets. My syndicate Happy Campers Club got pretty easy targets and places top 750 every battle. Secondly, if you're a zero XP battle syndicate, it doesn't really matter what stats your targets are coz you just have to hit walls/HQs

You expect me to trust Gree Syndicate matching system with the amount of bugs in the game ?. unless i am mistaken you get low IP on hitting wall it's actually winning attacking the other synicate members indiuvually that get you more IP ?

Hmm, I'd be surprised if top 100 syndicates accept sub-100k stats campers. Maybe they would do that as a favor to friends but I don't see that too often

You have a point most ex member have moved to NGF who are in top 500?

It's pretty easy to rank top 750 as a zero XP battle syndicate. Read my post above - it has the math for 400k IP for a 40 member team by just hitting walls/HQs

Problem with that is getting all 40 member do that i can't make my member partipate in war . They have a choice.

c00guy
07-30-2013, 09:16 AM
Thanks Bala! Nice to hear your thoughts :D

On your comment on influence points - Yes, attacking does give more IP but it's also more XP. My point was simply that an active wall/HQ hitting syndicate of 40 members can place top 750 pretty easily. But I understand your view on not all of them being active in war and given a choice. :)

Lurker
07-30-2013, 10:36 AM
Bookmark.....

SC4R
07-30-2013, 11:23 AM
nicely written

KYXR
07-30-2013, 03:43 PM
Nice guide.

Snot
07-30-2013, 04:23 PM
Good guide mate +1

jmeijer
07-30-2013, 07:43 PM

1) Most campers are low level so if we go in battle against powerful syndicate where most player 200K attack VS our members who have between 10-100K attack stats we would be easy targets .

2) We have vote every months and every months our member decline going war instead they perfer to war with another syndicate who are in top 100 .

3) If we go battle best place would top 1500 or below so it isn't worth the experience

4) Most of our camper IPH above 1-5 million who are no banker which means they lose over 3-10 million every war.If I were you, I would seriously reconsider about CCC participating in the war.

- You will be matched against rivals with about the same stats. You won't get matched up against Fight Club or Silent Assassins, so you don't have to worry stat-wise.
- I am a no-banker too and it's still cheaper for campers. I don't get attacked as much as some people with a higher level. If you really don't want to be attacked, it might be an option to add one very weak level 200+ account to the syndicate that everyone can beat. Opponents will focus only on that account, because that gives them the most IP.
- If you stick to wall/command center hits only, you won't get XP. You will only get XP when you attack the DL or the rest of the opponents.
- If everyone sticks to wall/command center, you will be able to reach at least top 1000. You have 35? members and that's enough to reach top 1000 easily.
- You will lose members if you continue turning down battling. Several members, like Ziva and Major Investor, just made the decision to leave and fight. More will follow, certainly the members with one account.

I've been with you in CCC for five wars, and other people's stats will continue to increase with every war, while your stats stay the same. I know now that I should've tried battling much earlier, because XP gain is marginal and stat gain is (dependant on your rank) quite big. Please don't see this as an insult, because I loved my time in CCC, but I know now that crawling beats camping.

candyson
07-30-2013, 09:43 PM
Great job, C00guy.
I was thinking of doing one of these soon, but you beat me to it :-)

CamoftheCCK
08-01-2013, 06:16 AM
And i'm back again! Free bump for you, c00guy

TBC Ghost
08-01-2013, 08:37 AM
I am level 1- $56k iph- 4,500 stats. I don't go to war because I am stronger than most level 30 players. There is a good chance I will beat them and gain xp and level out of my attack free zone. I would rather get my stats to 10k (i buy gold units) and all my buildings to level 10 before moving on to level 2. Also i like seeing 0 loses ;) I plan on sitting on level 1 for a long time just buying gold units and upgrading. If anyone else is level 1 add me 205184814. Come watch history happen 😎✌

c00guy
08-01-2013, 08:47 AM
I am level 1- $56k iph- 4,500 stats. I don't go to war because I am stronger than most level 30 players. There is a good chance I will beat them and gain xp and level out of my attack free zone. I would rather get my stats to 10k (i buy gold units) and all my buildings to level 10 before moving on to level 2. Also i like seeing 0 loses ;) I plan on sitting on level 1 for a long time just buying gold units and upgrading. If anyone else is level 1 add me 205184814. Come watch history happen ��✌

Ghost, 4,500 stats is nothing. Believe me when I say you're not even stronger than the average level 10, forget about level 30 for that matter. And not going to battle is a really bad idea in my opinion. Read my guide in this thread - the best kind of syndicate for you would be Zero XP Battle Syndicates if you're an active player. That would get you much more stats than buying gold units. I know TBC's leader Alex, and although he pushes his mini-camper syndicate members to buy gold units, zero XP battle syndicates are doing much better for their free players. Just my 2 cents and something to consider :D

