PDA

View Full Version : Maybe a workaround for 'full' Syndicates who cannot re-admit glitched members?

Gatorade
07-30-2013, 04:21 AM
Seems a few Synds are having problems re-accepting members who got 'booted' by Gree's foul-up because their rosters still look full. Spaces seem to be 'locked' by the ghosts of the glitched members:

My KA guild had that happen to a member. I think it was solved by the founder booting his presence from the guild and then he rejoined. You could try that

In other words, maybe try to eject the ghosts for real them readmitting your lost souls?????

As an aside, I was booted and my Syndicate was still 60/60 but an Officer had no problem readmitting me to put us 61/60.

TZora
07-30-2013, 04:34 AM
I'm sure Gree is working on a solution to this problem :)

vtwin
07-30-2013, 05:57 AM
Or maybe we have unlimited players for battle. we can face teams with 150 members

Gatorade
07-30-2013, 06:06 AM
Or maybe we have unlimited players for battle. we can face teams with 150 members

Only if the Gottis help you out on that one!

piratehtd
07-30-2013, 06:10 AM

Good then come over to Red with your new friends n leave TCM behind so I don't get 10m robbed anymore ;)

kimberleyj
07-30-2013, 06:14 AM
who becomes the defense leader if your leader can't assign one due to not being in the team on his side?.

Gatorade
07-30-2013, 06:17 AM
who becomes the defense leader if your leader can't assign one due to not being in the team on his side?.

I wonder if any of the smaller syndicates has had the leader + all officers 'booted' ?!?! Then there's nobody left to readmit them!!!!

kimberleyj
07-30-2013, 06:35 AM
i tried inviting the leader back to the group but it doesn't work. and it says he is the leader on my screen. plus he says his buildings are all gone but when i look in his hood the buildings are there.

Gatorade
07-30-2013, 07:47 AM
Have people with 'full' rosters tried just ignoring that and adding people anyway?

Myself and 3 others just reapplied, were accepted and our membership is now sitting at 64/60

copernicus
07-30-2013, 07:58 AM
What's going on? Same thing happened at our synd.

CCB-STIG
07-30-2013, 08:01 AM
I wonder if any of the smaller syndicates has had the leader + all officers 'booted' ?!?! Then there's nobody left to readmit them!!!!

Would it kick the leader? If it did I'm sure it would assign some one it automatically... Maybe

sister morphine
07-30-2013, 08:06 AM
Would it kick the leader? If it did I'm sure it would assign some one it automatically... Maybe
It seems to work that the affected player when he/she taps on the syndicate button is seeing the screen saying they aren't a syndicate member, but those inside are still seeing them on the list of members.

So if the leader has been bounced, but is still showing as a member there's not a lot the others can do to temporarily replace him.