PDA

View Full Version : How do you spend skill points?

Tito89
07-30-2013, 02:50 AM
Quite simply as stated above.

Also how much on each?

i spend one on attack when i do stamina and one on defence when i use two on energy. this is every time i level up, not from map mastery (for that i just mash the screen and see what goes up)

I am a cow
07-30-2013, 02:55 AM
regeret the 87 points I put in attack useless should have got energy to 2000 and stamina to 50

Dutchie
07-30-2013, 03:00 AM
regeret the 87 points I put in attack useless should have got energy to 2000 and stamina to 50Attack skill points are not that useless according to people in the know.

Armand2REP
07-30-2013, 03:01 AM
I do the usual stamina and energy, but I try to put some into defence since it seems to be the deciding factor in a close battle. I don't bother attacking people with similar stats so attack points wouldn't help.

I am a cow
07-30-2013, 03:05 AM
Attack skill points are not that useless according to people in the know.

Really cos I attack people with 30k less defense than my attack and I still lose

Dutchie
07-30-2013, 03:12 AM
Really cos I attack people with 30k less defense than my attack and I still lose

These people might have dumped all their skill points in defense. Could also be caused by what Dravak stated -

But lately those 1-2 fights are compared server side . Before it is client to client battle !
Causing those wierd loses that isn't suppose or suppose to happen .

Thunder Child
07-30-2013, 03:13 AM
Regret NOT spending enough on attack.....

Tito89
07-30-2013, 03:13 AM
These people might have dumped all their skill points in defense. Could also be caused by what Dravak stated -

its really random, i hit this guy 5 mins ago and lost one won one lost one won one etc

I am a cow
07-30-2013, 03:23 AM
empty your inbox tito

Tito89
07-30-2013, 03:25 AM
empty your inbox tito

on it ;)

10characters

Snipe
07-30-2013, 04:12 AM
I've been putting all my skill into energy. I'm trying to get it high enough so recharging overnight and not topped out before I wake up. This way for LT events I can go much further, also more benefit from level up refills.

Snipe.

Tito89
07-30-2013, 05:19 AM
bumpity bump

Gambit12
07-30-2013, 05:22 AM
Quite simply as stated above.

Also how much on each?

i spend one on attack when i do stamina and one on defence when i use two on energy. this is every time i level up, not from map mastery (for that i just mash the screen and see what goes up)

Here's my inaccurate skill points...

215 - Attack
150 - Defense
3000 - Energy
50 - Stamina

Tctiger
07-30-2013, 05:35 AM
I am heavy on def as you can't select who attacks you but stamina and energy look the way to go now .
did they fix the skill point hack now ?

candyson
07-30-2013, 06:44 AM
Stamina, I have 44 and I'm level 75
I never regret having so much for my level.

D1E Luke
07-30-2013, 06:54 AM
I use mine for energy and stamina because I think the attack and defense is worthless considering it never helped me.

Thief
07-30-2013, 07:29 AM
I'm not sure how this is a poll...

Anyways:

52 Stamina (Current)
2500 Energy (working towards)
36 Defense (Current Regret)
Dump Everything esle in Attack.

*Still waiting to see if i should get more Energy before attack but i obviously have plenty of time for that.

I understand the argument that you can't choose who attacks you but its not going to matter how many skill points i have when i hit the whale zone and there is going to be majority of top 500 players that are going to beat me regardless of the defense points i have. (but who really cares?) On the opposite side of that i need to make sure i have good targets during WD events and can collect battle points during FvF and everyones defense is already higher than their offense.

Web323
07-30-2013, 07:39 AM
120 Attack
130 Defense
3500 Stan
28 Energy

jchow69
07-30-2013, 07:41 AM
I'd do more energy just because what if there was an LTQ that gave great bonuses and good stats? Also, stamina is important in the fvf tourney as well as getting the pvp prizes.

Philly982
07-30-2013, 09:34 AM
I prioritize defense, then attack, then energy, and do not put much into stamina at all. I may end up regretting this, especially after reading through this. However, my android game crashes so frequently and takes so long to restart, especially when attacking/raiding rivals, that by the time I can log on again I have already regenerated most of what ever stamina I was able to previously expend.