TBC Ghost
08-01-2013, 12:39 PM
Ghost, 4,500 stats is nothing. Believe me when I say you're not even stronger than the average level 10, forget about level 30 for that matter. And not going to battle is a really bad idea in my opinion. Read my guide in this thread - the best kind of syndicate for you would be Zero XP Battle Syndicates if you're an active player. That would get you much more stats than buying gold units. I know TBC's leader Alex, and although he pushes his mini-camper syndicate members to buy gold units, zero XP battle syndicates are doing much better for their free players. Just my 2 cents and something to consider :D

Your taking about the wrong tbc .. I am the leader (CC&MW) The Billionaire Club (TBC). The odds of someone having better stats than me are 50% level 30. There are stronger players but not how your making it seem. I could go to war but why when I can sit on level 1 and build my base and stats without being touched? If I win an attack I will level then I'm in play. Ill continue to upgrade and buy gold units until the time is ready to battle (when I decide to level I will battle). I can buy more gold units than a camper syndicate can win in battle. I also want all of my bonus maxed before hand. I'm just getting started we will talk again in the future. Good luck all campers keep it going slow...

c00guy
08-01-2013, 01:07 PM
I could go to war but why when I can sit on level 1 and build my base and stats without being touched?

You can do both, go to war AND continue to sit on level 1 if you just hit walls/HQs in battles

TBC Ghost
08-01-2013, 09:29 PM
You can do both, go to war AND continue to sit on level 1 if you just hit walls/HQs in battles

The point I'm trying to make is if I go to war and win an attack I will level out of 1. Wars will always be there (and get better) level 1 won't. I like your guide tho has real good info.

Gatorade
08-09-2013, 11:16 AM
As I'm new to this camping malarky can someone explain why you should marshall the number of mafia members to no more than 5x your level. I had made the mistake of just getting lots at once because it's a bit of a chore having to adjust the number any time you level.

I'm sure it's perfectly sound advice but just intruiged why it is so important.

PS - don't it just make you mad when some noob to the game (with stats of less than a quarter of your own) keeps attacking you repeatedly, failing miserably, but landing you with XP..........all because you don't bank.

candyson
08-09-2013, 03:32 PM
As I'm new to this camping malarky can someone explain why you should marshall the number of mafia members to no more than 5x your level. I had made the mistake of just getting lots at once because it's a bit of a chore having to adjust the number any time you level.

PS - don't it just make you mad when some noob to the game (with stats of less than a quarter of your own) keeps attacking you repeatedly, failing miserably, but landing you with XP..........all because you don't bank.
Only raise your mafia count when you want to battle the bosses as every stat counts, or want to buy movie theaters, lofts, or night clubs. Campers still have very weak equipment at the end of the line(I'm still using 2 stat items), as does almost every player at low levels, so it won't matter too much.
Edit: I will only drop my mafia count when I get bored of Crime City and just decide to heavy camp.

Gatorade
08-09-2013, 03:41 PM
Thank you Candyson for your reply. I'm afraid I'm still a little unclear why it is so crucial that you don't have too many mafia (i.e. more than 5x your level).

What difference does it make?

candyson
08-09-2013, 03:57 PM
Nothing negative, it's actually beneficial because you can buy nightclubs at a low level.

Gatorade
08-09-2013, 04:00 PM
Thanks for your patience with me - cheers!

candyson
08-09-2013, 04:02 PM
If you have any more questions just ask here, pm me, or add me(code's in the sig) and post on my wall.

Silverchair
08-11-2013, 02:38 AM
Is Camping still worth it regarding the new events?
I mean if you skip all this ltq und pvp events you'll loose a lot of items!
With camping you can never overtake the others because even boss events are coming much less than before...

patience
08-11-2013, 05:04 AM
worst thread posted.....by far.

c00guy
08-11-2013, 07:40 AM
worst thread posted.....by far.

Blanket statements like that don't mean anything. Please post your critique, or troll on another thread

c00guy
08-11-2013, 07:44 AM
Is Camping still worth it regarding the new events?
I mean if you skip all this ltq und pvp events you'll loose a lot of items!
With camping you can never overtake the others because even boss events are coming much less than before...

I think camping is definitely relevant. There are lots of events which yield high stats per XP - boss, LTB, crate and syndicate battles. Only LTQs and PvP aren't relevant right now for camping.

c00guy
08-11-2013, 07:51 AM

The only reason why you shouldn't raise mafia too quickly is because you don't want the mafia goals to kick in and get you too much XP early on in the game.

As regards to general mafia size:

Why Keep a Low Mafia?

