PDA

View Full Version : Men Who Want Mods

the_brein
07-30-2013, 02:43 AM
I want the +1 building upgrade modifier. You've been kicking us around all year long with your bugs and screw ups. We've kept cc alive. Give the players what they want. Make it right. Ain't no silly 200 gold gonna fix things. No dumb sorry sort of affairs-like event gonna make this right. This is about as big a screw as is possible for you.

Now give us a prize commensurate with you goof.

Guisseppe17
07-30-2013, 02:57 AM
Oh, this is so being bumped to the top....

Guisseppe17
07-30-2013, 02:57 AM
...for the rest of the week.

Gingeasian
07-30-2013, 03:01 AM
just remember the longer this last the better the comp...hopefully

Guisseppe17
07-30-2013, 03:06 AM
just remember the longer this last the better the comp...hopefully
Well sometime tomorrow afternoon someone from GREE is going to login on here and see all these frantic messages and post the usual "it's being looked at" message, then spend the rest of the day calling everyone he knows to try and fix it. So we're probably looking at late tomorrow night or the next morning (if GREE considers this a priority).

TZora
07-30-2013, 04:37 AM
agree with OP

BigMoney
07-30-2013, 04:50 AM
Ahhhh. I see what you did there with the title. I wonder why no MWWM members ever come to the rescue when their tag is used as a punch line.

But yeah, this is a colossal screw up. 200 gold won't be enough to silence the critics this time. We want blood. Or a shiny building modifier!!!

You guys realize that giving a modifier to everyone is the same as giving it to no one, right?

the_brein
07-30-2013, 04:51 AM
Yup. But I wants!!! It would really help the 99% ers trying to max out syndicate bonuses. Seein as to iph ain't really good for anything else.

TZora
07-30-2013, 04:55 AM
You guys realize that giving a modifier to everyone is the same as giving it to no one, right?
gree will never ever give out their trump card for free. this upgrade is going to make gree loads of money :)

CCB-STIG
07-30-2013, 05:23 AM
Damn right mate!

Dipstik
07-30-2013, 05:29 AM
http://ihumanable.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/stupid-burn.jpg

187omni
07-30-2013, 05:33 AM
Hahah dipstick

assisi805
07-30-2013, 06:23 AM
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Benson
07-30-2013, 06:27 AM
I truly don't understand why everyone wants it so desperately. If you're just starting the game sure, but if you're at the stage where you have to save for a few days to upgrade, you can generally only afford to upgrade 1 building at a time, making the mod useless. This mod will maybe save you a few million here and there at best. The top mods are the upgrade cost and building output. They're the mods we want!

murf
07-30-2013, 07:09 AM
I truly don't understand why everyone wants it so desperately. If you're just starting the game sure, but if you're at the stage where you have to save for a few days to upgrade, you can generally only afford to upgrade 1 building at a time, making the mod useless. This mod will maybe save you a few million here and there at best. The top mods are the upgrade cost and building output. They're the mods we want!

Thank you Benson...I've been saying the same thing...the only thing this mod helps with, is getting your Pawn Shops and T-Shirt Stands to L10, (if you still have them)

Michael Bolton
07-30-2013, 08:15 AM
Instead of just making it a gimme that doesn't give anyone a leg up if everyone gets it, attach more modifications to events. LTQs, Collect events, etc.

Weapons are a nice to have, but modifications rule the game.

MWWM J
07-30-2013, 09:08 AM
I am sad to still have this piece of **** tag on my name. Don't know how to take it off here though. Bumpin this to the top btw.

out of names
07-30-2013, 09:11 AM
I am sad to still have this piece of **** tag on my name. Don't know how to take it off here though. Bumpin this to the top btw.
Make a new account! You only have 14 posts.. So not loosing much

the_brein
07-30-2013, 09:24 AM
I truly don't understand why everyone wants it so desperately. If you're just starting the game sure, but if you're at the stage where you have to save for a few days to upgrade, you can generally only afford to upgrade 1 building at a time, making the mod useless. This mod will maybe save you a few million here and there at best. The top mods are the upgrade cost and building output. They're the mods we want!its easy to make the right upgrade choices one at a time. I'd like it because I have a lot of buildings that won't get upgraded for a long time. Stuff like churches, upscale clubs, wedding chapels, adult movie theaters, MT's and lofts. All of which don't cost a lot to upgrade but do tie up the upgrade slot. Higher level players may not need this, but I'm Level 106 and would drop gold on this sucker. I can benefit from it. And so would my syndicate bonuses.

SC4R
07-30-2013, 10:17 AM
Everyone has a right to play they way they want. As long is it's not through cheating.

Lurker
07-30-2013, 11:09 AM
Maybe Gree is looking for a way to profit from this snafu. 50 gold to re-admit syndicate members that got removed, per re-admission?

Well sometime tomorrow afternoon someone from GREE is going to login on here and see all these frantic messages and post the usual "it's being looked at" message, then spend the rest of the day calling everyone he knows to try and fix it. So we're probably looking at late tomorrow night or the next morning (if GREE considers this a priority).

Lurker
07-30-2013, 11:11 AM
With the recent revelation about the GoTTis being none other than an MWWM sub-group, you must get rid of that stinking MWWM tag and all it entails.

MWWM is garbage, but you're only a junior member... make a new account...

the_brein
07-30-2013, 10:46 PM
Hahahahaha this is too funny sir. Really, all I need to do is post give me something free and my wish is granted. I didn't think 200 free gold was "silly" I would be happy with another 200 free gold for sure. And soon this whole mistake will be corrected and a few days later already forgotten by most. Just something to joke about later.perhaps you weren't affected by the mishaps that occurred. Perhaps your syndicate leader didn't get kicked because of it. Perhaps you didn't have kicked members rejoin your syndicate. Perhaps you didn't lose hundreds of bricks in the process. Perhaps you didn't miss out on syndicate bonuses on building collections. So yeah, 200 may be more than worth it for you. But for the rest of us, this was a big problem.

No one said all you have to do is post and you'll get what you ask for. Keep laughing at the conclusions your draw.

Stooboot
07-31-2013, 01:33 AM
Thats crazy this is happening to wayyy to many ppl. Idk about the +1 building mod but u can expect something nice in one of the events after the battle

candyson
07-31-2013, 01:37 AM
Make it a 50% building output or upgrade cost reduction instead. That'll make my day.

wythme
07-31-2013, 02:34 AM
Bump this would be nice

Benson
07-31-2013, 04:04 AM
Make it a 50% building output or upgrade cost reduction instead. That'll make my day.

^^^ This ^^^

Doubt it though.

JMills109
07-31-2013, 07:41 AM

Or how about giving out the Striker/Evidence blaster for "free" like they did the Coupe. That would make my day.

the_brein
07-31-2013, 08:42 AM
Or how about giving out the Striker/Evidence blaster for "free" like they did the Coupe. That would make my day.id take it and call it a day. They can even "reverse the order accidentally" again if they wanted.

candyson
07-31-2013, 09:20 AM
Or how about giving out the Striker/Evidence blaster for "free" like they did the Coupe. That would make my day.
Just wondering, what bonus comes with that?

the_brein
07-31-2013, 10:46 PM
I believe it has the 30% less upgrade time.