I am not sure if there is a golden rule to skill points. I think it really should be tailored to the individual's playing style. If you are a camper and not going to hit the whale zone any time in the near future, then go for defense. If you like playing the LTQs, then go with energy. If you like attacking/raiding then investing in stamina and attack seems wise.....etc. Just my opinion.

PoundDawg
07-30-2013, 11:11 AM
Now at level 200+
attack 100? maybe a mistake
defense 20 I lose sometimes but who cares
Energy 4100 I like to sleep sometimes without max out
Stamina 70 trying to get 100 just so i can get at least 6 hours sleep

Have not seen skill points work since LTQ started coming out. a few units seem to counter the affects

Ferr
07-30-2013, 05:47 PM
This has been answered a few times. For those who dont know these are the suggestions

The refill on stamina is 50 so i would say dont do more than that
The refill on energy is 1000, i would increase that to 2000 max
Def or attack is indeed a choice of play. My suggestion is to put all remaining points in one of them as there is no cap although there is one player who says it is capped. Gree says it is not. For most players it is better to put the all in defense. For those players who fear no one can put them all attack.
Yours,

Fl@sh
07-30-2013, 05:56 PM
This has been answered a few times. For those who dont know these are the suggestions

The refill on stamina is 50 so i would say dont do more than that
The refill on energy is 1000, i would increase that to 2000 max
Def or attack is indeed a choice of play. My suggestion is to put all remaining points in one of them as there is no cap although there is one player who says it is capped. Gree says it is not. For most players it is better to put the all in defense. For those players who fear no one can put them all attack.
Yours,Why put any into defense or attack? Here's an example:

Player 1 has over 500 points into defense.

Player 2 has 1 million less attack than player 1's defense and only 200 points in attack.

Seems pretty stacked in player 1's favor, right?

But.....

Player 2 is able to easily take down player 1's boost buildings and raid any building on player 1's base, given a few loses,(who counts those anyway?) 10 hits to take down a building, or 3, it doesn't really matter. A player with enough motive will not mind the loses or extra hits it takes.

Zulfiqaar
07-30-2013, 06:19 PM
Im on android and i do blind attacks and raids (droid stats are never accurate)
Should i put max into attack or defence?

Ferr
07-30-2013, 06:32 PM
Why put any into defense or attack? Here's an example:

Player 1 has over 500 points into defense.

Player 2 has 1 million less attack than player 1's defense and only 200 points in attack.

Seems pretty stacked in player 1's favor, right?

But.....

Player 2 is able to easily take down player 1's boost buildings and raid any building on player 1's base, given a few loses,(who counts those anyway?) 10 hits to take down a building, or 3, it doesn't really matter. A player with enough motive will not mind the loses or extra hits it takes.
To the highest of players defense does not mind at all, i agree. Attack still can get you some benefit encountering players with 2 million more stats than you have as you would be able to kill his boosts. We will see huge differences in stats of players when we go over 10 million stats soon. By then i do expect the game to die though...

Blade of 3
07-30-2013, 06:33 PM
I put most of my skill points into attack because the android system is so messed up that the only way to make it somewhat somewhat consistent is to dump dump them into attack. The 2000 energy and 50 stamina seems like a good benchmark to stay close to on my opinion.

Oceanz
07-30-2013, 06:39 PM
Early on, on this account, I focused a lot on Stamina. VERY early on, I'd even spend 2 on a stamina point and save the remaining point so the next time I leveled up, I could buy 2 stamina points.

Once I got to 50 stamina, I pretty much focused on Energy, though I still try to put some in attack and defense just for balance.

At level 128 I have 50 stamina, 1880 energy, 70 attack and 50 defense. I'm pretty happy with it in hindsight. I can regularly get through 8 or 9 levels of the 'Defeat 10 enemies...Defeat 25 enemies...etc' events, without any gold. And I have enough energy to usually do pretty well in LTQs without gold.

My previous account has about 4000 energy but only about 25 stamina and its around level 170. I reached Colonel rank on my level128 account about the same time as I did on my lvl170 account.