1. You want to camp at say level 1 for super turtle and don't want to gain XP by noobs getting blind attacks on you. By reducing your mafia, your defense goes down and you may start losing a lot of these noob attacks and hence prevent XP gain
2. To bait rivals in syndicate battles (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?61848-Mafia-Bait!!)
3. To avoid robs/attacks because most players target maxed mafia players

Why Keep a High Mafia? Simple: you want full strength in battles, boss events and PvP

CCK-buttsy
08-11-2013, 08:03 AM
happy camper.jpg

patience
08-11-2013, 08:03 AM
Blanket statements like that don't mean anything. Please post your critique, or troll on another thread

how about....NO!

CCK-buttsy
08-11-2013, 08:05 AM
how about....NO!how about....YES!

c00guy
08-11-2013, 08:07 AM
how about....NO!
Well then, you're just a lazy troll who has nothing to contribute here. So we'll all just ignore you

Edit: Just realized you're wa7sh the 10th or whateva. Troll on and keep getting banned

megar1
08-11-2013, 08:33 AM
Very usefull thread man, good job!

I recently started a camper account and have some questions.

I accidently made it to lvl 2 but havent been attacked at all this far. Anyway how long do you reckon its good to stay in this kind of super turtle style of play? Im missing some potentially easy items from maybe collect 10s and such. But the main thing is that I can increas my IPH without any interupts right?

Regarding the amount of mafia I dont really see the issue.. If someone looks at rival list it will show that I have 10 mafia right? so whats the difference if I have 10 or 300(to be able to get nc etc)?

Gatorade
08-11-2013, 08:38 AM
Altho only a newbie to camping, I now know the answer to part 2 of your question...........you inadvertently complete goals as your mob grows. XP cost for hitting the 50, 75, 100 thresholds, etc. So only go for numbers if you are realistically placed to buy the movie theatre, then later loft and nightclub.

c00guy
08-11-2013, 08:40 AM
I accidently made it to lvl 2 but havent been attacked at all this far. Anyway how long do you reckon its good to stay in this kind of super turtle style of play? Im missing some potentially easy items from maybe collect 10s and such. But the main thing is that I can increas my IPH without any interupts right?
It really depends on your patience. Super turtle is boring but it is the most effective strategy in CC - just keep opening daily scratchers, work on your IPH (lofts, NCs) and participate in syndicate battles (wall hitting / PA DL).

Regarding the amount of mafia I dont really see the issue.. If someone looks at rival list it will show that I have 10 mafia right? so whats the difference if I have 10 or 300(to be able to get nc etc)?
Correct, it would show no difference in the rival list. But to get to 300, you'll past through loads of mafia goals and probably level twice during the process. That's when you get in the danger zone of noobs attacking you all the time. I'd recommend you get the 300 mafia, build your NC and then drop back to 1 mafia to avoid winning blind attacks

Gatorade
08-11-2013, 08:44 AM
c00guy - I never realised who your mini was before. My main account was briefly in a syndicate (Reservoir Dogs) with your mini and your still on my mafia list! See your mini is level 40 now!

megar1
08-11-2013, 08:52 AM
Alright thanks for the answers from both of you and I understand the mafia problem.
Is lvl 10 needed for the LTB? if thats the case the best thing would be to get to lvl 10 once youve obtained like two lvl 3 NC right? assuming anyone has the patience to do this..As I said, I recently started..I have no idea what I´ve gotten into

c00guy
08-11-2013, 08:56 AM
c00guy - I never realised who your mini was before. My main account was briefly in a syndicate (Reservoir Dogs) with your mini and your still on my mafia list! See your mini is level 40 now!
Yup, that's me! :)

c00guy
08-11-2013, 08:59 AM
Alright thanks for the answers from both of you and I understand the mafia problem.
Is lvl 10 needed for the LTB? if thats the case the best thing would be to get to lvl 10 once youve obtained like two lvl 3 NC right? assuming anyone has the patience to do this..As I said, I recently started..I have no idea what I´ve gotten into

LTB needs min level 20. Crate events need level 10. And yes, if you have 2 L3 NCs, the best thing would be to get to Level 20 as soon as possible. But getting 2 L3 NCs before you get to L20 is a lot of hard core camping and needs quite some patience. If you've just started and don't have the Executive Coupe cost reduction mod, it would take even longerthan usual!!

patience
08-11-2013, 09:33 AM
how about....YES!
how about....NO!

patience
08-11-2013, 09:35 AM
Well then, you're just a lazy troll who has nothing to contribute here. So we'll all just ignore you

Edit: Just realized you're wa7sh the 10th or whateva. Troll on and keep getting banned
I'm not wa7sh, He is too powerful. the darkest and the best player in CC. stop being a fool. He is the best.

another player
08-11-2013, 05:41 PM
Campers need to be patient. Also they need to beat the inflations Gree brings.

