PDA

View Full Version : Blue Orbs

Vile Lynn
07-30-2013, 05:47 AM
How many Blue Orbs has your guild saved?

We've got over a thousand... I cannot wait to find out why we're saving them!:confused::D

Berneburg
07-30-2013, 06:23 AM
My guess is you need to use X amount to summon the raid boss. Those with more orbs will be able to summon more times and potentially gain better rewards.

We only have 376, don't really get drops from regular map mobs so we stopped trying.

Vile Lynn
07-30-2013, 07:02 AM
My guess is you need to use X amount to summon the raid boss. Those with more orbs will be able to summon more times and potentially gain better rewards.

interesting, you might be right!

I've noticed if I don't donate the orbs immediately, they disappear!
I wonder if that's a bug/glitch that needs attention...?

DrQ
07-30-2013, 07:12 AM
interesting, you might be right!

I've noticed if I don't donate the orbs immediately, they disappear!
I wonder if that's a bug/glitch that needs attention...?

I have held on to my orbs... I still have all 20 of them.

Bluedood
07-30-2013, 07:15 AM
We have a few hundred. Also have had orbs drop during questing and be gone when I go to donate.

My question is when will the next color start to drop?

Vile Lynn
07-30-2013, 07:28 AM
I have held on to my orbs... I still have all 20 of them.

where do the orbs usually drop for you?
in PvE (maps) or PvP (attacks/raids)?

I think all of my orb drops have come from killing map monsters during the LTQs...
I've gotten about 20 blue orbs & was able to donate maybe half; zero saved.

jchow69
07-30-2013, 07:36 AM
I can't wait for this raid boss event. Probably like a regular boss event where the guild leader summons an orb and tells members. They go into the boss screen and click to fight. You can choose to attack with free, gold, or gems. You also get guild points depending on how much damage you did to the boss so that the leader can make sure everyone is participating. Once your health runs out, you wait for it to regen or buy a med pak for 25 gold for a full refill. Once the raid boss is defeated, you get a splash screen saying that the boss is defeated and which rewards you get. You can get commons, uncommons, or rares for defeating a boss. You also get rewards for defeating intervals of 5 and also get a reward for collecting all 9 different loot. Each boss will last for 2 hours and each stage, the boss get s harder. The damage done is based on the attack that the player has and which attack option he/she chooses. Good luck.

Bluedood
07-30-2013, 08:01 AM
I can't wait for this raid boss event. Probably like a regular boss event where the guild leader summons an orb and tells members. They go into the boss screen and click to fight. You can choose to attack with free, gold, or gems. You also get guild points depending on how much damage you did to the boss so that the leader can make sure everyone is participating. Once your health runs out, you wait for it to regen or buy a med pak for 25 gold for a full refill. Once the raid boss is defeated, you get a splash screen saying that the boss is defeated and which rewards you get. You can get commons, uncommons, or rares for defeating a boss. You also get rewards for defeating intervals of 5 and also get a reward for collecting all 9 different loot. Each boss will last for 2 hours and each stage, the boss get s harder. The damage done is based on the attack that the player has and which attack option he/she chooses. Good luck.

If that is how it will go, sounds like a blast. I am very excited to see how the event plays out.

Shadows
07-30-2013, 08:40 AM
My question is when will the next color start to drop?

Prolly after the Shaigoth raid boss event.. then the blue orbs will be rendered useless...

Yeah, that makes sense because directly following that event is another Gulld LTQ where another color orb could drop..

just guesses, but that's all we have to work with since we've no direction from Gree..

Dexter Morgan
07-30-2013, 09:00 AM
Can't wait to see this event play out. Will be interesting to see the dynamic the orbs bring into play

And hi VL. Don't see you on kakao anymore. It's boring there without you :)

jchow69
07-30-2013, 09:23 AM
If that is how it will go, sounds like a blast. I am very excited to see how the event plays out.

Hope that the prizes are good, too.

Vile Lynn
07-30-2013, 09:36 AM
Can't wait to see this event play out. Will be interesting to see the dynamic the orbs bring into play

And hi VL. Don't see you on kakao anymore. It's boring there without you :)

aww Dexter <3 I'm always there for you!

I can't wait either... give me something to tap!
no LTQ, yet? ok, then I'm going raiding!

Chaos of WOL
08-24-2013, 05:21 AM
It doesn't matter how many orbs you 'had' they are all gone now, with a 'COMING SOON' message. I have been searching for answer but nothing is coming up....will we get our orbs back?, will we get the correct amount of orbs back? What's happening?

Bluedood
08-24-2013, 06:48 AM
I answered in the other thread as well, yes you get them back. The coming soon message pops up a few times a day.

zach123
08-24-2013, 09:22 PM
As of now coming soon message is permanent as logged in about 10 times today and same message every time