MW already has better scratchers, guess CC will follow. Boss event rewards are much better now. You have to grow with a syndicate to get reasonable bonuses and war rewards. (3 wars ago, I don't see many robbers. Now there are quit a few, typical robbers have many war rewards and low iph.) The worst is Gree's bugs. Remember that time pvp rewards were flipped, I guess quite some low level campers effort got screwed up. I bet something like this will happen again.

Gree is the natural enemy of campers.

Madsonovich
08-11-2013, 07:13 PM
Gree is the natural enemy of campers.

It makes some sense. Campers aren't spending. How many campers have a second, probably older, account that does spend? Not sure I would have stuck with a first time playing, camper strategy. That would be like showing up to the party and waiting outside for a year before getting out of the car...

warrends
08-12-2013, 10:18 AM
c00guy, this is exactly what I've been looking for. I've been playing MW for over a year (high level), and began KA about two months ago (LLP doing bosses only, and it's working out splendidly for me).

So I've been thinking about starting in CC but camping for months at level 1 or 2 or 3, partly because I have the patience to become a powerhouse from the ground up, but also because MW and KA take up so much time that if I start CC I NEED to make it non-time-consuming. Been going thru all of the "Best of the Best" threads and they are all great, but this is exactly what I've been needing. All three games are very similar, yet very different. Each game has a lot of its own nuances. And you've clearly explained many of CC's subtle details in your OP. Very much appreciated.

Muffhole
08-12-2013, 03:55 PM
Nicely put together

Hupernikomen
08-12-2013, 09:20 PM
I would also suggest that you keep an eye on those goals that give exp for beating x-amount of people in a row. I don't pvp often but will to get the easy unit or two on pvp event. I will get to within 1 of that goal and then find someone to lose to.

flyingk
08-18-2013, 01:44 AM
Real good guide thanks a lot.

Fatherllama
08-18-2013, 02:16 AM
Now there are quit a few, typical robbers have many war rewards and low iph.

This describes pretty much every EMF member I've seen in my bracket lately. Sub-100k IPH, 250k+ stats. The same applied for a lot of MWWM robbers I used to see, although everyone I've seen with that tag lately has been quite low on stats. Just annoying to see more than anything.

Good guide overall. Pretty much details the strat I think most of us use for crawling while maintaining competitive stats.

La Femme Nikita
08-18-2013, 07:00 AM
sorry just trying to get enough posts to be able to start a thread LOL

La Femme Nikita
08-18-2013, 07:01 AM
this method stinks

Gatorade
08-18-2013, 07:26 AM
this method stinks

Not as much as your posting style. Hate to think how awful your threads are going to be

Butter
08-18-2013, 07:28 AM
wish i would of seen this earlier lol

CCK-buttsy
08-20-2013, 08:16 AM
Bump to the top

Muj
08-28-2013, 08:33 AM
I'm at level 155, is it too late to camp now? I was pretty dumb before trying to level up as fast as I could.. I'm @ 103k/105k raw stats..

CCK-buttsy
08-28-2013, 08:39 AM
I'm at level 155, is it too late to camp now? I was pretty dumb before trying to level up as fast as I could.. I'm @ 103k/105k raw stats..nope, you can camp at any level.

VikesUK
08-28-2013, 08:41 AM
If you're serious about camping as a strategy, you'd be better to uninstall the app, delete the funzio data file and start again.

Alan Fader
08-30-2013, 04:14 PM
So can anyone post the sections where the best loot drops? I know about the Artist Region and also about the crushed cars. Looking for new areas to pick up good stuff at.

Grandpa
09-09-2013, 03:25 PM
Great thread! I adopted some of these ideas, although I was already at level 40+ when I did.

While I'm waiting for GREE to get through their "currently we are not intiating [sic] any transfers" phase, and on to when they "will have them available as soon as possible," I'm trying Super Turtle with my new character.

1. Crate Events: Min level for these events is level 10.

Missed that important piece of information, and wound up at level 3 trying to trigger a case drop. :(

How do you stay at level 1? Just getting through the intro put me at level 2 (although I did hold on to my gold by waiting for the Laundromat build to finish).

TBC Ghost
09-18-2013, 08:56 PM
I have a camper syndicate and trying to recruit members level 10 or lower. I prefer experienced, active, daily, (gold) players who are dedicated to winning and having monster stats. I have a solid plan in place to TAKE OVER CAMPING!! It may take a few moths to get everything and everyone perfectly in place to make my plan succeed at 100%. We will not gain any (0) xp while preparing. I am level 1 gold player $145k iph 2 clubs 6k stats. Add me Alex: 205184814 and we can talk more. Thanks!!

uncelnino
09-25-2013, 11:16 PM
Thanks for this guide.

AJ®Crime
09-27-2013, 06:37 PM
I am level 1- $56k iph- 4,500 stats. I don't go to war because I am stronger than most level 30 players. There is a good chance I will beat them and gain xp and level out of my attack free zone. I would rather get my stats to 10k (i buy gold units) and all my buildings to level 10 before moving on to level 2. Also i like seeing 0 loses ;) I plan on sitting on level 1 for a long time just buying gold units and upgrading. If anyone else is level 1 add me 205184814. Come watch history happen ✌

Whahaha :D ow sorry Ghost, you really make me laugh.
Stronger then the most level 30 players.... looking forward to see you(r) (expression) start join the battle ground when you think your ready for it.

Peace, till the WAR start *.^

bald zeemer
09-27-2013, 06:41 PM
Haha, yea. My L11, 2-week old camper is about 40k. I think 4500 might not get him too far. ;)

out of names
09-27-2013, 07:47 PM
New tip for camping: It's not useful anymore, its impossible to gain stats if youre camping now

Gingeasian
09-27-2013, 07:51 PM
New tip for camping: It's not useful anymore, its impossible to gain stats if youre camping now
Incorrect
extras

CCKallDAY
09-28-2013, 04:06 AM
Incorrect
extras
Agreed
extras

Joe bananas
09-28-2013, 04:42 AM
Lol
extras

TBC Ghost
10-30-2013, 02:13 PM
I think we have some jealous people here lmao... Level 1 10k defense and 2 level 2 night clubs.. I'm sure none of you even have a night club lol... *****Strongest level 1 player right here .. $300k iph... 10x my level for stats*****so until you can say your the strongest for your level keep your mouths closed about how to play ;) whoever posted you can't gain stats camping your 100% wrong lol there are gold units that I buy every week... Crates... Scratchers... If over level 20 LE building units... You can go to war and just hit walls... I would like to keep going but I don't want to entertain you noobs. I will be the strongest camper in CC always. But for now I will continue to sit on level 1 until I max all my buildings and max my units to level 10... Watch and learn 205184814 ....

TBC Ghost
10-30-2013, 02:19 PM
Haha, yea. My L11, 2-week old camper is about 40k. I think 4500 might not get him too far. ;)

Must be nice to have daddy's credit card/top syndicate to join ;) keep up the good work as you will be level 100 by the time I hit level 2 ;) but your lucky bc I'm sure I will be triple 40k by level 10 just by doing easy math lol

CCKallDAY
10-30-2013, 02:35 PM
I think we have some jealous people here lmao... Level 1 10k defense and 2 level 2 night clubs.. I'm sure none of you even have a night club lol... *****Strongest level 1 player right here .. $300k iph... 10x my level for stats*****so until you can say your the strongest for your level keep your mouths closed about how to play ;) whoever posted you can't gain stats camping your 100% wrong lol there are gold units that I buy every week... Crates... Scratchers... If over level 20 LE building units... You can go to war and just hit walls... I would like to keep going but I don't want to entertain you noobs. I will be the strongest camper in CC always. But for now I will continue to sit on level 1 until I max all my buildings and max my units to level 10... Watch and learn 205184814 ....Everyone has nightclubs.

TBC Ghost
10-30-2013, 03:40 PM
Everyone has nightclubs.

Again no ... Your considering the less than 10% of the game that knows how to play to be a strong player...You may see more people w nightclubs up in the level 100+ range where most of the 10% are, as they should be. I've been in this game since it began and seen every level and where people are on each level. If anything you just see people with high stats but ****ty iphs (only reason they have high stats bc they are being carried by a top syn)... I'm talking llp being carried by the way. So again stop trying to be cool and proving me wrong like you would like too! Before you say everyone do your research! Anyone level 10 and lower w a night club post your id I would love to see how many people have even 1 let alone 2!

TBC Ghost
10-30-2013, 07:43 PM
💥CC Strongest Level 1 Player : TBC Ghost (changed from Alex) : 205184814 : TBC : The Billionaire Club : $300k iph : 8k/10k A/D : Add me and watch me prove camping is still alive and well ;) Thanks!!

Big-R
10-31-2013, 05:09 AM
Level 1? The tutorial puts you to level 3 so your either lying or a reset.
Resets don't count as real people.

Max Power
10-31-2013, 06:59 AM
Again no ... Your considering the less than 10% of the game that knows how to play to be a strong player...You may see more people w nightclubs up in the level 100+ range where most of the 10% are, as they should be. I've been in this game since it began and seen every level and where people are on each level. If anything you just see people with high stats but ****ty iphs (only reason they have high stats bc they are being carried by a top syn)... I'm talking llp being carried by the way. So again stop trying to be cool and proving me wrong like you would like too! Before you say everyone do your research! Anyone level 10 and lower w a night club post your id I would love to see how many people have even 1 let alone 2!

I had 2 nightclubs at about level 15 without being in a syndicate. My camper account is two years old.

TBC Ghost
11-02-2013, 12:58 AM

Dude add me 205184814

TBC Ghost
11-02-2013, 01:00 AM
I had 2 nightclubs at about level 15 without being in a syndicate. My camper account is two years old.

Nice... What's your id so I can check out your base?

TMI
11-02-2013, 05:28 AM

TBC Ghost is legit. i added him. real level 1 with 2 nightclubs!!

Big-R
11-02-2013, 05:31 AM
As I said, he may be level one, but then he is a reset. And they don't really count as they have a massive advantage over normal players. Also just adding allies ups your xp and will push you over level 1.

TMI
11-02-2013, 05:35 AM
As I said, he may be level one, but then he is a reset. And they don't really count as they have a massive advantage over normal players. Also just adding allies ups your xp and will push you over level 1.

oh ok. reset and stuff are too in depth for me. i'm just saying he's a level 1 with 2 nightclubs.
:)

ploop
11-02-2013, 05:36 AM
the reset made me go to level 2,how are you still at level 1

Big-R
11-02-2013, 05:45 AM
Sounds quite dodgy to me. He somehow added 300 allies, got xp for completing them goals, yet is still level 1? Yeah sounds highly like your cheating.

TBC Ghost
11-02-2013, 10:13 AM
Sounds quite dodgy to me. He somehow added 300 allies, got xp for completing them goals, yet is still level 1? Yeah sounds highly like your cheating.

Listen to my man who said I am leget! I'm not going to get into how I am level 1 but it's not cheating and GREE is 100% aware of it. You have no clue what your talking about. You must be a noob to not understand how the game works . Make a new account and try and do the math about your ally theory ... Thanks for all my believers and add me to watch it keep going 205184814 thanks

TBC Ghost
11-02-2013, 10:54 AM
Honestly I have no clue what you guys mean by reset lol I do know I am a live player in the game. I can buy or do anything anyone under level 10 can do but I choose not too like any other llp camper. My stats are majority all gold units bought from GREE/ITunes except the scratchers I get each day. That's it, end of story, not cheating, just sit back and watch :) I've noticed a lot of strong players coming and checking me out. I will be looking for a top 50 faction or better when I finish my plan here. I am a gold player willing to take down walls. I am an hourly player also. If any teams are interested pls PM me. Llp are key these days! Thanks 205184814 TBC Ghost

x REQUIEM x
11-02-2013, 11:25 AM
I think we have some jealous people here lmao... Level 1 10k defense and 2 level 2 night clubs.. I'm sure none of you even have a night club lol... *****Strongest level 1 player right here .. $300k iph... 10x my level for stats*****so until you can say your the strongest for your level keep your mouths closed about how to play ;) whoever posted you can't gain stats camping your 100% wrong lol there are gold units that I buy every week... Crates... Scratchers... If over level 20 LE building units... You can go to war and just hit walls... I would like to keep going but I don't want to entertain you noobs. I will be the strongest camper in CC always. But for now I will continue to sit on level 1 until I max all my buildings and max my units to level 10... Watch and learn 205184814 ....

Lmfao!!! Dude you're not even a remotely strong camper! I'm a level 42 with 1.2mill attack and defense, don't go off and brag as if you're actually strong because.....well.....you aren't sorry.

real badman
11-02-2013, 01:48 PM
Lmfao!!! Dude you're not even a remotely strong camper! I'm a level 42 with 1.2mill attack and defense, don't go off and brag as if you're actually strong because.....well.....you aren't sorry.

Shut up. Level 27 with 1.4 million. My mini is stronger than my main. :p

x REQUIEM x
11-02-2013, 02:08 PM

Pictures or it didn't happen

Big-R
11-02-2013, 03:00 PM
Yeah I'm a noob. Being playing since 2 months after cc release date.
Adding allies levels you. It's how the game works. The tutorial puts you at level 3.
If you had over 300 allies, and are level 1, you are not completely Legit. That is quite easy to see.
Feel free to start discussing game mechanics whenever you wish, you sound like lupo.

TBC Ghost
11-02-2013, 04:09 PM

Lmfao... Another noob... You can only have so many usable units not doing events and being level 1 genius. I never mentioned I am the strongest level 42 player did I? NOPE! Obv your not a camper so keep moving along to a non camper thread so everyone 40 levels higher than you can post and laugh at your stats....lmfao.. Until then like I told everyone else add me and watch how it's done 😜✌️

TBC Ghost
11-02-2013, 04:15 PM

Lol here is a guy stronger than you already!! I've seen a few around level 20 in the mil range which is very good. Looks like level 42 and 1 mil is weak these day lmfao!

TBC Ghost
11-02-2013, 04:35 PM
Yeah I'm a noob. Being playing since 2 months after cc release date.
Adding allies levels you. It's how the game works. The tutorial puts you at level 3.
If you had over 300 allies, and are level 1, you are not completely Legit. That is quite easy to see.
Feel free to start discussing game mechanics whenever you wish, you sound like lupo.

Ok captain... I've been playing since 2 weeks after CC released (diff account). YOU ARE WRONG, just mad you can't figure it out and your being proved wrong in front of all these people. Add me 205184814...I am an active live player that buys gold !!!! I don't see how you THINK your right if you see i really am level 1 over 300 allies and didn't level lol I don't need to explain any more to you 😁 GREE IS 100% aware of it. Looks like you can use some lessons . Anytime just PM me ...(if I wasn't legit I wouldn't be on this forum lol)

Big-R
11-02-2013, 05:06 PM
That's no logic. We have a load of people on the forum not legit. You being one. And of course you have, I say two months, you conveniently say two weeks, your just full of hot air boy. What does adding you show? I can see your level 1? if I do doesn't prove your legit in anyway.
I'm not mad, I'm more than happy with my stats and iph. I never lose attacks or get rob so I'm very strong for my level.
Keep up the cheating kiddo.

panty sniffer
11-02-2013, 05:08 PM
The tutorial alone brings you to level 2 and only requires 10xp. (EDIT: build a couple buildings, get hit and win a few times.. sneeze wrong, and you're lvl 3)

http://crimecitysyndicate.blogspot.com/p/crime-city-level-xp-requirements.html

There are also about 2 or 3 mafia size goals on the way to 300 that award xp if I'm not mistaken.

I'll bite, I added u. Lemme see.

Big-R
11-02-2013, 05:10 PM
There's more than just 2 or 3 mate.
But you see, because he is on here, he must be legit.

CCKallDAY
11-02-2013, 06:17 PM
HappyCamper.Jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Sq-sladZXeA/TCgApuE0IEI/AAAAAAAABAs/Fln3QA12Qpc/s1600/blog+happy+camper.jpg

TBC Ghost
11-02-2013, 07:20 PM
That's no logic. We have a load of people on the forum not legit. You being one. And of course you have, I say two months, you conveniently say two weeks, your just full of hot air boy. What does adding you show? I can see your level 1? if I do doesn't prove your legit in anyway.
I'm not mad, I'm more than happy with my stats and iph. I never lose attacks or get rob so I'm very strong for my level.
Keep up the cheating kiddo.

Naught naughty ... Pretty sure your not alloud to say that last sentence. Pretty sure it's a rule on this forum. It's funny how jealous you are!!!! I can feel it just bc you can't figure it out!! Ahahaha ... LIKE I SAID GREE is 100% AWARE OF IT (actually they did an update for it if you ever pay attention to what the updates are for) 😜 NEXT TIME YOU HAVE SOMETHING DISRESPECTFUL/FALSE TO SAY PM IT TO ME BC YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL. Done w you ----

Big-R
11-02-2013, 07:36 PM
Why would I be jealous? I'm not a camper. I have no intention of having a game I don't play.
I'll say it wide and open. You are not completely legit.
You can think your clever for glitching and cheating but your not.

Big-R
11-02-2013, 07:46 PM
If you have something to say, say it out loud rather than trying to get abusive in 1:1.
Make history? You'll make nothing. I don't care about how you glitch and cheat your way to stay at level 1. I'm not interested in hiding away down there.

real badman
11-02-2013, 07:48 PM
Pictures or it didn't happen

I don't know how to post pics on forum. My bad. Post your kakao/group me id and I'll provide you PICTURES. :P
What if I provide the mentioned picture? Han? Does it makes a difference? :p noob. Hahahaa. I'm still laughing. Level 42? Just a million? :D lol.

Dipstik
11-02-2013, 08:04 PM
He probably got a reset... Probably after glitching up his first account.

Big-R
11-02-2013, 08:09 PM
Probably. But even if he did, allying up over 300 allies again would still give him xp.

Be careful saying anything though, he will send you abusive pm's. Isn't brave enough to say things out loud.

TBC Ghost
11-02-2013, 08:19 PM
If you have something to say, say it out loud rather than trying to get abusive in 1:1.
Make history? You'll make nothing. I don't care about how you glitch and cheat your way to stay at level 1. I'm not interested in hiding away down there.

Then go away if you don't care! Your the one who put your noise in this i didn't find you. Your just lookin for attention or to try and make your theory correct which it will never be lol I will say tho u r your missing something....

TBC Ghost
11-02-2013, 08:27 PM
Probably. But even if he did, allying up over 300 allies again would still give him xp.

Be careful saying anything though, he will send you abusive pm's. Isn't brave enough to say things out loud.

Ahahahahhahahahahhhaha sorry i follow rules that u broke 10x in 3 posts! NOOB! Your the problem in these threads! STOP BEING JEALOUS MY MAN! And stop posting no1 cares about you here .. You don't even play the game lol and your not a camper lol and your just irrelevant lol

Big-R
11-02-2013, 08:27 PM
Thought you was done with me?
I'm not interested in becoming a cheat no. Doesn't mean I won't call it when it's there.
Looking for attention? No. Making everyone aware of what you are? Yes.
What is there to be jealous of exactly? That you don't actually play the game? That you cheat? Which is it?

TBC Ghost
11-02-2013, 08:28 PM
I don't know how to post pics on forum. My bad. Post your kakao/group me id and I'll provide you PICTURES. :P
What if I provide the mentioned picture? Han? Does it makes a difference? :p noob. Hahahaa. I'm still laughing. Level 42? Just a million? :D lol.

I saw your stats ... 100% real and legit like me lol ... I also have seen a few other level 20s in the mil range. Good job my man!!

Max Power
11-02-2013, 08:31 PM
Nice... What's your id so I can check out your base?Sent a request. Handle is Sheik Yerbouti.

TBC Ghost
11-02-2013, 08:52 PM
💥TBC Ghost : CC Strongest Level 1 player : 205184814 : Add me and watch me make camping history!!

TBC Ghost
11-03-2013, 06:46 PM

Just to make everyone aware Mr Big Red is 100% wrong. I started my own thread.. CC strongest level 1 camper!! Check out what people that know what they are talking about are saying lol I love proving "senior members" wrong!! Follow me TBC Ghost level 1 205184814 thanks

Im Jahova
11-03-2013, 07:15 PM
Just to make everyone aware Mr Big Red is 100% wrong. I started my own thread.. CC strongest level 1 camper!! Check out what people that know what they are talking about are saying lol I love proving "senior members" wrong!! Follow me TBC Ghost level 1 205184814 thanks

You should read the posting guidelines.

TBC Ghost
11-11-2013, 04:10 AM
[QUOTE=Im Jahova;1059412]You should read the posting guidelines.[/

Dude go away lol r you following me? Your on every thread I posted too saying the same thing. If anything you should reread the guidelines. I'm not a noob, the guidelines are 1 paragraph, very blunt. I had 4,500 views on my thread that says the same thing and no1 had an issue!! Pretty sure there are 100000000 of threads that are way worse than anything I say (not even sure where you are seeing an issue) I just stick up for campers and when someone is wrong I will let them kno. Don't hate on me bc your stats are only 2x your level ;) lol . Spend more time in the game than on this forum being a thread cop ;) ✌️ Check my hood out everyone 205184814!! Strongest Level 1 Camper!

real badman
11-11-2013, 05:06 AM

Dude go away lol r you following me? Your on every thread I posted too saying the same thing. If anything you should reread the guidelines. I'm not a noob, the guidelines are 1 paragraph, very blunt. I had 4,500 views on my thread that says the same thing and no1 had an issue!! Pretty sure there are 100000000 of threads that are way worse than anything I say (not even sure where you are seeing an issue) I just stick up for campers and when someone is wrong I will let them kno. Don't hate on me bc your stats are only 2x your level ;) lol . Spend more time in the game than on this forum being a thread cop ;) ✌️ Check my hood out everyone 205184814!! Strongest Level 1 Camper!

I bet you used Internet Explorer for posting this. :D :p

TBC Ghost
11-11-2013, 07:56 PM
[QUOTE=TBC Ghost;1069898]

I bet you used Internet Explorer for posting this. :D :p

Nope I am an iOS guy! Lol

Im Jahova
11-11-2013, 08:29 PM

It's too bad your stats are not as high as mine.
And you would know the issue if you read the guidelines, just saying.
I'm on every thread that has un intellectuals like yourself.
You also broke posting guidelines in that post as well.
Also you need to go back to English class and learn to spell

SASQUATCHCABBIE
11-12-2013, 08:41 PM
can't do it myself. as in life i am in gaming, rittled with ADHD, prevents waiting for results. GAME ON!

Please
11-13-2013, 03:23 AM
[QUOTE=TBC Ghost;1069898]

It's too bad your stats are not as high as mine.
And you would know the issue if you read the guidelines, just saying.
I'm on every thread that has un intellectuals like yourself.
You also broke posting guidelines in that post as well.
Also you need to go back to English class and learn to spell

CJ or Mods ^ sounds like breaking GREEs guidelines. Go back to English? Are you making fun of someone? Un intellectuals which isn't even a word? Please get Mods in here to do the same to this guy. We don't need this on our forums. Thanks GREE